• 53 results
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Ferro Vida

Azrael was tracking a drug dealer. When he reached the location of a business deal he found Kaine had already beaten the dealer to a pulp. JPV jumps to the conclusion that this is the man he was meeting and that the deal went South. Morals apply, but neither of these two mind breaking a few bones.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • JPV Does NOT have the blades pictured above, but he does have the rest of his armor.
  • Kaine is unarmed.
  • Fight takes place in Hell's Kitchen at midnight. There are a few parked cars, and light from the street lamps and moon.
  • They start twenty feet away from each other. Kaine is at the street corner, Azrael is near the front door of that building.
  • Victory by KO or death.
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MagneticShockwave

Kaine destroys.  

Remember folks. He's three times Spiderman.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ferro Vida
No Caption Provided

@MagneticShockwave said:

Kaine destroys. Remember folks. He's three times Spiderman.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

Kaine FTW!!!!!!!

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By redhood21

kaine would hump JPV into submission! jk. but really i think Kaine would win. JPV cant compete with Kaine's powers, agility, and speed. If you had said Micahel Lane then i woulda said azrael

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MagneticShockwave
@Ferro Vida said:

No Caption Provided

@MagneticShockwave said:

Indeed, but how far can he throw it? 
Kaine is indeed strong, skilled and fast enough to destroy a Bane. But c'mon -- Kaine is about as strong and agile as Venom. Has the skills that are three times that of Spiderman. Has better "Spider-Senses" that pre-cogs beyond immediate threats and can naturally stick to surfaces. 

Azrael might have lifted a solid 10-25 ton tree and threw it 20 feet at the side. (He also lifted a solid 8 foot statue of rock and threw it 60 feet across the room) 
But Kaine, being as strong as Venom if not stronger, is capable of lifting a 40 ton tank and throwing it 5 blocks away. 

But strength is hardly the issue here. Kaine out does Azrael in every aspect. If anything, Azrael can go with prep and find a way to defeat Kaine with traps and devices, otherwise he has no chance at all.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44

We have no idea what kaines current level is (well I don't because i haven't picked up his mini yet and I'm not even sure if its out yet) his only feat so far is killing the queen. However if he has the stealth suit peter gave him kaine should win. If not then I will have to come back to this thread for now since I am not sure how he will utilize his powers.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dex_Starr

What comic is that Kaine pic from?

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MagneticShockwave
@jashro44 said:
We have no idea what kaines current level is (well I don't because i haven't picked up his mini yet and I'm not even sure if its out yet) his only feat so far is killing the queen. However if he has the stealth suit peter gave him kaine should win. If not then I will have to come back to this thread for now since I am not sure how he will utilize his powers.
I think the re-imaged Kaine is 1x the Spiderman. 
Classic Kaine was 1x the Spiderman, but then his mutation kept on 'improving', and he became much stronger and more powerful than Spiderman. He fought a team of Spidermen (Peter, Ben and Spidercide) and did very well against all three of them at once. So if anyone here thinks that Azreal can fight 3 Spidermen at the same time with ease, they must be out of their mind.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By entropy_aegis

@MagneticShockwave said: @MagneticShockwave said:

@Ferro Vida said:
No Caption Provided

@MagneticShockwave said:

Indeed, but how far can he throw it? Kaine is indeed strong, skilled and fast enough to destroy a Bane. But c'mon -- Kaine is about as strong and agile as Venom. Has the skills that are three times that of Spiderman. Has better "Spider-Senses" that pre-cogs beyond immediate threats and can naturally stick to surfaces. Azrael might have lifted a solid 10-25 ton tree and threw it 20 feet at the side. (He also lifted a solid 8 foot statue of rock and threw it 60 feet across the room) But Kaine, being as strong as Venom if not stronger, is capable of lifting a 40 ton tank and throwing it 5 blocks away. But strength is hardly the issue here. Kaine out does Azrael in every aspect. If anything, Azrael can go with prep and find a way to defeat Kaine with traps and devices, otherwise he has no chance at all.

What does Bane have anything to do with this? can you even formulate a proper argument?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Saren

@Dex_Starr said:

What comic is that Kaine pic from?

