bambina , we have yet to see him try to put a fight

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@agent41: "But taking hits from characters that are above mountain level certainly gives her enough durability for this battle."

What above mountain level? She has never been hit with mountain levelling blows to my knowledge.

"Her feats hurting characters around Superman level and Superman himself certainly give her enough strength for this battle."

Her encounter with clark was pretty low end iirc. He was bleeding from getting hit through a car.

"Her feats reacting to Cheetah who is Flash level of speed certainly give her enough speed for this battle."

Flash level? So many of flash's rogues are peak humans and they pull the trigger just fine. That speed is nowhere near enough - unless you give me one feat from wonder woman actually fighting at the speeds you mention, of course.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sodamyat: seriously? He took out a planet against highfather.

Against wonder woman, however? He showed nowhere near that level of output. He looked seriously nerfed. I can claim suprrman taking omega beams as planetary (an example - I know darkseid wanted him alive) - But at the same time, I also have to back it up with superman's planet level feats - benching earth and shaking it by hitting H'El. Since you are going to claim hits wonder woman took were mountain level, it's your turn to back it up.

ABC logic is a problem because characters fluctuate in their level. If a character consistently performs at that level, then it fine to use it. Here, however, that's not true.

To take another (just example) how much time will it take for someone with clark's level of strength to get out of earth? And how someone who takes thousands of years to do it perform at that level if the former is not nerfed severely?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: seriously? He took out a planet against highfather.

Against wonder woman, however? He showed nowhere near that level of output. He looked seriously nerfed. I can claim suprrman taking omega beams as planetary (an example - I know darkseid wanted him alive) - But at the same time, I also have to back it up with superman's planet level feats - benching earth and shaking it by hitting H'El. Since you are going to claim hits wonder woman took were mountain level, it's your turn to back it up.

ABC logic is a problem because characters fluctuate in their level. If a character consistently performs at that level, then it fine to use it. Here, however, that's not true.

To take another (just example) how much time will it take for someone with clark's level of strength to get out of earth? And how someone who takes thousands of years to do it perform at that level if the former is not nerfed severely?

basically to me everyone her or superman have fought are far beyond mountain busters. honestly i wasnt even sure if you were being serious. GL shields have withstood planets exploding and they break to ww and superman. i mean, i dont even know why im wasting my time with this.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sodamyat: "basically to me everyone her or superman have fought are far beyond mountain busters. honestly i wasnt even sure if you were being serious"

Clark performing fully? Yes. Wonder woman? No. Because the level she performs at, has never been even close to where you are rating her.

"GL shields have withstood planets exploding and they break to ww and superman."

GL shields are arguably the most fluctuating things seen lol. And there's even a canon reason for that.

"i mean, i dont even know why im wasting my time with this."

I have no idea. I see no reason to accept scaling like that. By that logic, anguish, whose only showings are lifting a van and shattering concrete is above mountain level as well.. And the supposedly planet level first born took thousands of years to escape earth's crust.

It's one thing to say 'okay, this guy just started out, but he took out superman with ease so he may be a threat.' But what kind of logic is fully scaling a character with 100+ showings yet not even a single one at the mentioned level?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ZhuRong

@princearagorn1: You mean the same First Born that held open a boom tube portal with his hands. Something that no other New God have the strength to do as stated by Orion. Even Darkseid was struggling to get out of one.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SodamYat

@sodamyat: "basically to me everyone her or superman have fought are far beyond mountain busters. honestly i wasnt even sure if you were being serious"

Clark? Yes. Wonder woman? No. Because the level she performs at, has never been even close to where you are rating her.

"GL shields have withstood planets exploding and they break to ww and superman."

GL shields are arguably the most fluctuating things seen lol. And there's even a canon reason for that.

i mean, i dont even know why im wasting my time with this.

I have no idea lol. I see no reason to accept scaling like that. By that logic, anguish, whose only showings are lifting a van and shattering concrete is above mountain level as well.. And the supposedly planet level first born took thousands of years to escape earth's crust.

1. That tells me you have a very limited knowledge of Wonder Woman if you say that shes NEVER been at a measly mountain buster level.

2. GLs, darkseid, firstborn, doomsday,etc, basically everyone they face is above a mountain buster level.

3. His intentions were to rule, not to blow up the planet.

4. Lets just stop this silly conversation, ok?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sodamyat:

1. "That tells me you have a very limited knowledge of Wonder Woman if you say that shes NEVER been at a measly mountain buster level."

Very well. Correct me then.

2. "GLs, darkseid, firstborn, doomsday,etc, basically everyone they face is above a mountain buster level."

