#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (8575 posts) - - Show Bio

- I'm really sick of Avengers vs Justice League threads in which users use street levelers for Marvel and guys like Flash, Martian, Superman for DC

- Avengers are consisted of Nova, Hercules, Beta Ray Bill, World Breaker Hulk, Thor and Void Sentry

- Justice League is consisted of Hal Jordan, Superman, Aquaman, Plastic Man, Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman, everyone is bloodlusted, who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova Prime I presume?  Also, Herc lacks the speed to hang here, replace him with Quasar.

#3 Edited by BigCimmerian (8575 posts) - - Show Bio

@Count Bleck said:

Nova Prime I presume? Also, Herc lacks the speed to hang here, replace him with Quasar.

Yes Nova Prime, I think that Herc's speed is on the same level as Plastic Man, Aquaman and Green Lantern's combat speed.

#4 Posted by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio
@BigCimmerian said:

@Count Bleck said:

Nova Prime I presume? Also, Herc lacks the speed to hang here, replace him with Quasar.

Yes Nova Prime, I think that Herc's speed is on the same level as Plastic Man, Aquaman and Green Lantern's combat speed.

I'd still have Quasar in here, he is a major power house and not having him in here just makes it feel incomplete.
#5 Posted by Wolfrazer (7158 posts) - - Show Bio

This new or pre-52?

#6 Posted by BigCimmerian (8575 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

This new or pre-52?

Forgot to say, New 52, but you can use their feats from Pre 52.

#7 Posted by 80sBaby (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna give it to Avengers. Aquaman and Plasticman are the weak links on the JLA team. Captain marvel's not gonna be much help, either, since both BRB and Thor can turn him back into Billy.

#8 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

WonderWoman beats Thor

BRB beats Superman badly.

Void Sentry and Hal Jordan can defeat each other.

Captain Marvel blitz Hulk.

Nova and Herc vs Aquaman and Plastic man.

So, it goes down to Herc, BRB and Nova vs Cap Marvel and WW. I am leaning towards Avengers. Good battle.

#9 Posted by 80sBaby (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama: That doesn't make sense to me. How does WW beat Thor but BRB beats Supes "badly?" Thor's more powerful than BRB and Superman's more powerful than WW.

#10 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby:

WW should be able to lift Thor's hammer. Once Thor makes the mistake of throwing his hammer, its game over for Thor. (Believe me, he will throw his hammer, he does it in every fight)

Superman is weak to magic. BRB has a magic hammer and Superman cannot evade a hammer that can travel at FTL speeds. The hammer will hurt Superman and KO him.

#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (8575 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@80sBaby:

WW should be able to lift Thor's hammer. Once Thor makes the mistake of throwing his hammer, its game over for Thor. (Believe me, he will throw his hammer, he does it in every fight)

Superman is weak to magic. BRB has a magic hammer and Superman cannot evade a hammer that can travel at FTL speeds. The hammer will hurt Superman and KO him.

Why it is game over? Even if Wonder Woman take his hammer he can still fry her with his lightning and his strength doesn't depend on Mjolnir.

#12 Posted by 80sBaby (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama: Ok, that makes sense. Didn't think about WW being worthy. But, even if she can hold Mjolnir, I don't think she can overide it's enchantment. Meaning, Thor can easily recall it to him as being worthy doesn't mean Thor loses control of his weapon.

#13 Posted by CapFanboy (5332 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@80sBaby:

WW should be able to lift Thor's hammer. Once Thor makes the mistake of throwing his hammer, its game over for Thor. (Believe me, he will throw his hammer, he does it in every fight)

Superman is weak to magic. BRB has a magic hammer and Superman cannot evade a hammer that can travel at FTL speeds. The hammer will hurt Superman and KO him.

Can't THor just be like, "mine!" and use the force-like power to bring it back to him.

#14 Posted by Bossmonster (2258 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

WonderWoman beats Thor

BRB beats Superman badly.

Void Sentry and Hal Jordan can defeat each other.

Captain Marvel blitz Hulk.

