Azula vs Juri

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ComiKing24

And I am back with yet another tremendous battle -- I hope. Azula vs. Juri! It's only been three days but it feels like I haven’t posted in forever. Anyways I hope you enjoy the battle, and as I said before keep the comments positive people!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. Neither battler knows each other’s abilities.

2. Both battlers in character.

3. Setting is The Fire Nation.

4. Both battlers start 100 feet apart.

5. Both battlers win by death.

6. Azula is amped by Sozin's Comet

The Story:

Juri hears that there is a strong fighter in a place called the Fire Nation. Wanting to test her Feng Shui engine, she immediately gets excited and goes to the Fire Nation. Azula hears there is an intruder and sends out some of her guards. When Azula hears the guards screaming, she becomes intrigued and figures this is a good time to get some exercise. She leaves her chambers and heads to the courtyard where she finds Juri waiting!

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juri wins 8/10 times.

Even starting 100 feet apart, Juri can easily close the gap. As shown in the end of the SFIV OVA she's had her limiter removed so there's no time limit issues regarding the Feng Shui Engine, and she won't hesitate to activate it once she views Azula as a credible threat. In the OVA, Juri was able to stop Chun Li's kikosho with one hand (a technique capable of KOing regular humans with ease in the Udon comics), so Azula's lightning will likely hurt but not do any significant damage. Once again in the OVA, Juri managed to blitz Guile, Cammy and Chun Li when she got serious, and proceeded to one shot all of them.

I feel like Azula could definitely do some damage with her fire bending, but Juri gets way too much of a physical boost from her engine. Plus Azula is a total glass canon and if Juri lands a solid hit then she's done for.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juri 7.5/10

Juri is physically superior to Azula in basically every way. Azula's more or less a prodigy and is quite skilled. Add that to the fact she can bend lightning and is equally as ruthless as Juri, and she can potentially win a few matches. But, overall I don't think she has enough power to deal with Juri. Now if Azula was amped by Sozin's Comet, that would be a different story...