User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Characters with similar powers only a few minor differences

Both in character

No prep or knowledge of each other

Round 1 Classic Azir vs Gaara

No help from outside forces, fight takes place in the desert 50 feet away from each other

Round 2 Ascended Azir vs Kazekage Gaara

Both Bloodlusted and at peak power, location and distance is the same

Lemme know who you guys think would win

Also forgive me if the format is a bit lacking because i'm a bit new here

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Gaara

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoL characters have almost zero feats, why even put them in a fight against people like the naruto universe, Gaara stomps.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara roflstomps without lifting a finger, he isn't even focusing on the battle.

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azir rapes.

If you don't know, Azir is a god and is able to use sand to create milllions of sand soldiers and is immortal.

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azir roflstomps for being 1000x cooler.

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: Hell no.

Azir is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Gaara since he's feats are godlike.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlust kazekage gaara?

holocaust.

mass genocide.

Say bye to league lmao

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara solos lol verse

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: Hell no.

Azir is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Gaara since he's feats are godlike.

Sources for his feats?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gaara, come at me

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can azir do? I am seeing very mixed answers here.

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: first: League of legends lore. Ascendeds are humans who got immortality and became gods in Shurima. Those are the most powerful characters en LoL, except for celestials (literal reality warp eternal gods like Soraka, Bard and Kindred) and Syndra, who is the most powerful champ.

Second: the rise of the ascended. He was resurrected, became a god and reconstructed his empire in seconds like nothing creating millions of sand soldiers and huge buildings.

Gaara is a bug compared to the emperor of the sands.

Loading Video...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Gaara stomps. Gets blitzed..overpowered..oneshotted..no reason to believe Azir stands a chance.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunarheretic: I don't see any of the feats you are talking about in this post, sources for feats please, like quotes from lore or something.

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

Source: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ascendant

The term Ascended refers to an order of intelligent anthropomorphic beings of exceptional power, originating from and dedicated to the defense of Shurima, an ancient empire over one thousand years dead. The Ascended were all once human, chosen across generations, who underwent a transformative ritual that granted them immortality and demigod like powers in order to safeguard their nation in its darkest hours.

Despite their small numbers and Shurima's collapse a millennium ago, the Ascended remain among the most powerful beings on Runeterra.

The powers the Ascendant are to be linked or adapted from their abilities when they were human. Their powers are vast enough they are often considered to be god-like beings.

Azir slaughterhouse

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Gaara has no change against a god-like, immortal entity.

Gaara gets spear by one thousand sand soldiers.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 juiceboks  Moderator

Gaara can certainly best Azir being the avatar for one of nine beasts manifested from the very essence of the god of his universe. See I can throw around meaningless titles as well.

Yea I'll believe that when Azir commands more than three at a time in battle. Gaara crushes him in a sand coffin.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SirNeko

@lunarheretic said:

@sirneko:

Source: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ascendant

The term Ascended refers to an order of intelligent anthropomorphic beings of exceptional power, originating from and dedicated to the defense of Shurima, an ancient empire over one thousand years dead. The Ascended were all once human, chosen across generations, who underwent a transformative ritual that granted them immortality and demigod like powers in order to safeguard their nation in its darkest hours.

Despite their small numbers and Shurima's collapse a millennium ago, the Ascended remain among the most powerful beings on Runeterra.

The powers the Ascendant are to be linked or adapted from their abilities when they were human. Their powers are vast enough they are often considered to be god-like beings.

Azir slaughterhouse

1. It's a fan made website

2. No feats yet again

3. The title of god in fiction means nothing, feats mean everything, gonna have to ask feats yet again

4. Immortality doesn't mean you can't die, it means you can live forever without food, water and nutrients, not that you can take live through being decapitated. Superman for example is Immortal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Still Gaara

NoWayNuhHate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NoWayNuhHate

Gaara stomps

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: *sigh*

The data base is original from the League of Legends database

Second, do you think a silly ninja who hardly can manipulate a wave of sand is more powerful than a deity?

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By XioKenji

Azir , Xerath , Lissandra and a couple more ascended are actually planetary threats via lorehype.

But hey if you want actual gameplay feats , he can dodge Lux's ultimate which makes him FTL.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Second, do you think a silly ninja who hardly can manipulate a wave of sand is more powerful than a deity?

because you are arguing on unproven lorehype. there are gods in other fiction that can get killed accordingly, how can you prove this god isn't one of them ? through that text ? god forbid "odin omnipotence" is such a good evidence here.

