• 56 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

battle takes place in the crystal catacombs {most nuetral avatar battle field}

azula and end of series level {without the crazy}

korra with all elements except air and not Avatar state

So what do u think can korra take on this villian

#2 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Azule, Korra hasn't shown anything yet that is on Azula's level.

#3 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

You know Korra was so crappy I don't even care. Not to threadjack, but Aang had such a journey on so many levels to achieve the avatar state and learn bending but with Korra Aang some how gave her control of the Avatar state, and energy bending powers. The series started out so well and just crashed and burned. Anywho Azula powns Korra. Lets remember she beat and Avatar state Aang.

#4 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Azulawould take a majority. Korra is skilled by I think Azula is a bit more polished in her firebending and her lightning will be just as effective on Korra asit was with Aang. Azula is also more tacticially gifted and cunning.

#5 Edited by Dextersinister (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batnandez said:

You know Korra was so crappy I don't even care. Not to threadjack, but Aang had such a journey on so many levels to achieve the avatar state and learn bending but with Korra Aang some how gave her control of the Avatar state, and energy bending powers. The series started out so well and just crashed and burned. Anywho Azula powns Korra. Lets remember she beat and Avatar state Aang.

Their practically the same person so what's the problem with helping yourself. LOK wasn't about the development of an avatar as they have already been thought that and she had mostly developed her skills from the very beginning it was about the divide between those with supernatural advantage and those without.

Azula was a fantastic villain in season 2 but I if you her stand beside Korra I just couldn't find her intimidating.

Amon was a brilliant villain with a terrific send-off because he didn't stick around long enough to become a bit of a joke.

#6 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batnandez: I say Azula as well, but remember, she surprised him with a cheap shot.

#7 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Because it made for a bad story, it was just a crappy tween romance book.

#8 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: True, but that's Azula she's a by any means necessary woman.

#9 Posted by Dextersinister (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batnandez said:

@Dextersinister: Because it made for a bad story, it was just a crappy tween romance book.

The romance subplot was crap because they crammed it into a mini series but everything else was brilliantly done.

#10 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@Batnandez said:

@Dextersinister: Because it made for a bad story, it was just a crappy tween romance book.

The romance subplot was crap because they crammed it into a mini series but everything else was brilliantly done.

Amon was made into a lame villain.

They never showed Korra really learn air bending but she somehow was able to use it.

They just ignored the political strife they built up for so long.

Lin's sacrifice was for nothing.

Korra was a boring character as were other such as Bolin.

Korra and her bf Mako somehow best Amon and she beats him with crappy newb airbending??? Since when was she a better airbender the Tenzen?

I mean Deus es Machina stunk the whole thing up that is a fiction no no and no Korra is not an exception.

Also, they built up Korra and Asami as strong women who could physically compete with men yet they fight over the same cheating a hole in Mako???

And Mako he betrays his brother and they're cool after that???

And Lastly A MURDER SUICIDE in the finale, uh wtf???

Legend Of Korra gets a D from me. Semi entertaining but just terrible storytelling absolute garbage.

#11 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: This is pure rationalization either you need some education on writing a good story or you're a silly fanboy. And because I think you're both I'm going to bow out of this it's garbage and any sane person can see that. Was it entertaining sure just like some people think transformers entertaining. Was it good? No. Avatar the last airbender was special this was just run of the mill crap.

#12 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Korra can take the majority. Azula is good but she is arrogant and agressive to a fault. Not saying that Korra is as good as some of those from Airbender series but in theory she should be able to lock down Azula with Earthbending.

#13 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quartermaim: i disagree i mean toph tried to lock her down and she was able to avoid for like an half hour WITHOUT her bending i believe korra dosent nearly have what it takes to beat azula i mean she has NO form NO skill and she is BRASH and PREDICTABLE not to mention she isnt really all that agile all she has is raw power cuz she only blasts elements at people she has no well nothing azula would win after like 5 minutes cuz if korra had trouble with non benders then azula is going to give her hell its the same reason y i believe katara can beat korra because KORRA AINT GOOD

#14 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

On another thread I said that in a fight between Korra and Katara, it could go either way.

