#1 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

all have died once, and meet in the underworld, in a fight of the fitest who wins? there is enough space for the king to fly around on also.

#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Mouth gets killed first and then eventually Witch-king since Durin's Bane's gender hasn't been specified and it could well be genderless.

#3 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

balrog wins. His power is on the same level of magnitude as gandalf and sauron.

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

Durin's bane for the win. And they don't go to the underworld. They go to the void.

#5 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

void underworld, its all the same..... jk lol i dont need some geek coming in and explaining the difference.

#6 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

fair point, would gandalf white vs balrog vs sauron deciever with ring be a good fight? or would sauron just rape them, just yes or no to good fight please cause ill post it if its worthy.

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron MK II says:

"void underworld, its all the same..... jk lol i dont need some geek coming in and explaining the difference."

You can't call someone a geek when you've joined a comic book site.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron MK II says:

"fair point, would gandalf white vs balrog vs sauron deciever with ring be a good fight? or would sauron just rape them, just yes or no to good fight please cause ill post it if its worthy."

Sauron turns the Balrog to his side and they use Gandalf as A volley ball as he calls the witch king and the mouth of sauron and saruman they have a match against Kyuss, Asmodeus, Orcus, and Bola, Bolatha, You know what screw it I'm just throwing in Falazure in his place.