Scarlet Spider #1.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44
@MagneticShockwave said:
@jashro44 said:
I think the re-imaged Kaine is 1x the Spiderman. Classic Kaine was 1x the Spiderman, but then his mutation kept on 'improving', and he became much stronger and more powerful than Spiderman. He fought a team of Spidermen (Peter, Ben and Spidercide) and did very well against all three of them at once. So if anyone here thinks that Azreal can fight 3 Spidermen at the same time with ease, they must be out of their mind.
This isn't classic its current unless stated otherwise. He probably could beat azreal (assuming he is spider-man that cuts loose a bit more and has stingers) but we haven't seen his feats yet so there is no way to be certain. Kaines power level is speculation.
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:

Indeed, but how far can he throw it? Kaine is indeed strong, skilled and fast enough to destroy a Bane. But c'mon -- Kaine is about as strong and agile as Venom. Has the skills that are three times that of Spiderman. Has better "Spider-Senses" that pre-cogs beyond immediate threats and can naturally stick to surfaces. Azrael might have lifted a solid 10-25 ton tree and threw it 20 feet at the side. (He also lifted a solid 8 foot statue of rock and threw it 60 feet across the room) But Kaine, being as strong as Venom if not stronger, is capable of lifting a 40 ton tank and throwing it 5 blocks away. But strength is hardly the issue here. Kaine out does Azrael in every aspect. If anything, Azrael can go with prep and find a way to defeat Kaine with traps and devices, otherwise he has no chance at all.

What does Bane have anything to do with this? can you even formulate a proper argument?

It's called comparison. Anymore questions?
redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By redhood21

hmm in the "re imagined clone saga" Kaine still took on Peter and Ben with ease. I havnt read number 1 yet, but i get the impression his powers are more diverse and hes less powerful than before. in the review he's seen controlling an army of wee spiders. I believe his new suit also has all the perks of peter's FF suit.

ColonelRunAway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By ColonelRunAway

Classic Kaine would destroy. Scarlet Spider Kaine doesn't have as much power, or experience with how to use his abilities, so he'd be at a disadvantage.

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@MagneticShockwave said:
@jashro44 said:
I think the re-imaged Kaine is 1x the Spiderman. Classic Kaine was 1x the Spiderman, but then his mutation kept on 'improving', and he became much stronger and more powerful than Spiderman. He fought a team of Spidermen (Peter, Ben and Spidercide) and did very well against all three of them at once. So if anyone here thinks that Azreal can fight 3 Spidermen at the same time with ease, they must be out of their mind.
This isn't classic its current unless stated otherwise. He probably could beat azreal (assuming he is spider-man that cuts loose a bit more and has stingers) but we haven't seen his feats yet so there is no way to be certain. Kaines power level is speculation.
Eventhough. Spiderman is still above Azrael. 
If fact, Azrael has a much better chance against Spiderman since Peter pulls his punches and powers and holds back a lot.  
Kaine doesn't hold back. He nearly killed Rhino with simplistic ease. 
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44
@MagneticShockwave: Why are you bringing up feats of classic kaine? This isn't classic kaine! He was tarantula and then he fell into the anti-venom goop and got depowered a bit. He has literally 0 note worthy feats at the moment, we don't know if he is at his classic level or any where near. I'm not saying he loses I'm saying we shouldn't jump to the conclusion that kaine stomps so quickly....Unless #1 of his mini came out and he did something impressive. He probably does win (assuming he has equal stats to peter at the moment) but until we see some feats its entirely speculation.
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@MagneticShockwave: Why are you bringing up feats of classic kaine? This isn't classic kaine! He was tarantula and then he fell into the anti-venom goop and got depowered a bit. He has literally 0 note worthy feats at the moment, we don't know if he is at his classic level or any where near. I'm not saying he loses I'm saying we shouldn't jump to the conclusion that kaine stomps so quickly....Unless #1 of his mini came out and he did something impressive. He probably does win (assuming he has equal stats to peter at the moment) but until we see some feats its entirely speculation.
Tarantula and Kaine are two different guys. (Originally) 
Kaine is Peter Parker's Clone. 

I already told you that RE-IMAGE KAINE  1x the power of Spiderman, maybe stronger.
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone know what re-imaged means? 