Very well. Say hello to a planet level batman. He survived blasts that took out JL and made clark bleed with a punch.

3. he doesn't have to blow up the planet to come up in a day.

4. No one is forcing you to type - you are the one who called me out, not the other way around. Feel free to stop any time you want - including now.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SodamYat

@princearagorn1 said:

@sodamyat:

1. "That tells me you have a very limited knowledge of Wonder Woman if you say that shes NEVER been at a measly mountain buster level."

Very well. Correct me then.

2. "GLs, darkseid, firstborn, doomsday,etc, basically everyone they face is above a mountain buster level."

Very well. Say hello to a planet level batman. He survived blasts that took out JL and made clark bleed with a punch.

3. he doesn't have to blow up the planet to come up in a day.

4. No one is forcing you to type - you are the one who called me out, not the other way around.

1. Jesus where do I start. Umm, shes taken punches from bloodlusted superman for one.

2. Absurdity levels through the roof. Are you trying to troll me? Mention of PIS. And now mention of out of context feat. Great. What a low life move.

3. Call DC and make a complaint.

4. Calling you out cause your comments are full of inaccuracies. When people dont know what theyre talking about I'd prefer them to ask questions rather than shoot off at the mouth.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sodamyat:

1. That did what? Shook earth? Punched her to moon? Took out the mountain beneath? Anything?

2. Trolling? Lowlife moves? ... Really?

Dude, you understand that those feats are PIS because batman's own showings are peak human in general? Whether on drugs or not? Wonder woman's own showings are nowhere near clark either.

3. The showing disagrees with the level -you- are putting him at. I have no reason to call for your argument.

4. And then asking to stop the conversation? Sure.

"When people dont know what theyre talking about I'd prefer them to ask questions rather than shoot off at the mouth."

Now that you've added what you prefer to the thread, that will truly help proceed it smoothly. Anything else?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat:

1. That did what? Shook earth? Punched her to moon? Took out the mountain beneath? Anything?

2. Trolling? Lowlife moves? ... Really?

Dude, you understand that those feats are PIS because batman's own showings are peak human in general? Whether on drugs or not? Wonder woman's own showings are nowhere near clark either.

3. The showing disagrees with the level -you- are putting him at. I have no reason to call for your argument.

4. And then asking to stop the conversation? Sure.

"When people dont know what theyre talking about I'd prefer them to ask questions rather than shoot off at the mouth."

Now that you've added what you prefer to the thread, that will truly help proceed it smoothly. Anything else?

1. Punched her 92,960,000 miles away. Actually. All the way from the sun to the earth.

2. Yes. Really. Out of context feats, PIS, etc.

3. And yet the DC agrees with me. So again, take your complaints to DC.

4. Ok good. Awesome.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sodamyat:

1. Now that's a great feat. Can you cite the issue number that happened in the new 52? The new 52 mentioned in the very title of the thread and op?

2. You actually have to explain the missing context / why you're calling PIS, you know.

3. Dc says it took him 7k years to crawl out of earth. You say that is planet level strength. For future reference, that's a "disagreement". Agreement is when your opinions match. And they don't.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat:

1. Now that's a great feat. Can you cite the issue number that happened in the new 52?

2. You actually have to explain why you're calling PIS, you know.

3. Dc says it took him 7k years to crawl out of earth. You say that is planet level strength. For future reference, that's a "disagreement". Agreement is when your opinions match. And they don't.

1. You said she has never been at the level I described. So I cited a feat. Its Pre 52. The strongest hits shes take in New 52 are from Doomsday, Firstborn, Darkseid, H'el, and Superdoom who was stronger than Superman.

2. Batman surviving lightning that took down the JL. That whole thing has been debunked numerous times.

3. DC agrees with me. Orion stalemated Superman. Orion lost to Firstborn, ergo Firstborn is stronger than Superman who helped push a ship about 15 times larger than earth.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sodamyat:

1. Pulling feats from a non canon continuity. You were saying something about trolling?

"The strongest hits shes take in New 52 are from Doomsday, Firstborn, Darkseid, H'el, and Superdoom who was stronger than Superman."

Same question: That did what? Shook earth? Punched her to moon? Took out the mountain beneath? Anything?

"2. Batman surviving lightning that took down the JL. That whole thing has been debunked numerous times."

I was talking about darkseid vs Jl. Flash was the only one who escaped. Rest were knocked down - including superman.

That aside, could you post the link to one of these many 'debunks'?

