Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Saren
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

Fight takes place inside a shopping mall. There are civilians around.

Bane and Scandal start on the third floor, while Bucky and Natasha start on the fourth. Both teams know which floor the other one is on.

There are two ways to move between floors: a single staircase or an elevator.

Regular gear (read this if you think that means Bane has Venom) and morals.

Both have knowledge of their foes, and ten minutes to go over strategy.

And.......go.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Saren

...any time now.

Dommed_Cannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Dommed_Cannon

@CitizenBane: What really counts as Bucky's standard gear here, Winter Soldier gear or Bucky Cap gear or something else?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By entropy_aegis

I think Scandal maybe able to defeat Widow but i'm not sure.Bane and Buck could go either way here.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Saren

@Dommed_Cannon: Let's say Bucky Cap gear.

Dommed_Cannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dommed_Cannon

@CitizenBane: Okay, I don't know anything about Scandal,except what's on her page, it seems like she might be able to handle Black Widow and possibly KO her quickly enough to help Bane out with Bucky.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By termiteone4ever

Interesting i choose team 1 .

i like that pic of bucky

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Stronger

@entropy_aegis said:

I think Scandal maybe able to defeat Widow but i'm not sure.Bane and Buck could go either way here.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000

Im pretty sure I made this fight already but whatever, it didnt get any hits anyways lol 

Im going with team 1 
Bucky and Bane should be just about even, with Bane having a slight advantage 
I dont really know where to place Black Widow but Scandal should have the advantage with that healing factor of hers.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren

@buttersdaman000 said:

Im pretty sure I made this fight already but whatever, it didnt get any hits anyways lol

You did?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By buttersdaman000
@CitizenBane:  
Yeah lol most of my battles go unnoticed. 
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Dex_Starr

I'm not sure who'd win between Bane and Bucky.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By ReVamp

Why does everyone here think that Widow is a scrub? Me not understand.>__>. Honestly I believe Widow'd have the upper hand up against Scandal, never seen anything by the latter that impressed me thoroughly. Only read up to before the dinosaur arc though, but I don't think it changes much. Buck and Bane could go either way, but I'm giving it to Bane more times than not, thus I end up thinking team 1 would win.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By slimj87d

This is a close fight and can go either way. Bucky's Mechanical arm can one shot Bane, the arm can punch through steel walls and he has the shield too. So I say Bucky has a slight advantage.

Scandal, I don't know too much about but from what I gather, with a healing factor Black Widow will have some trouble with her. I haven't seen enough of Black Widow defeating other street levelers decisively. So Scandal has a slight advantage here.

I think it's close to 50/50.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By slimj87d

@ReVamp: I haven't seen Black Widow take on someone with great H2H skills 1 on 1. Most of the time I have seen her give back up or take out canon fodder.

If you have any encounters to mention, please do. I gave Bucky over Bane only because of the Mechanical Arm and shield. Without the Mechanical arm Bane would definitely win more times than not.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By texasdeathmatch

I'm thinking Team 2, though I do love me some Secret Six.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Saren

@SlimJ87D said:

@ReVamp: I haven't seen Black Widow take on someone with great H2H skills 1 on 1. Most of the time I have seen her give back up or take out canon fodder.

If you have any encounters to mention, please do. I gave Bucky over Bane only because of the Mechanical Arm and shield. Without the Mechanical arm Bane would definitely win more times than not.

I remember Bane ripping off the arms of a man in a mechanical exoskeleton.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By ReVamp

@SlimJ87D: Its not H2H, she can use whatever she has at her disposal. She's pretty ingenious.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By slimj87d

@CitizenBane: On Venom? Well Bucky has fought 50's Cap he has strength around 2 to 4 tons (50's Cap could throw his shield straight threw a car!) and Bucky defeated him.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Saren

@SlimJ87D said:

@CitizenBane: On Venom? Well Bucky has fought 50's Cap he has strength around 2 to 4 tons (50's Cap could throw his shield straight threw a car!) and Bucky defeated him.

Off Venom.

