• Backlash's Morals are Off
  • Wolverine is Bone-Claw
  • Standard Gear
  • No Prep
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16737 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by laflux (16853 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Strider92 (16737 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Half Gen. Full-Gen would be a bit unfair due to TK and TP.

#5 Posted by dondave (38587 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: How long can Marc stay in his mist form?

#6 Posted by jashro44 (22966 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the team is fighting an up hill battle here with backlashes speed, agility, skill and misting, he is going to be a tough target to tag. There is also a lot of cover for him so I think he can deal with ultimate captain america and ultimate hawkeyes range. His own range having the ability to change direction makes the cover less of an issue for backlash.

I think if backlash fights smart he wins.

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16737 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Normally a he doesn't stay in it for. He mists only to avoid attacks then reforms. It's never been explicitly stated how long he can maintain it but i'd guess a few minutes.

#8 Posted by Neo_Prime666 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I think the team is fighting an up hill battle here with backlashes speed, agility, skill and misting, he is going to be a tough target to tag. There is also a lot of cover for him so I think he can deal with ultimate captain america and ultimate hawkeyes range. His own range having the ability to change direction makes the cover less of an issue for backlash.

I think if backlash fights smart he wins.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

#9 Posted by laflux (16853 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought as much.......

Well this fight is interesting. Backlash has the Speed and Skill (depending on how Logan fights) advantage over the trio, though all of them are really fast. However, Backlash's Misting is going to be a problem, especially considering he has the capacity to take out the Ultimate continent of the team for good, with his Alien impression attack (his morals are off too), and will also be good against projectiles from Ult Hawkeye. The whips are also going to be a problem, considering how fast they move, and while I think the team could dodge at first, eventually, I think they would get caught.

I'll go with Backlash for now, and see if anyone can make a case for the Ultimate Team.

#10 Edited by dondave (38587 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd take Backlash then

#11 Posted by dondave (38587 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Is Backlash's misting similar to Kitty Pryde's intangibility because she can be hurt by Adamantium because of it dense structure and was wondering if it would affect Backlash while in that form?

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16737 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Kitty moves though this by making the molecules in her body move in the space between molecules IIRC. Backlash breaks himself down on a molecular level and can separate parts of himself. I think it works differently to Kitty's.

#13 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@strider92 said:

Thought as much.......

Well this fight is interesting. Backlash has the Speed and Skill (depending on how Logan fights) advantage over the trio, though all of them are really fast. However, Backlash's Misting is going to be a problem, especially considering he has the capacity to take out the Ultimate continent of the team for good, with his Alien impression attack (his morals are off too), and will also be good against projectiles from Ult Hawkeye. The whips are also going to be a problem, considering how fast they move, and while I think the team could dodge at first, eventually, I think they would get caught.

I'll go with Backlash for now, and see if anyone can make a case for the Ultimate Team.

Wolverine is immune to most Psychic attacks. The Whips are putting him down how again?

#14 Posted by dondave (38587 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: He was dropped by Young Jean grey and she's not as powerful as the Stepford Cuckoo's. I'm sure the whips will work

#15 Edited by dondave (38587 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Kitty moves though this by making the molecules in her body move in the space between molecules IIRC. Backlash breaks himself down on a molecular level and can separate parts of himself. I think it works differently to Kitty's.

Thanks for the info

#16 Posted by jashro44 (22966 posts) - - Show Bio

Back lash doesn't need to KO wolverine. He could incapacitate him with the whips. All though I do think they can put bone claw wolverine down after a while.

#17 Posted by dondave (38587 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: At Half-Gen can Marc still enter people's bodies through misting and then solidify inside them?