#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6444 posts) - - Show Bio

Round1 Both Batman have to race across Gotham without vehicles only using the gadgets they were shown to have in there movies

Round 2 The two Bat mobiles fight it out in Gotham they could use all of Gotham to battle.

Round 3 Both Batmen are in there respective flight vehicles. The first one to destroy the others win. Fight takes place in Metropolis.

#2 Edited by Perethorn (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Bale tolds Keaton "you never learned to watch your surroundings" throws a batarang and kills him

Round 2 Bale Batmobile is uglier but is less fragile, i say it wins

Round 3 Keaton Jet was one shotted by the Joker, Bale owns here.

#3 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6444 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by ComicsCrusader666 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Keaton wins. Bale is less experienced, even though it does not show much of Keaton`s martial arts in "Batman" and "Batman Returns".

#5 Edited by Djangophile (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Keaton wins every round with ease. In fact, Keatons batman would find a way to shut down all of Bales gear and his car before Bale even knew they were competing. Why? Because....*Whoosh* he's Batman.

Dunt dah dah dah dunt, dah dah dah dunttt, da da da daaaaaa da!

#6 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6444 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

Bale wins all three rounds. He's so much tougher and has taken on tough opponents. Way more feats to back it up.

Keaton's jet thingy was extremely fragile and was completely shot down just by one shot from the Joker. I don't know about the batmobile, but I'm pretty sure Bale's is stronger

#8 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3193 posts) - - Show Bio

@perethorn said:

Round 1 Bale tolds Keaton "you never learned to watch your surroundings" throws a batarang and kills him

Round 2 Bale Batmobile is uglier but is less fragile, i say it wins

Round 3 Keaton Jet was one shotted by the Joker, Bale owns here.

This^^^ except with Bale killing Keaton because we all know Bale's Batman doesn't "kill" on purpose. So he throws a batarang, Keaton dodges and the batarang hits some explosives killing Keaton.

#9 Posted by jojjimbo (2463 posts) - - Show Bio

Keaton, i just couldn't take Bale seriously with that voice...the man sounded like he was gargling marbles. =)

#10 Posted by OptimusPalm (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

Keaton smacks Bale around, then crouches over his limp body and screams "HE'S DYYYYING"

#11 Edited by Djangophile (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Keaton will enthrall Bale with epic eyebrow acting. Bale will explode from the inside at the level of awesome spilling out of Keatons Eyebrows.

#12 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Keaton smacks Bale around, then crouches over his limp body and screams "HE'S DYYYYING"

So, I guess you're one of those who ignored the "(read)" in the title. You should read the OP and then change this.

On-topic.

Round 1 goes to Bale. He had the glider wings.

Round 2 goes to Bale. His Batmobile was made to take damage. Keaton's.... not so much.

Round 3 goes to Bale, yet again. Keaton's is probably faster, but Bale's was more maneuverable. Also, Keaton's was shot down by Joker with a revolver.

#13 Posted by nickzambuto (14871 posts) - - Show Bio

@optimuspalm said:

So, I guess you're one of those who ignored the "(read)" in the title. You should read the OP and then change this.

On-topic.

Round 2 goes to Bale. His Batmobile was made to take damage. Keaton's.... not so much.

Round 3 goes to Bale, yet again. Keaton's is probably faster, but Bale's was more maneuverable. Also, Keaton's was shot down by Joker with a revolver.

To be fair, it's safe to assume that was no ordinary revolver. Hell that entire scene was unbelievable PIS (mostly for the sake of Joker comedy). You're telling me Batman can unleash everything the Batwing has with autotargeting systems and miss every shot, yet Joker pulls out a big ass revolver from his pants and takes the whole thing down in one hit?

#14 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:

@optimuspalm said:

On-topic.

To be fair, it's safe to assume that was no ordinary revolver. Hell that entire scene was unbelievable PIS (mostly for the sake of Joker comedy). You're telling me Batman can unleash everything the Batwing has with autotargeting systems and miss every shot, yet Joker pulls out a big ass revolver from his pants and takes the whole thing down in one hit?

Yea, that's true. lol. That was one mean looking revolver. and, the Batwing was a pretty big target, so I guess Joker couldn't miss such a shot.

#15 Posted by OptimusPalm (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

@optimuspalm said:

On-topic.

So I guess you have 'serious 24/7' written along the top of your boxer shorts....

#16 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:

@optimuspalm said:

On-topic.

So I guess you have 'serious 24/7' written along the top of your boxer shorts....

I'm just pointing out that it's obvious that you haven't read the OP. Or just ignored it for some fetish of the classics.

If I did have that on my boxers, wouldn't I be a funny person? :D

#17 Posted by OptimusPalm (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: man, have you never seen the film 'the other guys'? I just wanted Keaton to get to use the 'HE'S DYYYYYING!!!!' line again. I'm sorry.

And good point, I guess you don't have boxers like that after all.

I always read the OP btw. Even if it doesn't say (read). But maybe you should've put (read.....and post using sensible opinions....and don't try to be funny.....i'm a dead serious guy who has no time for that). But then that wouldnt fit in the title, so i'll let you off. THIS TIME.

#18 Edited by catofellow (263 posts) - - Show Bio

1. In a footrace, the lighter Keaton should have the advantage. Unless they start at rooftop, in which case Bale has better gliding feats

2. Bale obviously

3. Keaton I think. Need to re-watch the movie, but I don't believe the glider has any projectile weapons.

#19 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

Keatons Batman was also Clooneys and Kilmer's. So if we use Feats from Batman all the way to Batman and Robin, then 80'a Batman wins. He easily solved Nigma's riddles, escaped that safe by using the Night Guards hearing aid, his cape was flame retardant, and his Batarang seem to have some form of tracking tech. He could literally hit Bale without looking at him. His Batmobile also had defensive weaponry so it should be able to atleast stand against the Tumbler unless they decide to play monster cars. I am going with Keaton.

#20 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: man, have you never seen the film 'the other guys'? I just wanted Keaton to get to use the 'HE'S DYYYYYING!!!!' line again. I'm sorry.

And good point, I guess you don't have boxers like that after all.

I always read the OP btw. Even if it doesn't say (read). But maybe you should've put (read.....and post using sensible opinions....and don't try to be funny.....i'm a dead serious guy who has no time for that). But then that wouldnt fit in the title, so i'll let you off. THIS TIME.

Lol, I did watch the Other Guys. Don't really remember that part, but my fav was "THERE GOES MY HEEROO, WATCH HIM AS HE GOES" *splat*

and nope I don't. ;)

I'm sorry about being so serious though. I just thought everyone was just picking Keaton because he's one of the classics and refuting all logic..... and some people truly believe it's right.