#1 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Teams start off twenty feet away in an abandoned warehouse.

Morals off, standard equipment. Bane is on Venom.

Pre-52 for Bane and Nightwing.

Fight to death or KO.

Which team would win?

vs.

#2 Edited by k4tzm4n (43146 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this would be more interesting if they were in character instead of bloodlusted. Bloodlusted, odds are this comes down to "Daredevil is the MVP via nerve strike city." In character, it's less likely he'd immediately use more dangerous attacks and makes things more balanced IMHO.

Staff
#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (43146 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeesh, with this little attention you'd think made the thread.

Staff
#4 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

What's this?! An interesting 2v2 street level fight with awesome characters???

Yeah, good luck with that.

#5 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

I think DD's team wins ... although bane is on similar ground to DD and nightwing is on similar ground to crossbones ... bother are better than who they are fighting. Heck hasn't nightwing beaten bane already in a fight? If you flop team-mates like DD crossbones vs bane nightwing ... it may be a more fair battle.

#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (43146 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008:

Heck hasn't nightwing beaten bane already in a fight?

No, the opposite happened. Bane beat Nightwing twice.

Staff
#7 Posted by HigorM (3816 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane and Crossbones has morals?

i thought they naturally use deadly force in every fight they engage..

I think either Nightwing or Daredevil can take Crossbones, and both of them can hold enough time until one help the other, so i vote for the acrobat´s team..

#8 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright after thinking about this for a bit I'll go against my original post.

Bane is on similar fighting level as batman ...crossbones is on same level as DD and captain america ... bane beat nightwing twice (thanks for correction @k4tzm4n: ) and DD has stated that crossbones is hard to predict due to his high metabolism.

I agree .. DD can't have morals off or this isn't fair. If bane is able to take out nightwing ... i am very confident crossbones can last long enough to get reinforcements if not put DD on edge.

@HigorM said:

I think either Nightwing or Daredevil can take Crossbones, and both of them can hold enough time until one help the other, so i vote for the acrobat´s team..

I thought so to ,... but after reading more on crossbones ... he is no joke. I think he can arguably take a percentage against anyone in this thread.

#9 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

I thought so to ,... but after reading more on crossbones ... he is no joke. I think he can arguably take a percentage against anyone in this thread.

As sad as it is to say, most people think that crossbones isn't that good.

@k4tzm4n said:

Yeesh, with this little attention you'd think made the thread.

@texasdeathmatch said:

What's this?! An interesting 2v2 street level fight with awesome characters??? Yeah, good luck with that.

I lol'd so bad at these. ^^ I noticed that too.

#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (43146 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: Morals on just means they're in character and they act in their usual manners. It doesn't mean someone like Bullseye will try to go non-lethal.

Staff
#11 Posted by jashro44 (21491 posts) - - Show Bio

I think dare devil can beat bane in a epic fight. Crossbones I will need to look more into his hand to hand feats and I will also need to know if night wing can do any instant death touch moves like the leporard blow.

#12 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Either DD or Nightwing could take Crossbones. Because bane is on Venom he will be harder to beat, but DD or Nightwing could hold him off long enough for reinforcements (the teammate).

#13 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Daredevil wins.

#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (43146 posts) - - Show Bio

IMHO Nightwing is the weak link. He's going to lose to Crossbones or Bane. However, Daredevil is the MVP. So, it's all a matter of "could Daredevil beat his opponent before Nightwing loses?" I'd just flip a coin on that one.

Staff
#15 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

If they're using standard equipment then Crossbones usually carries some form of explosive - surely that would effect DD (shock to his hearing) enough for them to get the jump on him?

#16 Posted by k4tzm4n (43146 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii: IMHO his standard gear is:wrist gauntlet (has a knife and a crossbow), throwing knifes and a basic firearm or two.

Staff
#17 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Harddrivexxii: IMHO his standard gear is:wrist gauntlet (has a knife and a crossbow), throwing knifes and a basic firearm or two.

in that case they have nothing to really stop DD then ... he could avoid all of the above if it was being wielded by Bullseye - and these two are nowhere near as accurate as him ...

#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (43146 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii said:

@k4tzm4n said:

in that case they have nothing to really stop DD then ... he could avoid all of the above if it was being wielded by Bullseye - and these two are nowhere near as accurate as him ...

I agree Murdock will likely beat either of them, but it'll hardly be an effortless match.

Staff