Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Build-An-Army Workshop R1- Lunacyde vs Dccomicsrule2011

Teams

@lunacyde

General #1- Master Chief

General #2- Nemesis (Wildstorm)

General #3- Ult. Captain America

Troops (95): 20 Arashikage Ninjas, 10 Blue Ninjas, 10 Yu Yan Archers, 10 Zaofu Metalbending guards, 10 Equalist Chi Blockers , 10 New Air Nation Nomads, 10 Dai Li Agents, 5 Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, 5 Rogue Squadron Pilots, 5 Cobra Elite Viper Snipers

Vehicles(125): 5 T-16 Skyhoppers

Shop(180):

Tp Immunity (20)

Complete Control (50)

One Piece of Gear (110)

-Boba Fett’s Suit of Armor

-Shocker’s gauntlets

-Heatwave’s gun

-C-14 Gauss Rifle (Starcraft)

-Creation Blades

-Energy Sword (Halo)

-Batman’s Suit (N52)

-Trapster’s Gauntlets

-Mr. Freeze’s Freeze Gun

-Muramasa Blade

-Batman’s tasers

@dccomicsrule2011

General 1 High Street: Aono Tsukune

General 2 Mid Street : Moka Akashiya (Using -40 Troopers to upgrade it to a High Tier street pick)

General 3 Low Street: Composite Luke Skywalker circa 3 ABY ( using -30 troopers to upgrade to Mid-Street)

Troops

• 150 low-tier Yuuzhan Vong Warriors
  • 30 Dark Jedi
  • 30 Shadow Guards
  • 30 Shadow Troopers

Perk

• Complete Control (50 points)
  • TP Immunity (20 Points)
  • Stat Up ( using it on 15 Yuuzhan Vong Warriors)

Headquarters:

Valley of the Jedi

Rules:

Look here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/build-an-army-workshop-closed-1655678/?page=1

Any questions or concerns can be directed towards me or the participants.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Tag for votes

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Good Luck. Albanian Voice

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lunacyde  Moderator

@joewell: Any way we can get pictures of the two HQ in the OP?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: It'd be easier for you guys to post your individual bases than for me to hunt down everyones and edit it in.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lunacyde  Moderator

@joewell: Yeah, i dig....I just can't add photos.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011

Hm? Using Shadow Guards and Shadow Troopers?...Color me interested in seeing what you do with them, use them well!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9 HigorM  Moderator

@lunacyde: Nice to see you back to the battles. Great team you got there.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Lunacyde  Moderator

@higorm said:

@lunacyde: Nice to see you back to the battles. Great team you got there.

Thanks man, I hope to use some creativity to bring home the win.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Okay, just to make it clear I forgot to switch out the creation blades when I switched to Nemesis, so instead of having two pair of Creation blades I am swapping them for Constrictor's Coils.

I'll have my Opening Statements up tonight.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: I approved this in PM. Can't update the OP yet.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Lunacyde  Moderator

Sorry it ended up longer than i was anticipating. i promise my post will be up tonight.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Lunacyde  Moderator

Opening Statements:

First and foremost I would like to say that DCComicsrule is a very tough opponent and he brought a great team. I look forward to an excellent debate.

Now that that is out of the way, here is why my team wins.

1. Leadership

Two of my generals are widely considered some of the best leaders in all of fiction. Master Chief lead the UNSC forces in many campaigns against overwhelming odds and was hailed by his superiors and his troops as a hero and natural leader. He was greatly respected as one of the UNSC's greatest heroes, and he was identified early on as on as the perfect candidate to lead the Spartans. When Cortana got to choose which Spartan she wanted to be paired with she chose Master Chief. Even as a child he possessed remarkable leadership abilities When the Spartans were eight years old, they were sent on a training mission and it was Master Chief who took control of the situation. Dropped into the middle of a dense forest they were supposed to make their way to an extraction point. However when they reached the extraction point they noticed men with no uniforms were guarding the airship meant to extract them. Master Chief came up with a plan which allowed his team of 8 year old Spartans to take down the armed UNSC Marine guards, capture the ship, and ensure the safe extraction of his entire unarmed team. What is more he made sure that he was the last person to board the ship despite in being said that whoever was the last to reach the ship would be punished. This is just one example that proves Master Chief is a spectacular leader capable of winning despite the odds and leading both through his words and actions.

