BAAW R1- Jactheripper vs Conner_Wolf ( Open For Votes! )

• 91 results
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

Build-An-Army Workshop R1- Jactheripper vs Conner_Wolf

Teams

@jacthripper

General 1- Crippled Accelerator (Anime Only)

General 2- Gorgon (No Stone Stare)

General 3- The Killer (Wanted)

The Army:

• 200 Death Watch Mandalorians (Armor, Jetpack, Blaster)

• 100 Misaka Mikoto Clones (Including Last Order)

• 10 Pilot trained Clone Troopers

• 2 Clone Gunships (50)

• Adamantium Bullets for the Killer (10)

• TP Immunity (20)

@conner_wolf

High Streel General: Iron Spider

Mid-Street General: US Agent

Low-Street General: Commander Shepard(Vanguard)

135 Geth

70 Biotics

35 Uchiha

20 Xenomorphs

30 Spartan IIs

Durability Stat-Up for 15 of my Spartan-IIs-30 points

Vehicles

2 Makos(Mass Effect)-50 points

Gear

2 Rocket Launchers-4 points

3 Destroyer Guns from MCU-6 points

Yandu's Arrow(GOTG)-10 points

Wolverine's Claws-10 Points

Avengers Tower

Rules:

Look here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/build-an-army-workshop-closed-1655678/?page=1

Any questions or concerns can be directed towards me or the participants.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag. I want to see what Shepard can do.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quick, let's give @conner_wolf as many notifications as we can!

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

Heh. I only did it because he was having trouble finding the thread.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trickyman86: @frisky4: You will certainly see what Shepard of capable of. And I'm glad you like my team Trickyman, I picked out the best team I could possibly think of, and well, you can never be better than Commander Shepard.

And thank you Frisky, I got your notifications.

@joewell: I do, thank you for tagging me

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@frisky4 said:

Heh. I only did it because he was having trouble finding the thread.

Ha! You gave him another one when you quoted me.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: After doing a bit of research, I challenge and say Misaka Mikoto is not street level. She's on a trans-level.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Joewell911

@conner_wolf: Tag Jac please, I currently can't.

I believe those clones are not as powerful as the real thing. If they are, then they'd have to be changed.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By conner_wolf
Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: They are not even close to the same level as the Original Misaka. With the exception of Misaka Worst all Misaka Clones are weak.

@conner_wolf

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Misaka Worst when compared to the original isn't that strong. She was seriously getting manhandled by a jobbing Accelerator (to be fair, though, this was the same scenario with the original as well lol).

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz: Well she's stronger then the basic clones is what I meant. I mean she is the only level 4 among them & Accelerator is Accelerator so your argument is invalid. :D

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jacthripper: You'd be better asking wolfrazer, I don't have the quote on-hand. I can't help you with your debate in-thread either, so I can't help you with material outside of a PM.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: I'd be happy to open, but just to clarify, we don't put out our full strategy to start, correct? We simply state our first actions and the other counters? Much like D&D?

The Uchiha would make their way in first, using their speed and stealth in order to take out the enemy, one of them will be armed with Yondu's arrow, sending it straight through any and all first-wave defenses with speed and aggression and that would be their goal, speed and aggression, taking out whoever they can before disappearing into the darkness once more with a substitution jutsu, using their Fireball Jutsus to break down most defenses in their path. They would continue this even as the First Wave was moving along, their goal would not to be to kill all of the defenses, but to cause chaos and turmoil amongst the soldiers inside, creating holes that cannot be plugged in time, spreading themselves out to avoid being caught altogether, with the lead Uchiha still using his Arrow to pierce the enemy like paper-people.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: I'll have my opener up tonight, probably 6:30-8:30 EST.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Oh I totally understand, I hate using phones or tablets to try and post on these type of sites, it's so hard to format and keep your thoughts together and it takes so long to type.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Do you mind if I use a composite Killer (there's a movie and a comic) if you do, I'll just use the movie version.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By conner_wolf

@jacthripper: Movie version sounds fine, if that's ok. After all, he has Adamantium bullets.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: @conner_wolf: I'm glad you guys figured it out. It might be beneficial for you to delete all of that where you were just going back and forth on what should be in. It clutters the thread. If you want me to update the OP, give me the most recent version of your teams.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jacthripper

@conner_wolf:

Huc veni ut lac biberem et nates pulsarem calce!

