Jean-Paul Valley

VS

Wesker

Rules

• Morals are on
  • Random encounter
  • Standard gear
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation

• Both begin visible (start on the roof)
  • Begin 15 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by Cgoodness (9599 posts) - - Show Bio

Does azrael have any reaction feats?

#3 Edited by jashro44 (29408 posts) - - Show Bio

Does azrael have any reaction feats?

Stalemate against Deathstroke. Slade commented on his speed.

Moves faster then the aiming mechanism of a machine can track.
Batman calls him inhumanly quick (I can upload the full scans he actually beats batman here)
Bullet deflection
Self explanatory.

#4 Posted by Cgoodness (9599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I don't think those reflexes are enough for wesker, wesker moves faster than than the brain can process or whatever though maybe a metahuman could get a glimps of him. Though wesker does like to play with his opponents and that could be dangerous against someone like Azrael.

#5 Posted by jashro44 (29408 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I don't think those reflexes are enough for wesker, wesker moves faster than than the brain can process or whatever though maybe a metahuman could get a glimps of him. Though wesker does like to play with his opponents and that could be dangerous against someone like Azrael.

Well I did post a scan of JPV moving faster then a machines aiming system can process.

#6 Posted by Cgoodness (9599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: hasn't batman also done that before though? Alot of street level heroes have dodged sentry and other machine fire and I wouldn't say they have reaction speed enough to see wesker move. I'm on my phone so I can't post the scan, but deadpool has made his way through a obstacle course designe for ironman before but that doesnt mean he can keep up with wesker or even see him move. I think the big question though is exactly how fast wesker moves, I'm not a big RE fan so I cant say.

#7 Posted by jashro44 (29408 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: Oh I wasn't saying JPV dodging bullets is impressive. Thats standard. However there is a difference between dodging the aim of a machine and moving so fast its sensors can't detect you if that makes sense. Think of it as similar to dodging bullets from a regular guy and then completely disappearing in front of him. Its pretty much the same thing only more impressive because its a machine.

#8 Posted by Cgoodness (9599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I'm not saying he can't dodge sentrys, I'm saying that feat isn't enough to suggest he can keep up with wesker. In that scan JPV appears as a blur, wesker moves so fast he can't even be seen. You will have to ask a hardcore RE fan what Weskers top speed is but it is well beyond that of a metahuman from the evidence I've seen.

#9 Edited by jashro44 (29408 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I'm not saying he can't dodge sentrys, I'm saying that feat isn't enough to suggest he can keep up with wesker. In that scan JPV appears as a blur, wesker moves so fast he can't even be seen. You will have to ask a hardcore RE fan what Weskers top speed is but it is well beyond that of a metahuman from the evidence I've seen.

I know. I am saying it is more impressive then just moving at the speed of a blur.

All though I will just stop here. I don't want this to look like I am making a case for JPV.

#10 Posted by Sherlock (7401 posts) - - Show Bio

Iv attempted many times to calculate it with no luck thus far. He moves faster than humans can process Thats about all I got

Oh and Wesker wins

#11 Posted by Cgoodness (9599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: ya I wish more people would debate in topics like this with lesser know characters. It's a good way to learn about characters you don't really know. Thor vs superman gets old after a while

#12 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13329 posts) - - Show Bio

JPV's is one of my favorite characters but Wesker will probably overwhelm him with his superior speed, strength, and durability.

#13 Posted by sync1 (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Wesker going to hurt JPV? Just wondering. Not an argument.