#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4940 posts) - - Show Bio

Between battles he gets 30 min resting period. He gets Batdarts, Batarangs( he never used) his grappling gun, and his smoke pellets (he used on Bane). This fight is just movie heroes and villains.

Round 1: He fights Tony and Rhodey from Ironman 3 ( no suits). Tony gets his Taser Hand and his portable repulsor hand ( from Ironman 3 remember?). Rhodey gets a hand gun. Fight where Tony was held hostage in Ironman 3.

Round 2: Batman vs Keaton Batman. Both have there gadgets. Fight where Batman took down the SWAT team.

Round 3: Batman fight depowered Thor. Fight takes place where Thor ragged dolled those shield agents.

Round 4: Batman fights Big Daddy from Kick-Ass. Big Daddy gets a shot gun. Fight where Big-Daddy died

Round 5: Batman vs King-Pin. Fight takes place in King-Pin's office

Round 6: Batman vs Arrow. Arrow has 15 sharp Arrows.

Round 7: Batman vs Black Widow. She has her equipment from Ironman 2. And yes this battle can end in sex ( that's a win for Batman ).

Round 8: Batman vs Bane. Batman has no knowledge of Bane. And is wearing his Begins suit. Fight where Bane broke him.

Round 9: Captain America. Both only have there suits on no shield. Fight on New York rooftops.

Bonus Round. Batman vs Mk 3 Ironman ( with the weaker arc reactor that he had to use when Stane stole his good one) Batman is in the Bat. Fight takes place in Gotham. No going into space.

#2 Posted by godzilla44 (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at either 5 or 6

#3 Posted by Pr0metheus (3244 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 2 while keaton one shots him.

or if you wanted him to keep going

Round 1 - Win

Round 2 - Loss

Round 3 - Loss

Round 4 - Most likely a win

Round 5 - Loss

Round 6 - Loss

Round 7 - Sex

Round 8 - Loss

Round 9 - Loss

Bonus - Round is over in 3 seconds

#4 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4940 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by RogueShadow (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends at 6 in my opinion.

#6 Edited by Picard (972 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus said:

Stops at round 2 while keaton one shots him.

or if you wanted him to keep going

Round 1 - Win

Round 2 - Loss

Round 3 - Loss

Round 4 - Most likely a win

Round 5 - Loss

Round 6 - Loss

Round 7 - Sex

Round 8 - Loss

Round 9 - Loss

Bonus - Round is over in 3 seconds

Again some Burton lover who is living in the past or Nolan hater. Accept finally accept that that Keaton have no feats to compete with Bale. Let's compare fighting skills - this is Bale even before he become Batman and before he receive League of shadows training, six guys - one of them bigger therefore stronger than Bruce - defeated in less than one minute:

Now let's look how Keaton get his ass whooped by Joker thugs:

Bale stomps - get over it!

Round 1 - stealth and darts FTW :)

Round 2 - like I said he stomps poor Keaton.

Round 3 - Good fight. Thor is stronger and he have some skills - he won against supposedly awsome S.H.I.E.L.D. agents - but he don't know martial arts. On the other hand Batman was skilled in Tiger, Jujitsu, Panther styles even before he begin his training with the League of shadows. Batman also defeated more impressive opponents than depowered Thor - ninja, mercenaries and SWAT officers. He also have armour which Thor doesn't have and he also have sleeping darts. Batman FTW.

Round 4 - Batman. Better skilled, with better armour and weapons.

Round 5 - Kingpin fought severely injured and exhausted Daredevil but he still got his ass whooped. I don't see why Batman at his prime couldn't do this same? Also bat-dart. Batman FTW.

Round 6 - again stealth and darts grant him victory.

Round 7 - tough fight. But in the close distance fight Batman will win. Keysi fighting method which he uses is better at short distance than Widow's acrobatic stunts. Also Batman have armour and he is much stronger than her. After all she only managed to defeat Hawkeye - one and only skilled man she ever faced - after she bite him in the arm and after she slammed his head into a pipes rail. None of which would work on Batman because he have protective armour. Also there is stealthy approach and sleeping dart. Bruce FTW.

Round 8 - he can do it with combination of stealth and darts. Batman wins.

Round 9 - Sorry, he loses badly. Cap is superhuman that overshadow Batman in all physical categories: much stonger, much tougher, much faster. Also Cap's shield make

sleeping darts completely useless.

Bonus Round - loses. Iron man suit is much faster and more maneuverable than the Bat. Also it's smaller target and that make it harder to hit.

#7 Posted by dondave (27205 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman most likely gets shot by Big Daddy

#8 Edited by Pr0metheus (3244 posts) - - Show Bio

@picard: Actually i dont like any of the past batman movies and i think the Dark Knight Trilogy is the best comic book adaptation.

But in another thread someone was telling feats of keatons batman. One shotting a bruce lee type character with dual swords.

Bales batman never really showed any marital arts and just went in as a brawler. I cant remember how often keatons batman used gadgets but bales used next to none so the gadgets wouldnt really come into play.

The only time bale ever showed any skill was when he fought multiple opponents at once,whenever he faced anyone 1 on 1 he kept getting his ass handed to him.

EDIT : I reread over what you say about the battles,Bales batman almost never used gadgets. Even though daredevil was hurt he was still much more agile then batman. Black widow was a little to flamboyant in her fights but she was jumping up and around walls to KO the security guards. Arrow showed just as much skill in fighting if not more then Bale,He also has arrows which gives him an equal close range and a batter long range advantage. You might also wanna re-read the cap one again,its still a definite win for cap but he doesnt have a shield.

Try to make a better win then just saying "Stealth and darts auto win". He did use stealth alot i will admit that but he used next to no gadgets.

Also lets say he does use the darts constantly,the OP never specifies a number so it would be really overpowered if he had infinite. He would win all these battles other then the bonus in about 3 seconds.

#9 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4072 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely not getting past Widow.

#10 Posted by cfrehse (992 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't get past Thor without a dart IMO. Bales bat had bad fighting feats.

#11 Posted by sync1 (2154 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Shawnbaby (9347 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Batman and Widow Battle does end in sex...Batman does not Win. Widow uses sex to get close to her targets before she kills them. Bruce will just be a bit more red in her ledger.

#14 Posted by GodEmperorOfMankind (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4, big daddy shots him.

#15 Edited by Picard (972 posts) - - Show Bio

@picard: Actually i dont like any of the past batman movies and i think the Dark Knight Trilogy is the best comic book adaptation.

But in another thread someone was telling feats of keatons batman. One shotting a bruce lee type character with dual swords.

Bales batman never really showed any marital arts and just went in as a brawler. I cant remember how often keatons batman used gadgets but bales used next to none so the gadgets wouldnt really come into play.

The only time bale ever showed any skill was when he fought multiple opponents at once,whenever he faced anyone 1 on 1 he kept getting his ass handed to him.

EDIT : I reread over what you say about the battles,Bales batman almost never used gadgets. Even though daredevil was hurt he was still much more agile then batman. Black widow was a little to flamboyant in her fights but she was jumping up and around walls to KO the security guards. Arrow showed just as much skill in fighting if not more then Bale,He also has arrows which gives him an equal close range and a batter long range advantage. You might also wanna re-read the cap one again,its still a definite win for cap but he doesnt have a shield.

Try to make a better win then just saying "Stealth and darts auto win". He did use stealth alot i will admit that but he used next to no gadgets.

Also lets say he does use the darts constantly,the OP never specifies a number so it would be really overpowered if he had infinite. He would win all these battles other then the bonus in about 3 seconds.

OK, let's talk about your arguments. Keaton defeated crazy swordsman - that was one and only impressive thing he ever did. And even then he just stand around and deflected blows with his gauntlets. Not big display of skills. Also we don't know anything about this swordsmans background: who trained him, what he can do, what are his feats? He is just a guy who flail his swords a lot. On the other hand we saw how ninjas from League of shadows trained we also seen them snapping people's necks with bear hands - both on Wayne's ship when they stolen microwave emitter and in Arkham when they released prisoners. Injured Batman could defeat four of them at the same time - that make him far more impressive than Keaton :

You say that whenever Bruce faced anyone 1 on 1 he kept getting his ass handed to him... One: both Ra's al Ghul and Bane are highly trained fighters with years of experience under their belts. Show me when Keaton faced someone like them? And no, crazy swordsman doesn't count since we know nothing about him. Ra's trained Bruce so he knows what he will do in a fight, also he is more experienced than Wayne, that's why he won. But Batman still give him run for his money. Bane was trained by LoS so he also knows Bruce's tricks, he is also a lot stronger and he doesn't feel pain, and don't forget that Batman was out of the game for eight years, he wasn't exactly in peak physical shape. But in the end he still defeated Bane. Can you prove that Keaton could do this same? Two: Keaton was beaten up by Joker's goon in Bell Tower, on the other hand, like you said, Bale have no problem with defeating multiple opponents at once, and some of them were fairly skilled: SWAT team, mercenaries, ninjas... And you said that Bales batman never really showed any marital arts and just went in as a brawler... When Keaton showed marital arts skills? Also keysi fighting method which he uses is martial art only it's more realistic than usulal Hollywood-fu, also he is skilled in tiger, jujitsu, panther styles. Sorry, but Keaton would loose this fight.

Bales batman almost never used gadgets... how about time when he called swarm of bats to escape the police? Or when he used sonar and explosives to capture Lau? Or when he used EMP? Or when he shoot blades at the Joker? Or how about smoke pellets, batarangs, grapple gun, memory cloth polymer cape? As you see he is using gadgets often enough...

Daredevil is more more agile but he is not faster. Look how fast Batman dealt with those thugs in Gotham doks - multiple opponents defeated in few seconds. Bruce also dodged Bane's fist in TDKR finalle. So he could also dodge Kingpin. Also don't forget that Bruce have protective armour which allows him to withstand beating with metal pipe, fall from heights, and even multiple hits from Bane. Sorry, but Bane is stronger than Kingpin. Also Bruce have metal gauntlets - what do you think would happen if Kingpin's fist would connect with those metal spikes? :)

Black Widow relies too much on gadgets. She beaten unarmed security guards with her toys but Batman beaten armed ninjas, SWAT, mercenaries and he only used his bare fists to do that. She only won fight with Hawkeye because she bite him in the arm and slammed his head into a pipes rail. This wouldn't work on Batman because he have protective armour. Also her ninja-ballerina fighting style ;) wouldn't work in close quarters combat - she had serious problems with Hawkeye - , on the other hand Batman's keysi fighting method is designed to fight at close quarters. He would win if they would fight at close range.

Arrow.... can you show me that arrows can penetrate kevlar? After all arrows are much slower than bullets. Also did Arrow ever fought with someone with stealth skills and sleeping darts?

You said: Try to make a better win then just saying "Stealth and darts auto win"... Why? I just taking everything into account. OP says that he heve darts, we seen him using them, we also seen him using stealt. So why he wouldn't use them now?

Stops at 4, big daddy shots him.

Yeh, let's forget that Batman have bulletproof suit, that he is master of stealth and that he defeated people with guns many times...

@cfrehse said:

He doesn't get past Thor without a dart IMO. Bales bat had bad fighting feats.

Did you saw what he did with those six thugs in chinese prison even before he started his training with the LoS? He also beaten ninjas, mercenaries, SWAT officers and Bane. He knows panther, tiger, ju-jitsu and keysi fighting method. What kind of styles Thor knows?

#16 Posted by Alexander505 (2141 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 8

#17 Posted by AdamtheSubmariner (107 posts) - - Show Bio

1-Depending on who he attacks first, and morals. If no morals i can see Tony repulsor blasting him to death, but otherwise win.

2-Win

3-IMO batman, purley for the body armors sake.

4-I actually think Big-Daddy could win this, but unsure.

5-This is tough, because i believe Daredevil would beat Bat's, however, i think this could go to Kingpin if they begin in close range. Far apart goes to bats.

6-Bats loses IMO. piercing objects do go through kevlar i believe.

7-Black Widow takes this candily i believe.

8-Bats loses

9-Bats loses

bonus-Bats loses

#18 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2, 7 (Bc BW isn't going to screw Bats while she's still stuck on Hawkeye), 8, 9, and 10.

#19 Posted by Pr0metheus (3244 posts) - - Show Bio

@picard: Alright you convinced me,you win but one arguement i still have is yeah he still used gadgets but not as much as he should have. He should of used them more often.

#20 Edited by 14NC3 (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

1-Win

2-Win

3-Loss. If bane could hurt batman with his suit on, depowered thor can

4-Depends on starting distance. If theres a lot of space between them big daddy wins, if not batman

5-Win

6-Never seen arrow before

7-Loss. Batman won't be able to seduce natasha lol

8-What was the diff between the dark knight suit and begins suit?

9-Loss

bonus- Iron man stomp

#21 Edited by Pokeysteve (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

He beats Keaton and maybe Thor. Loses the rest.

#22 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@14nc3 said:
8-What was the diff between the dark knight suit and begins suit?

Wearing the Batman Begins suit is a handicap for him, since in the Batman Begins suit he was not able to move his head as freely as with the Dark Knight suit. I think he overall had more moveability with the Dark Knight suit, so Bane would have an even easier game.

I think that he stops at Big Daddy, who casually danced through bunch of armed thugs in daylight! In theory Big Daddy should be more skilled than Hit-Girl and she was already ridiculous. Then there is also the shotgun.
The location speaks for Batman, but I think that Big Daddy is smart enough to get past that disadvantage.

#23 Posted by Batfan4445 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 : Win since Tony doesn't have his suit

Round 2 : Win (Newer is better)

Round 3: Win but its still a close fight

Round 4 : Win since Big Daddy isn't that good with fighting skills like Batman is, hell Hit-Girl would put more of a challenge to Bruce than Big Daddy

Round 5: Win Batman beat Bane so King Pin is going down

Round 6: Win because Batman breaks his bow

Round 7: Win but its still a close fight. Black Widow has amazing fighting skill that are on par with Batman's if not better. Batman however has better gadgets

Round 8: Batman wins since when he fought Bane in Dark Knight Rises, he was out of shape and still getting back into the game. However if he's in his begins suit he's allowed less mobility. But ultimately the Batmoblie runs Bane over.

Round 9 : Win

#24 Posted by New_World_Order (11242 posts) - - Show Bio