As I believe Azula>Katara, I say she takes it with mid-difficulty. Korra goes down against the fire-bending prodigy.

#15 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh: funny how u think Azula.katara when katara beat azula twice {even though in one she was crazy}

#16 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7011 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula should win this hands down. Korra hasn't done anything that says she could challenge her.

#17 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

korra would own azula. SHe already mastered all types of bending at the beginnging of the season. Amon was a badass and korra held her own against him.

#18 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

Korra pwns Azula, she had years of training with 3 elements and she is older than azula. she participated in the tournament and defeated amon, and nearly defeated tarrlok.

#19 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I think Azulawould take a majority. Korra is skilled by I think Azula is a bit more polished in her firebending and her lightning will be just as effective on Korra asit was with Aang.

This.

#20 Posted by Skaddix (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

Korra pwns Azula, she had years of training with 3 elements and she is older than azula. she participated in the tournament and defeated amon, and nearly defeated tarrlok.

None of that compares to fighting a war. I am sure Azula had the best trainers as a kid as well. Not to mention Azula is a genius who conquered an unconquerable city with 3 troops. Besides Amon not really defeated he got blasted out a window and was forced to retreat because he blew his cover while Korra got stripped of her powers.

#21 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix: true

#22 Posted by Dextersinister (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batnandez said:

@Dextersinister: This is pure rationalization either you need some education on writing a good story or you're a silly fanboy. And because I think you're both I'm going to bow out of this it's garbage and any sane person can see that. Was it entertaining sure just like some people think transformers entertaining. Was it good? No. Avatar the last airbender was special this was just run of the mill crap.

When did I ever say I preferred LOK over LOA, LOA had an ok first season and an absolutely brilliant second. The LOK is a good show and has well received and yes I would consider my self a fan of the show in a positive way but your attitude betrays you as one that gives fans a bad name.

@Batnandez said:

@Dextersinister said:

@Batnandez said:

@Dextersinister: Because it made for a bad story, it was just a crappy tween romance book.

The romance subplot was crap because they crammed it into a mini series but everything else was brilliantly done.

Amon was made into a lame villain.

They never showed Korra really learn air bending but she somehow was able to use it.

They just ignored the political strife they built up for so long.

Lin's sacrifice was for nothing.

Korra was a boring character as were other such as Bolin.

Korra and her bf Mako somehow best Amon and she beats him with crappy newb airbending??? Since when was she a better airbender the Tenzen?

I mean Deus es Machina stunk the whole thing up that is a fiction no no and no Korra is not an exception.

Also, they built up Korra and Asami as strong women who could physically compete with men yet they fight over the same cheating a hole in Mako???

And Mako he betrays his brother and they're cool after that???

And Lastly A MURDER SUICIDE in the finale, uh wtf???

Legend Of Korra gets a D from me. Semi entertaining but just terrible storytelling absolute garbage.

Yes saying everything else was brilliantly done may have been an exaggeration but all of these are your opinion some of them may be correct but some of them are just nitpicking. I have said myself that LOK tried to squeeze to much into a mini-series. LOK is a very good show and LOA wasn't brilliant until the second season, it had time to grow on us.

It seems a lot of people are picking characters from LOA simply because they prefer the show, that's not how we do things people.

#23 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@girugamesh: funny how u think Azula.katara when katara beat azula twice {even though in one she was crazy}

She was able to best her momentarily at the end of book 2, if you genuinely believe Katara>Azula then I suggest you go back and watch all of Azula's fights. That was a low-point for her (go back and watch when she was first introduced if you think otherwise).

@cfrehse said:

korra would own azula. SHe already mastered all types of bending at the beginnging of the season. Amon was a badass and korra held her own against him.

No, Korra never held her own against Amon until she mastered all 4 elements. Hell she needed the element of surprise and mastery of wind to even land a hit on him.

@xlab3000 said:

Korra pwns Azula, she had years of training with 3 elements and she is older than azula. she participated in the tournament and defeated amon, and nearly defeated tarrlok.

That tournament meant nothing, in an all-out fight Azula could have probably beaten any of the three teams (except for the main one).

Defeated Amon? Nearly defeated Tarlok? Bull. Tarlok was doing pretty well against her even with regular waterbending, but as soon as he went all out with the bloodbending it was over immediately.

#24 Posted by Dextersinister (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

@xlab3000 said:

Korra pwns Azula, she had years of training with 3 elements and she is older than azula. she participated in the tournament and defeated amon, and nearly defeated tarrlok.

None of that compares to fighting a war. I am sure Azula had the best trainers as a kid as well. Not to mention Azula is a genius who conquered an unconquerable city with 3 troops. Besides Amon not really defeated he got blasted out a window and was forced to retreat because he blew his cover while Korra got stripped of her powers.

I would actually mark that done as another point on the crappiness of the Dai Lee, one of the poorest excuses for a country's commando unit I have ever seen. They turn on their country en mass which is insane, it was an entire organisation of Grimma Wormtongues.

#25 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

Legend of Korra was rushed because Nickelodeon wasn't clear about the next season being greenlit.

As far as Korra vs Azula goes, I'd say Azula wins on the surface but based on the fact that LOK takes place 70 years in the future I'm pretty sure Korra could counter Azula's style. If she studied it, since she's supposed to be a fire bending master as well as less lenient than Aang.

#26 Posted by Dextersinister (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh: She performed incredibly well against Tarlokk and dominated him once the fight got going but as with Amon you need the Avatar state to stop super blood bending. Why do you thing so many people disallow it when making matches.

Just watch the first few minutes of the LOK to see how good she is against fellow benders.

#27 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@girugamesh: She performed incredibly well against Tarlokk and dominated him once the fight got going but as with Amon you need the Avatar state to stop super blood bending. Why do you thing so many people disallow it when making matches.

Just watch the first few minutes of the LOK to see how good she is against fellow benders.

You say dominated, I say it was a fairly close fight. Tarlok was definitely holding his own against her.

Pfft, those benders at the start? They were fodder, no notable skill at all. I also saw Korra at the start of the series getting outmatched by a single chi blocker.

#28 Posted by Dextersinister (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

@Dextersinister said:

@girugamesh: She performed incredibly well against Tarlokk and dominated him once the fight got going but as with Amon you need the Avatar state to stop super blood bending. Why do you thing so many people disallow it when making matches.

Just watch the first few minutes of the LOK to see how good she is against fellow benders.

You say dominated, I say it was a fairly close fight. Tarlok was definitely holding his own against her.

Pfft, those benders at the start? They were fodder, no notable skill at all. I also saw Korra at the start of the series getting outmatched by a single chi blocker.

The fight was way to short for someone to have considered to hold there own, I think it was about half a minute long.

I've acknowledged before that the initial chi-blocker encounter was Korra's lowest showing but I would chalk that up to either surprise or just to show how dangerous they are because they where never that much of a challenge from that point onward but are you going to completely dismiss Korra's skill and agility during that fight at the start even if they where sandbags with smiley faces it was still very impressive.

#29 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@girugamesh said:

@Dextersinister said:

@girugamesh: She performed incredibly well against Tarlokk and dominated him once the fight got going but as with Amon you need the Avatar state to stop super blood bending. Why do you thing so many people disallow it when making matches.

Just watch the first few minutes of the LOK to see how good she is against fellow benders.

You say dominated, I say it was a fairly close fight. Tarlok was definitely holding his own against her.

Pfft, those benders at the start? They were fodder, no notable skill at all. I also saw Korra at the start of the series getting outmatched by a single chi blocker.

