Azula and Ozai vs Severus Snape and Lord Voldemort

• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Kingjohnrocks: Nah, sectumsempra is the only mentioned one. He had a big fat book scribbled full in the margins. Who knows how many more were there? And anyway, that's one curse right there :)

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Kingjohnrocks: Nah, sectumsempra is the only mentioned one. He had a big fat book scribbled full in the margins. Who knows how many more were there? And anyway, that's one curse right there :)

Aragorn, I just gave you the entire list of curses in the books and in the movies. Saying there is more is speculation.

"Nah sectumsempra was the only one mentioned" ?

It's a FACT Snape created all those 7..Im hesitant to say spells because they are curses, hexes, jinxs and counter spells along with a charm

Stop trolling.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

No, Severus did not teach Voldemort his spell. He wouldn't have to; he didn't teach Harry, yet Harry was able to use it quite well on Draco in HBP. Severus and Voldemort have a history together; I'm sure he saw Severus use the spell on someone at least once in all those years. Harry only read about the spell in Sev's old potions book and he was able to use it.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1:

In movie 7, the Death Eaters shot a nameless spell at the Hogwarts barrier and allowed everyone inside as well as well as Death Eater flight. In movie 3, Snape simply said, "Reveal your secrets." This implies that it would have worked on a simple charm. But like I said, higher level people use spells that can't be so easily disabled.

And I don't think that's how it works. Unless specified, all characters are at standard strength. We can't just give them max power. We know he can shoot fire. We know he can shoot lightning. We can say his general reflexes and agility are good since Sozin's comet only augments fire power.

And give me the link to this video because as far as Iv'e seen, they just react to each other's stances. Also, Zuko hit Ozai with lightning before. Even if he didn't expect it, if he is able to completely react within the time off fire as you say, he should have been able to dodge. And if not, a spell can catch him at some point. And what if Aang's reaction time is better than Ozai's. In this case, powerscaling isn't definite.

And if that's what you think.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Aragorn, I just gave you the entire list of curses in the books and in the movies. Saying there is more is speculation.

"Nah sectumsempra was the only one mentioned" ?

It's a FACT Snape created all those 7..Im hesitant to say spells because they are curses, hexes, jinxs and counter spells along with a charm

Stop trolling.

That's not trolling, I just think there should be more than 26 curses in HP.. 26 seems a little low.. Like the unnamed curses used by death eaters, to knock hermoine out in part 5?

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

No, Severus did not teach Voldemort his spell. He wouldn't have to; he didn't teach Harry, yet Harry was able to use it quite well on Draco in HBP. Severus and Voldemort have a history together; I'm sure he saw Severus use the spell on someone at least once in all those years. Harry only read about the spell in Sev's old potions book and he was able to use it.

But no one other than snape and harry has ever used it:

“Snape’s work,” said Lupin.

“Snape? ” shouted Harry, “You didn’t say — ”

“He lost his hood during the chase. Sectumsempra was always a speciality of Snape’s. I wish I could say I’d paid him back in kind, but..."

-Quoted from HP 7, page 81.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

That's not trolling, I just think there should be more than 26 curses in HP.. 26 seems a little low.. Like the unnamed curses used by death eaters, to knock hermoine out in part 5?

Your opinion. Stuff is already in stone, bud.

But no one other than snape and harry has ever used it:

“Snape’s work,” said Lupin.

“Snape? ” shouted Harry, “You didn’t say — ”

“He lost his hood during the chase. Sectumsempra was always a speciality of Snape’s. I wish I could say I’d paid him back in kind, but..."

-Quoted from HP 7, page 81.

I know this. But this doesn't mean anything. Voldemort has plenty of other curses then Sectumsempra, and plenty of other spells,

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Kingjohnrocks: Well, I can guarantee that the book doesn't mention that there are 26 curses in total. Do quote the book if it mentions so. In the huge library of spell books, with a whole section of banned books, you're saying that there are only 26 curses? Yeah, very believable..

I never said he doesn't know plenty other. The point is, not 'every' spell in harry potter.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Kingjohnrocks: Well, I can guarantee that the book doesn't mention that there are 26 curses in total. Do quote the book if it mentions so. In the huge library of spell books, with a whole section of banned books, you're saying that there are only 26 curses? Yeah, very believable..

I never said he doesn't know plenty other. The point is, not 'every' spell in harry potter.

