• 88 results
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vrakmul

They are both about the same level of power and have only one being above them Yog sothoth and The One above all respectively In a all out fight who shall win this Multiverse shattering dual?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Dreadnaught says:

"They are both about the same level of power and have only one being above them *Yog sothoth and The One above all respectively* In a all out fight who shall win this Multiverse shattering dual? "

If they are at the same power level how can either one win ? They are both Omnipotent beings right ? So how can something that is all powerful and all knowing defeat something that has the same attributes ? They would probably destroy each other if anything.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

King Saturn says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"They are both about the same level of power and have only one being above them *Yog sothoth and The One above all respectively* In a all out fight who shall win this Multiverse shattering dual? "

If they are at the same power level how can either one win ? They are both Omnipotent beings right ? So how can something that is all powerful and all knowing defeat something that has the same attributes ? They would probably destroy each other if anything. "

I think it all comes down to minions.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Dreadnaught says:

"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
If they are at the same power level how can either one win ? They are both Omnipotent beings right ? So how can something that is all powerful and all knowing defeat something that has the same attributes ? They would probably destroy each other if anything. "
I think it all comes down to minions. "

Are Azathoth minions Nigh Omnipotent beings ?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

King Saturn says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Are Azathoth minions Nigh Omnipotent beings ? "

oh forgot about that.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Dreadnaught says:

"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
oh forgot about that. "

The thing is also. Even if Azathoth's minions are Nigh Omnipotent. Someone who is Near Omnipotent cant beat somone who is Fully Omnipotent.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Dreadnaught says:

"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
oh forgot about that. "
The thing is also. Even if Azathoth's minions are Nigh Omnipotent. Someone who is Near Omnipotent cant beat somone who is Fully Omnipotent. "
Azathoth could consume their power and add it to his own. It would be one hell of a selfish move but he is one hell of a selfish guy. "

Hmm... but would that do Azathoth any good ? If you are already all powerful. How can one go past that ?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

King Saturn says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
oh forgot about that. "

The thing is also. Even if Azathoth's minions are Nigh Omnipotent. Someone who is Near Omnipotent cant beat somone who is Fully Omnipotent. "

Azathoth could consume their power and add it to his own. It would be one hell of a selfish move but he is one hell of a selfish guy.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Dreadnaught says:

"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
oh forgot about that. "
Azathoth could consume their power and add it to his own. It would be one hell of a selfish move but he is one hell of a selfish guy. "
Hmm... but would that do Azathoth any good ? If you are already all powerful. How can one go past that ? "
Yog sothoth was said to be more powerful. And because the Living tribunal is surpassed too, it's because infinity comes in degrees."

Ah. Thats True. So in Reality neither Azathoth or Living Tribunal are Fully Omnipotent but rather they possess Relative Omnipotence.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

@Dreadnaught - Ah. Okay, well in that case I gues Azathoth takes the win.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

King Saturn says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
oh forgot about that. "

Hmm... but would that do Azathoth any good ? If you are already all powerful. How can one go past that ? "

Yog sothoth was said to be more powerful. And because the Living tribunal is surpassed too, it's because infinity comes in degrees.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vrakmul

King Saturn says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
oh forgot about that. "
Yog sothoth was said to be more powerful. And because the Living tribunal is surpassed too, it's because infinity comes in degrees."

Ah. Thats True. So in Reality neither Azathoth or Living Tribunal are Fully Omnipotent but rather they possess Relative Omnipotence.

"

Yes.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul

King Saturn says:

"@Dreadnaught - Ah. Okay, well in that case I gues Azathoth takes the win. "

But it would shatter several universes of both of their Home Multiverses.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Dreadnaught says:

"King Saturn says:
But it would shatter several universes of both of their Home Multiverses. "

This is true. But a problem like that can be easliy fixed by just recreating the universes. They are Relative Omnipotent beings.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Dreadnaught says:

"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
This is true. But a problem like that can be easliy fixed by just recreating the universes. They are Relative Omnipotent beings. "
I say marvel universes 1-10,000 are destroyed in the crossfire. "

Thats very much possible. They is a possiblity that the One Above All would get involved if the battle becomes far to destructive though.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

King Saturn says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:

This is true. But a problem like that can be easliy fixed by just recreating the universes. They are Relative Omnipotent beings. "

I say marvel universes 1-10,000 are destroyed in the crossfire.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Dreadnaught says:

"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
Thats very much possible. They is a possiblity that the One Above All would get involved if the battle becomes far to destructive though. "
And possibly Yog sothoth. And then everyone dies. "

I think thats how this battle would end. Everyone and Everything would die.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vrakmul

King Saturn says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:

Thats very much possible. They is a possiblity that the One Above All would get involved if the battle becomes far to destructive though. "

And possibly Yog sothoth. And then everyone dies.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

King Saturn says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
And possibly Yog sothoth. And then everyone dies. "

I think thats how this battle would end. Everyone and Everything would die. "

The omniverse would be a wasteland. Even multiverses not directly in the conflict would be obliterated by this war. It would be the end of everything. I think Yog sothoth and the One above all for see this and attempt to restrain their servants.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zenma

wow........

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Knowsbleed33

I don't know who he is, but I'll go Azathoth. There has been and there are characters who are more powerful than the LT. I don't know if that's true for Azathoth.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zenma

this'll be one apocalyptic fight

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ball Buster

LT all the way.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Gottheit

Don't worry Zenma, everything'll go back to normal once Roland finds the Dark Tower.

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DragonGateAcer

Wouldnt it be a never ending battle the only way one wins is if the other walks away

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vrakmul

Ball Buster says:

"LT all the way."

any proof?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vrakmul

soul taker says:

"But would minions really matter considering the power of both"

I'm going to check if Azathoth had a consort like many of the other cthulhu mythos deities.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vrakmul

soul taker says:

"Wouldnt it be a never ending battle the only way one wins is if the other walks away"

It would pretty come down to whoever can call the most, and strongest minions.
Post Edited:2008-04-16 19:06:20

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DragonGateAcer

But would minions really matter considering the power of both

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vrakmul

Doesn't seem so. So any bets on how many universes will be destroyed they will be fighting in every multiverse I say the already Decimated DC multiverse will be wiped out in the cross fires. The marvel multiverse will be on it's knees, as will be the Cthulhu mythos one. Our Multiverse would probably be obliterated. the D&D multiverse would be positively decimated. It would be omniversal armageddon.

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DragonGateAcer

so either way just about evrerybody else loses

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vrakmul

soul taker says:

"so either way just about evrerybody else loses"

The winner will have a awfully big mess to clean up.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zee crusher

Unless this guy can destroy entire realities like LT he doesn't stand much of a chance even if omnipotent.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vrakmul

zee crusher says:

"Unless this guy can destroy entire realities like LT he doesn't stand much of a chance even if omnipotent."

Azathoth is on the same level of power as Azathoth. If ever let out of the cage that Yog sothoth being equal to the one above all put him in, there would be no multiverse, and he would vaporize everything he sees if allowed too.
Post Edited:2008-04-16 19:23:19

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vrakmul

It must be awe inspiring to watch two relative omnipotents duke it out.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ball Buster

Dreadnaught says:

"Ball Buster says:
"LT all the way."

any proof? "

Azathoth is center of the universe and all powerful ,but Living Tribunal balances the multiverse and beyound not just being in the center of just one. Azathoth would more on the level of Shuma-Gorath or a Dormammu .

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vrakmul

Ball Buster says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Ball Buster says:
"LT all the way."

any proof? "

Azathoth is center of the universe and *all powerful* ,but Living Tribunal balances the multiverse and beyound not just being in the center of just one. Azathoth would more on the level of Shuma-Gorath or a Dormammu ."

You contradicted yourself there.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ball Buster

No I didnt. The idiot God is in the center of one.LT handles multiverse. The is no contradiction.
Post Edited:2008-04-16 23:56:31

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ball Buster

Where did u get that info from, wiki?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Vrakmul

Ball Buster says:

"No I didnt. The idiot God is in the center of one.LT handles multiverse. The is no contradiction.
Post Edited:2008-04-16 23:56:31"

Note, Azathoth is the center of the entire Cthulhu multiverse, the collection of the original lovecraft books universes, the successors made by others and so on so on Only yog sothoth as powerful if not more so than the one above all is greater
Post Edited:2008-04-17 00:03:38

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Vrakmul

Ball Buster says:

"Where did u get that info from, wiki?"

I read the books. All of them. From lovecraft to august.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vrakmul

Ball Buster says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Ball Buster says:

I read the books. All of them. From lovecraft to august."

quote:hp :The Outer Gods are ruled by Azathoth, the Blind Idiot God, who holds court at the center of the universe.

"One universe buddy". I've read the books as well."

Are you a cultist? No therefore you know nothing.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Vrakmul

Ball Buster says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Ball Buster says:

quote:hp :The Outer Gods are ruled by Azathoth, the Blind Idiot God, who holds court at the center of the universe.

"One universe buddy". I've read the books as well."

And also it is most likely overruled by a different author.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vrakmul

Ball Buster says:

"More than you .."

I have full right to mock your religion as it is a major one, minor religions cannot be mocked. It's in the unfair list of rules that obviously favor the little guy book.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ball Buster

Dreadnaught says:

"Ball Buster says:

"One universe buddy". I've read the books as well.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vrakmul

Ball Buster says:

"I have no religion. Don't believe in it."

I got $100,000 just for joining. It was the most profitable decision I've ever made.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ball Buster

More than you ..

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Vrakmul

Ball Buster says:

"You got paid too much."

There is never such a thing as too much greed.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ball Buster

I have no religion. Don't believe in it.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ball Buster

You got paid too much.