Out of every so something years, the comics are re-imaged under a different perception of each different writer. Every comic gets re-imaged all due time. If, not... Spiderman and all his support characters and enemies would be illustrated as 50 years old old men in costumes.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jashro44
@MagneticShockwave said:

@jashro44 said:

I already told you that RE-IMAGE KAINE  1x the power of Spiderman, maybe stronger.
What evidence do you have of kaine being equal to pete? I want something he did in his mini NOT from the 90's. The point of bringing up tarantula was to explain that kaine falling into anti-venom goop weakened him, for all we know he is weaker then spider-man and just has stingers. HIS POWER LEVEL IS SPECULATION THERE IS NO EVIDENCE HE STOMPS. I wouldlike to know where your getting these measurement of his powers from. I don't want to say its a stomp since kaine HAS NO FEATS YET (unless #1 of his mini came out) I have no idea where these measurements of his powers are coming from. I am waiting for current kaine to get feats before I give a definite answer however. 

All I'm saying is all we can do is speculate current kaines power there is no correct answer.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By entropy_aegis

@MagneticShockwave said:

@entropy_aegis said:

It's called comparison. Anymore questions?

Your comparison is irrelevant,JPV's stats were never constant,they were on the rise .When he first fought Bane he was peak human but was wearing that plot device armor.

The next encounter he was low meta,JPV got a considerable upgrade after that fight.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#22  Edited By Deadcool

Kaine, currently he has the Other powers and if he has the sme levels as Spidey had back then then he should be twice as strong as current Spider-man, so there is no way that Jean Paul could win here.

Spider-man - The Other
Spider-man - The Other
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Deadcool: Though I don't have a page to substantiate this, I believe JPV can lift 35 tons. He's also a better fighter than Kaine, who was once taken out by Kraven the Hunter.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Ferro Vida said:

@Deadcool: Though I don't have a page to substantiate this, I believe JPV can lift 35 tons. He's also a better fighter than Kaine, who was once taken out by Kraven the Hunter.

JPV can lift between 6-8 tons LOL.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ferro Vida

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Do you have a source?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Ferro Vida said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Do you have a source?

No I'm basing it off his feats,Morpheus can back up me up on this,35 is a little extreme.

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@MagneticShockwave said:

@jashro44 said:

What evidence do you have of kaine being equal to pete? I want something he did in his mini NOT from the 90's. The point of bringing up tarantula was to explain that kaine falling into anti-venom goop weakened him, for all we know he is weaker then spider-man and just has stingers. HIS POWER LEVEL IS SPECULATION THERE IS NO EVIDENCE HE STOMPS. I wouldlike to know where your getting these measurement of his powers from. I don't want to say its a stomp since kaine HAS NO FEATS YET (unless #1 of his mini came out) I have no idea where these measurements of his powers are coming from. I am waiting for current kaine to get feats before I give a definite answer however.   All I'm saying is all we can do is speculate current kaines power there is no correct answer.
The 2012 Re-Imaged Kaine is that despite a few modification such as the removal of the Spider Sense for the additional Night Vision & Organic Webs, he has everything else that Peter Parker has, hence the catch phrase, "All of the Power, none of the Responsibilities". Kaine is 1x the Spiderman strength-wise and agility-wise. If this was going to be a speculation debate, then the battle shouldn't of had been made to begin with. This is why I chose to debate about Classic Kaine. (22 issue showings vs several few issue showings)
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ferro Vida

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Do you have a source?

No I'm basing it off his feats,Morpheus can back up me up on this,35 is a little extreme.

I even said I know the actual number, I just remember reading somewhere. If you're going to be a dick about it then the least you can do is having something to back up what you are saying.

As things are I'll defer to Morpheus.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Deadcool

@Ferro Vida said:

Though I don't have a page to substantiate this, I believe JPV can lift 35 tons.

This is your problem, post scans.

He's also a better fighter than Kaine, who was once taken out by Kraven the Hunter.

Kraven is underated, he almost killed Spider-man too, with prep-time he could do pretty awesome stuff.

Also Kaine is way too fast for Paul, if he is as fast as Peter Parker with The Other powers, then he is 18 times faster than a human being (my scan), and his Spider-sense give to him atomatic reaction to any attack, also his hands have poison and he has also stingers.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Deadcool: I could if I had my external hard drive here.

Kraven is underrated. But he didn't have prep when he nearly killed Kaine. He was in a bathrobe. He just moved fast enough to put Kaine down.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Ferro Vida said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Do you have a source?

I even said I know the actual number, I just remember reading somewhere. If you're going to be a dick about it then the least you can do is having something to back up what you are saying.

As things are I'll defer to Morpheus.

He's not 35 tons period,that's not being a dick.Not sure WTH you're talking about.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Deadcool

@Ferro Vida said:

Kraven is underrated. But he didn't have prep when he nearly killed Kaine. He was in a bathrobe. He just moved fast enough to put Kaine down.

...PIS, that can't be right, being 18 times faster than a human being is a big deal, unless he had used some kind of new drug, well, as you are unable to post scans, could you at least mention the issue?

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida said:
No Caption Provided

@MagneticShockwave said:

I'm going to say that this tree is a large sized Ash Tree with no leaves. 

It can weigh between 2-3 tons 

Not 35 tons

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:

@Ferro Vida said:

...PIS, that can't be right, being 18 times faster than a human being is a big deal, unless he had used some kind of new drug, well, as you are unable to post scans, could you at least mention the issue?

Well, Kraven the Hunter is a super human after all. He's faster than a cheetah, has the agility that can be in par to Spiderman, has a rested strength of 4 tons, has ultra super endurance (stamina). His fighting ability is almost in par to Wolverine's. I'm pretty sure if Wolverine didn't have a healing factor, Kraven would pull a win off Wolverine.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Deadcool

@MagneticShockwave: Well there is a ton of characters that could defeat Wolverine without the Healing factor, and Kaine is way faster than that, also he is Peter Parker without morals.

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:

@MagneticShockwave: Well there is a ton of characters that could defeat Wolverine without the Healing factor, and Kaine is way faster than that, also he is Peter Parker without morals.

Exactly.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Deadcool said:

@Ferro Vida said:

It has a flash-back issue from during Grim Hunt

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ferro Vida

@MagneticShockwave: At not point did I claim the tree weighed that much.

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: Well, I coincidentally read up on your conversation with *whispers* the dick */whisper* about something about someone being a 35 tonner.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ferro Vida

@MagneticShockwave: Quote the part where I said the tree weighed 35 tons.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Deadcool

@Ferro Vida said:

It has a flash-back issue from during Grim Hunt

I will check...

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By entropy_aegis

The tree is 5 tons at best.

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida:  I said, "Kaine destroys. He is 3 times the Spiderman": And then you posted this picture.

@Ferro Vida said: 
No Caption Provided

@MagneticShockwave said:

Indeed, but how far can he throw it? 
Kaine is indeed strong, skilled and fast enough to destroy a Bane. But c'mon -- Kaine is about as strong and agile as Venom. Has the skills that are three times that of Spiderman. Has better "Spider-Senses" that pre-cogs beyond immediate threats and can naturally stick to surfaces. 

Azrael might have lifted a solid 10-25 ton tree and threw it 20 feet at the side. (He also lifted a solid 8 foot statue of rock and threw it 60 feet across the room) 
But Kaine, being as strong as Venom if not stronger, is capable of lifting a 40 ton tank and throwing it 5 blocks away. 

But strength is hardly the issue here. Kaine out does Azrael in every aspect. If anything, Azrael can go with prep and find a way to defeat Kaine with traps and devices, otherwise he has no chance at all. 
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then you said: 
Though I don't have a page to substantiate this, I believe JPV can lift 35 tons. He's also a better fighter than Kaine, who was once taken out by Kraven the Hunter.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#45  Edited By Strider1992

I think any version of Kaine can win but are we talking post-SpiderIsland? if we are then Azarel stands a chance if we are using post-SpiderIsland theb Azarel goes down so fast i'd call it a curbstomp!.

Kaine vs Ben Reilly, Peter Parker and Spidercide (taking a punch from a 15 ton Peter Parker to the face and completely shrugging it off)

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/2833/kaine11.png

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6954/kaine2.png

Kaine beating Rhino and 85 tonner with brute strength

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3152/kaine3.png

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7540/kaine4.png

I can also scan my other comic where Kaine takes on the sinister seven (Beetle, Electro, Hobgoblin, Mysterio, Scorpia, Shocker, Vulture) where he basically owns Hobgoblin and 1 shot's Electro. I'll scan it later and post.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Kaine would annihilate Azrael.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Stronger

@Ferro Vida said:

No Caption Provided

@MagneticShockwave said:

Correct.

Azrael has trouble defeating Deathstroke and Batman.Kaine is three times Spider-man.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Morpheus_ said:

Liefeld would annihlate Deathstroke.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@entropy_aegis said:

@Morpheus_ said:

But Deathstroke will annihilate Lobo.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Morpheus_ said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Morpheus_ said:

But Deathstroke will annihilate Lobo.

So I guess Bane is'nt the only one who's artistic portrayal is gonna be crap.Welcome to the club.