Avatar image for oblivions_child
Oblivions_Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Oblivions_Child

Matches and Locales were chosen via random number generator.

Here are the rules:

• No BFR
  • No prep but full knowledge.
  • Standard Gear
  • Winner by Death, KO or incapacitation
  • All fighters are in character
  • Contestants will take turns debating until one conceeds, if the debate isn't progressing we'll go to vote on who made the better case. First to five wins.

@HigorM:

No Caption Provided
VS
VS

@SteveMcQueen36:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You can begin whenever you're ready.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Apart from Iron Fist I know none of the characters here so time for some education me thinks!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

I would like to start posting some info about my characters so everyone and specially @SteveMcQueen36 know who he is dealing with (in case he doesnt know yet), to make things clear and fair.

Hazmat

Personality

Hazmat is very bitter about her condition, and her dim outlook on her situation and that of the others affected by Norman Osborn's monstrous experiments leads to her being bitingly sarcastic at times. She tends to be the quickest to snap at others and most likely to downplay the instructors.

This means that she's pretty angry sometimes, and hates to to be seen as the victim. She's not a killer, but can use her powers aggressively when provoked.

Powers

Jenny can produce radiation and other toxic substances from her body. All of her body's tissues and fluids are toxic including her sweat, saliva and even breath. She is also completely immune to the toxic substances she can generate, and has even demonstrated the ability to absorb the hazardous substances she generates, though it is unknown if she can absorb other toxins and forms of radiation that she has not created. She later emits an EMP that the instructors at the Academy have no idea she is capable of producing. This could likely be explained in that, for robots, cyborgs, and electronics in general, an Electo-Magnetic Pulse is quite possibly the most toxic, harmful thing they are vulnerable to, if the only thing.

During Fear Itself, Hazmat displays an explosive power, where she explodes like a nuclear bomb and absorbs all of the radiation being released in a single move. It is possible that Jennifer possesses the ability to incite explosive reactions by generating the proper toxic elements required to create a nuclear bomb, or any other form of explosive. Whether this means that she is gaining more control over her abilities of if she did this unconsciously is unknown at this time.

In the wake of the student's battle with Korvac, it was reviealed that, at some point in the future, Jennifer has gained enough control over her powers to the point where she is able to generate and emit a concentrated burst of anti-matter energy potent enough to defeat Korvac.

- Note that she can emit a toxic energy blast with a considerable wide angle:

No Caption Provided

So I see that most because of her, my team have the inicial advantage since Hazmat can fire toxic energy blasts from distance while both Danny and Madrox needs to close the distance to effectively strike them. The thing is thatthe more they get closer, more dangerous she becomes, so more chances for them to be fatally injured since none of them possess any protection against it. Not to mention that she has already met skilled characters before, so she knows how to deal with them, even being so young.All that considering she is keeping the contaiment suit, because otherwise the fight ends even sooner.

- vs X-23:

No Caption Provided

Another possibility is that even if the enemy manage to dodge her attack, she can still grab them close range, and with a single touch she is able to intoxicate or emit enough radiation to put both of them down..

No Caption Provided

* that´s enough for now..

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

Hazmat's a serious problem here and I think she may kill Iron Fist is she is willing to but neother Madrox or Iron Fist should be underestimated.But I'm not quite sure how this would end.