#1 Posted by KingOfAsh (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

All four big Marvel superhero teams. The Avengers, the Xmen, the Fantastic Four and the Guardians of the Galaxy. Which one is the strongest?

Avengers
X-men
Fantastic Four
Guardians of the Galaxy
#2 Posted by cfrehse (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Well do they all have all the members? Cause if its all the xmen i feel like they have the numbers advantage.

#3 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

based on the roster pics id say avengers. i dont know much about the gaurdians but the xmen in the pic i dont think would be enough.

edit- unless jean grey goes phoenix, then xmen stomp.

#4 Posted by leonkarlen123 (5547 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: What do you mean? Drax could solo anyone of that Avengers rooster, Cyclops and Iceman can potentially duo that rooster or F4 can do it if Mr. Fantastic got prep

#5 Posted by Cgoodness (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the rosters

#6 Posted by Night4345 (5737 posts) - - Show Bio

Roster?

#7 Posted by UserNameUnderConstruction (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@night4345: the ones currently in team

as for thread i am going with avengers

#8 Edited by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

X men win if this is by pics due to bobby and Xavier aswell as having the numbers advantage with a couple of tanks and decent damage output thors the biggest worry here I'd say

#9 Posted by Gizmorino (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

As for pics x-men but current members avengers

#10 Posted by XThe_Black_Adamx (230 posts) - - Show Bio

The only issues here are iceman, drax, hulk, and Thor

#11 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get which rosters or versions we're using here? Pictures? If so telepaths solo the Avengers and the GotG, then it's X-Men vs Susan Storm essentially.

If we're using current versions, then the most powerful X-Men are broken or dead, the Human Torch is depowered, and current Drax is a joke. Then current Avengers are just overpowered.

#12 Posted by czk-21 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

it could go any way but i guess most likely,as pictures go: X-men(due their numbers)>avengers>F4>guardians

#13 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

@night4345: the ones currently in team

as for thread i am going with avengers

What version of team are you referring to? Are these the movie version of each team or the cartoon versions? It's unclear based on the art you used, and I tend to think the cartoon versions have the edge over the live action versions...

#14 Posted by Apocalypse3 (1871 posts) - - Show Bio

If classic dray then guardians

#15 Posted by olibob229 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@

Guardian's vs. Fantastic Four: Eventually no matter how much of a good fight they put up, Guardians would get overwhelmed by annoying Mr fantastic wrapping him self around them, and every on else clobbering and Flaming. Fantastic Four win.

X-Men- vs. Avengers: If someone messes with a mutant, they mess with every mutant. No mater how many arrows Hawkeye fires, it will not be enough to hold back the entire wrath of Xavier and Magneto. X-Men win.

Fantastic Four vs. X-Men: Even though they are both Mutant groups, by sheer number of X-Men, and lack of proper powers from Fantastic Four. X-men Win the fight.

But, unless another civil war struck out, everyone can calm down.

#16 Posted by MCbananaMAN115 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians vs fantastic four=guardians. star-lord is obviously sending groot after the thing because they are both the strongest on the team.if Jonny was to help the thing it wouldn't make a difference because of groots fire resistance. and the rest of the guardians can take on Mr. fantastic and invisible woman

X-men vs avengers=avengers cause there's no stopping the hulk

guardians vs avengers=guardians in a tough fight. groot can take the hulk. drax strength and agility will overwelm caps. star-lords tech and strategies is much better than ironmans considering his only plan is attack thing isnt gonna work in this scenario.gamora is a better fighter than black widow.rockets gonna straight up murder hakeye with his guns. and if starlord shoots thor with his chest rocket thor will be incapacited long enough for the fight to end and still have enough time to admier there work. and every one in the universe will know whos the best superhero team

#17 Edited by RealityWarper (3989 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers as I can see in the pictures.

#18 Posted by Cregan_Stark (2185 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers