No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Um, don't see Satsui no Hadou doing squat to the Balgrog? He's a Maiar, a higher being like Gandalf.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

• Satsui no Hadou is at maximum level
  • Takes place in Hawaii.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Really? Akuma against balrog?

with satsui no hadou at fullest he stomps with less than 3 hits

normal Akuma stomps in minutes

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assman: Added Bison.

I think the duo could subdue him if they worked together, taking a fair bit of damage.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

oh...... yeah....... that balrog.

Akuma too is some sort of demon when fully immersed in satsui no hadou.

But balrog is a more powerful ceature and bison would not really do anything that might help akuma

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

Hmm... very interesting battle. Kudos.

Full Satsui No Hadou Akuma = Oni Akuma, who is a beast. His power is somewhat quasi-mystical in a sense. This doesn't necessarily translate into magical power.

Unfortunately what it takes to kill a balrog is incredibly vague and seemingly inconsistent. Back in the first age balrogs were often slain in battle by elves, but Durin's Bane awoke in the third age and proceeded to slaughter an entire dwarven kingdom. Durin's Bane's feat implies normal weapons aren't very effective, as well as the fact that Gandalf commanded Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas (an elf himself) to flee as the balrog was beyond any of them. Everything in Fellowship strongly implies you need magic to kill a balrog, but then the Silmarillion goes around and has elves killing balrogs without ever mentioning them use magic to do it.

Their only shown weakness is water, which doesn't so much harm them as extinguish their flames and render them a shapeless black mass. So the location here would prove very useful to the team, if they could somehow knock the Balrog into the ocean, they might be able to at least put out the Balrog's flames. They would have to act quick however, because the Balrog can reignite himself after a while.

M. Bison is definitely a formidable foe, especially if he can turn into "Shin Bison". However, I'm not sure if his Psycho Power would prove very useful in this fight. I just can't see a Balrog being very susceptible to soul manipulation. Bison could use it to augment his own strength, but then we're back to the issue of whether or not the Balrog can be harmed by conventional means like brute force strength.

I personally am of the opinion that to kill a Balrog, you need some degree of magic. Plain and simple. They're magical/elemental beings. Water can weaken them, but not kill them. Gandalf killed Durin's Bane presumably with magic. He was armed with an enchanted Elvish Blade (Glamdring), not to mention he had a magical ring (Nayra) which gave him some control over fire.

In terms of raw physical power, I think Oni Akuma could BFR the Balrog through sheer physical force. However I don't think the team could kill the Balrog.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma solo stomps

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Durin's bane probably loses

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mayan_Fist

Akuma punched an island apart. He stomps.

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: good call

Although I'm willing to some stock into Oni actually beating the Balrog since he is a living incarnate of dark energy

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bison also Solos