The fight was way to short for someone to have considered to hold there own, I think it was about half a minute long.

I've acknowledged before that the initial chi-blocker encounter was Korra's lowest showing but I would chalk that up to either surprise or just to show how dangerous they are because they where never that much of a challenge from that point onward but are you going to completely dismiss Korra's skill and agility during that fight at the start even if they where sandbags with smiley faces it was still very impressive.

I do accept that Korra is skilled, and I could also accept that she was unused to fighting anyone like chi blockers. Tarlok wasn't totally defeated, it's not as if she was dominating the whole fight and beat him easily (he made her work for it). But at any rate, Korra just hasn't impressed enough to beat Azula (not without air as well, anyway).

#30 Posted by Dextersinister (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

@Dextersinister said:

@girugamesh said:

@Dextersinister said:

@girugamesh: She performed incredibly well against Tarlokk and dominated him once the fight got going but as with Amon you need the Avatar state to stop super blood bending. Why do you thing so many people disallow it when making matches.

Just watch the first few minutes of the LOK to see how good she is against fellow benders.

You say dominated, I say it was a fairly close fight. Tarlok was definitely holding his own against her.

Pfft, those benders at the start? They were fodder, no notable skill at all. I also saw Korra at the start of the series getting outmatched by a single chi blocker.

The fight was way to short for someone to have considered to hold there own, I think it was about half a minute long.

I've acknowledged before that the initial chi-blocker encounter was Korra's lowest showing but I would chalk that up to either surprise or just to show how dangerous they are because they where never that much of a challenge from that point onward but are you going to completely dismiss Korra's skill and agility during that fight at the start even if they where sandbags with smiley faces it was still very impressive.

I do accept that Korra is skilled, and I could also accept that she was unused to fighting anyone like chi blockers. Tarlok wasn't totally defeated, it's not as if she was dominating the whole fight and beat him easily (he made her work for it). But at any rate, Korra just hasn't impressed enough to beat Azula (not without air as well, anyway).

Being the villain Azula actually showings get worse as the show goes on, when she first appears she was portrayed as highly skilled and almost unbeatable 1vs1 but it ends in she is getting beat by Katara at the end of season 2 and it's downhill from there. Korra is shown to be highly skilled consistently and would have a much greater physical advantage over Azula for obvious reasons along with the obvious advantage multiple forms of fighting bring. This is Azula effectively fighting Aang if Aang where older,no longer a pacifist and was incredibly enthusiastic about learning how to fight and I don't see how anyone in the original show bar a member of the order could handle that.

#31 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@girugamesh said:

@Dextersinister said:

@girugamesh said:

@Dextersinister said:

@girugamesh: She performed incredibly well against Tarlokk and dominated him once the fight got going but as with Amon you need the Avatar state to stop super blood bending. Why do you thing so many people disallow it when making matches.

Just watch the first few minutes of the LOK to see how good she is against fellow benders.

You say dominated, I say it was a fairly close fight. Tarlok was definitely holding his own against her.

Pfft, those benders at the start? They were fodder, no notable skill at all. I also saw Korra at the start of the series getting outmatched by a single chi blocker.

The fight was way to short for someone to have considered to hold there own, I think it was about half a minute long.

I've acknowledged before that the initial chi-blocker encounter was Korra's lowest showing but I would chalk that up to either surprise or just to show how dangerous they are because they where never that much of a challenge from that point onward but are you going to completely dismiss Korra's skill and agility during that fight at the start even if they where sandbags with smiley faces it was still very impressive.

I do accept that Korra is skilled, and I could also accept that she was unused to fighting anyone like chi blockers. Tarlok wasn't totally defeated, it's not as if she was dominating the whole fight and beat him easily (he made her work for it). But at any rate, Korra just hasn't impressed enough to beat Azula (not without air as well, anyway).