Count every single curse mentioned in the book. They'll add up to 26. Or if you too lazy to do so, there is a Harry Potter Wikia which I refuse to use.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Count every single curse mentioned in the book. They'll add up to 26. Or if you too lazy to do so, there is a Harry Potter Wikia which I refuse to use.

And you're saying the total number of curses in the world which has about a 1000 years history = number of curses used in 7 years. And there are the off paneled fights. We haven't seen what curses the 10 convict death eaters used, or the extra ordinary wizards like prewetts,James had, hell, we haven't seen one spell from Grindelwald. I doubt we've even seen 10% of fights.. basing off the number using them is rather dumb, no offence.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

And you're saying the total number of curses in the world which has about a 1000 years history = number of curses used in 7 years. And there are the off paneled fights. We haven't seen what curses the 10 convict death eaters used, or the extra ordinary wizards like prewetts,James had, hell, we haven't seen one spell from Grindelwald. I doubt we've even seen 10% of fights.. basing off the number using them is rather dumb, no offence.

Have any evidence to back your speculation up? Show me somewhere in the book or the movies there being more then 26 curses.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Also, this is not the point. My point stands mightily: Snape and Voldemort use an invisibility spell and an transfiguration shield, flame resistent potions, and then go in and slaughter Ozai and Azula.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Have any evidence to back your speculation up? Show me somewhere in the book or the movies there being more then 26 curses.

What I'm saying is, we have not seen a huge amount of fights. Boat loads of them. We didn't see moody's fights, Dolohov's duel with lupin, tonk's duel with bellatrix, aberforth and Rookwood, flitwick and dolohov, and.. Thorfin, who was sending off many unnamed curses at the night dumbledore was murdered.. We've not seen the temporary minister, shacklebolt in a single explained duel. Dawlish, and other aurors,Do I need to go on? Most of all, we've not seen the only man who was at toe to toe with dumbledore fight: Grindelwald. (I'd love to see him in action)

We've only seen some particular wizards duel, and that, too not completely. We can't just count their curses and say 'yeah, this is all that exists'. (And that leaves the huge books unexplained, too)

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

What I'm saying is, we have not seen a huge amount of fights. Boat loads of them. We didn't see moody's fights, Dolohov's duel with lupin, tonk's duel with bellatrix, aberforth and Rookwood, flitwick and dolohov, and.. Thorfin, who was sending off many unnamed curses at the night dumbledore was murdered.. We've not seen the temporary minister, shacklebolt in a single explained duel. Dawlish, and other aurors,Do I need to go on? Most of all, we've not seen the only man who was at toe to toe with dumbledore fight: Grindelwald. (I'd love to see him in action)

We've only seen some particular wizards duel, and that, too not completely. We can't just count their curses and say 'yeah, this is all that exists'. (And that leaves the huge books unexplained, too)

And? This is not relevant to the battle, it is your opinion and is not relevant to this battle, let me copy and pasted what I said.

Now

Also, this is not the point. My point stands mightily: Snape and Voldemort use an invisibility spell and an transfiguration shield, flame resistent potions, and then go in and slaughter Ozai and Azula.

That sums up my argument, can we close down this battle now?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Kingjohnrocks: @UltimateHero0406: Potions for protecting against fire? are you guys even taking the debate seriously? I have been waiting for the ace of wizard's arsenal here and yet both you haven't given it yet. If you were planning to surprise me with it after getting me into a long argument, not a good idea. or maybe, by some chance both of you missed it (And you call yourself HP/voldemort fans? and me a hater? Duh! :p)

Taken from Harry potter part 3: Page No: 1 (lol)

"‘Witch Burning in the Fourteenth Century Was Completely Pointless — discuss.’

The quill paused at the top of a likely looking paragraph. Harry pushed his round glasses up the bridge of his nose, moved his flashlight closer to the book, and read:

Non-magic people (more commonly known as Muggles) were particularly afraid of magic in medieval times, but not very good at recognizing it. On the rare occasion that they did catch a real witch or wizard, burning had no effect whatsoever. The witch or wizard would perform a basic Flame-Freezing Charm and then pretend to shriek with pain while enjoying a gentle, tickling sensation. Indeed, Wendelin the Weird enjoyed being burned so much that she allowed herself to be caught no less than forty-seven times in various disguises."

What do the need potion for?

So.. explain. why aren't you using the greatest argument you have? I know I am not giving my fullest to the debate, but this is like.. saying you don't need your ace to take my debating skills on :(

Explain the underestimation before someone gets hurt. Rawrrr..
Explain the underestimation before someone gets hurt. Rawrrr..

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By NeonGameWave

@PrinceAragorn1: Awesome points! Sorry to interrupt this great debate as I have already stated earlier about Team 2 wrecking Team 1, I however will have to agree with the winning of Team 2 based on the fact that Ozai and Azula`s attacks are more so less versatile than that of Snape and Voldemort as the problem does not lie necessarily in reactionary circumstances but more so in the accomplishment of overcoming the opponent in which in this case Azula and Ozai lack in that department. Due to the fact that the fight itself takes place in Hogwarts which means Team 2 would have the environmental advantage within the surroundings of the fight. Now with 6 hours of prep, Team 2 would have traps set up within the base of Hogwarts as Snape already knows the structure within Hogwarts and how to prepare, although there is a possibility of Azula and Ozai having the speed advantage (which I highly doubt) , Team 2 would have the preparation and environmental advantage within Hogwarts so there won`t be an element of surprise in which Team 2 would be caught off guard and the reason is already implied within the circumstance now in terms of the actual fight, Team 2 has the advantage as they have utilized spells that are faster than what the human eye can see, within the following video Voldemort has shown that he can manipulate fire as well and also through the amount of prep Snape could orchestrate a plan to counter the lightning in which transmutation can help.

Another interesting point is the fact that Voldemort can fly and teleport which seems to be instantaneous in regards to functionality as Voldemort takes on a shadow like form he would be able to avoid Azula as well as Ozai`s attacks, due to being bloodlusted he would have already conjured up creatures as well and have them attack Team 1. Voldemort is the main issue of this battle and adding Snake just makes it more so impossible for Azula and Ozai to win as Snape is not merely an expert in crafting potions but also combat and defense so he would have a plan figured out in regards to the exploitation of advantages around Hogwarts, Azula and Ozai wouldn`t know how to traverse Hogwarts as well as the fight itself can prolong to another area or surrounding it will be extremely hard for Team 1. While Team 1 has more so physical attacks that could be easily countered, Team 2 has magical spells that Team 1 has counter for such as transfiguration within the following video you can see Malfoy being transfigured into a Ferret now this is a technique or magical ability that Snape and Voldemort can easily perform within this scenario catching Team 1 off guard who due to being bloodlusted would use raw physical force instead of actual cunning and plan implementation.

Now another issue is Azula herself in which I will elaborate on the idea of flaw within character due to being the sadistic, aggressive and crazy individual that she is would lose locus during the actual fight which could bring Ozai down due tot he fact that his partner would be a weak link as Azula has shown that she lacks self control when she doesn`t get things her way and during this fight if she doesn`t manage to harm either on Team 2 or if her personality clashes with Voldemort`s she will become enraged and lose it which could hinder her overall performance and during the fight she will be outwitted as well as bested, similar to her situation with Katara she ended up losing focus during the fight as she resorted to using raw force instead of caution, cunning and tactical exploitation.

Now Ozai won`t be much of a threat either even if bloodlusted and with the lacking of having morals due to the fact that he doesn`t use as much cunning or strategy as Snake or Voldemort does he`s more so a brawler than an actual tactician which is not a good thing, Voldemort alone is virtually immortal due tot he Horcruxes and his soul remains in pieces due to that reason granting him a sense of immortality which means Azula and Ozai wouldn`t actually be able to put him down and I doubt they could find the Horcruxes in 6 hours which would cut down their actual prep time, now another important thing is that Voldemort knows how to use the different Curses such as Imperio and Avada Kedavra. Even if Avada Kedavra proves unsuccessful there is always Imperio which is more so a Curse that involves a form of mental control and if Ozai as well as Azula do not have the strong will to resist it then they will be under Voldemort as well as Snape`s control in which they will be killed in mere seconds however the most important factor in regards to the Unforgivable Curses is Crucio which Voldemort will be using a lot as well as Snape due to being bloodlusted, Azula and Ozai have no answer for this curse which causes or inflicts excruciating pain on the victim, in the following video you can see the effects and how the curse is performed on Harry Potter, Voldemort was only toying with Harry as well.

1:54 - 2:00

Another important factor is spell creation within prep as Voldemort has already created his own spell known as Morsmordre so having Snape on his team who is an expert in defense and crafting potions of great valuable use could really help as they could even create shields in which they are immune to all forms of fire through their magic as Harry Potter characters have used shields before of different magical properties, here is the video for Voldemort`s creation spell.