Nova and Herc vs Aquaman and Plastic man.

So, it goes down to Herc, BRB and Nova vs Cap Marvel and WW. I am leaning towards Avengers. Good battle.

This minus how in the world did Marvel put a stop to Hulk? I am lost on this? Perhaps I am incorrect about this, but hasn't Hulk bested BRB? and Clark bested Marvel? If that is the case (and I could be wrong, do let me know) wouldn't this be a sweep for Marvel?

#15 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh sweet Thor they've learned how to post on threads.

#16 Posted by Psycorvus (69 posts) - - Show Bio

MARVEL has the powerhouses here. MARVEL wins this one

#17 Posted by Deathstrokesrevenge (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude mm will just brain rape everyone

#18 Posted by dondave (38442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deathstrokesrevenge: he's not in the battle

#19 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

avengers easy

#20 Posted by Ridmic1 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

If you have Void/Sentry, World War Hulk and Beta Ray bill then it isn't really balanced. It would be better to just say the Earths Mightiest Heros Avengers vs The original Justice League that way it's balanced. Superman, Batman,Flash, Wonderwomen, Green Lantern, Martian manhunter Vs Cap. American, Ironman, Thor, Hulk, Hank Pym, Ms Marvel. It's true that Superman, MM, Flash, Green Lantern and Batman are badass. But that's because everyone knows about them. Hulks triumphs dating way back are on par with maybe even better then Supermans (example would be punching the space/continuum itself), Ms Marvel can absorb and use any form of energy (something not many people know), Everyone should know how powerful Thor is, ironman has constructed cosmic suits via tech to revival celestials (research them), hank Pym has grown to the extent of entering the realm of the Abstract Entitiies and even to meet eternity himself and be acknowledged as the scientist supreme above Rees Richards and ironman. Capt. America has a longer duration of knowledge via hand to hand combat then batman. So keeping this MINOR details in mind could you really say the fight is easily determined? Personally I think avengers should have this but it won't be easy.

#21 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Void could beat the crap out of some people there.

#22 Posted by BigCimmerian (8575 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ridmic1 said:

If you have Void/Sentry, World War Hulk and Beta Ray bill then it isn't really balanced. It would be better to just say the Earths Mightiest Heros Avengers vs The original Justice League that way it's balanced. Superman, Batman,Flash, Wonderwomen, Green Lantern, Martian manhunter Vs Cap. American, Ironman, Thor, Hulk, Hank Pym, Ms Marvel. It's true that Superman, MM, Flash, Green Lantern and Batman are badass. But that's because everyone knows about them. Hulks triumphs dating way back are on par with maybe even better then Supermans (example would be punching the space/continuum itself), Ms Marvel can absorb and use any form of energy (something not many people know), Everyone should know how powerful Thor is, ironman has constructed cosmic suits via tech to revival celestials (research them), hank Pym has grown to the extent of entering the realm of the Abstract Entitiies and even to meet eternity himself and be acknowledged as the scientist supreme above Rees Richards and ironman. Capt. America has a longer duration of knowledge via hand to hand combat then batman. So keeping this MINOR details in mind could you really say the fight is easily determined? Personally I think avengers should have this but it won't be easy.

Your fight isn't balanced, because Ms Marvel, Cap, Iron Man and Hank are non factors. Martian or Flash can solo them. Only threats in your Avengers are Hulk and Thor.

#23 Posted by dondave (38442 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian:Void is a bit too much for the Justice League

#24 Posted by TifaLockhart (14079 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not balanced at all. Avengers easily. Worldbreaker is too strong for any of the Leaguers and you're adding Sentry?

#25 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

MARVEL team FTW

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

#27 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry turns into the Void and solo's everyone, DC and Marvel alike.

#28 Posted by GhostRider2 (3371 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers stomps thanks to Void.

#29 Edited by Tomekeeper (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry for the stupid question but in Siege, Thor only managed to kill the Void because Sentry was holding it back, right?

#30 Posted by New_World_Order (13280 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.