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: The thing is the League manipules space and time in the way you can avoid light and can dicrease Cho'gath and Malphite size.

Azir rapes the ninja considering he has the same powers but amplified by his god-like power.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: *sigh*

Gaara manipulated enough sand as a kid to change massive landscape. I still haven't gotten any feats from you, how long are we going to reply to each other until you get some feats going up in here. I am willing to change my stance on this battle but I wanna see some proof before I do, saying he is an immortal god doesn't mean much. There is a comic book focused on Gods and battles and one of the strongest immortal God there is only strong enough to blow up maybe a big house.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By XioKenji
@lunarheretic said:

@xiokenji: The thing is the League manipules space and time in the way you can avoid light and can dicrease Cho'gath and Malphite size.

Azir rapes the ninja considering he has the same powers but amplified by his god-like power.

The thing is , you can't use "He's a god" as an excuse.

From gameplay feats , Azir slaughters Gaara and solos narutoverse.

From lorehype , because Riot sucks at giving us extended lore he could probably match him.

From actual feats , Azir doesn't have any feats to contend.

And chill with the word "rape" , use rek or something.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@lunarheretic said:

Gaara can certainly best Azir being the avatar for one of nine beasts manifested from the very essence of the god of his universe. See I can throw around meaningless titles as well.

Yea I'll believe that when Azir commands more than three at a time in battle. Gaara crushes him in a sand coffin.

Actually Azir raised the entire city of shurima out of sand and used his sand manipulation to recreate what happened thousands of years ago. Effectively summoning sand version of every person in Shurima. That is a lot more than 3. In game every character is balanced to be of same strength. If you read the lore they are a lot stronger. For instance in Lore each time Anivia turns into egg form the entire world enters an ice age. And many more examples.

"Azir lifted a hand, and an army of his elite warriors rose from the sands at the base of the Stairs of Ascension."

I believe Gaara would win in the end mostly because of speed advantage , but it is about time people realize most of LoL champs are a lot higher than street tier.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

gameplay mechanics pretty much put monsters with special scenarios to be capable of killing anything regardless of what they do. that means "dante must die" difficulty (basically one hit dead difficulty) versions of dante's demons are capable of killing everyhting.

gameplay mechanics are mostly inadmissible because of that kind of scenario.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:
@xiokenji said:

gameplay mechanics pretty much put monsters with special scenarios to be capable of killing anything regardless of what they do. that means "dante must die" difficulty (basically one hit dead difficulty) versions of dante's demons are capable of killing everyhting.

gameplay mechanics are mostly inadmissible because of that kind of scenario.

That's why I took the fight in different scenarios + LoLverse's lore offer us much to use in actual battles other than hype

I'm aware gameplay mechanics can be stupid , like how Max Payne or Aiden can be bullet timers as a game mechanic but they're peak humans at best.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@chimeroid said:
@juiceboks said:
@lunarheretic said:

Actually Azir raised the entire city of shurima out of sand and used his sand manipulation to recreate what happened thousands of years ago. Effectively summoning sand version of every person in Shurima. That is a lot more than 3. In game every character is balanced to be of same strength. If you read the lore they are a lot stronger. For instance in Lore each time Anivia turns into egg form the entire world enters an ice age. And many more examples.

"Azir lifted a hand, and an army of his elite warriors rose from the sands at the base of the Stairs of Ascension."

I believe Gaara would win in the end mostly because of speed advantage , but it is about time people realize most of LoL champs are a lot higher than street tier.

You missed my point entirely. Azir has raised a bunch of sand warriors and a city, but has shown absolutely zero combat specific capabilities. Can you or anyone else show me him actually commanding more than 3 soldiers at a time? Is there any reason to believe he can control anywhere close to an army at a time? Exactly how much is an army? How capable are these sand soldiers? Are they all Sandman level warriors or can you or I beat them because they're just sand? The lore doesn't answer any of these questions..so there's no reason to believe he can overcome someone who has better feats of raw power and has the combat showings to give us a good idea of how applicable they are.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:
@juiceboks said:
@lunarheretic said:

You missed my point entirely. Azir has raised a bunch of sand warriors and a city, but has shown absolutely zero combat specific capabilities. Can you or anyone else show me him actually commanding more than 3 soldiers at a time? Is there any reason to believe he can control anywhere close to an army at a time? Exactly how much is an army? How capable are these sand soldiers? Are they all Sandman level warriors or can you or I beat them because they're just sand? The lore doesn't answer any of these questions..so there's no reason to believe he can overcome someone who has better feats of raw power and has the combat showings to give us a good idea of how applicable they are.