Also due to Voldemort being extremely skilled and having the ability to use magic without his wand, Team 2 should be able to win this very easily as Voldemort wouldn`t have to rely on his wand most of the time and due to prep could prepare to summon spells that conjure creatures. Another spell Voldemort could use is the Disillusionment Charm which can conceal his identity which means Team 1 wouldn`t know where to expect Voldemort`s next attack and also through possible potions could disguise themselves similar to what Barty Crouch Jr did when he became Alastor Moody.

The only real chances Team 1 have in regards to winning is through the destruction of the Horcruxes which would take out Voldemort and allow them to overcome Snape however they wouldn`t be able to accomplish such a task with 6 hours of prep and with that 6 hours of prep Team 2 could have the victory already in their favor due to their destructive forms of magical firepower, Team 1 has never come across individuals who use magic.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@NeonGameWave:

Wow. Look who did their homework :) If you look at your argument it looks intimidating with all those videos as back up.

There are several things I'd like to clarify, though:

The spells, most of the ones described in books, are dodgeble and resistable. (Not movies, but harry has dodged them around far too many times to count in the book)

As they are mostly martial artists and all, I'd give the benders a significant reflex advantage. If harry was able to overpower serious, I daresay these two can, if it goes close range.

They don't have to kill voldemort to end the fight. If he's killed he reduces to his 'lesser than the meanest Ghost' form. Which makes him unable to lift a wand, and technically, it's like death itself. And this isn't even a problem with snape.

Also, Voldemort/snape/ any wizard has never used summons in a fight. Nor anytime else.

The only reason I am giving some chances to team 1 is because of their massive destructive raw power. The whole show of avatar is on different scale than harry's, they split apart islands, blast volcanos, blah blah.. Ozai was bursting through solid rock aang's solid rock walls. Even if you're fire proof, the force is enough to knock you out.

Considering the fireballs are at about same speed, if not faster than the spells, and lightening is faster, the avatar duo do have a tolerable chance here.

Lastly, Let's be a little non-battle forum type. can you imagine how the fight would play out? I know you are not the 'o he never did it so he wont do it now, no feats type so I can ask you do it. Close your eyes and see the fight. Ozai and azula blasting around stuff in the great hall, while tom and snape casting shields/barriers/teleporting around and using various curses, like stunners, killing curses, etc. Azula and ozai dodging around like they do against aang and counter attacking, the feast tables getting smouldered.. Azula laughing maniacally at snape, ozai cursing as voldemort teleports and he dodges a spell by inches, smell of burning wood and smoke. and the flashes of flames, blue flames, thunder and bursts of green lighting Hogwarts window..

Now open your eyes and say. What are the chances of snape/voldemort getting knocked out? I will accept whatever you say, if you imagined the fight as I said.

I am giving the avatar duo a 3-4/10 chance here, but wizards take the fight major due to their versatility. But honestly. Ozai and Azula are not going down without a fight.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1: Umm, ok. So if you knew the spell I was talking about the whole time... whatever.

So anyway, like I said before, the wizards just have too much going for them in this fight to lose.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@NeonGameWave:

Wow. Look who did their homework :) If you look at your argument it looks intimidating with all those videos as back up.

There are several things I'd like to clarify, though:

The spells, most of the ones described in books, are dodgeble and resistable. (Not movies, but harry has dodged them around far too many times to count in the book)

As they are mostly martial artists and all, I'd give the benders a significant reflex advantage. If harry was able to overpower serious, I daresay these two can, if it goes close range.

They don't have to kill voldemort to end the fight. If he's killed he reduces to his 'lesser than the meanest Ghost' form. Which makes him unable to lift a wand, and technically, it's like death itself. And this isn't even a problem with snape.

Also, Voldemort/snape/ any wizard has never used summons in a fight. Nor anytime else.

The only reason I am giving some chances to team 1 is because of their massive destructive raw power. The whole show of avatar is on different scale than harry's, they split apart islands, blast volcanos, blah blah.. Ozai was bursting through solid rock aang's solid rock walls. Even if you're fire proof, the force is enough to knock you out.

Considering the fireballs are at about same speed, if not faster than the spells, and lightening is faster, the avatar duo do have a tolerable chance here.

