Backlash vs Midnighter

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

can backlash (with gen factor) take out midnighter? 
fight happens in a thick forest 
fighters start 50 meters apart 
who wins?
Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Bobby X

I need to read more Backlash... 
Anyways, so this is Slayton with full gen-factor powers? Including the TK and TP?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Bobby X said:
"I need to read more Backlash... Anyways, so this is Slayton with full gen-factor powers? Including the TK and TP? "
yes
Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Bobby X

Hmmm. Well,Midnighter is still already going to know everything Slayton can and will do... 
Does Midnighter have any sort of resistance or immunity to telepathy? Everything else Slayton can do, I can see Midnighter countering but tp...idk
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Bump because I'm bored and I was just wondering which one should be considered the Batman of the Wildstorm Universe. And why? Midnighter because he's a street level hero (lol for both of those descriptors) who always has a plan? Backlash because he's a ninja who's keeping track of everyone and everything? (I typically think of Backlash as the Nick Fury of Wildstorm, but I think he works as a Batman too.) Is it someone else? Jack Hawksmoor, the brutal detective?

As for the fight, I'm on the fence. Backlash is not only skilled, but fast and agile enough to give Midnighter a fight. On top of that, his misting can be used to avoid Midnighter's primary means of causing harm, and his whips allow him a way to attack from a safer distance. Doors and explosives would be Midnighter's friends though.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Backlash could had been Batman in his earlier years, but near the end of the WS universe he was a mix between Fury and Cable. Slayton: the Gauntlet excluded a distinct Nathaniel Summers vibe. 

I'd personally like to see Backlash vs Nemesis more. The banter between them alone would make the fight worth it.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Morpheus_ said:

Backlash could had been Batman in his earlier years, but near the end of the WS universe he was a mix between Fury and Cable. Slayton: the Gauntlet excluded a distinct Nathaniel Summers vibe.

I'd personally like to see Backlash vs Nemesis more. The banter between them alone would make the fight worth it.

Agreed all around I think.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Buckshot: I like to believe that Marc at his best could take Nemesis down, but it could conceivably go either way.
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

backlash