So you are saying lack of feats= unusable? I have to say i disagree. In general skillsets of lol champions arent always true to their designs. Point is he can move sand anyway he imagines it. And he can move more than Gaara. Doesnt matter if he doesnt have feats in combat per se. He can manipulate sand on levels Gaara can only dream of. Sheer amount of sand moved to build a city is impressive. The fact he did it in an instant even more so. Maybe not against Gaara, but what would a street leveler do if someone suddenly put a town of sand on his head that weighs thousands of tons if not millions? 3 is just a number used by Riot to balance a champion in game try to not think about games in lol and focus solely on Lore as it is more accurate of depiction of their powerset. Azir is simply better at moving sand than Gaara is and he has feats to prove it. Even if his sand army is useless once more, the sheer quantity of snd he commands is more than Gaara can handle. Which means that a point could be made for Azir taking over control over Gaaras sand.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 juiceboks  Moderator

@chimeroid:

So you are saying lack of feats= unusable?

In this case..absolutely.

In general skillsets of lol champions arent always true to their designs

Otherwise Kindred would be unkillable and Soraka would be able to bring back people from the dead.

Point is he can move sand anyway he imagines it

Well that's a pretty strong statement supported by..nothing really.

And he can move more than Gaara

Actually..he can't. All Azir did was rebuild the broken city of Shurima. Gaara projected a sand barrier around the entirety of the Sunagakure village to protect it from Deidara's bomb.

No Caption Provided

And there's no reason to believe Shurima is any larger than the sand village.

Doesnt matter if he doesnt have feats in combat per se

Yes it does. That's how combat acumen is judged. His feat suggests he's good at building things but there's no reason to believe he can bring that to a fight.

He can manipulate sand on levels Gaara can only dream of

Catcher Freeman   1

Sheer amount of sand moved to build a city is impressive

It sure is. Erecting a barrier around a village of similar size to protect it from a bomb is better and more relevant to a fight.

Maybe not against Gaara, but what would a street leveler do if someone suddenly put a town of sand on his head that weighs thousands of tons if not millions?

Key word if. All Azir did was rebuild a broken city, he didn't create a new one out of nothing and there's no reason to believe he would try to make anything other than sand soldiers to fight for him.

3 is just a number used by Riot to balance a champion in game try to not think about games in lol and focus solely on Lore as it is more accurate of depiction of their powerset.

It is a gameplay mechanic but it's the closest thing to a combat feat we have for him. If we focus on the Lore..we find that he can rebuild a broken city and create a large number of sand soldiers. That's all his lore gives us..and that's nowhere near enough to suggest he'd beat someone with similar powers who's swarming with combat feats.

Azir is simply better at moving sand than Gaara is and he has feats to prove it.

He has one feat to prove he's a better builder than Gaara but not a single one that points to any relevant advantage he has in a 1v1 encounter. Gaara has shown greater versatility, physical superiority(both of himself and the sand he controls), and combat intelligence. Why? Because Azir has no combat showings. At all.

Even if his sand army is useless once more

It is. No reason to believe Captain America couldn't run through them tbh.

the sheer quantity of snd he commands is more than Gaara can handle.

It really isn't..and you can't prove he would even try to manipulate anywhere close to that level of sand in combat.

Which means that a point could be made for Azir taking over control over Gaaras sand.

A point that would easily be shot down by pointing out a few key facts.

1. Azir has never fought another sand manipulator, and hasn't shown enough control over sand to suggest he'd be able to engage in a tug of war with another much more experienced character.

2. Gaara can infuse chakra into his sand to keep it in his control. No reason to believe Azir can counter this.

3. Azir would have to be able to react to a simple sand swipe from Gaara to try to combat him..but unfortunately for him he has literally no speed feats whatsoever. I can make the argument that Gaara would blitz and oneshot him before he knows he's in a fight, and there's nothing you or anybody else can say to counter that due to Azir's severe lack of combat showings. That's the problem with using LoL characters against characters in other universes like Naruto..they lose simply off the fact that their lore is comprised mainly of narratives than actual feats. Really Azir would get stomped by Chapter 1 Naruto for this very reason.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: WOW, you have a picture. Because pictures are soo much better than written words.

