Luke Cage has his chain

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

I wonder if Azrael's weapons can harm Luke...

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By utotheg38

luke all day

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Skaddix

@Nefarious said:

Of course they can they are magic normal defenses won't make a bit of difference.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By utotheg38

@Skaddix said:

@Nefarious said:

Of course they can they are magic normal defenses won't make a bit of difference.

hes luke. nuff said

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Michael in a single shot.
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By utotheg38

dont no nutin bout luke

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nefarious
@Skaddix

I see.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Morpheus_ said:

Michael in a single shot.
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Needlebay

Anyone want to tell me how he one shots Luke? I thought Michael was the weakest Azrael thus far. :(

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By utotheg38

He Is, They're WRONG. XD

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Needlebay said:

Anyone want to tell me how he one shots Luke? I thought Michael was the weakest Azrael thus far. :(

The Sword of Sin. He's actually the most powerful Azrael, both in terms of equipment and physical abilities. His speed is more than sufficient to evade Dick Grayson therefore dodging and stabbing Cage would be piece of cake. Once that happens it's one hit victory.

@utotheg38 said:

dont no nutin bout luke

Speak proper English so that I can understand you and make your case.
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Needlebay

He's stronger than JPV? Who can lift a tree over his head? Or remove boulders? When did he gain all these physical advancements? At the end?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Needlebay said:

He's stronger than JPV? Who can lift a tree over his head? Or remove boulders? When did he gain all these physical advancements? At the end?

JPV could only do that near the end of his series at which point his powers were driving him insane. Those feats are not representative of JPV's average power level throughout his on-going. To properly respond to the question, no, Michael is not as strong as JPV was near the conclusion of his series, but the point is that he doesn't need to be. He is, however, vastly more durable than JPV ever was due to the Suit of Sorrows, which enabled him to shrug off and stalemate a very powerful pyrokinetic that was previously destroying tanks single-handedly and tank an RPG to the chest without discomfort.
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Skaddix

Towards the end. He is also bullet proof and shoulder launched missiles have zero affect even if they explode basically in front of his face.

And yes he is the stongest Azrael.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Needlebay

Wow, that's bad ass. What else can the Suit of Sorrows do? How skilled is Michael in hth?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
The suit basically grants him superhuman durability as well as access to the skills of all the people that ever wore it throughout the centuries (one of them being Batman himself). As a result, his technical skills should theoretically be vast, but he simply decides not to tap into it nearly as much as he should.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By ReVamp

Was going to make a case for Luke, but Morph swayed me.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By utotheg38

@Morpheus_ said:

@Needlebay said:

JPV could only do that near the end of his series at which point his powers were driving him insane. Those feats are not representative of JPV's average power level throughout his on-going. To properly respond to the question, no, Michael is not as strong as JPV was near the conclusion of his series, but the point is that he doesn't need to be. He is, however, vastly more durable than JPV ever was due to the Suit of Sorrows, which enabled him to shrug off and stalemate a very powerful pyrokinetic that was previously destroying tanks single-handedly and tank an RPG to the chest without discomfort.

@Morpheus_ said:

@Needlebay said:

The Sword of Sin. He's actually the most powerful Azrael, both in terms of equipment and physical abilities. His speed is more than sufficient to evade Dick Grayson therefore dodging and stabbing Cage would be piece of cake. Once that happens it's one hit victory.
@utotheg38 said:

dont no nutin bout luke

lol

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@utotheg38 said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@Needlebay said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@Needlebay said:

The Sword of Sin. He's actually the most powerful Azrael, both in terms of equipment and physical abilities. His speed is more than sufficient to evade Dick Grayson therefore dodging and stabbing Cage would be piece of cake. Once that happens it's one hit victory.
@utotheg38 said:

dont no nutin bout luke

lol

Power and strength are not synonyms, I would have thought it obvious. JPV being capable of lifting a tree over his head was not his normal strength level, either, which I already explained. He only retained that level of strength briefly before his demise and under regular conditions he was not stronger than Lane, and at no point, even in the end, was he anywhere near as durable or well equipped. 
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By utotheg38

@Morpheus_ said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@Needlebay said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@Needlebay said:

@utotheg38 said:

dont no nutin bout luke

lol

Power and strength are not synonyms, I would have thought it obvious. JPV being capable of lifting a tree over his head was not his normal strength level, either, which I already explained. He only retained that level of strength briefly before his demise and under regular conditions he was not stronger than Lane, and at no point, even in the end, was he anywhere near as durable or well equipped.

You didn't clarify at first, like any good mod should. XD