Bane has beaten several opponents with that kind of strength, and he has multiple feats where he demonstrates an almost complete apathy to pain.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slimj87d

@CitizenBane: He'd have to get Bucky into that position though. I don't see him getting Bucky in that position at all. But that does show Bane is pretty damn strong.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By entropy_aegis

@SlimJ87D said:

This is a close fight and can go either way. Bucky's Mechanical arm can one shot Bane, the arm can punch through steel walls and he has the shield too. So I say Bucky has a slight advantage.

Scandal, I don't know too much about but from what I gather, with a healing factor Black Widow will have some trouble with her. I haven't seen enough of Black Widow defeating other street levelers decisively. So Scandal has a slight advantage here.

I think it's close to 50/50.

I'm certain Bane can punch through steel as well,Bane is just as strong as that arm.Also he has withstood lethal electric shocks and hits from JPV so i don't see him or any other person with his physicals getting oneshotted.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@entropy_aegis: I don't think Slim's saying Bane is incapable of punching through steel, but a punch like that SHOULD hypothetically knock out Bane.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By entropy_aegis

@texasdeathmatch said:

@entropy_aegis: I don't think Slim's saying Bane is incapable of punching through steel, but a punch like that SHOULD hypothetically knock out Bane.

I don't think so,when JPV was a 2 or so tonner he fought Bane and it took many blows to KO him,i don't see why Buck should be any different.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@entropy_aegis said:

I don't think so,when JPV was a 2 or so tonner he fought Bane and it took many blows to KO him,i don't see why Buck should be any different.

Because JPV having trouble KO'ing Bane doesn't make any sense.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i'm slightly leaning toward team 1 simply because Bane has some insane feats in s6

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Vance Astro said:
@entropy_aegis said:

And which fight are you talking about when JPV was a 2 tonner? The only two I can recall is Knightfall and when Bane had him hooked on venom.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Team 2. Bane isn't skilled enough to go h2h with Bucky nor is his durability at a level where he could take alot of what he could dish out and since their equipment hasn't been taken away, even if Scandal is a better fighter than Tasha (which she probably isn't), the Widow's Sting will drop her with one shot.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By entropy_aegis

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Vance Astro said:
@entropy_aegis said:

And which fight are you talking about when JPV was a 2 tonner? The only two I can recall is Knightfall and when Bane had him hooked on venom.

The latter,he was fully superhuman by that time(giant leaps,impossible acrobatics,withstanding life force absorption where Deathstroke himself failed.)@Vance Astro said:

@entropy_aegis said:

LOL,if it was JPV at his peak(5+tons) then i would have agreed.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@entropy_aegis: Ah, I was always under the impression he wasn't superhuman at that point and was just going through Venom withdrawal.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Scratch that, just saw the scans. JPV clearly states he's "full of venom."

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32  Edited By RainEffect
@CitizenBane: Brilliant thread set-up, mate. 

Alot of people are slagging off Black Widow, saying she hasn't done anything decisive. This is someone who can spar with Shang Chi and Wolverine, and stalemate Elektra after coming out of surgery. She ripped her stitches open in a fight with Elektra and still managed to stalemate her. However, I will be honest and say I know next to nothing in regards to Scandal. I saw people mentioned she has a healing factor. If that is the case, then that will prove a problem for Natasha. 

Bucky could take Bane. Bucky has taken down more talented and deadly fighters than Bane before ( The Gulag/The Man With No Face/The Death of Captain America). Not to mention that bionic arm could break Bane's jaw before he even knew where his fist was aiming. 

The teamwork of Natasha and James brings Team 2 out on top.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By entropy_aegis

@texasdeathmatch said:

@entropy_aegis: Ah, I was always under the impression he wasn't superhuman at that point and was just going through Venom withdrawal.