Well that's a pretty strong statement supported by..nothing really.

Actually. Read his lore. i didnt want to post the entire thing here but. He was able not only to make a city of Shurima rise again but also to recreate a day he was betrayed by Xerath with perfection. Every face in its place and sand figures he made even had the power of speech. So yeah. He has perfect control over vast quantities of sand.

And actually i have proof that Shurima is bigger than Sand village. Or at the very least the shield Gaara made.

No Caption Provided

Also you should keep in mind Gaara almost died from using up all his chakra to do that and Azir didnt show any effort in recreating Shurima.

Key word if. All Azir did was rebuild a broken city, he didn't create a new one out of nothing and there's no reason to believe he would try to make anything other than sand soldiers to fight for him.

Are you saying He is unable to use sand to protect himself even if he has perfect manipulation just because he didnt do so before?

That is like saying TOAA could be killed by guns because he was never shot to the face before. This is simple logic. He can manipulate sand to make a city. No reason to say he cant do it to cover you in sand or use it defensively.

He has one feat to prove he's a better builder than Gaara but not a single one that points to any relevant advantage he has in a 1v1 encounter. Gaara has shown greater versatility, physical superiority(both of himself and the sand he controls), and combat intelligence. Why? Because Azir has no combat showings. At all.

You are forgetting his Sun Disk shoots beams of powerful energy at people. And the one he made above Shurima is a LOT bigger than those he uses on the rift.

It is. No reason to believe Captain America couldn't run through them tbh.

Reason being that sand is heavy and you would have to be a 100 tonner to run through a sand army.

1. Azir has never fought another sand manipulator, and hasn't shown enough control over sand to suggest he'd be able to engage in a tug of war with another much more experienced character.

He has shown more control over sand than Gaara did.

2. Gaara can infuse chakra into his sand to keep it in his control. No reason to believe Azir can counter this.

What proof do you have that it stops stronger manipulators from using it? Chakra doesnt stop magic

3. Azir would have to be able to react to a simple sand swipe from Gaara to try to combat him..but unfortunately for him he has literally no speed feats whatsoever. I can make the argument that Gaara would blitz and oneshot him before he knows he's in a fight, and there's nothing you or anybody else can say to counter that due to Azir's severe lack of combat showings. That's the problem with using LoL characters against characters in other universes like Naruto..they lose simply off the fact that their lore is comprised mainly of narratives than actual feats. Really Azir would get stomped by Chapter 1 Naruto for this very reason.

This one i agree with. As i said. Lack of speed= a loss vs gaara. BUt you are downplaying Azir too hard. People use characters here with even less showings.

Even to go as far as to claim a sand manipulator who can create a city cant create a wall because he didnt do it which is ridiculous.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Btw. To add:

This is the army Azir rose

No Caption Provided

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LunarHeretic

*sigh*

Yes, the thing here it's Riot doesn't give us a lot of stats from the champs, but it's pretty obvious a GOD >>>>>>> a ninja.

Immortal means anything can't kill him,ageless means you can live forever but you can die.

In fact, League 'nerf' the power of the champions, that's why a scout like Teemo is able to beat a hungry infinity size void monster like Cho'gath.

Gaara can die, and he was beat by Kakashi sensei, I can't see why a neigh omnipotent god can't be able to beat him.

And no. Sand soldiers are not that weak. they spears are ridiculous solid.

Again, game mechanics are part of the lore in the game, that why Syndra has 'transcendence' which gives her more power when you complete an ability (since her power grows limitless), and that's why Azir can use a Solar disk has a guardian.

Solar disk is able to beam pure arcane magic, and Shurima's solar disk is pretty huge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYyuH1Bp2ZI

The final of the video, he made Gaara hardly did just thinking.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kyrees

@lunarheretic said:

*sigh*

Yes, the thing here it's Riot doesn't give us a lot of stats from the champs, but it's pretty obvious a GOD >>>>>>> a ninja.

Immortal means anything can't kill him,ageless means you can live forever but you can die.

