#1 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio
By: Aries888

This one has always bogggled me, Im interested in who would win.

3 hours prep, both.

Battle takes place in Fire Nation Palace.

Battle ends in death.

Morals off, bloodlust on, but they are in-character.

BFR allowed.

Who dies first?

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula murders General Grievous.

#3 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Any thoughts?

#4 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

General Grievous

#5 Posted by terry2012 (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: This.

#6 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

Grievous

#7 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012:Azula doesn't know anything about modern technology she is not defeating Grievous

#8 Posted by terry2012 (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: Is this for somebody else.

#9 Posted by jumpstart55 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

General Grievous in a effortless stomp. 
Azula is undoubtedly a skilled fighter, by how  can she hope to deal with Grievous superior strength and speed, and his durable droid body armor, then there's the lightsaber which she has no defense against. 

#10 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Grievous

#11 Posted by stoneo (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula FTW. She had escaped the Gang plus Iroh and Zuko's capture and once nearly killed Aang in the Avatar state, which is his most powerful. Grievous can't defeat her.

#12 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even sure If Azula's attacks will harm GG's armor

#13 Posted by BlackWind (5991 posts) - - Show Bio

@stoneo said:

Azula FTW. She had escaped the Gang plus Iroh and Zuko's capture and once nearly killed Aang in the Avatar state, which is his most powerful. Grievous can't defeat her.

She hit him from behind. Besides Aang is no more durable to lightning bolts than anyone else.

#14 Posted by pooty (11009 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

@stoneo said:

She hit him from behind. Besides Aang is no more durable to lightning bolts than anyone else.

agreed. she is not getting past his defense. this dude took out multiple jedi at once. azula couldn't do that

#15 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Greivous slaughters Azula.

He's faster, stronger, has far better reflexes, has better protection (she isnt scratching his armor) and is likely the more skilled combatant overall. Besting Asajj and Durge simultaneously is no small feat.

The dude has taken out Jedi with ease. Even the average Jedi Knight is physically superhuman through using the Force.

Azula gets her skull crushed in by an armored fist before she can even react. Grievous has no need of his lightsabers here.

#16 Posted by ShootingNova (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

@steelhound56 said:

He's faster, stronger, has far better reflexes, has better protection (she isnt scratching his armor) and is likely the more skilled combatant overall. Besting Asajj and Durge simultaneously is no small feat.

The dude has taken out Jedi with ease. Even the average Jedi Knight is physically superhuman through using the Force.

Azula gets her skull crushed in by an armored fist before she can even react. Grievous has no need of his lightsabers here.

#17 Posted by TheProwe (26 posts) - - Show Bio

General Grievous.. He is faster and durable enough to withstand most attacks if not evading..

#18 Posted by comicace3 (4262 posts) - - Show Bio

Azul shocks grievous

#19 Posted by Obtrusive (1644 posts) - - Show Bio

I think grievous can take a couple of shocks or fire blasts, I don't think azula can take a couple of saber slashes.

#20 Posted by 18hunt (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Azula murders General Grievous.

#21 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@steelhound56 said:

For everyone, Azula in an all out, bloodlusted, no morals battle:

Battle begins at 1:16

Can grievous withstand that?

#22 Posted by ShootingNova (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks: Azula isn't fast enough, that's all.

#23 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@Kingjohnrocks: Azula isn't fast enough, that's all.

Alright, and I have no interest in defending her. It just depends, I have never seen/heard Grievous go at near-realvistic speeds or light or supersonic speeds.

#24 Posted by ShootingNova (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks: Well, I want to see Azula having speeds invisible to natural humans.

#25 Posted by michaelthemighty17 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

azula shoots lightning at gg and he short circuits

#26 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

Any thoughts?

I'm not going to weigh in due to me knowing nothing about Azula.

#27 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: thank you

#28 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks: she was using sozins comet in that battle, so she loses

#29 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11977 posts) - - Show Bio

Grievous one shots without even having to use lightsabers.....

#30 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaelthemighty17: That would be assuming that Grievous had metal based circuitry. Since his circuitry is crystal based, he shouldn't have a problem with Azula's lightning. Not to mention that I'm sure when they were building him, they probably installed some sort of grounding device or insulation against electric shock and EMP bursts. Otherwise any average trooper with an EMP detonator or other electronic/ion based weaponry would have taken him out.

@Kingjohnrocks: Easily. It's just fire. Grievous' armor is durasteel plate most commonly used in starship construction. The Episode III novelization states that his armor can withstand a turbolaser shot IIRC. If his armor can protect him from a superheated particle beam, I'm almost certain it can take a couple of sheets of fire that burn at no more than 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit. Assuming that Azula's blue flames burn at Bunsen burner flame temperatures.

Grievous speedblitzes her regardless. He's crossed a room so quickly he's appeared to teleport to normal humans before. Granted, Azula's not a typical human being, but she still possesses no more than above average human reflexes. Not to mention his massive strength advantage. He's yanked up an entire command console and hurled it like a paperweight, tossed human beings and Jedi around like ragdolls (literally), and completely shattered skulls with a single strike.

#31 Posted by Ishmael_the_Deathjester (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently Grievous shell is rated to withstand starship fire. :U So let's all sing the curbstomp song.