Being the villain Azula actually showings get worse as the show goes on, when she first appears she was portrayed as highly skilled and almost unbeatable 1vs1 but it ends in she is getting beat by Katara at the end of season 2 and it's downhill from there. Korra is shown to be highly skilled consistently and would have a much greater physical advantage over Azula for obvious reasons along with the obvious advantage multiple forms of fighting bring. This is Azula effectively fighting Aang if Aang where older,no longer a pacifist and was incredibly enthusiastic about learning how to fight and I don't see how anyone in the original show bar a member of the order could handle that.

...despite being outmatched by a chi blocker. Yes, very consistent.

And Azula's showings didn't range much, the only time it really happened was the end of book 2 where Katara momentarily trumped her (seriously, don't bother mentioning the book 2 fight again, it will get you nowhere).

And that isn't true at all, Korra is not as good as Aang was when he mastered all 4 elements. He demonstrated far more skill than Korra has, not to mention their styles are different.

#32 Posted by The Stegman (23763 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning toward Azula, but what's the location?

Online
#33 Posted by Razero (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't call it really.

Korra is physically stronger, and is probably better trained. One shot from her could do serious damage.

On the other hand, Azula is ridiculously agile. Even Aang, who is no slouch himself, couldn't pin her down. She's also an extremely powerful firebender, possibly surpassing Korra, and is more ruthless, more likely to cheat.

I'm giving Korra a 6/10 majority, due to the fact she hasn't been beaten 1 on 1 against another bender yet, while Azula has.

#34 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna have to go Azula for the majority.She was a child prodigy with access to the best teachers.And had a strong understanding of fire bending at a young age.not many people where shooting lightning then.She also took out the kyoshi warriors and took over ba sing sei.almost killing ang in the process.also able to just psychologically crush people.the only reason why zuko even opted to fight her alone at the end was because she was going looney and even then she almost killed him and katarra.I just think Azula is the better tactician and could probably trick korra who has a aggressive personality into a vicarious situation mid fight

#35 Posted by Skaddix (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention even with her being Loony, Iroh forced Zuko to take Katara as backup saying that Zuko would not win alone.

#36 Posted by Warlock12 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Arnt you forgetting when Azula managed to out manuver Aang, Toph and Sokka at the same time without her bending during the eclipse siege. Also I only recall her being between twice by Katara first time probaly because Katara had a pretty large supply of water and given the fact that she is probaly one of the strongest non avatar water benders i mean she did give a actually waterbending master a hard time without any real training. Also the 2nd time she Lost cause she was not focused and totally insane. Also Azula is more forcused and deadly then Korra and has shown to be a master manipulater and tactian. Korra while being also skilled is a little rash and arrogant and the only reason why she managed to beat tarlok was she took him to a place without water where he could not waterbend which forced him to switch to bloodbending.And the only reason why she beat amon was becasue she managed to surprise him

Azula wins due to being more deadly,sneaky, and more intelligent

#37 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty hard. Korra is supposed to have mastered three elements but doesn't really have any feats to back it. In fact she was a pretty crappy fighter for the most part. She just sort of tried to overpower people. Azula, typically uses brute force to, though. I think it could go either way, but I think Korra would win the majority.

#38 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batnandez said:

@Dextersinister said:

@Batnandez said:

@Dextersinister: Because it made for a bad story, it was just a crappy tween romance book.

The romance subplot was crap because they crammed it into a mini series but everything else was brilliantly done.

Amon was made into a lame villain.

They never showed Korra really learn air bending but she somehow was able to use it.

They just ignored the political strife they built up for so long.

Lin's sacrifice was for nothing.

Korra was a boring character as were other such as Bolin.

Korra and her bf Mako somehow best Amon and she beats him with crappy newb airbending??? Since when was she a better airbender the Tenzen?

I mean Deus es Machina stunk the whole thing up that is a fiction no no and no Korra is not an exception.

Also, they built up Korra and Asami as strong women who could physically compete with men yet they fight over the same cheating a hole in Mako???