Ultimate Captain America on the other hand is a living legend revered for his leadership skills. He has years of experience leading troops into battle whether it be the European countryside of WWII or the Avengers against superhuman threats. Everyone who fights alongside Ult. Cap respects him and is amazed by his leadership prowess. He is right at home leading troops into battle and getting the most out of every man under his command.

In a conflict with the scale of this battle leadership is of extreme importance. A strong leader like Master Chief or Ult. Cap can push your soldiers to accomplish more, strengthen your ranks, imprve morale and resolve, and change the tide of the battle in your favor.

2. Tactical/Strategic Intelligence

My team has a distinct advantage in tactical/strategic intelligence. When the weakest General tactically speaking was capable of successfully waging a one-woman guerilla war against an entire superhuman alien species for a thousand years it is fair to say that it is one of my strong points. Although Nemesis is not used to commanding larger groups like Master Chief and Ult. Cap are, she nonetheless has demonstrated exceptionally planning, cleverness, utilization of what she has at hand and tactical thinking. She has defeated multiple opponents of superior size and strength, defeated the entire Wildcats team, and

Master Chief is another tactical genius, raised from the age of 6 to be the ultimate soldier. He studied war, strategy, combat tactics, and the like extensively and showed impressive acumen. Time and time again he was capable of both planning in advance and improvising to utilize what he had at hand in order to win the day against the odds. Whether he is outnumbered, overpowered, or outgunned it is never wise to underestimate John 117. He is a tactical genius by all definitions, and with Cortana's aid his strategies and calculations are even better.

Finally we have Ultimate captain America who can "learn faster than a damn computer" according to Nick Fury. Ultimate captain America is the essential tactical genius. He can prepare devastating plans in advance, or change them to fit emerging conditions in seconds. He often comes up with successful plans on the fly,and has demonstrated the ability to assess situations with massive amounts of variables in less than a second and discern the absolute best strategy as he demonstrated during WWII when in seconds of scanning the battlefield he called out orders that completely changed the mission plan and lead to a successful mission.

None of the opposing Generals have the level of tactical prowess and strategic thinking demonstrated by all three of my generals. In a massive scale war this is an extremely important factor. Tactical and strategic advantages have allowed many lesser groups throughout history defeat bigger, more powerful, and numerous foes. They utilize every member of their team to the utmost of their ability, and allow for adaptability to change tactics in a moments notice and secure victory.

3. Skill

My army has a skill level that exceeds his. My 3 generals are superior skill-wise to his 3 generals by a very comfortable margin. Ultimate Captain America is one of the best close-quarters combatants in his Universe, and is capable of mastering new styles and weapons in minutes. Master Chief is an exceptionally skilled soldier in every aspect including melee combat. He killed full grown UNSC Marines as an 8 year old child, and trained extensively in H2H combat techniques for years to become the pinnacle of what a soldier could be. Then we have Nemesis who mastered every weapon known to man, has been fighting for over a thousand years, was trained by the Coda, has stalemated Zealot multiple times, defeated Midnighter, and singlehandedly took on the Brotherhood of the Blade among other feats.

Not only are my generals more skilled, but my troops bring more different and elite skill sets to the table as well.

The Arashikage Ninjas are the most feared group of Assassins in the G. I. Joe Universe. Even no-named Arashikage ninjas beat 95% of everyone else in the Joeverse which is filled with skilled soldiers and mercenaries. A small band of no-named Arashikage ninjas slaughtered an entire Battalion of Norwegian advanced infantry with nothing but swords and bow and arrows without sustaining a single injury. They also easily defeated most of the Joe team who are all Spec Ops soldiers and the absolute best of the best.

The Blue Ninjas are also a group of extremely dangerous enemies the Joes face. Two No-named Blue Ninjas killed several police officers, killed Storm Shadow's apprentice Billy, and gave Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow a difficult time. They are high level ninja masters.