Or in English (roughly)- I came here to drink milk, and kick ass!

First, some tunes for those reading the debate.

Loading Video...

Now, to introduce my army!

Ultimate Green Goblin

No Caption Provided

Meet the Norman Osborn of Earth-1610. He's a fiery devil, and one of the few villains to successfully kill Spiderman for more than a year. His main abilities revolve around his superhuman stats and pyrokinesis. He's an absolute tank, nearly impossible to put down through conventional means, and is completely batsh1t crazy!

Ready to get beaten and burned to death?

Gorgon

No Caption Provided

Tomi Shishido, my second general is a lethal monster, capable of slaughtering men like flies. He is called Gorgon due to his stone stare, which will not be used here. However, don't think that it makes him weak. In the past he's been able to fairly easily defeat the following heroes.

• Elektra
  • Wolverine
  • Wolverine and Elektra
  • Phobos
  • The New Warriors
  • Shang Chi

Now, this means little to this fight, but it does show that he's able to deal with a variety of threats. He can casually deflect and slice bullets, toss people several feet in the air, possesses an impressive healing factor, and has technical skill able to combat Wolverine. He also possesses a special sword- Godkiller, which as far as we can tell, is indestructible. Between all his abilities, he'll be quite capable of causing you some problems.

The Killer

No Caption Provided

Wesley Gibson is the Killer, my third general, and arguably the most deadly man on my team. Wesley's powers have never been truly specified, just stated that he has the "power to kill." What we have seen from him is this: he has perfect aim, not from practice, but as a natural ability. This is first showcased by him being a totally inexperienced citizen, who was able to shoot the wings off 6 flies in midair.He would later get even better from here, being able to replicate similar results with supervillains. He can even curve bullet trajectories. For this match he'll be using Adamantium bullets, which means every shot will be a kill regardless of durability.

This'll allow him to mow down anyone coming at him. He's also going to have a sniper rifle, so he can actually start picking off whoever he wants, because he's got this sort of accuracy.

Loading Video...

So, may I say- BOOM! Headshot!

My Army

Deathwatch

No Caption Provided

The majority of my army is comprised of the Death Watch, a Mandalorian terrorist group seeking to control their home world. These mercenaries have their military training, in addition to some rather nice gear, which will include:

• Their trademark armor, full with attached weapons
  • Their jetpack, equipped with a rocket
  • A blaster or a pair of blasters

Gunships

No Caption Provided

Also from the SW universe, there will be assistance from 2 clone gunships, piloted by clones!

Sisters

No Caption Provided

Of course, I've got a different type of clones as well. The Sisters will be supporting my army. The sisters are clones of Misaka Mikoto, and are level 3 Espers. They have training with military tools, but they are here for their electromagnetic abilities. The 100th Sister will be last order, which connects all of their memories and experiences. They will be vital for this fight, and will be key in orchestrating your defeat.

My Strategy

Fortunately for me, the Citadel is one of the most fortified and protected prisons in the galaxy. It was built with the intention of holding Jedi, and is perfect for it. It will be difficult to assault and even more difficult to enter due to the nearby lava pits, the sheer, cliff-like walls, and the otherwise inhospitable environment. For now, I await you here, with Wesley starting to pick some men off. Let's start with your advancing Uchicha's, right? Due to it's layout, any units advancing on the Prison will be obvious to Wesley, who'll be sitting on top of the tower. I'm sure with the type of ammo that Wesley has, he might even be able to kill 2 Uchichas at once.

As for Yondu's Arrow, let's take a look at it

No Caption Provided

Yondu's Arrow is just that, it belongs to Yondu, and it likely only responds to his commands, which are relayed by whistling. How on Earth are your Uchicha's going to be able to use this when...

1. It's technology they are unfamiliar with
  2. They have no idea how to control it
  3. We don't know if they can possibly control it

Regardless, Wesley will just shoot it out of the air, like he does with bullets.

So, as your men foolishly charge to their death, my men are relaxed and await further orders. The Misaka Sisters will enter the prison and wait.

So...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: You should know that your base is stripped of any unnatural defense, aka Mines

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Naruto is filled with strange and odd weapons, and any weapon comes with the means to use it, which means whichever Uchiha is able to use it should be able to pick up on it pretty quickly. That tends to be their forte after all. The purpose of the arrow is not to go through a building, it's meant to go through soldiers, and bullets are something you can shoot out of the air because they are not under control from an outside source, this Arrow will continue to go even if it's struck with a bullet-unless you intend to use Adamantium bullets, which may I remind you while he has extra, they are limited, and Adamantium bullets were realistically? A poor choice for a bullet, as Adamantium is only effective in defensive and cutting abilities, not bullets. It's also worth mentioning that Adamantium bullets would only work at close range, being totally innacurate due to the light nature of the bullets, as Adamantium is about 3x lighter than steel, and the fact that they're Adamantium wouldn't change anything-and even if he should shoot, Ninjas in Naruto are experts at things such as Substitution Jutsu, getting behind their opponent for close quarters, and sadly you face the Uchiha, capable of predicting and reacting to enemy movements before they even happen. They may not be bulletproof, but this ability to predict and react to enemy movements allows them to work around gunfire, silently moving in and striking enemies should the need be.

And unfortunately for the Citadel, it's never been assaulted by Ninjas, masters of the silent kill, The Uchiha were the police of the Leaf Village, and many of them were recruited into the ANBU Black Ops, proving their mastery of stealth and the silent kill. I should also point out their Jutsu Mastery is incredible as well, wielding many powerful Jutsus that could take out a small building and may I remind you that The Killer isn't immune to these attacks either, and with 20 Uchiha on him at once, what hope does he have to totally avoid all of their attacks? At some point, your low-level hero will fall to these copy-cat ninjas, able to predict and avoid anything he's about to do. Perhaps one, maybe two will fall, but it'd be impossible for him to defend against all of these incredibly skilled ninjas who'd be able to make it over to him with little to no problems, as ninjas in Naruto are shown to be able to jump almost across a small town with no trouble whatsoever.

Also unfortunate for you, my men are being transported in the Mako, which is capable of self-repair, fires a tank gun that's capable of taking out ships about the size of a Jet-Liner should they strike the right spot, oh, and they have jet propulsion so they can just fall right in front of the entrance to the Citadel.

And as they land, you may ask yourself, how would they possibly get inside? Well the answer is simple.... MORE BIOTICS.

As the Makos land, Biotics would sprint out, creating a Biotic Buble around the Makos, protecting them from enemy fire while another Biotic Group come out, and just like the students at Grissom Academy, they begin using their biotics for Biotic Artillery strikes, not more powerful than a rocket mind you, but as they fire their artillery strikes they move through the barriers, smashing through the front doors.

Of course squeezed in there is my first wave of attack, the force infamous for their capability to be transported, hundreds of them, maybe even thousands were transported onto the Helix Station in just a few creates, in a transport vehicle, how many do you think they could manage? The answer, 133 Geth, who storm out of the first Mako, using Plasma Weaponry storm out of the Biotic Barrier, led by none other than John Walker, the US Agent who charged forward unto the fray, fearless as he looked upon the picture of his family taped to the inside of his shield. The massive swarm of Geth would quickly storm inside the holes created by my Biotic Artillery, firing and blasting anything they saw, their fully developed AI brains processing things incredibly fast, faster than any human as they make decisions, the mass numbers of them, their powerful weaponry, and their inability to feel fear storming inside. John Walker is of course leading the charge, crushing those who dare oppose him.

Meanwhile, my Biotic Artillery continues to fire at designated points at the Citadel, causing chaos and havoc while the Makos offer supporting fire with their guns. They then quickly retreat, leaving the Biotics outside to continue to hold the line for the assault.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously, what the f#@! are biotics?

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And since we're bringing music into this, I believe these songs would be appropriate.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

I also won't be available from 9:00-10:00 EST