#1 Posted by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

#2 Edited by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

Who takes it?

Starting Distance: 25 feet.

#3 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

lady bad loses it

#4 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5603 posts) - - Show Bio

GOOD FIGHT!! I would favor Azula because she isn't going to come out fighting hand to hand in the beginning so either should learn Shiva's capabilities and be prepared for her when that time comes, or she increases her fire/lighting out put. Azula was keeping up with Aang and that kids very light on his feet.

#5 Posted by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@jumpstart55: Starting distance?

#6 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva is skilled enough to get close fast and take her out very quickly in h2h, but if it's too far away then she would have to be much quicker with much more defenses, and that only increases Azula's chances of taking her out.

#7 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Starting distance is the most important factor and it is lacking. Shiva is capable of killing opponents in one blow, while Azula would favor a long range battle plan.

#8 Posted by Danny789 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula takes this after a hard fought battle. Lady Shiva just couldn't handle Azula's speed and fire power!!

#9 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

starting distance is critical

#10 Posted by Cochise (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula wins. With her "rocket boots" ability she's far more mobile, she can spam AoE attacks, put up defensive fire shield, etc. This should never become a H2H fight which is Shova's only hope. And Shiva doesn't really do ranged attacks.

#11 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danny789 said:

Azula takes this after a hard fought battle. Lady Shiva just couldn't handle Azula's speed and fire power!!

But rather than kill her, Azula convinces Lady Shiva that they should work together. Together, they kill the Bat family, most of DC's street levelers and take over Gotham.

#12 Edited by GreenFuse (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula. Fire, lightning, range, speed boosts, limited flight, uber fighter, bat s**t crazy, and vicious. If there's a box of helpless puppies in the way, she'll light them on fire and fling them at Shiva.

#13 Posted by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Void_Paladin:@nightwing91: @Skaddix:

Starting Distance: 25 feet.

#14 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@jumpstart55: I've only watched a few episodes of Avatar, how good are Azulas reaction times and speed? As it is Shiva has ton more skill and experience, I'm just curious how fast Azula is given Shiva's vast knowledge of one hit kills, and nerve strikes and such.

#15 Posted by HolySerpent (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

What? u didn't watch avatar

#16 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent: Only a handful of episodes,it is however in my netflix queue and I do intend to get around to it. I do remeber characters slower dodging fire blasts Shiva most certainly duplicate it.

#17 Posted by HolySerpent (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing91: Lady shiva is better fighter, but Azula is no noob in the fighting department and she is one of the best firebenders on the show. If shiva gets close then it's over .but it will be difficult

#18 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent: Her reaction time lets her dodge bullets, it's basically can Shiva get close as she only needs one blow. I believe she's capable of closing the distance for a win, she might not be a noob she's far inferior then Shiva in actual skill it seems she mostly utilizes her firebending.

#19 Posted by HolySerpent (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

Her firebending is apart off her martial arts. And she is extremely agile. Aang could tag her when she lost her powers

#20 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula

#21 Posted by Mythologico4 (288 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing91: Azula has excellent agility and reaction time, she was able to dodge several hits from Suki and the Kyoshi Warriors in "Appa's Lost Days" and dodged all Aang's and Toph's attacks while powerless in "The Day of Black Sun". She can also use her firebending to increase her speed.

Azula is one of the most powerful firebenders in LOA (and the most genial villain in my opinion too). She is very tactical, can blast powerful AoE fire attacks and can use lightning, that I'm sure is far faster than bullets. She is skilled anough to keep a safe distance from Lady Shiva. Here one of Azula's fights, although her firebender was stronger due to the Sozin's Comet:

#22 Posted by termiteone4ever (7364 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula with a Stomp

#23 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

azula