Azrael Vs Azrael (Michael Lane Vs Jean-Paul Valley)

• 67 results
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By progenitorigin

I prefer JPV, but based on ability Lane should be able to take it.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By darktiger

@progenitor said:

I prefer JPV, but based on ability Lane should be able to take it.

agreed

@Kurupted13 said:

@NottheFacePlease: Even though JPV is a BAMF and has way more feats, Lane is just insanely powerfull and i don't think JPV can hurt Lane.

In the end, Michael takes this.

what does bamf mean

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Emperorb777

@darktiger: Bad a$$ mother Fuker

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By darktiger

@Immortal777 said:

@darktiger: Bad a$$ mother Fuker

ok who you go for

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Needlebay

Does anyone have the scans of Lane tanking military firepower?

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Skaddix

Lane could simply stand still and let JPV wail on him until JPV is too tired to do anything.

draco_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By draco_01

JPV would win due to the fact that he is faster, stronger and has much better feats than Lane. JPV has gone up against the likes of Deathstroke, Sabretooth, Bane, Biis, Corosive Man, Punisher, Firefly, Nick Scratch, Calibax, Mekros, the Tally Man, the Outsiders, Catwoman, the Bloodlines Parasites, the Grey Abbot, the Order Of St. Dumas and has trained alongside Batman, Nightwing, Robin and the most of the Bat Family. Also, JPV was trained as an assassin from birth and has super-human genes that enables him with a healing factor and super-strength.

Lane for the most part just has military and police training and is nowhere as skilled as JPV in a fight. The only advantage Lane has is the armor and the swords which JPV would find a way to get around. In fact if they were to fight without the armor, JPV would knock Lane out with one punch. In fact Lane is lucky he never ran into Black Lantern JPV as he would have been killed instantly.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An old thread I know but I sorta wanna say my opinion on it. I'd go with JPV

Michael has the durability advantage but that's it. JPV schools him in everything else. He's beaten Bane twice, Batman Twice, Nightwing twice(granted the first time he got lucky but that's when he was AzBat. He didn't show metahuman prowess at the time). The guy also survived being hit by a truck and struck by lighting and proceeded to give 3 oppoenents beatings. The people previously stated things like "he has the experience and power of 100 men" but that's never ever shown at all. He has no feats to back up his claims. He's also a bullet timer too during the course of his solo series. He really upgrades in that. Many people think he's still on the level of AzBat. His solo series amped him up.

JPV>>>ML

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By garrettmana

JPV is way to skilled

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Courage_ said:

" @TheFlash4740 said:

"I love Micheal Lane...But Im pretty sure JPV can beat him. EDIT: From what I've seen and read on here, JPV has shown better feats. But, Micheal Lane says he has all the powers of the 100 people who have worn the suit so...u never know i guess "
Well said. I think Jean-Paul is more skilled but maybe that is simply because he has been on the scene longer than Michael. "

Agreed...Its a Shame Lane's Regime is coming to an end here soon...weak...

Azrael_Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

This thread always comes up whenever I do a google search . Always bugs me.

1. The suit that Michael Lane wears is the Suit of Sorrow, and it's from the Order of Purity, not the order of St. Dumas.
2. JPV NEVER wore the Suit of Sorrow, he wore the Order of St Dumas Azrael suit VERY briefly before a brand new suit was made for him that was meant to be an improvement over the old one with bullet proof and fire retardent material, as well as the telescoping blades from the gloves that feed fire through a mechanism.
3. JPV's training was subliminal and had to be activated, unlike Lane who was a soldier. Still, Lane doesn't have the programming and body chemistry that JPV has.
4. Between the programming and the body chemistry, JPV lived a lot longer then any Azrael apparently ever has. The last 10 issues of his solo series he started to lose it and his body was turning against him to the point he could die at any moment.
5. Trained since birth by the system with god only knows how many years worth of knowledge from the Order by way of the system, plus training from the Batfamily as well as the smarts and detective training. Plus JPV was already a genius level computer science engineer before becoming Azrael to begin with, can't forget that his version of the batsuit, which started out with those claws, he created.

JamieWolfe7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@Deprive:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You read the new Azrael series

This is what Michael Lane has done. And before this, he terrorized Bruce during the Court of Owls saga where he first appeared as a full villain. You should really read the new Azrael series, he's OP ownage in a number of ways. His first scenes wearing the armor are owning Talia al Ghul in single sword combat. I'm not sure how much of a chance JPV would have against him.

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JPV wins he beat Bruce twice, crippled bane one shotted nightwing and Robin, soloed batman,robin,nightwing. Lifted a giant tree, did near impossible actions was meant to be a successor for Ras al guel, and he did not wear the suit of sorrows AND ML does not have a strength of 100 men and JPV is azrael again for DC rebirth

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

ALL those backing up Jean Paul should know that feats don't matter when it is Azrael vs Azrael. "Michael has the power of all those who have worn the suit". Beat this fact. Is it out fault DC didn't give us enough read-up on Lane??

#get real

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Michael Lane as skilled as JPV?

isaacthrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: as lane wears the suit after jpv, than yes he does along with his own skills

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers