Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowPro

Avengers Team

My Avengers

First round

no pre, WM has the armor JRXL-1000 with the chain saw, IM the balck and yellow armor, pete has his orginal powers, punisher has two semi-automatic (caliber 45 with infinite amo, but has to reload) and a militar knife

Second Round

one week prep, peter has the powers from the other saga and any toy he can create in a week with horizon's lab, venom has any weapon he can recollect in a week and any toy that hanck and/or pym,can create for him, WM has the armor he used has the new iron man, punisher has any weapon he can recollect in a week (any kind of fire arm, explosive, stark tech (if you read war zone 4 you know waht I mean)), and has traps all over the place, (central park) cap knows there are traps, and to make this even mmore intrsting, punisher has cap's enrgy shield, rulk has any weapon he can gather in a week, and hulk has any toy he can create with shield's tech to defeat ross.

Rules

the fight is:

• Punisher vs Captain
  • War Machine vs Iron Man
  • Rulk vs Hulk
  • Spider-Man vs Agent Venom

rulk can't use his ability to absorb energy, tony can't use his technopaty, vic by death, k.o., or incapacitation, the team with more victories win, also flash has cap's bike

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By jayskee

Punisher vs Captain America: Cap

War machine vs Iron man: Iron man

Rulk vs Hulk: Hulk

Spider man vs Agent Venom: Spider man

Avengers win

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Veitha

@jayskee said:

Avengers win

This

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kellar21

Avengers win

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShadowPro

@jayskee said:

don't see the cap beating the punisher with one of his shields and specially not if can steal technology from tony, and he can

I don't know how good is WM so I can't argue that

nah, rulk stomps

now, here there is no way spidey can deal with this venom, everybody knows this is the best venom there is since eddie, and he has shown to be even more powerful, especially with that demon he has, here there is no way I cann change my mind, the rest... well I can change my mind with those other

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By TDK_1997

Avengers win in both rounds.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alyssabird

Rulk stomps Hulk. With his assistance they should be able to overcome team one.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jackofspades

@jayskee said:

Avengers win

this

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Cap beats Punisher round 1 but round 2 is a tossup considering the amount of prep Frank is getting

Tony beats WM both rounds

Spidey has it both rounds considering the things hes capable of creating and has while working at the Horizon Labs

Assuming its Professor Hulk as thats the incarnation Rulk encountered, Bruce has him beat both rounds especially with prep

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DangerousLoki

I was promised Averngers... WHAT IS THIS?!

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By e3zombie

@TDK_1997 said:

Avengers win in both rounds.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Raizex

@DangerousLoki said:

I was promised Averngers... WHAT IS THIS?!

All fun and games until they give us false promises.....

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DangerousLoki

@Raizex: I know right?! THE VILLAINY

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShadowPro

also concider the thing that henry and pym can create by themselves, and I said venom has any equipement they can create for himAssuming its Professor Hulk as thats the incarnation Rulk encountered, Bruce has him beat both rounds especially with prep

is only the current hulk

@Juiceboks said:

Spidey has it both rounds considering the things hes capable of creating and has while working at the Horizon Labs

also concider the thing that henry and pym can create by themselves, and I said venom has any equipement they can create for him

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zr0c00l

@jayskee said:

Avengers win

exactly as i see it

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Oh okay. Well Rulk in an impromptu fight against Savage Hulk. Though with prep I wouldnt put it past Bruce to make a Gamma sapping ray(Iron Man did it) so I go with the jade giant over the ruby rumbler on round 2.

Youre right Pym can create some incredible things in a week as well. Probably greater than Peter(though not by too much). Round 2 for that reason I give it to Venom but impromptu fight I still lean towards Spidey.

Daaerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Daaerk

Punisher vs Captain America

Captain America wins this battle, for it has been done before and the victor for each battle has always been consistent (Captain America). Captain America is stronger, faster, more durable, etc. He has a peak human physique and a near-indestructible shield which he can use professionally, so he should be able to tank whatever the Punisher dishes out on him.

War Machine vs Iron Man

Iron Man wins this (even though I favor War Machine’s armor more =3). He has had more experience with his armor and is more battle smart in his armor as well. Rhodey would have quite a hard time putting Ironman down, so for that reason, Iron Man wins.

Rulk vs Hulk

I see Rulk beating a regular, standard Hulk. He’s superior or more or less equal in most aspects in comparison to Hulk and should be able to absorb the Hulk’s Gamma Radiation…Rulk is also fiercer and more aggressive that the regular Hulk, Rulk wins.

Spider-Man vs Agent Venom

After having upgrades to his suit from Horizon Labs and his past experiences with the black symbiote, I’d say Spider-man should be able to take this battle, unless Peter starts to joke around too much and…Venom goes completely berserk… in that case, Spider-man is an automatic dining meal for Venom. But…For the majority, Spider-man wins due to his standard gear and his past experiences as Spider-man.

After all these battles, the original Avengers take the majority in a close battle! :D

Daaerk