Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Azula, the Fire Nation Princess vs Mileena, the Heir to the Outworld Throne

( Links in the name )

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Both are in character but going for the kill.
  • No prep, basic info.
  • Win by death, ko, or incapitation.
  • Azula is Pre-Insanity.
  • Mileena is composite, all showings without amps.
Fight here, Azula starts at the red and Mileena starts at the green.
Fight here, Azula starts at the red and Mileena starts at the green.

Round 1: Just the rules listed above.

Round 2: Mileena gets Shinnok's Amulet and 10 Tarkatans. Azula gets Sozin's Comet and 10 Dai Li

Round 3: Mileena gets help from Shao Kahn ( No Soul Steal ). Azula gets Ozai ( Comet on for him,not for Azula )

Which Rejected Princess wins?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

Azula has the elemental advantage but Mileena can teleport so ill give it to her in round 1

Round 2 shinnok was taking over realms with that amulet, come on now.....

Round 3: Sozin comet amped firelord lightning blitz, Raiden killed Shao kahn with it before I don't see how it won't work here.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meleena is pretty much a jobber in the story. We don't have exact feats from her. All we know is that she is a bit above peak human in strength. Her teath are strong enough to crush skulls easily.And she is agile. At times...until I see more from Meleena I don't think she has a chance.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 MK teleporter fanboys.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula has the elemental advantage but Mileena can teleport so ill give it to her in round 1

Round 2 shinnok was taking over realms with that amulet, come on now.....

Round 3: Sozin comet amped firelord lightning blitz, Raiden killed Shao kahn with it before I don't see how it won't work here.

But Mileena seemed much less skilled with it. At best she destroyed an army off screen, which is something I believe Azula could do with the Sozin's Comet amp as well.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Azula

R2: Mileena

R3: It could go either way

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any reasons?

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R.1 - Azula

R.2 - Mileena. (Could go either way.)

R.3 - Mileena.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fallingcliffs

In all seriousness, this is a well thought out topic and I appreciate the OP actually breaking down the rules.

R1-Will Go Azula, Mileena's a good fighter but outside of her tp I don't see her winning being able to match Azula's elemental abilities.

R2- Mileena easily...anyone with that amulet is extremely dangerous and powerful, the only thing going against Mileena here is inexperience with it but really the fact that she's so unpredictable and a little crazy makes her with that amulet insanely dangerous, I don't see what Azula can do here.

R3-Not sure, probably Mileena but close.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 either way, but Mileena for round 2 and 3.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: I'm not saying I disagree, I think it can go either way, but why do you think Mileena wins the last two rounds?

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Mileena definitely wins this. Mileena has the speed advantage, on top of strength and skill. Azula is insanely skilled, but I see Mileena going berserk on her and eating her.

Round 2: I can see Azula winning this. In the MKX story, Mileena's inexperience with the amulet was said to be killing her. She almost blew her own arm off in her fight with Kotal, so I don't see her doing much with the amulet vs. an amped Azula. All Mileena's advantages in R1 become moot IMO with Azula's amps.

Round 3: Kahn wins. Even with out his soul steal, Kahn can repel any of Ozai's attacks with his own magic. If Kahn hits Ozai once this fight is over. On top of that, with Mileena and Azula reverting back to their R1 parameters, Mileena is the victor over her again IMO.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NeonGameWave

@joewell said:
@neongamewave said:

Any reasons?

I give Round 1 to Azula she is overall the more efficient and effective combatant also her lightning as well as fire manipulation will give her an advantage over Mileena for the first Round.

In Round 2, Mileena being powered by something as powerful as Shinnok`s Amulet gives her the win indefinitely the reality warping was on a whole other level and I don`t think Azula can counter its magic.

For Round 3, both sides are pretty much balanced and even overall it just depends on leadership that`s a factor that may be in Shao Kahn`s favor.

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula takes all 3 rounds. She's way too skilled for Milleena.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Mileena definitely wins this. Mileena has the speed advantage, on top of strength and skill. Azula is insanely skilled, but I see Mileena going berserk on her and eating her.

Round 2: I can see Azula winning this. In the MKX story, Mileena's inexperience with the amulet was said to be killing her. She almost blew her own arm off in her fight with Kotal, so I don't see her doing much with the amulet vs. an amped Azula. All Mileena's advantages in R1 become moot IMO with Azula's amps.

Round 3: Kahn wins. Even with out his soul steal, Kahn can repel any of Ozai's attacks with his own magic. If Kahn hits Ozai once this fight is over. On top of that, with Mileena and Azula reverting back to their R1 parameters, Mileena is the victor over her again IMO.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: I find it weird that you bumped the thread only to quote somebody lol, but thanks for the bump either way ^_^

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Azula due to Mileena being pretty limited on canon feats.
  2. The Amulet of Shinnok was stated to one-shot armies IIRC. I don't think Azula can stand up to that.
  3. Ozai solos. He's just too powerful.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Why type something if I agree with what he said lol. Anyway you're welcome