"3. DC agrees with me. Orion stalemated Superman. Orion lost to Firstborn, ergo Firstborn is stronger than Superman"

Ergo superman will need more than 7k years to crawl up from earth's crust. But that is not true, as you agree:

"Superman who helped push a ship about 15 times larger than earth."

GG.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat:

1. Pulling feats from a non canon continuity. You were saying something about trolling?

"The strongest hits shes take in New 52 are from Doomsday, Firstborn, Darkseid, H'el, and Superdoom who was stronger than Superman."

Same question: That did what? Shook earth? Punched her to moon? Took out the mountain beneath? Anything?

"2. Batman surviving lightning that took down the JL. That whole thing has been debunked numerous times."

I was talking about darkseid vs Jl. Flash was the only one who escaped.

"3. DC agrees with me. Orion stalemated Superman. Orion lost to Firstborn, ergo Firstborn is stronger than Superman"

Ergo superman will need more than 7k years to crawl up from earth's crust. But that is not true, as you agree:

"Superman who helped push a ship about 15 times larger than earth."

GG.

1. you said she's NEVER been at that level. I proved you wrong. Easily. Youd never even heard about that feat. Not that its surprising since youve shown your lack of knowledge often.

2. Same answer, Firstborn stronger than Superman. Superman can lift a planet and punch the moon to dust according to super genius bruce wayne, superdoom is stronger than superman. H'el is stronger than superman too. Great feats.

3. Dont cry to me. Cry to them.

:D

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sodamyat:

1. "you said she's NEVER been at that level. I proved you wrong. Easily."

And she has never been. When you manage to finish reading the title, you may also notice it says new 52. Or you could confirm from someone else if you are having difficulties.

"Youd never even heard about that feat. Not that its surprising since youve shown your lack of knowledge often."

Wow. It is so very tempting to let you gloat. Hilarious to read. Almost did it. But no. Can't let this pass.

I have read the issue, and have a copy. Even if you don't believe that, this is not the first time I am seeing the scan online on a thread. want proof?

"http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/wonder-woman-vs-naruto-top-tiers-1634308/?page=3"

Comment 104. @agent41: covered pre DCNU wonder woman very well. Only the thread was about DCNU.

My turn to give you a dose of knowledge. New 52 is a complete reboot. The feat you posted never even happened as per the current continuity. Wonder woman, specifically, has different origins than the pre N52 counterpart. Read up.

2. "Same answer, Firstborn stronger than Superman."

false. First born took 7k years to get out of earth while, to quote yourself:

"Superman can lift a planet and punch the moon to dust according to super genius bruce wayne,"

"superdoom is stronger than superman. H'el is stronger than superman too."

Sadly, they are not in the thread. Wonder woman is - since you seem to have missed the title and the OP.

3. :D indeed.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SodamYat

@sodamyat:

1. "you said she's NEVER been at that level. I proved you wrong. Easily."

And she has never been. When you manage to finish reading the title, you may also notice it says new 52. Or you could confirm from someone else if you are having difficulties.

"Youd never even heard about that feat. Not that its surprising since youve shown your lack of knowledge often."

Wow. It is so very tempting to let you gloat. Hilarious to read. Almost did it. But no. Can't let this pass.

I have read the issue, and have a copy. Even if you don't believe that, this is not the first time I am seeing the scan online. want proof?

"http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/wonder-woman-vs-naruto-top-tiers-1634308/?page=3"

Comment 104. @agent41: covered pre DCNU wonder woman very well. Only the thread was about DCNU.

2. "Same answer, Firstborn stronger than Superman."

false. First born took 7k years to get out of earth while, to quote yourself:

"Superman can lift a planet and punch the moon to dust according to super genius bruce wayne,"

"superdoom is stronger than superman. H'el is stronger than superman too."

Sadly, they are not in the thread. Wonder woman is - since you seem to have missed the title and the OP.

3. :D indeed.

1. askdfaksdfjskfj ahahahaha we just finished talking about how i punked you by mentioning the very feat you said was great and now youre back lying to yourself saying shes never been at that level hahahahah this is comedy gold !

stopped reading the stupid nonsense after that ahhahaha. Thanks for the good laugh.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: "Oh so you said New 52 WW can beat ichigo who is mountain level but now you say New 52 WW is not mountain level?."

Ichigo's one/two versions are above mountain level. And here, she is up against a planet level character.

"She takes hits from characters above mountain level of strength in serious fights. That is all it matters. Darseid,Zod,First Born,Doomsday,Superdoom,were all fighting her seriously."

Yet none of the enemies show nowhere near the output against her - nerfing.