Cobra Elite Vipers are much like Elite Stormtroopers in Star Wars. They get a bad rap because they always lose to the good guys, and magically have the hardest time shooting them. However, they are some of the world's finest soldiers and on several occasions no-name elite Vipers have defeated namedJoes and even killed them. Elite Viper training makes Navy SEAL and British SAS training look like preschool. The vast majority of candidates wash out or die and the training ranks are composed almost completely of former Spec Ops operators from around the world. One particular issue involved a training exercise that had to be passed by all Elite Viper trainees to graduate. They parachuted into The Afghanistan wilderness with nothing but a combat knife, not even clothes. They had to survive for days with no food, water, or gear, Storm a Taliban compound with nothing but knives, and secure said compound. A Navy SEAL, an Army Ranger, and several other Spec Ops veterans didn't make it. These guys literally are the best of the best. They are the pinnacle of what a normal human soldier can be.

Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (Or ODST's) are the UNSC's most elite and well-trained non-augmented soldiers. They are collected from veterans of other Special Operations forces and subjected to multiple layers of screening and scrutiny. They have great experience and training before they are even considered for positions as ODST's and they undergo further training upon being selected. These are the most elite soldiers humanity can muster, and they are tasked with the jobs too difficult and dangerous for other forces to complete.

No-named Yu Yan archers are some of the best archers in fiction. The Yu Yan Archers can pin a fly to a tree at 100 yards without killing it. They hit Zuko perfectly in the forehead from a quarter mile away. Their acrobatic and free running skill is enough to keep up with Aang (a master Airbender). They are capable of firing several arrows into the exact same spot, splitting the arrow already lodged in the target. They also were so precise they could pin Aang to a log with arrows without harming him.

Kuvira's Elite Metalbending guards were Zaofu's best fighters, some of Suyin Beifong's best students, and the best unnamed metal benders in the series. They showed various skills fighting the Red Lotus on multiple occasions and later defeating bandits and enforcing Kuvira's rule. Their unique abilities make them invaluable in this situation.

The Dai Li also demonstrated themselves as top notch benders. In TLA the only characters they lose to are members of the Gaang. They control Ba Sing Se with a stone fist and even brought down the walls of Ba Sing Se. Their bending is consistently the best of any no-name Earthbending group as they showcase several master level abilities in addition to their unique rock gloves.

No-name Equalist Chi blockers have demonstrated serious H2H skill and acrobatics. They were able to defeat Korra (a master of 3 elements) and Mako ( a very skilled fire bender) one on one. They were able to subdue Korra more than once, and their skills also extend to throwing weapons like their electrified bolas which they have used to subdue skilled benders and Naga (Korra's polar bear dog).

New Air Nation Nomads may not be the most highly skilled fighters of the group, but their unique skill set is highly advantageous, and even completely new and untrained airbenders were able to knock around Mako, metalbending police, and Dai Li agents. They give me the advantage of air superiority as well.

Speaking of air superiority my Rogue Squadron pilots provide support for the rest of my team with their T-16 Skyhoppers. Rogue Squadron is renowned for having some of the best pilots in the galaxy and being the cream of the crop for fighter pilots in the Alliance. T-16 Skyhoppers were actually used by the Alliance as training vehicles since they handle similarly to X-Wings so my pilots should be quite skilled with them.

4. Versatility

The next area where I surpass my opponent is the overall versatility of my team. This comes from a variety of areas such as my tactical edge which allows me to utilize my different troops and gear more efficiently, and be more flexible in how my army reacts to my opponent providing for greater variety in plans of attack. It also comes from the wider variety of skill sets my troops bring to the table such as Earthbending, metalbending, airbending, stealth, long and close range fighting, air support, mountaineering, and reconnaissance. Versatility is also found in the different gear my team carries. My gear is much more varied and allows for many more options in how to deal with my enemy. I have access to weapons that can immediately freeze large swathes of opponents, instantly incinerate most materials, tasers that can drop superhumans, swords that can cut through nearly anything, a sword that can negate healing factors, nigh unbreakable coils that can whip and ensnare my opponents, gauntlets that can KO opponents with wide streams and rapid blasts, a gun that shoots projectiles that move at hypersonic speeds and penetrate solid steel, a virtually unbreakable shield that can be thrown or used defensively, nearly indestructible adhesives, lubricants that can render surfaces completely frictionless, electrified weaponry that can be used in close quarters or at range, and frag grenades. I also have suits that filter the air, protect from the elements, enhance the senses, augment physical attributes, provide targeting systems, provide AI assistance, provide protection from various forms of damage, electrocute assailants, moderate temperature, grant temporary flight , provide communication systems, and carry other gear.

