• Alice
#2 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerhouse Guys

#4 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Reasons

#5 Posted by SensitivePsych0 (504 posts) - - Show Bio

@menaceforever: only female characters i know are daphne and trinity. Who are the others that i obviously should know?

#6 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Hannah was from a movie last year called Hannah and she is just a girl that is half animal. Alice is from the god awful resident evil films

#7 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxima was a superhero in Dc comics with the abilities of all of the teen titans except beast boy.

#8 Edited by SensitivePsych0 (504 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok thanks. I'm not sure, but its a close battle. I believe Sylar is such a good telekinetic he could stop daphne and take her out. And i didnt see almost any of the Resident Evil movies, so i don't know if Alice beat Wesker somehow in the movie, but he easily beats her in my opinion.

So thats two down, and morpheous is slightly better than trinity, so in a long battle he will win. That leaves Maxima and Hannah. Maxima can take out morpheous probably, and maybe hannah an daphne together would beat Sylar. That would leave 2 or 3 members to fight wesker. Even me, being a wesker fanboy would say he loses. So i guess 6 or 7 out of 10 battles i give it to the bad a$$ women.

#9 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah Alice never officially killed him she thought she did but she didn't. Also don't watch the movies it will save you the suffering.

#10 Posted by ThanoStomp (793 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxima solos.

#11 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxima? The woman that traded punches with Doomsday?

'Nuff said...

#12 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxima solo's

#13 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

removing maxima @ThanoStomp: @HBKTimHBK: @ChaosBlazer:

#14 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanoStomp said:

Maxima solos.

#15 Posted by slayerking (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar solos. At his peak the man cannot be killed and is capable of killing people at range in almost any way imaginable. He doesn't even have to stand up for this fight.