Avengers vs X-men (Read deatails)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#1  Edited By TheCannon

I have put up battles like this for Justice League vs X-men and Justice League vs Avengers now, these two team will go at it:

X-men:

Cyclops

Storm

Wolverine

Colossus

Nightcrawler

Rogue

Jean Grey

No Caption Provided

vs

Avengers:

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

Hawkeye

Ant-man

Wasp

Vision

Scarlet Witch

Buscema Avengers
Buscema Avengers

24 hour preparation

When the battle starts, they are 20 miles away from each other on an uninhabited island

One side wins when either one side surrenders or everyone on one side is dead.

Who wins?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Avengers stomp. This is spite.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheCannon

@JediXMan said:

How? Be specific. Who is taken out first and how? Who are the final men remaining? Do they win by X-men surrendering, or do they kill everyone?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@TheCannon said:

@JediXMan said:

How? Be specific. Who is taken out first and how? Who are the final men remaining? Do they win by X-men surrendering, or do they kill everyone?

Thor is capable of beating everybody on his own, Scarlet Witch can take out everyone of her own, Iron Man can take out everyone on his own, Hulk can take out everyone on his own.

Unless Jean has the Phoenix, in which case then she solos. No matter how to slice it, it's a stomp in somebody's favor.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheCannon

@JediXMan said:

@TheCannon said:

@JediXMan said:

Thor is capable of beating everybody on his own, Scarlet Witch can take out everyone of her own, Iron Man can take out everyone on his own, Hulk can take out everyone on his own.

Unless Jean has the Phoenix, in which case then she solos. No matter how to slice it, it's a stomp in somebody's favor.

Witch isn't powerful enough to take them on his own. As for Jean, here's the circumstances:

Professor Xavier has stored psychic barriers around Jean's mind to control the Phoenix. Jean is fighting the Phoenix, but is having trouble. The Phoenix could take control at any moment, but it might never return. Your move.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By jaywray

@TheCannon said:

Witch isn't powerful enough to take them on his own. As for Jean, here's the circumstances:

Professor Xavier has stored psychic barriers around Jean's mind to control the Phoenix. Jean is fighting the Phoenix, but is having trouble. The Phoenix could take control at any moment, but it might never return. Your move.

Witch is.

Then Jean gets solo'd by the ones Jedi mentioned as they can just blitz her first, which they would all have the sense to do.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By charlieboy

@TheCannon: if jean has the phoenix. then the x-men win. otherwise the avengers stomp. i agree with jedi. the characters he mentioned could solo. and what do you mean the witch isn't powerful enough? you have any idea what her powers are.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos. Iron man solos. Vision solos. Hulk solos. Scarlet Witch solos. This is terrible spite.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@charlieboy said:

@TheCannon: if jean has the phoenix. then the x-men win. otherwise the avengers stomp. i agree with jedi. the characters he mentioned could solo. and what do you mean the witch isn't powerful enough? you have any idea what her powers are.

I thought Wanda went back to her hex bolts and magic level once she lost the power of the life force and was no longer at HoM levels. Is she still all powerful?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheCannon

@charlieboy said:

Yes I know what her powers are. The Offical Handbook to the Marvel Universe gives her powers as:

The Scarlet Witch possesses the mutant power of affecting probability fields. By a combination of gestures and mental concentration, she creates a hex-sphere, a finite pocket of reality-disrupting quasi-psionic force, which upon reaching its intended target, causes disturbance in the molecular-level probability field surrounding the target. Thus, unlikely phenomena will occur. Among the many phenomena she is able to cause are: the sudden melting of gun barrels, the spontaneous combustion of any flammable object, the rapid rust or decay of various organic and inorganic materials, the poltergeist-like deflection of an object in flight, the sudden evacuation of air from a given volume, the disruption of energy transmissions and fields, and so on. These phenomena occur practically instantaneously after the completion of her hex. Her range of hex-casting is limited by her line of sight. (She cannot watch a live television broadcast and cause a hex-phenomenon to occur at its point of origin.)

Scarlet Witch's hex-casting ability still has a 20% unreliability factor. Her sorcerous training has not given her a set of powers separate from her mutant abilities, but only honed her control over her existing abilities. She has, however, a special affinity for the natural elements and materials that true witches utilize in their spells: the four alchemical elements, wood, organic substances, etc. The reliability factor of her hex-casting ability is also limited by her physical condition: when well rested, in good health, and mentally and emotionally alert, Scarlet Witch can cast numerous hex-spheres in rapid succession and attain desirable results for almost an hour.

Contrary to certain accounts, the Scarlet Witch cannot levitate, shoot magical energy concussive blasts, or transmute elements.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@TheCannon said:

@JediXMan said:

@TheCannon said:

@JediXMan said:

Witch warped all of reality and depowered most mutants on Earth. Yes, she is powerful enough.