And Mako he betrays his brother and they're cool after that???

And Lastly A MURDER SUICIDE in the finale, uh wtf???

Legend Of Korra gets a D from me. Semi entertaining but just terrible storytelling absolute garbage.

For the record Korra had been learning Airbending since the first episode, she also learned better control in the second during their match after she had quit.
#39 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Azula.

#40 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse: @xlab3000: r u 2 crazy korra couldnt handle chi blockers or anyone with something resembling skill azula would decimate her

#41 Posted by stoneo (324 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batnandez said:

@Dextersinister said:

@Batnandez said:

@Dextersinister: Because it made for a bad story, it was just a crappy tween romance book.

The romance subplot was crap because they crammed it into a mini series but everything else was brilliantly done.

Amon was made into a lame villain.

They never showed Korra really learn air bending but she somehow was able to use it.

They just ignored the political strife they built up for so long.

Lin's sacrifice was for nothing.

Korra was a boring character as were other such as Bolin.

Korra and her bf Mako somehow best Amon and she beats him with crappy newb airbending??? Since when was she a better airbender the Tenzen?

I mean Deus es Machina stunk the whole thing up that is a fiction no no and no Korra is not an exception.

Also, they built up Korra and Asami as strong women who could physically compete with men yet they fight over the same cheating a hole in Mako???

And Mako he betrays his brother and they're cool after that???

And Lastly A MURDER SUICIDE in the finale, uh wtf???

Legend Of Korra gets a D from me. Semi entertaining but just terrible storytelling absolute garbage.

Agreed on everything except for the 3rd and 4th point. But my girl Azula wins this fight hands down. Azula's a far better fighter who has mastered fire and lightning bending. Not to mention she has a far more superior intellect than Korra.

#42 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: Azula got beat up by Tai Lee and Mai and Korra defeated 3 benders by herself in the tournament

#43 Posted by stoneo (324 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: Tai Lee only defeated Azula becuase she snuck up on her from behind and Azula was under the impression she was only fighting Mai. The tournament with Korra had rules to it so you can't really count that as a real fight. If this is a real fight with both characters seeing the other coming, Korra is dead.

#44 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: have u watched avatar? if u had u would know it was a surprise attack so please

#45 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh: Good writing doesn't show Korra struggle with airbending only to suddenly unlock her hidden mastery of it. It also makes zero sense that she could best Amon with her newb airbending when Tenzin was getting owned. I maybe blame this on the amount of time they had but there was no need for the tween romance scene or at least as many as they used. Cut down on that and lets put some actual scenes of her getting better with her airbending. One episode on how she improves her footwork doesn't count.

#46 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Korra should win. Korra is more versatile and Azula usually underestimates her opponents.

#47 Edited by YoungChief (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Korra gets stomped, Korra has not shown anything that puts her on kid Aang/Iroh level, which I think you need to be at least to defeat her (not in her crazed state). Her bending showings were lower, well LOK bending was lower for the most part really, guess they had to make those chi blockers seem like a legitimate threat huh, anyway her agility isn't even close to Azula's, in terms of skill Azula is a firebending prodigy, Korra's highest skill feat was beating Tahno and the Lieutenant in a one on one fight (Azula would stomp both at once if they were cloned 3 times each) and she relies heavily on firebending in which Azula >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Korra.

For those saying Korra is a "very skilled bender" I agree she's pretty good but not even close to the original series characters, not yet anyway, she needs more feats, take kid Aang and put him in any situation Korra was in and he would outperform her horribly. The lack of air element and avatar state ensure Korra's imminent defeat, even with air element I'd say she loses right now, hopefully season 2 makes her more impressive

#48 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Are you crazy? Korra had trouble beating non benders plus she sucks Azula would kill her

#49 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: Relax. And by non-benders you mean chi blockers, she has versatility on her side as she could use all elements. She got stronger as the show progressed.

#50 Posted by TheComicPro (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula stomps so bad it aint even funny