#1 Posted by Nefarious (21970 posts) - - Show Bio
Bane
 The Devil

The Tiger

The Cat

> Setting: A large Warehouse in Gotham City.

> Unarmed Combat. 
> Elimination via Knock-out. 
> Close-quarters. 
> Random encounter. 

Which team wins?
#2 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane and DD. Ted Grant is a boss, but he is not in any of these guys league.

#3 Posted by Nefarious (21970 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yes, he is. He is in Bane's league. Maybe, Daredevil's, too.

#4 Posted by jashro44 (23838 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000 said:

This.

#5 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Bane can hold off Bronze Tiger just long enough for Daredevil to take down Wildcat, and then DD and Bane team up on Bronze Tiger and take him down.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

You put Daredevil over Bane?

#7 Posted by Saren (26027 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Who, Wildcat?

#8 Edited by Nefarious (21970 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@Nefarious said:

Who, Wildcat?

Yes. 

@jeanroygrant: No, not at all.
#9 Posted by BatWatch (2905 posts) - - Show Bio

Purely in terms of fighting skill, I would say that the two teams are evenly matched, but Daredevil and Bane are better strategic thinkers. Bane especially would be able to use prep to his advantage if there was prep time...

Whoa, reread OP. Okay, this is a tougher match now. Again, all fighters are closely matched. I see Bronze Tiger being able to more or less stalemate Daredevil, but I just can't see Ted holding up against a powerhouse like Bane. They might have comparable levels of skill, but Bane is a hulk and ted is...at least middle aged.

DD and Bane.

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (15085 posts) - - Show Bio

Bronze Tiger is helluva fighter but Wildcat can't help him that much against DD and Bane that are both well skilled and great strategists.

#11 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two, grant has heavier hands than anyone on the other side while BT is considered one of DC's best on the par of richard dragon and shiva

#12 Posted by Saren (26027 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Nefarious said:

Who, Wildcat?

Yes.

He's not. Never has been.

@Rumble Man said:

BT is considered one of DC's best on the par of richard dragon and shiva

He's not.

#13 Posted by Nefarious (21970 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@Nefarious said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Nefarious said:

Who, Wildcat?

Yes.

He's not. Never has been.

@Rumble Man said:

BT is considered one of DC's best on the par of richard dragon and shiva

He's not.

Why is that?
#14 Posted by Saren (26027 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Why is that?

What has he ever done to make you think he's on that level?

#15 Posted by Deranged Midget (17856 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, not a huge expert on Bronze Tiger but Wildcat is the weak-point for team two in my opinion. He's outmatched by both Bane and Daredevil in skill and physicality.

I'd say team one after a tussle with Bronze Tiger.

#16 Posted by Nefarious (21970 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@Nefarious said:

Why is that?

I remember him giving Batman a good fight.
#17 Posted by BatWatch (2905 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Eh, not a huge expert on Bronze Tiger but Wildcat is the weak-point for team two in my opinion. He's outmatched by both Bane and Daredevil in skill and physicality.

Actually, Bronze Tiger is one of the top ten martial arts fighters in the DCU. He has been a constant member/survivor of the Suicide Squad. I think Bronze Tiger and Daredevil are pretty well matched with Daredevil unarmed. If he had his staff, Tiger would go down. As is, it would be a very good fight.

#18 Posted by Deranged Midget (17856 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Actually, Bronze Tiger is one of the top ten martial arts fighters in the DCU. He has been a constant member/survivor of the Suicide Squad. I think Bronze Tiger and Daredevil are pretty well matched with Daredevil unarmed. If he had his staff, Tiger would go down. As is, it would be a very good fight.

I know that he's stated to be one of the best martial artists in the DCU. The entire purpose of my post still stands, his chances of succeeding against two fighters who rival him coupled with a weak-link on his team are slim.

#19 Posted by BatWatch (2905 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry. I misread and thought you said that Tiger is the weak point. I agree with your assessment when I read it correctly.

#20 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#21 Posted by Saren (26027 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Nefarious said:

Why is that?

When was this?

#22 Posted by Nefarious (21970 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@Nefarious said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Nefarious said:

Why is that?

When was this?

I can't remember what the issue was but I remember that their fight was in a Boxing Ring. 
#23 Posted by Saren (26027 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Nefarious said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Nefarious said:

Why is that?

When was this?

I can't remember what the issue was but I remember that their fight was in a Boxing Ring.

That was a boxing match and they were both deliberately holding back for most of the fight until the end.

#24 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane: They were also fighting blind and Batman still came off looking better. I don't recall Wildcat holding back, though. Batman deduced Wildcat's identity and was talking to him while Wildcat kept on coming until Batman hit him hard enough to shatter his mask and make him see.
#25 Posted by Saren (26027 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: I must be thinking about a different fight. The one I was thinking about was this time when the Joker forced them into a ring and compelled them to duke it out until there was a winner.

#26 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane: That's pre-crisis and a different version of Batman, if memory serves, even though it still is canon for Wildcat. But yeah, they were evenly matched in that. The fight I was referring to was from Dixon's Batman/Wildcat.
#27 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: So he's just buddies with them back in the richard dragon series then

#28 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000 said:

This

#29 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: look i appreciate you agreeing with me, i really do. But last night you made a post saying you don't read comics you are just a movie nut. Now how could you possibly weigh in on this. Bronze Tiger and Ted Grant have never been in a movie and there is no way you know who they are without having read any comics.

How do you have an opinion on this.

For the record, not trolling you just trying to understand.

#30 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

i think team 1 but a good match. Bronze Tiger can take Dare Devil without him having space to maneuver but Bane can take Wildcat. They have similar skill levels and tend to use superior strength and durability a lot while fighting but Bane is just too strong, too fast and too durable for Wildcat to beat. If he was in his prime he would probably last longer. (btw would love to see the fight between wildcat and Bane).

Once Bane is done with Wildcat he can assist Dare Devil.

#31 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000: I told you i read a little here and there... just dont read comics very often...i only own like 3 comics.

#32 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: Yes but Wildcat is only in JSA which if you only own 3 and you never read then there is no way you would know who Ted Grant is.

And there is REALLY no way you would know who Bronze Tiger is.

Again not trolling, just does not compute.

#33 Posted by Strafe Prower (11888 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#34 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Since its unarmed combat, I can see team 1

daredevil is too skilled.

bane is too strong.

#35 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane and Daredevil

#36 Posted by beatboks1 (7417 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Nefarious said:

Why is that?

Ted and Bruce have fought twice. One was a blind folded cage match in which the style of his opponent was enough for Bruce to know who it was straight away. He was holding back the whole time. he was trying to talk to Ted to tell him who it was. Ted didn't believe him because if it was (ad this is a paraphrase quote) "I wouldn't be holding my own this well". Ted Clearly had the opinion that Bat's is a lot better than him and he was right. The other fight was also bogus, Joker had a bomb threatening innocents and the two had to fight to save them. Ted was giving it his best because he figured which ever of them won they'd take out Joker. Bruce was holding back watching for an opening on Joker.

No way does Ted give Bruce a good fight, he's way out of his league in this battle.

#37 Posted by beatboks1 (7417 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane: They were also fighting blind and Batman still came off looking better. I don't recall Wildcat holding back, though. Batman deduced Wildcat's identity and was talking to him while Wildcat kept on coming until Batman hit him hard enough to shatter his mask and make him see.

@CitizenBane said:

@Morpheus_: I must be thinking about a different fight. The one I was thinking about was this time when the Joker forced them into a ring and compelled them to duke it out until there was a winner.

Teach me to read all pages before replying to one on the first page.

#38 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane and Daredevil.

Sick fight.