Then that means the moment she is killed, she becomes Phoenix. But it depends on what level she is. In New X-Men, Xorn was able to kill Jean after the Phoenix manifested. As the White Phoenix, she is supposedly near-omnipotent. Other incarnations fought Galactus. You have to be more specific.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheCannon

@JediXMan said:

@TheCannon said:

@JediXMan said:

@TheCannon said:

@JediXMan said:

Witch warped all of reality and depowered most mutants on Earth. Yes, she is powerful enough.

Then that means the moment she is killed, she becomes Phoenix. But it depends on what level she is. In New X-Men, Xorn was able to kill Jean after the Phoenix manifested. As the White Phoenix, she is supposedly near-omnipotent. Other incarnations fought Galactus. You have to be more specific.

Phoenix from the 1980s. During the Dark Phoenix saga.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@TheCannon:

Read the comics. Wanda has done everything you said she can't do.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By charlieboy

@THUNDERBOLT30: she is back to her regular power levels. but she was still pretty powerful before hom.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@charlieboy said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: she is back to her regular power levels. but she was still pretty powerful before hom.

True. I just didn't recall her being powerful enough to take these X-Men out solo pre-HoM.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By charlieboy

@THUNDERBOLT30: really just depends on what she does.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think these X-Men could handle most of these Avengers, save for Iron Man and Thor who could solo, and possibly Vision as well, and they would win this for the Avengers. I think Wanda is powerful but she is just as vulnerable to Jean or Storm's powers, and they have a much greater range of attack than she does and can one-shot her, so I doubt she could solo here.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rickbarry

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I think these X-Men could handle most of these Avengers, save for Iron Man and Thor who could solo, and possibly Vision as well, and they would win this for the Avengers. I think Wanda is powerful but she is just as vulnerable to Jean or Storm's powers, and they have a much greater range of attack than she does and can one-shot her, so I doubt she could solo here.

I've the Avengers winning here, but Iron Man isn't soloing this group. Thor and Vision would very likely handle the whole team.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Black

Avengers easily.

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By venomyak

Avengers outnumber and overpower the X-men.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Tony_Shark

Wasp solos..... :)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Tony_Shark said:

Wasp solos..... :)

I'm gonna smack you like Pym did to Ja......

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Rickbarry said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I've the Avengers winning here, but Iron Man isn't soloing this group. Thor and Vision would very likely handle the whole team.

Iron Man is faster and more durable than any of them, and I believe immune to telepathy due to nanites in his brain.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@JediXMan: He is when Fraction is writing him. At least that's what Morph told me.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@god_spawn said:

@JediXMan: He is when Fraction is writing him. At least that's what Morph told me.

It always made sense to me that he would be, though - Fraction aside.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@JediXMan: Considering Tony's mind is more machine than anything, it does.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rickbarry

@JediXMan: I could see Storm knocking Iron Man out of comission and unless he's in heavier armor he's not taking Colossus out.

'Course Thor pummels everyone.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Tony_Shark

@god_spawn: LOL such a great moment in Marvel history.

@Rickbarry: Nah, Iron Man can easily stomp her too. Thor will have everyone blown up by then, though.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Rickbarry said:

@JediXMan: I could see Storm knocking Iron Man out of comission and unless he's in heavier armor he's not taking Colossus out.

'Course Thor pummels everyone.

Storm is not knocking Tony out. Period. He's more durable than she and Colossus are. The man has take nukes. He is not that weak.

While I could argue that Iron Man is fully capable of taking Colossus on in close combat, he doesn't have to. Trapping him in a force field will suffice.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SexualLobster

Dirty curbstomp.

Thor takes this on his own, adding Ironman or Hulk is.. MADNESS.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rickbarry

@JediXMan: I'm not saying Tony is weak. I'm simply saying he can't solo the team listed. If War Machine can do zero damage to Colossus while ambushing him I doubt Tony can KO the guy.

I assume we're talking classic Colossus here and not Juggolossus as well.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Rickbarry said:

@JediXMan: I'm not saying Tony is weak. I'm simply saying he can't solo the team listed. If War Machine can do zero damage to Colossus while ambushing him I doubt Tony can KO the guy.

I assume we're talking classic Colossus here and not Juggolossus as well.

Iron Man is not the same as War Machine. Tony has more at his disposal.

You did not address the force field thing.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Rickbarry

@JediXMan: I'm sure Tony has more at his disposal, but their relative strength level is comparable. They're both around Class 100 in terms of strength and have the same repulsor tech.

I'm familiar with Iron Man's Extremis Armor. I don't recall seeing him any force fields. Do you have a scan or can you tell me what he's use the field on?