Lastly, Let's be a little non-battle forum type. can you imagine how the fight would play out? I know you are not the 'o he never did it so he wont do it now, no feats type so I can ask you do it. Close your eyes and see the fight. Ozai and azula blasting around stuff in the great hall, while tom and snape casting shields/barriers/teleporting around and using various curses, like stunners, killing curses, etc. Azula and ozai dodging around like they do against aang and counter attacking, the feast tables getting smouldered.. Azula laughing maniacally at snape, ozai cursing as voldemort teleports and he dodges a spell by inches, smell of burning wood and smoke. and the flashes of flames, blue flames, thunder and bursts of green lighting Hogwarts window..

Now open your eyes and say. What are the chances of snape/voldemort getting knocked out? I will accept whatever you say, if you imagined the fight as I said.

I am giving the avatar duo a 3-4/10 chance here, but wizards take the fight major due to their versatility. But honestly. Ozai and Azula are not going down without a fight.

Good, we can agree that Voldemort and Snape win. Now, let's close this down.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By NeonGameWave

@PrinceAragorn1: You bring up a lot of awesome points. However, I would like to address the idea of the contrasting of Team 1 and Team 2 in regards to difference of power within a scale that applies to both.

Now that is true to a degree, many spells are dodgeable in regards to the Harry Potter characters and resistible due to the fact that many characters are trained in the field of magic as they would understand the nature of magic in regards to their experiences at Hogwarts, its not simply because of reflex and speed. Also Team 1 have never come across such an ability in regards to magic. They have only dodged and followed the flow of elemental attacks not attacks of magical variety once hit with a transfiguration spell they wouldn`t be able to recover, reverse or resist such an attack.

That`s a good point, however what benders lack is the understanding of magic and how it works, they in tune their bodies with the flow of elemental attacks as they counter based off of not only reflex and senses but appropriate timing in regards to anticipation through body movement. Team 2 have the fire power and defensive advantage their techniques have many varieties such as summons, transmutation, elemental forming and etc. They are too versatile and with 6 hours of prep avoid close combat as they would rather use their range advantages to the best of their ability.

Not exactly. They can`t really K.O Voldemort either or dispose of him completely because he will reform of return through his Horcruxes and the chances of that happening are slim to none due to the fact that with 6 hours of prep both Snape and Voldemort would have created spells and potions to guard them against elemental attacks such as fire and also with enough experimentation can use water based attacks, so Snape is not really a non factor. Voldemort can also teleport as well as fly so being able to hit will be a problem as he can just keep out of range and cloak himself with a spell.

They would here due to the amount of prep that they have and both are fully capable.

A fight cannot come down to raw destructive power. It comes down to team coordination, dynamics, strategic tactical thinking, avoidance of critical mistakes and the utilization of advantages in this case Voldemort as well as Snape would work as a great team and both being extremely intelligent would have a plan as well as a back up plan unlike Team 1 as Azula`s aggressive side would get the better of her and Ozai`s pride would take over as well. It has nothing to do with being fire proof its the fact that the sheer force was able to overcome Aang`s defence in this case Snape and Voldemort would have shields that are completely immune to such force in the form of fire as they can easily counter with a transmutation spell. The wizards in Harry Potter such as Voldemort and Snape are very tactical as well as versatile in regards to what can be done in this case versatility and tactical ability would be>>>>>destructive force and raw power as this is a team battle.

Good point. However, Voldemort has the ability to teleport as well as fly which means those attacks wouldn`t be much of a problem and also it has shown in battles with the Death Eaters that their flying ability which is in the form of a shadow is very quick in regards to reflex so Team 2 should do fine, Snape is the only one who will have a problem however he can use shielding spells to protect him. Also its debatable if the attacks of Team 1 would be able to hurt Voldemort as it was only shown that magical attacks could threaten him and he only lost his power because of the destruction of the Horcruxes, mere physical force might not be enough for Team 1 to win.

Now that is a really cool point of view to look at the fight from and thank you as well as commend you greatly for having such an awesomely creative perspective. For me personally I try to imagine the fight as best I can, feats are important but other sources of information and perspectives are important too. The way I see the fight playing out is Ozai and Azula are heavily blasting all the corridors and surroundings with their fire blasts as they mock Team 2 as well as fire lightning however Team 2 counters with their shields and transmutations, as Voldemort keeps firing at Azula in which she dodges and counters back with lightning, Azula makes a comment as she calls Voldemort a slow poke, Voldemort retaliates and launches a couple of spells without the use of his wand which such as the fiery snake which Azula tries to convert to lightning or bend however as Voldemort teleports behind her and her believing to have the upper hand is then blasted with a Avada Kedavra several times in which for the third time is hit and killed. Ozai has the upper hand in which he is blasting Snake continuously who is having trouble blocking and countering so eventually he is critically hit and before Ozai can land the last blow is struck down by Crucio in which he is tormented by pain in which Team 2 end him with the Killing Curse.

The chances are not that high in my opinion due to the fact that there is a greater chance of the attacks not hurting or knocking out Voldemort of Team 2 than Team 1 getting the upper hand. The attacks would definitely hurt, k.o or even kill Snape but Voldemort is the factor to hold up the Team, however the chances are also very high in regards to the possibility of Team 1 dying by the spells as they have no counter for it and would be hit eventually, speed and reflex could only make you avoid the inevitable for so long.

For me Snape and Voldemort have 9/10 chances of winning, they might not have the destructive output that Team 1 has or the agility in movement, however what they do make up for that in advantage is much greater which ultimately increases their chances of winning and therefore factoring out the disadvantages. The advantages they have is by a much greater difference, and those advantages are the following.

Versatility: While Team 1 has the destructive and raw power in the form of their fire bending, Team 2 has spells, charms, summons, defences and knowledge of the location of Hogwarts.

Knowledge/Experience: They also have experience and knowledge of Hogwarts which means they would know where to go if they believe they are being overwhelmed in regards to the battlefield, they could find a secret passage and use the surrounding as an advantage unlike Team 1 who has no idea of the surrounding environment.

Durability-Possibility: Now an important and possible factor more so in the case of Voldemort for Team 2 is the questionability of the effectiveness of the Fire bending in which it might not be able to harm him as it did benders within the series of Avatar: The Last Airbender, the benders are more so human than anything else their durability and limits are close to that of a regular or peak human while wizards although similar fight as well as battle with magic. They have been shown to be hurt by magic while most things could hurt an average bender Voldemort has only been defeated through the destroying of the Horcruxes and hasn`t shown to being Koed by simple fighting measures through combat continental means may not harm him only through magic can be truly be harmed in my opinion however the chances are so much greater for the critical magical attacks to being a one hit K.O for Team 1 and they don`t have resistance for magic now they might have the speed advantage as well as reflex advantage however it doesn`t mean they would be able to keep for long with Voldemort who teleport and fly as he doesn`t seem to tire much.

Team Coordination: Now while Team 1 consist of great fighters as seen and shown through Ozai and Azula there is no guarantee that these too would work together mightily hand in hand. For the simple fact that Azula has shown that she doesn`t have much self control which could hinder Team 1`s chances of winning due to being bloodlusted she could lose it really quickly if under the pressure, if she underestimates her opponents as she has shown before and is humiliated she will break, if she can`t hit or harm anyone of Team 2 or is mocked and belittled by someone like Voldemort she will lose her confidence also Ozai`s pride might get in the way in which he would be disappointed with her performance which would make her more enraged and she will lose focus during the fight. However Team 2 won`t suffer from a disadvantage like that because with prep, knowledge and experience they can work great as a team as they are already affiliated with one another, Voldemort might lose a bit of control but not to the point where he would let his guard down. Him and Snape will make sure that they find all of the advantages before their weaknesses are exposed.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By morgrim

Honestly I can't be bothered with this argument it borders too much on speculatory evidence

A team 1 victory is based on whether or not they can avoid the spells and destroy the wands

and the team 2 victory is based on whether they can hit them

@Kingjohnrocks: i truly wonder if you made this fight with the sole purpose of making it so that team 2 wins because yes in retrospect with time to make potions and such not to mention them having full control of the battle field. Plus putting in an ozai without sozins comet thus rendering him featless. And putting in BFR to allow for apparition inside and out of hogwarts

I daresay this battle is a spite. As 9/10 times it would be a team 2 victory due to as afforementioned more advantages and diversity

tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By tronboy

Voldemort can instantly teleport and is immortal through his holucruxes including the killing curse which kills you instantly. Voldemort is much faster than them using teleportation plus they cant even kill him.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@tronboy said:

Voldemort can instantly teleport and is immortal through his holucruxes including the killing curse which kills you instantly. Voldemort is much faster than them using teleportation plus they cant even kill him.

Everyone had admitted that. Please don't bring this thread back.