He and Bane exchanged blows multiple times in that arc,he even got some hits when he was on venom straight to Bane's face,and the venom withdrawal was over i believe when he finally faced Bane,i believe his genetic programming overcame it.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@entropy_aegis: Yeah my bad, I should've reviewed the scans again before I posted:
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Vance Astro said:
Team 2. Bane isn't skilled enough to go h2h with Bucky nor is his durability at a level where he could take alot of what he could dish out and since their equipment hasn't been taken away, even if Scandal is a better fighter than Tasha (which she probably isn't), the Widow's Sting will drop her with one shot.
You think Bucky is more skilled than Bane?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Vance Astro said:
You think Bucky is more skilled than Bane?
Yup.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Vance Astro: How...interesting.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Vance Astro: How...interesting.
You believe the opposite?
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Vance Astro: Bucky's a beast...but I feel like Bane is definitely more skilled. I mean, HE BROKE THE BAT :P

Seriously though, I've never claimed to be an expert on any character, but from what I read with Bane, he seems to be a smarter and more calculated fighter than Bucky.
Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

Hmmmmm an enraged Bucky made short work of Crossbones, but issues later, had to be saved by Natalia while being thrown out of a window by Crossbones. Nonetheless, Bucky still won on both accounts, albeit it would have been a double K.O if Natalia did not come and save him in time. Bucky is no Steve, he will fight dirty if he has to. In terms of skill, I'd give Bucky the slight advantage mainly due to the fact that I've always seen the margin in skill between him and Steve to be smaller than that of Dick and Bruce. The only area that I think Dick has Bruce beat, is his natural agility and speed, whereas Bucky is almost even, if not equal, to Steve. Plus, Bucky has a suped up Luger.

EAT LEAD!
EAT LEAD!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Vance Astro: Bucky's a beast...but I feel like Bane is definitely more skilled. I mean, HE BROKE THE BAT :P  Seriously though, I've never claimed to be an expert on any character, but from what I read with Bane, he seems to be a smarter and more calculated fighter than Bucky.
Bane is probably smarter than Bucky. I don't know if his feats and showings of skill prove he's better than Bucky though. In a very short time Bucky has fought plenty of top notch fighters and either stalemated or beat them.

@yumyumbubblegum said:

Hmmmmm an enraged Bucky made short work of Crossbones, but issues later, had to be saved by Natalia while being thrown out of a window by Crossbones. Nonetheless, Bucky still won on both accounts, albeit it would have been a double K.O if Natalia did not come and save him in time. 

Bucky got thrown out of the window because he was hurt by a sneak attack from Crossbones. He shot him the back while he wasn't looking. Also it wouldn't have been a "double KO" is Black Widow didn't get there in time because Bucky didn't shoot Crossbones in the chest until he landed on the car. Had she not been there he would have simply plummeted to his death because Crossbones wouldn't have looked to see if he had killed him or not. 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Vance Astro: Yeah I mean unfortunately Bane's never really gotten the spotlight and his best feats are either involving Batman/Azrael or like random chumps from Secret Six. I think Bane could take out anyone Bucky has beaten, but obviously there's not much to show for it.
Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@Vance Astro: ahhh I see.....touche

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Saren

People are ignoring the mall and the floors and the setup, I am disappoint.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45  Edited By RainEffect
@CitizenBane said:

Well, unless Bucky's feeling cocky and tells Natasha to camp with a sniper rifle, the floor's difference isn't huge. Unless you were envisioning something else.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

Well, unless Bucky's feeling cocky and tells Natasha to camp with a sniper rifle, the floor's difference isn't huge. Unless you were envisioning something else.

I actually did, when I was writing the rules I had some kind of vision of Bane and Scandal splitting up and lying in wait at the two paths down to their floor to compensate for the fact that Bucky and Natasha have projectile attacks.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:

I don't think it's being ignored, I simply think people don't understand how it's going to work in favor of either team.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By slimj87d

Lets not forget Bucky also has the shield.

1, Capable of throwing it straight into computer panels (Captain America Reborn).

2. Capable of slicing an AK in half (Man with no face)

3. In House of M, he Threw it straight into Sabretooth.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I know this is house of M. But is it too far fetched? No, because:

4. Throws shield hard enough to break a robots leg.

No Caption Provided

The house of M scan is just showing you how it would look like if someone like Bane was not careful. The shield is a big factor also lets not forget.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Saren

@SlimJ87D: HOM isn't canon, though. Do you have scans of 616 Bucky doing something similar?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By entropy_aegis

@SlimJ87D: Nope Creed is much more durable than that,that shield throw was'nt even directly aimed at him making it even more questionable.