No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Rules

Riddick has 2 ulak blades

Bane is unarmed

Drax has his two blades

Start 50 feet way from eachother

Fight at xenomorph hive. The queen is sleeping but the facehuggers are hatching as the fight begins.

No Caption Provided

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Looks like movie versions. I'm going to go with Riddick solos

Movie Drax was a complete wuss but could still take out Bane. Riddick however would put the hurt on Drax

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@leo-343 said:

Well Bane dies immediately and Riddick and Drax could go either way but I'm leaning towards Drax beau de if his stats and he was taking shots form malekith without falling unconscious

Malekith? I guess you mean Ronan.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa said:

@leo-343 said:

Well Bane dies immediately and Riddick and Drax could go either way but I'm leaning towards Drax beau de if his stats and he was taking shots form malekith without falling unconscious

Malekith? I guess you mean Ronan.

Looks like movie versions. I'm going to go with Riddick solos

Movie Drax was a complete wuss but could still take out Bane. Riddick however would put the hurt on Drax

dont forget the facehuggers are attacking them. That might be a factor.

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed they would be a factor and Riddick seems to be WAY more aware of his surroundings. Drax fights with pure emotion and it makes him, well stupid for lack of a better word. Riddick comes out on top here.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Drax is so underrated on the battle forums. He should take the win handedly. Bane is irrelevant here.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By those_eyes

@leo-343 said:

@toptiergoat: I don't see Riddick doing more damage than Ronan, ronan and Drax tanked a ship crashing into them. That durability is beyond riddick to by pass.

no doubt his durability is high but he is still susceptible to piercing weapons as you remember groot was able to stab him right in the chest.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By legacy6364

Drax got hit with a spaceship! Drax stomps hard.

I recommend people to take another look at the movie before commenting any further.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In another environment, Drax, no contest. Here, it's too close to call as the facehuggers should be able to tag Drax before Riddick. Bane should net be here in my opinion.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By those_eyes

Movie Drax is so underrated on the battle forums. He should take the win handedly. Bane is irrelevant here.

Bane gets no love.

No Caption Provided

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane is absolutely useless here. I'm willing to say Riddick for the win. Drax has got durability and strength. But that's it. Riddick wins this without even actually getting hurt.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Riddck. If it were a fist fight, Drax would win, far too durable. But if we operate under the assumption the Ulaks can pierce him, then Drax has no chance, his feats in speed, skill, agility and reflexes just don't stack up, he won't even touch Riddick.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Riddck. If it were a fist fight, Drax would win, far too durable. But if we operate under the assumption the Ulaks can pierce him, then Drax has no chance, his feats just in speed, skill, agility and reflexes just don't stack up, he won't even touch Riddick.

im inclined to think this

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Bane is one of my top 10 favorite characters, but seeing as it's the Nolan version, he has no business in this fight. Especially not against Drax.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Bane is one of my top 10 favorite characters, but seeing as it's the Nolan version, he has no business in this fight. Especially not against Drax.

But bane broke concrete with punches.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax wanking is so high. Bane is a surperior martial artist who broke concrete with his punches. Riddick is well riddick. Drax gets beat.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Your right! I totally forgot!!! In that case, he solostomps the Marvel Cinematic Universe!!!!!

ALL HAIL BANE!

The Fire Rises.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By those_eyes

@those_eyes: Your right! I totally forgot!!! In that case, he solostomps the Marvel Cinematic Universe!!!!!

ALL HAIL BANE!

The Fire Rises.

No Caption Provided

Legit!

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kamrincdisandro
KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's do a comparison by there feet. Yes Bane has been known for breaking the Bat, but lets be fair almost all the super strong characters could do it should they have the opportunity.

Draks is a well known warrior who spent his whole life battling stronger foes. Where Bane never really fought someone someone with the same strength if not stronger than Bane.

The thing also Draks is more faster and agile than Bane. Heck Bane couldn't even break the back of one of the ninja turtles and that was after he was mutated.

I also feel MARVEL wise Bane doesn't really have what it takes to face some of MARVEL's heavy hitters now that can be said the same with Draks.

But I have to go with Draks do to the fact that he has faced more op heavy hitters and won like say Thanos.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax is tanky enough to body the both of them, but he's not totally cut resistant. Riddick is arguably faster and Bane is more skilled so unless I missed the part where their weapons will have no effect, they'll beat him in the end unless they get their faces hugged out by aliens

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax rips them apart. Even a blast of Furyan energy from Riddick won't put Drax down.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 takenstew22  Moderator
KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Yeah cause Bane would do so well against the against the Hulk or Thanos, or Captain Marvel.

Also lets compare Banes feats to Drax. Bane was well known for breaking Batman, but when he tried to re do it when he faught against one of the Ninja Turtles the shell was so thick he broke Bane's leg. Also it's not like Bane took on Superman or Darkside.

Drax the Destroyer has faced powerful foes in the past such as Galactus who can devours planet, and in the comics Drax has even beaten Thanos.

Bane dose have an advantage though Drax dose takes things literally if Bane has the paicence to exploit that weeknees. How ever all Darxs needs to do is remove Banes sorce of Venom and he is helpless.

So I would say its an even match.

KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 takenstew22  Moderator
KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok my mistake then although Draks did help contain an Infinity stone. the Stone of power and he did survive Ego which was a living celestial that turn to the size of the planet.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Drax not being killed instantly by Ronan alone puts him a couple tiers above these 2.

Valgaav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane and Riddick will need to rely on their superior cunning to take down Drax.

In the movies Drax was tough as nails. I hear in the comics he's got Thanos level strength. Is this right?

Riddick and Bane might start overconfident and one of them may get killed.

Either from the beginning (or after seeing what Drax can do), they would use the environment for their help. They'd find a way to get the facehuggers and queen to attack. They'd use the acid. If all the fails, they aren't above fleeing.