In fact, League 'nerf' the power of the champions, that's why a scout like Teemo is able to beat a hungry infinity size void monster like Cho'gath.

Gaara can die, and he was beat by Kakashi sensei, I can't see why a neigh omnipotent god can't be able to beat him.

Again, game mechanics are part of the lore in the game, that why Syndra has 'transcendence' which gives her more power when you complete an ability (since her power grows limitless), and that's why Azir can use a Solar disk has a guardian.

Solar disk is able to beam pure arcane magic, and Shurima's solar disk is pretty huge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYyuH1Bp2ZI

The final of the video, he made Gaara hardly did just thinking.

the title god means nothing in the battle forums. hashirama is called a god of shinobi but is barely planetary and that's with a lot of exaggeration. goku isn't a god prior to db super but is way beyond planetary. you don't use a character's title as an argument because it merely buys in to that hype, not what he/she actually does. i suppose god usopp is a god then. heck, nigh omnipotent isn't even something you can use on a character limited to such a short lore and has merely recreated a city and its inhabitants, you use that on a character who affects the universe or multiverse. i can give you a benefit of a doubt on this matchup but to say he's a nigh omnipotent god is stretching it. try matching him to an actual nigh omnipotent like living tribunal or the specter and you would see the sheer difference.

the white witch is supposed to be immortal but gets killed by aslan. the avatars of charmed are supposed to be immortal but gets killed by a specific potion made against them. wolverine is supposed to be an immortal but turn off his regeneration point and he's a dead statue. you get the point there ? just because azir hasn't shown anything that he can't be killed would it mean that he can't be. the word immortal is thrown in fiction far too often that it doesn't have any weight whatsoever.

the league "nerf" characters for game balancing reasons, not to give battle forumites arguments on which character has the biggest whatevers because this is where they are focused and couple of guys having a pissing contest on who is more powerful against outside LoL universe characters is not relevant to them. game mechanics are not admissible here because of how its logic is beyond the limit of reasonable acceptance since its logic dictates a player controlled character can kill characters that are usually infinitely powerful in the real story. i suppose MVC 3 characters like deadpool or albert wesker can kill galactus.

as of the video, good luck using that against characters who can blitz accordingly. all you have at this point is that video of azir and his LoL lore against the multitude of videos and scans of gaara. anyone worth their debating chops in the battle forum can easily make use of the latter's sheer amount of feats and data to put a far more solid argument than what you are doing here right now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ugh why was this ever bumped man, the LoL fans ugh

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Chimeroid

@killerwasp: @kyrees:

I believe i made a convincing argument why Azir's sand manipulation is stronger than Gaara's. His feats are scarce but are on a much higher scale.

Posts 37 and 38

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LunarHeretic

@kyrees: Yes, you think god is a non-factor just because you have no play the game and don't know about the champs. When a champ is release 'he' has a Ask questions forum.

Dude, it's pretty obvious a hardly mountain-buster will never be at the size of a god like LoL champs.

In LoL, immortal means nothing can't kill them. You can't kill Xerath since he's pure arcane magic and you can't destroy an ascended body.

Syndra did the same when she was a child, and better, because she tore a New York size fortress with her force of will and she didn't touch death.

In lore, Syndra is the second most powerful entity in Runaterra, the first one is Xerath, the third are the celestials (Soraka, Bard, Kindred) and ascendeds (Azir, Nasus and Renekton)

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Again, Syndra did the same but better since she was able to lift a huge fortress when she was a child and she was not like 'ugh i'm dying because I used all my power moving a small chunk of sand'.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Again, Syndra did the same but better since she was able to lift a huge fortress when she was a child and she was not like 'ugh i'm dying because I used all my power moving a small chunk of sand'.

I have to argue against that. Nasus is way more powerful than Syndra. He is able to kill people by mere thought in lore. Syndra would die before doing anything against him. And the fortress she turned upside down was not NY size but it is still crazy impressive.

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By LunarHeretic

@chimeroid: Um, no

syndra is the second champion suppose to be omnipotent, the first one is Xerath.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Um, no

syndra is the second champion suppose to be omnipotent, the first one is Xerath.

Please, do explain

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Syndra/Background

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: I forgot the source, but well...

There was speculation of her having limitless POTENTIAL. But she has only shown using raw magic and telekinesis. Fans speculated her omnipotence. Nothing Official. Same with Xerath. He has great power, but no reality warping.