5. Experience

I'll keep this one short and sweet. Nemesis has over a millennia of combat experience, Ult Cap spent years fighting superhuman threats on the fields of WWII and in modern times. Master Chief is a veteran of multiple campaigns spanning years and was trained from age 6 to be the ultimate combat soldier. Two of my opponent's generals are teenagers...enough said.

6. Terrain

It has been shown time and time again throughout history that having the high ground is exceptionally advantageous. My HQ is located at the top of a rock spire in a remote mountain range. Getting there will be treacherous enough without my defenses. There are limited ways to get there allowing me to bottleneck my enemy's forces and negate any numbers advantage. My forces are more well acclimated for this terrain, and possess a substantial advantage over his in traversing the area. Meanwhile my opponent's HQ is in a valley, low ground which is tactically disadvantageous to his defenses and gives me far more options of attack.

7. Air Superiority

Air superiority has proven crucial in many battles throughout history. It allows me to quickly cover distance, do reconnaissance on my enemy's forces and report back to my generals to give them an information advantage, and perform quick hit and run attacks from above. The speed, agility, and flight height of my craft will make it exceptionally difficult for his troops to counter or even harm my Skyhoppers, while they have the ability to strafe the enemy ranks with blaster fire and foster chaos and thin their numbers. His forces are not built to combat an air threat such as mine and it will lead to great problems for his forces.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice post, Luna!

I will have mind up sometimes tomorrow.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Nice post, Luna!

I will have mind up sometimes tomorrow.

Thank you, a strong opponent deserves a strong effort.

Awesome I'm looking forward to it.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde:

Damn! I almost forgot about this - I will have my post up late tonight or early tomorrow. I'm trying to lay-out all the info for my team on the first post. So feats and quotes for the Dark Jedi. and Vong are taking longer than I thought...<_ <

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

Waitingggggg...

Patience young one...patience.

@joewell: Does the Valley of the Jedi still a Force Nexus here, or is it's inherent Force energy gone here?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I'm assuming that would boost your troops or something? If so, then no.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I'm assuming that would boost your troops or something? If so, then no.

LAL. It's all good...though I will have to adjust my plans a bit....

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@lunacyde said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

Waitingggggg...

Patience young one...patience.

@joewell: Does the Valley of the Jedi still a Force Nexus here, or is it's inherent Force energy gone here?

I'm pretty sure i'm older than you....grasshopper :P

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

@lunacyde: you! Glad to see you around! Tag me when this goes to votes!

Best of Luck to the both of you!

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Lunacyde  Moderator
okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

No Caption Provided

I ominously await your move.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................*skeleton dust*

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@lunacyde

Okay, here is a quick run down on my team....

Aono Tsukune:

Handling the situation like a boss
Handling the situation like a boss

Tsukune was a average teen age boy that mistakenly enrolled in a school for monsters he started off as a pure wuss but is Tsukune is later injected with Moka's vampire blood and undergoes several major bodily changes, including the Human Modification Ritual, emerging as a modified-human and possessing both youjutsu and vampiric powers, thus becoming the badass he is today.

From the Wiki since i'm so lazy....

Luke Skywalker

No Caption Provided

Luke Skywalker is the son of a Jedi, and the Chosen One Anakin Skywalker, and in being so - he inherits his fathers Force potential. Luke's Intrinsic skill in the Force and with the blade is second to none in the Star Wars Universe - something I will demonstrate in my post here.

Moka Akashiya

No Caption Provided

Moka is a powerful Vampire who is Tsukune best friend, she is the one responsible for giving Tsukune her powers and is the Daugherty of the one legendary 3 Dark Lords and a Shinso. being a Shinso, she is one of the most powerful monsters in existence, and sports a plethora of abilities and overall knowledge.

Troops

Dark Jedi

No Caption Provided

Dark Jedi typically, are seen as former Jedi who has rejected the teachings of the Lightside and follow the Darkside instead. The being said, Dark Jedi are boasting abilities that are quite common with Force sensitives who received training with a Lightsaber including: basic telepathy, telekinesis, deflection, precognition, enhanced speed, strength, durability, etc,etc. Dark Jedi info below:

As long as the Jedi have protected the Republic, there have been those who walk the line between light and darkness. A Jedi who strays from this path inevitably becomes a creature of the dark side. Corrupt Jedi guardians become lost to their anger and hatred,betraying the light side by using direct physical aggression, but the persuasive, philosophical methods of the Jedi consular offer a different path. The tainted consular becomes a master manipulator, using petty prejudice, paranoia, and fear as his primary weapons. Despite this focus on controlling others, the manipulator remains perfectly capable with his lightsaber-even if it's rarely activated

In the thousands of years leading up to the Rise of the Empire, the sheer number of Jedi in the galaxy suggests that Dark Jedi are far more common at that time than in any other era. Some may have been influenced by Sith teachings, some may have suffered tragedies that opened them up to the dark side, and others may have given in to greed and the lust for power. By the time of the Rebellion, nearly all Jedi are extinct, except those few who went into hiding or joined Palpatine. In this time period, it's exceedingly unlikely that a Dark Jedi who has survived doesn't work for the Empire.

--Excerpt from Beware the Darkside

No Caption Provided

Their standard equipment includes a Lightsaber, blaster pistol, and protocol droid....

Yuuzhan Vong Warriors

No Caption Provided

Yuuzhan Vong Warriors are the foot soldiers of the religious fanatic alien race that sports the same name; Yuuzhan Vong. These warriors are trained since birth in the arts of war and combat. They sport stats that are comparable to fodder Jedi/Sith and are completely immune to the Force or being sensed in it.

More info below:

The 3 pieces of standard equipment I will be using includes: Amphistaff (1), Razor bug (2), and (3)Oogolith Cloaker

Viewed from left to right...
Comicvine completely f*cked up my order here....

Shadow Guards

No Caption Provided

Shadow Guards are an elite cadre of Force Wielding Royal Guards that sport Force Pikes and who's stats are that of Jedi/Sith and who's power include the usual...including the use of Force Lightning. Standard Equipment includes Force Pike, and armor. Info below:

Silent, enigmatic warriors who received orders from Emperor Palpatine directly, they were sent to eliminate suspected Jedi and other Force Users.

- Taken from Complete Encyclopedia

Credit to @wolfrazer for the quotes/scans.

Shadowtrooper

No Caption Provided

Shadowtroopers are a hybrid of Dark Jedi and Stormtroopers created by Desaan. They likewise, sport power that are akin to Jedi/Sith as I highlighted in the Dark Jedi Section. Thir pieces of standard equipment include a Lightsaber and Stormtroopers like armor.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, that all that is out of the way. Let's get to your points, then after I hopefully rebut those, I will proceed to post reasons why my team would rock yours to the grave.

@lunacyde said:

1. Leadership

Two of my generals are widely considered some of the best leaders in all of fiction. Master Chief lead the UNSC forces in many campaigns against overwhelming odds and was hailed by his superiors and his troops as a hero and natural leader. He was greatly respected as one of the UNSC's greatest heroes, and he was identified early on as on as the perfect candidate to lead the Spartans. When Cortana got to choose which Spartan she wanted to be paired with she chose Master Chief. Even as a child he possessed remarkable leadership abilities When the Spartans were eight years old, they were sent on a training mission and it was Master Chief who took control of the situation. Dropped into the middle of a dense forest they were supposed to make their way to an extraction point. However when they reached the extraction point they noticed men with no uniforms were guarding the airship meant to extract them. Master Chief came up with a plan which allowed his team of 8 year old Spartans to take down the armed UNSC Marine guards, capture the ship, and ensure the safe extraction of his entire unarmed team. What is more he made sure that he was the last person to board the ship despite in being said that whoever was the last to reach the ship would be punished. This is just one example that proves Master Chief is a spectacular leader capable of winning despite the odds and leading both through his words and actions.

Ultimate Captain America on the other hand is a living legend revered for his leadership skills. He has years of experience leading troops into battle whether it be the European countryside of WWII or the Avengers against superhuman threats. Everyone who fights alongside Ult. Cap respects him and is amazed by his leadership prowess. He is right at home leading troops into battle and getting the most out of every man under his command.

In a conflict with the scale of this battle leadership is of extreme importance. A strong leader like Master Chief or Ult. Cap can push your soldiers to accomplish more, strengthen your ranks, imprve morale and resolve, and change the tide of the battle in your favor.

I'll concede to this, actually. Luke, Tsukune, and Moka have shown Leadership skills in the past ( I can show quotes/scans for it if need be) but none have done it to the extent of that Ultimate Cap or Master Chief has.

That being said, Tsukune is skilled at getting people on his side sorta speak, because of his indomitable will and overall "chivalrous" nature. He has literally gotten through to people, who spent their entire life doing evil deeds via nothing but his language and is unbreakable will and made them aid him in undoing the wrong that they brought about minutes before, even if it cost them their own life. I could point out countless times throughout where he did something along those lines. Tsukune should have zero problem rallying the troops here and getting them to perform the best as possible. It's been a central part of his characters, it's the reason a average human boy survived in a school full of monsters.

I don't really see this advantage as being a big one at all. Tsukune ability to bring out the best of others is unholy.

@lunacyde said:

2. Tactical/Strategic Intelligence

My team has a distinct advantage in tactical/strategic intelligence. When the weakest General tactically speaking was capable of successfully waging a one-woman guerilla war against an entire superhuman alien species for a thousand years it is fair to say that it is one of my strong points. Although Nemesis is not used to commanding larger groups like Master Chief and Ult. Cap are, she nonetheless has demonstrated exceptionally planning, cleverness, utilization of what she has at hand and tactical thinking. She has defeated multiple opponents of superior size and strength, defeated the entire Wildcats team, and

Master Chief is another tactical genius, raised from the age of 6 to be the ultimate soldier. He studied war, strategy, combat tactics, and the like extensively and showed impressive acumen. Time and time again he was capable of both planning in advance and improvising to utilize what he had at hand in order to win the day against the odds. Whether he is outnumbered, overpowered, or outgunned it is never wise to underestimate John 117. He is a tactical genius by all definitions, and with Cortana's aid his strategies and calculations are even better.

Finally we have Ultimate captain America who can "learn faster than a damn computer" according to Nick Fury. Ultimate captain America is the essential tactical genius. He can prepare devastating plans in advance, or change them to fit emerging conditions in seconds. He often comes up with successful plans on the fly,and has demonstrated the ability to assess situations with massive amounts of variables in less than a second and discern the absolute best strategy as he demonstrated during WWII when in seconds of scanning the battlefield he called out orders that completely changed the mission plan and lead to a successful mission.

None of the opposing Generals have the level of tactical prowess and strategic thinking demonstrated by all three of my generals. In a massive scale war this is an extremely important factor. Tactical and strategic advantages have allowed many lesser groups throughout history defeat bigger, more powerful, and numerous foes. They utilize every member of their team to the utmost of their ability, and allow for adaptability to change tactics in a moments notice and secure victory.

I have no problem conceding here either. That being said, Luke Skywalker and Moka are sporting a decent degree of tactical ability themselves. Moka has successfully deducted her opponents fighting style/nature by just glancing at them. Luke, likewise has led several missions for the Rebel Alliance and has shown superb tactical and strategic ability to come out on top, even when the odds are against his favor; by using his powers in esoteric ways and quickly adapting accordingly. To add to the point, Canon has told us that Luke has studied strategy, and tactical texts - and would later become a general in the New Republic two years later. Again, you may have the advantage here, but my team isn't exactly lacking in strategist either.

@lunacyde said:

3. Skill

My army has a skill level that exceeds his. My 3 generals are superior skill-wise to his 3 generals by a very comfortable margin.

Going to certainly have to disagree with you here.

@lunacyde said:

Ultimate Captain America is one of the best close-quarters combatants in his Universe, and is capable of mastering new styles and weapons in minutes.

Luke Skywalker intrinsic aptitude for learning is not only one of the greatest in Star Wars history, but also one of the greatest in the history of fiction in general. With just a short session with Ben Kenobi among the Falcon, Luke has been able to deflect blaster bolts with his blade, best A.I. system that was adapting to his style as the duel went along, who sported years of fighting/war experience from another galaxy besting Kharys (someone who've received training from Darth Vader himself, and was a very feared warriors on her planet) while she telepathically assaulted him, and had the VAST environment advantage, defended himself against an amped Celeste Morne, bested Baron Taggetwice, deflect multiple arrows while completely blinded, etc, etc.

Again Luke did all this with just one tiny session with Kenobi; nothing more. After he received further training with Yoda, he was able to: provide a match even for Darth Vader (who canonically one of the most skilled swordsman to ever live), with only a very short amount of time, mastered a form of local gladiatorial combat and bested a top contender - and latter, stomped an highly skilled assassin droid in Guri in unarmed combat alone. Truth be told, I willing to place my bets on Luke being the more skilled fighter out of ALL of the generals to be, honest, and easily the fastest leaner.

@lunacyde said:

Master Chief is an exceptionally skilled soldier in every aspect including melee combat. He killed full grown UNSC Marines as an 8 year old child, and trained extensively in H2H combat techniques for years to become the pinnacle of what a soldier could be. Then we have Nemesis who mastered every weapon known to man, has been fighting for over a thousand years, was trained by the Coda, has stalemated Zealot multiple times, defeated Midnighter, and singlehandedly took on the Brotherhood of the Blade among other feats.

Moka is also a highly skilled fighter, who has been shown repeatedly chopped down foes on pure skill, countless time she has KO'ed high-tier monsters with well placed blows (mainly kicks) to the skull. She has skillfully matched S-class level monsters, and comes from a family the sports some of the most skilled fighters on the planet. Tsukune, while un-skilled during the earlier parts of the show, became a very skilled fighter. He was able to stand toe-to-toe with S-class demons, master Youjutso in a one-month time span, and best one of the most skilled and powerful Vampires to ever exist Gyokuro Shuzen (who sported possibly 100 + years of combat)

I'm just going to flat-out say, that I consider my generals to have the more skilled fighters as a whole, with Luke Skywalker honestly leading the pack.

Not only are my generals more skilled, but my troops bring more different and elite skill sets to the table as well.

Ehh. More different, I agree, but more elite? Not so much. The array of abilities my troops bring to the table include: precognition, telepathy, telekinesis, Force deflection, empathy, Force lightning,etc, etc - this is not even including the Yuuzhan Vong Warriors, who brings an obscene amount of biotechnology to the table. Which more to the point, a number of my troops can actually join their powers together and perform things that they would have never imagined individually. I already spelled out what my troops can do above, so it's a tad bit crazy and time consuming to do it here. I'll wait til we actually get to the combat part of the campaign to delve into this further. It's also worth noting that a number of your troops are completely ignorant on te workings of guns, let alone hyper-sonic fire from plasma weapons. My troops are some of the galaxies best warriors, and a good chunk of them are bred for war, I say they are generally more skilled than yours.

Speaking of air superiority my Rogue Squadron pilots provide support for the rest of my team with their T-16 Skyhoppers. Rogue Squadron is renowned for having some of the best pilots in the galaxy and being the cream of the crop for fighter pilots in the Alliance. T-16 Skyhoppers were actually used by the Alliance as training vehicles since they handle similarly to X-Wings so my pilots should be quite skilled with them.

Your "air" advantage won't really be that big of a deal, but I'll get to that latter on.

@lunacyde said:

The next area where I surpass my opponent is the overall versatility of my team. This comes from a variety of areas such as my tactical edge which allows me to utilize my different troops and gear more efficiently, and be more flexible in how my army reacts to my opponent providing for greater variety in plans of attack.

Hmm. Fair enough.

It also comes from the wider variety of skill sets my troops bring to the table such as Earthbending, metalbending, airbending, stealth, long and close range fighting, air support, mountaineering, and reconnaissance. Versatility is also found in the different gear my team carries. My gear is much more varied and allows for many more options in how to deal with my enemy. I have access to weapons that can immediately freeze large swathes of opponents, instantly incinerate most materials, tasers that can drop superhumans, swords that can cut through nearly anything, a sword that can negate healing factors, nigh unbreakable coils that can whip and ensnare my opponents, gauntlets that can KO opponents with wide streams and rapid blasts, a gun that shoots projectiles that move at hypersonic speeds and penetrate solid steel, a virtually unbreakable shield that can be thrown or used defensively, nearly indestructible adhesives, lubricants that can render surfaces completely frictionless, electrified weaponry that can be used in close quarters or at range, and frag grenades. I also have suits that filter the air, protect from the elements, enhance the senses, augment physical attributes, provide targeting systems, provide AI assistance, provide protection from various forms of damage, electrocute assailants, moderate temperature, grant temporary flight , provide communication systems, and carry other gear.

I'll concede to all of this actually. Luckily though, my team is sporting means a number of the things listed here.

6. Terrain

It has been shown time and time again throughout history that having the high ground is exceptionally advantageous. My HQ is located at the top of a rock spire in a remote mountain range. Getting there will be treacherous enough without my defenses. There are limited ways to get there allowing me to bottleneck my enemy's forces and negate any numbers advantage. My forces are more well acclimated for this terrain, and possess a substantial advantage over his in traversing the area. Meanwhile my opponent's HQ is in a valley, low ground which is tactically disadvantageous to his defenses and gives me far more options of attack.

I'm abstain here. I have no idea where your location is, or how it looks since no pic was posted in the OP, nor do I know of the name of the headqauters because none were actually posted. I'll await until I get an actual pic to make a rebut of this point.

5. Experience

I'll keep this one short and sweet. Nemesis has over a millennia of combat experience, Ult Cap spent years fighting superhuman threats on the fields of WWII and in modern times. Master Chief is a veteran of multiple campaigns spanning years and was trained from age 6 to be the ultimate combat soldier. Two of my opponent's generals are teenagers...enough said.

I'll concede to this, but really, it's not much a a big deal. Tsukune has dropped foes that sported hundreds of years more experience than here did, and well as Moka. Luke Skywalker is the G.O.A.T at circumventing it as everyone he has ever faced sport superior experience to him, yet he has came out on top; it's simply the nature of is character.

@lunacyde said:

7. Air Superiority

Air superiority has proven crucial in many battles throughout history. It allows me to quickly cover distance, do reconnaissance on my enemy's forces and report back to my generals to give them an information advantage, and perform quick hit and run attacks from above. The speed, agility, and flight height of my craft will make it exceptionally difficult for his troops to counter or even harm my Skyhoppers, while they have the ability to strafe the enemy ranks with blaster fire and foster chaos and thin their numbers. His forces are not built to combat an air threat such as mine and it will lead to great problems for his forces.

This would be a good point....if you actually had the advantage. Fortunately, my two generals are sporting the ability of flight:

In the above scans, Moka and Tsukune was able to blitz the Shinso Alucard before he could properly react. Needless to say, Alucard is no slouch in the speed department, and he was slapping Fighter Jets out of the air for LAL's:

I'm kinda doubting that those Skyhoppers will be any problem, nor the Air Nomads. Tsukune/Moka/Luke would sense the Air Forces, and tear them apart accordingly, since they're sporting the speed, destructive powers and means to do it.

This is it for the rebut, 'l'll await a picture of your base (or even the name of it. =/) before I go further into plan "Strike and Destroy".

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@dccomicsrule2011:

This is my HQ

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/avatar/images/5/56/Zaheer's_prison.png/revision/20140730123430

I cannot post images to CV from my phone or from this computer because CV is retarded so here's a link. I can't hyperlink it either for some reason.

I will try and get my reply up in the next day or so, but I'm working 12 hour shifts this week and my coworker has the next few days off so i'm doing the work of 2 people. I have friday off so I will without a doubt reply by then.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I would love to continue this, (especially cosidering it took hours upon hours to dig for the info I did... -_-) some sh!it hit the fan in RL, so I won't be able to go participate in this.

Luna wins by default I guess. :/

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Lunacyde  Moderator

@dccomicsrule2011: I almost got halfway through my post before I saw that you had to withdraw. I am sad to hear this I was anticipating a few rounds of great debate. I hope everything in RL works out for you my man. A classy opponent as always.