"Cheetah is Flash level of speed and it means nothing to you?. Flash rogue gallery tag him yes and there is context involved most of the time. Not to mention the fact that characters such as Mirror Master and Captain Cold have ways to deal with speed and ways to damage powerhouses."

'Flash level speed' varies to the point peak humans can react to it. if flash performed at his best all the time he could put cold in jail before he even noticed.

"If you actually knew what they can do you wouldn't be saying the things you say."

I do. And I still am. If you want me to quote specific instances, I can.

"New 52 WW made Superman bleed with a kicck. So what cars are you talking about?. It was her kick what made him bleed. And she wasn't even at full power and was still able to damage him."

New 52 clark also got hurt being punched through a wall, a road, and a peak human on venom. Do you see me saying he is nerfed when helspont one shotted him? NO - because he is actually showing output at the scale which superman fights at. This is a kick that sent him through a few cars. Do you actually expect me believe that a kick at this level will hurt him?

That aside, I should thank you for posting the scan on the other thread back then. That helped out pretty hilariously here.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WonderWoman wins this fight

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@agent41: "Peak humans tag Flash with context involved most of the time. So Cheetah feat is still valid."

Like what? What kind of context could a man who could consider every possible scenario miss, or stop him from literally ending the fight before the villain even forms a thought of triggering his plans? Leaving aside the likes of grodd, of course.

"Just because you want to pretend New 52 WW is weak and slow doesn't make it true."

Why would I need to pretend that at all? Or want to? I am going by what she actually showed.

"You are basically saying New 52 WW can't hurt Superman she has. And nobody will agree with you there. Go ahead and ask let's see how many people will agree with you saying he wouldnt be hurt by her hits."

NO. I am saying the character levels fluctuate largely as far as new 52 is concerned. Just because she hurt superman doesn't give her access to his high end feats. Characters like H'el - who actually fought on the same scale? That's fine. Diana hasn't. And I know you know that, too. When she does, you can PM me an 'I told you so' if you want. But as of now, there is no reason to scale her to the planet benching levels.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@agent41: you posted the same thing in comment 69 0_0

Replied in comment 71.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@agent41: "So?. The point remains. You said New 52 WW fights characters that prove she beats ichigo. But here that means nothing?. There is a contradiction here."

I see. The major difference is ichigo's highest known form took out multiple small mountains in his fight. Diana's showings seem enough to handle that level. - bambina slaughtered four continental/MHS characters before they even knew what happened.

"And naruto is not stronger than New 52 WW by the way. I forgot to mention that again in the other thread."

His kyubi form is casually mountain++ in strength - recently tanked an attack that split the moon in half, and that's still not his best. Their hits seem a lot more impressive than ice blocks and cars. But that's for a different thread.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@agent41: guess so, Agree to disagree then. Let's hope she gets better feats as new 52 progresses and you don't have to face this problem.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I am curious though. I'll mention categories and famous new 52 feats of JL. By your opinion/impression where does diana scale to? No need to prove anything - just your impression.

Strength (Earth bench): ... ton

Striking capability (Large mountain level/Earth shaking):

Durability (moon-planet level):

Speed (MHS-Relativistic): around mach xyz

Reflexes (fighting in 1/1000th of a second): around mach xyz

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@princearagorn1: You said she beats ichigo based on the characters New 52 WW fight. Well she fights Superman level characters. But here it means nothing to you?.

Cheetah is Flash level of speed and you know very well what that means. Flash holding back against humans or not taking them seriously are some of the context involved when they tag him. I don't know how that=Cheetah and WW being too slow for bambina. What kind of logic is that?.

Are you really comparing Bambina to Ichigo? Bambina can solo the HST and obliterate Bleachverse with minimum effort. And Bambina is not mountain level lol.

Bambina threw a 1.5 kilometer tall, 100G mountain around the globe which has a circumference of 220000 kilometer (5.5x of earth) at mach 1 speed. Mountain level means character can destroy a mountain in 1 hit. Mountain level characters can't throw trillion ton mountains around the planet 5.5 times bigger than earth in radius. 100G means 100 times gravity

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina, with no real difficulty. Enbu FTW.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: You're the one who needs to educate yourself. You seem to have some irrational hate of manga characters or fanboyish desire to automatically back up Wonder Woman while ignoring Bambina's superior feats and not seeming to grasp his powers.

Also, Bambina is planet level. Comparing him to Ichigo is ridiculous.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

My money on Bambina for this contest. Ya know, just cause...

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

Bambina one-shots.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#96  Edited By Van_Cere

Bambina should win. Skipping stone mountains? Ridiculous, but certainly puts him above Wonder Woman, who needs more high end feats to contend with this guy.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers