• 84 results
#1 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers Roster: Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk(Savage), and Vision.

vs

X-Men Roster: Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm and Iceman.

Round 1- Morals On. Win by KO or Death.

Round 2- Morals Off. Win by Death only.

#2 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done plenty of times.

Avengers stomps.

#3 Posted by Oni_Bane (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers FTW

#4 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

Th@protectyournose said:

Been done plenty of times.

Avengers stomps.

This is in no way a Stomp expeshilly the second round with morals off bobby kills all along with Storm. No one on the avengers side has the raw power that they do. The only person that is going to be trouble is the vision because of his intangibility. But Storm may be able to counter with some type of electrical surge.

#5 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm: yeah i agree with ya on the storm part.

How could I of forgotten about her. lol

#6 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@protectyournose said:

Are you serious lol like I never know when ppl are been truthful when it comes to Storm on these forums because of some crazy fans.

#7 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm said:

@protectyournose said:

Are you serious lol like I never know when ppl are been truthful when it comes to Storm on these forums because of some crazy fans.

lol that happens. we're all a fanboy of something.

#8 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@protectyournose said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@protectyournose said:

lol that happens. we're all a fanboy of something.

LoL true some just take it further than other but then that just mean they have a great imagination, which isnt always bad.

#9 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

you also forgot about bobby too..

#10 Posted by charlieboy (7096 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man can drop most of them with sonics. Iceman is the main problem.

#11 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

Iron Man can drop most of them with sonics. Iceman is the main problem.

stop following me LOL not to be annoying which i know i must be to you but um i dont think he dropping Storm with a sonic wave but what is this sonic wave is like the energy version or the sound version.

#12 Posted by gingerpenny (922 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

#13 Posted by tg1982 (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win. I think Iron Man and Savage Hulk would be too much for the X-men, not to mention Vision. The only problem I see is Iceman.

#14 Posted by charlieboy (7096 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm: it's like sound. And Storm has ears.

#15 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6619 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man outclasses Storm.

Hulk and Ice Man go at it ... not sure if Bobby can even freeze Savage Hulk. He's got too much raw physical power. For all Ice Man's power, I honestly feel Hulk is a bad fight for him. I don't think freezing or extreme cold will hurt a being who survives in outer space just fine.

Wolverine beats Cap then gets taken out by either Iron Man, Vision or Hulk and I don't think Cyclops has the damage output to put anyone other than Steve down as well (Stark's shields should hold and Vision goes intangible while Hulk has already soaked the optics).

So, ya ... Avengers.

#16 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@MagnificentStorm: it's like sound. And Storm has ears.

HA BOOM AGAIN, Because Storm had been able to completely block out sound by like pressure dome. Will finish this tomorrow mister boy of charlie I got a test to study for. @Super_SoldierXII said:

Iron Man outclasses Storm.

Hulk and Ice Man go at it ... not sure if Bobby can even freeze Savage Hulk. He's got too much raw physical power. For all Ice Man's power, I honestly feel Hulk is a bad fight for him. I don't think freezing or extreme cold will hurt a being who survives in outer space just fine.

Wolverine beats Cap then gets taken out by either Iron Man, Vision or Hulk and I don't think Cyclops has the damage output to put anyone other than Steve down as well (Stark's shields should hold and Vision goes intangible while Hulk has already soaked the optics).

So, ya ... Avengers.

Ironman does not outclass Storm in any category sorry.

Also I believe Iceman could just freeze his molecule or something of the sort and kill him that way but that would only been in the no morals round and any way with Storm and Iceman with no morals everyone's gonna get hurt.

I dont know if tony can hold of a full power no visor blast if he does he wont have much energy left hulk could and vision would have to go intangible but hopefully Storm would be able to for some electrical; barrier causing him to change back then getting knocked out by Cyclops.

#17 Posted by charlieboy (7096 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm: She dampened noise in a club. Not the same thing. Okay. Good luck on your test.

#18 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6619 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm:

Humor me; how does Storm beat Iron Man?

#19 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@MagnificentStorm: She dampened noise in a club. Not the same thing. Okay. Good luck on your test.

How come its was still sound either way sound is sound some just in higher degrees some lower.

AND THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@MagnificentStorm:

I dont have time to amaze you sorry tomorrow but think of this massive hurricane or flash freeze or maybe even pressure dome i dont know later tho.

#20 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@gingerpenny said:

Avengers

you are underestimating the omega level mutant that can't die that is iceman, he can create ice constructs too tough for the hulk, it wouldn't be hard for him to solo against everyone cept iron man and vision but with storm helping it shouldn't be a problem

#21 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

none of them still have an answer for iceman..without cis/pis I don't even think he can be ko'd anymore..

#22 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers,

#23 Posted by cascadeking09 (6698 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals off Xmen wins easy. Cap and Hulk are blown away or trapped in a cyclone while being diced by ice shards making it 4v2. May become 2v2 if Iceman and Strom don't kill Wolvy and Cyclopes by mistake. But Wolvy died,went to Hell and made it back so he should be fine lol.

#24 Posted by gingerpenny (922 posts) - - Show Bio

@samuel_larson_10: " We have a Hulk" - Tony Stark

#25 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine gets the crap beaten out of him by Hulk realistically or is flung out of the arena before you can say "Whoopsies", Wolverine was only ever able to go toe to toe with the Hulk because of writer fiat. Cyclops follows Wolverine in being flung away or blasted to smithereens because his durability is absolute crap compared to everyone here with the exception of Cap. Cap is useless here and gets taken out as easily as Wolverine and Cyclops do, and the only people worth mentioning on team two are Storm and Iceman. At this point Hulk stops being a factor for want of flying ability and likely just goes off in his own direction smashing random stuff, exiting the fight.

@MagnificentStorm said:

@charlieboy said:

How come its was still sound either way sound is sound some just in higher degrees some lower.

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@MagnificentStorm:

I dont have time to amaze you sorry tomorrow but think of this massive hurricane or flash freeze or maybe even pressure dome i dont know later tho.

Yes, a hurricane against someone whose armour canonically can tank nukes and take punches from a PO'd hulk. That will do all of jack and squat. A hurricane may release more energy than a nuke, but it is spread out over a very wide area over a long span of time, so it's going to do minimal damage to Tony's armour. If she tries that, she's asking to get her head repulsor'd off. The flash freeze is really her only bet, and that depends on whether tony has some sort of special anti-freeze system in his suit. I'm not sure what this pressure dome is, but I'm going to assume it means creating an area of massive pressure by stacking a lot of air over a place. Again, not a good move against someone as fast and durable as Tony is, if this takes a significant amount of time, she gets blasted apart.

Iceman is the real threat here and the main reason why Team 1 can't win easily. That said, having someone distract Bobby until he can be BFR'd would be the best bet.

Really this thread should be Iron man and vision vs Storm and Iceman because the other four's powersets are not terribly helpful in this bout. Wolverine and Cap are the absolutely most useless people in the fight given that they have no ability to deal with the fliers at all. Cyclops is useless because he doesn't have the durability to hang with anyone else and is a one trick pony, it is a very nice trick for a street leveler, but it's still one trick. Hulk stops being useful after the ground pounders are gone as his powerset is rather poor for dealing with expert fliers.

#26 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan:

Flash freezing might work for temporary BFR ... but only very temporarily.

He survives in his armor in the vacuum of space. Any amount of cold Storm could conjure would be ineffective IMHO.

#27 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win both scenarios. As far as Iceman vs Hulk, I don't think Bobby can freeze Bruce. Hulk can survive in space and has been shown immune to temps as low as -250 degrees. Bobby's never frozen anyone with Hulk's level of durability, that I know of.

#28 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Wolverine gets the crap beaten out of him by Hulk realistically or is flung out of the arena before you can say "Whoopsies", Wolverine was only ever able to go toe to toe with the Hulk because of writer fiat. Cyclops follows Wolverine in being flung away or blasted to smithereens because his durability is absolute crap compared to everyone here with the exception of Cap. Cap is useless here and gets taken out as easily as Wolverine and Cyclops do, and the only people worth mentioning on team two are Storm and Iceman. At this point Hulk stops being a factor for want of flying ability and likely just goes off in his own direction smashing random stuff, exiting the fight.

@MagnificentStorm said:

@charlieboy said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@MagnificentStorm:

Yes, a hurricane against someone whose armour canonically can tank nukes and take punches from a PO'd hulk. That will do all of jack and squat. A hurricane may release more energy than a nuke, but it is spread out over a very wide area over a long span of time, so it's going to do minimal damage to Tony's armour. If she tries that, she's asking to get her head repulsor'd off. The flash freeze is really her only bet, and that depends on whether tony has some sort of special anti-freeze system in his suit. I'm not sure what this pressure dome is, but I'm going to assume it means creating an area of massive pressure by stacking a lot of air over a place. Again, not a good move against someone as fast and durable as Tony is, if this takes a significant amount of time, she gets blasted apart.

Iceman is the real threat here and the main reason why Team 1 can't win easily. That said, having someone distract Bobby until he can be BFR'd would be the best bet.

Really this thread should be Iron man and vision vs Storm and Iceman because the other four's powersets are not terribly helpful in this bout. Wolverine and Cap are the absolutely most useless people in the fight given that they have no ability to deal with the fliers at all. Cyclops is useless because he doesn't have the durability to hang with anyone else and is a one trick pony, it is a very nice trick for a street leveler, but it's still one trick. Hulk stops being useful after the ground pounders are gone as his powerset is rather poor for dealing with expert fliers.

Wolverine is a very Strong character durability wise so I dont see him just getting knocked out in the first punch maybe the 5th idk also there is no BFR and if there was Storm would take this just like that so if BFR is in X-men take it do to Storm. Also Cyclops my not have the durability but he has the reflexes and intelligence not to face the hulk straight on.

Also yes your right a hurricane is more spread out and has the power of a nuke, well actually a regular thunderstorm has the power of a nuke. But the wonderful thing is Storm could easily localize the hurricane so bring its full power on someone. Also a pressure dome doesn't take long at all for her to create i mean shes held back a nuke and has been able to cut through a mountain.

#29 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

#30 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3902 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm assuming No prep because if so Avengers stomp both rounds

Rd 1: tough one, I see Cyke and Cap going at it with Scott being the victor, Wolverine can go at it with Hulk until he receives some help, Tony should be able to take on Storm and Booby should beat Vision IMO, Iceman Than goes to fight Tony while Scott helps Logan beat the Hulk, I say X-Men after a tough long fought battle about 6.5/10

Rd 2: Bobby and Storm go ape sh!t

#31 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm:

Ummmmmm...Cyclops is being really underused here. This is what I see a Morals Off Cyclops doing to at least Captain America, Iron Man, and possibly even Savage Hulk if he starts at base levels.

Realistically, Cyclops is the one they should be worried about imo.

X-Men Schism

I think this was actually in AvX.

Cyclops gives Apocalypse a little taste of his power...I think this is from Uncanny X-Men?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#32 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:0_0 Cyke is going ham!

#33 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

Not really. Cyclops has already completely unloaded on Hullk before to no avail and Stark's shields have absorbed far more (let's not remotely compare Stark's durability to a Sentinel's). Those feats look more impressive than they really are. Taking down a Sentinel. Who hasn't? Yes, his concussive blasts are powerful, no more so than getting smacked by Thor's hammer. In fact, probably significantly less so.

He's a glass cannon. And one with damage output Vision can evade and avoid, while both Hulk and Iron Man could soak and reciprocate with ease ...

#34 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII:

Also took down Apocalypse. That's not exactly a small feat.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#35 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@MagnificentStorm:

Ummmmmm...Cyclops is being really underused here. This is what I see a Morals Off Cyclops doing to at least Captain America, Iron Man, and possibly even Savage Hulk if he starts at base levels.

Realistically, Cyclops is the one they should be worried about imo.

X-Men Schism

I think this was actually in AvX.

Cyclops gives Apocalypse a little taste of his power...I think this is from Uncanny X-Men?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

True Cyclops does have a very large power out put I would believe that he would be able to damage Stork quite abit actaully hulk i dont know anviosion yes but only if he was tangible

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Floopay:

Not really. Cyclops has already completely unloaded on Hullk before to no avail and Stark's shields have absorbed far more (let's not remotely compare Stark's durability to a Sentinel's). Those feats look more impressive than they really are. Taking down a Sentinel. Who hasn't? Yes, his concussive blasts are powerful, no more so than getting smacked by Thor's hammer. In fact, probably significantly less so.

He's a glass cannon. And one with damage output Vision can evade and avoid, while both Hulk and Iron Man could soak and reciprocate with ease ...

But dont forget we have Storm and Bobby if they where so all combine their power then thier done for.

#36 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

No. No it isn't. His optics are just too damn inconsistent to call unfortunately. Even when he is purportedly 'cutting loose'.

Unfortunately, in his every showing against the Hulk, he hasn't proven able to stop him.

But dont forget we have Storm and Bobby if they where so all combine their power then thier done for.

To which I would say, don't forget Iron Man and the Vision. Cap could dance with Logan, Iron Man could definitely take Storm and I see Hulk as an extremely bad fight for Bobby. Leaves Scott to fight the Vision ... seriously?

Honestly, no one on the X-Team even have an answer for Hulk all on his lonesome. I guess the outcome could look more promising pending on who you have face whom. For example;

Wolverine could 'contain' the Hulk as he's done multiple times. Scott could feasibly take a majority over Steve (though I don't believe he does), While Storm deals with Vision (?) and Ice Man tries to take out Iron Man (?)

But do you really see that working out?

Anyway I look at it, I see the Avengers winning this one.

#37 Posted by God_Spawn (38339 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII:

no more so than getting smacked by Thor's hammer

But what if you combine them?

Take that, Tony.

@Floopay: The first scan was indeed in Schism. Aaron was kind of dumb in it when he had Cyclops rip off his visor and have a wimpy little blast when he should have been able to obliterate the sentinel if he really did that. He can control the size and powers of his blasts when the visor is off (had a very small blast when doing it with Emma in Endsong).

The 2nd was not in AvX and was in Astonishing X-Men Issue 8 I believe under Whedon's run.

And the last he was amped by Cable and Phoenix IIRC so that was not his own power.

#38 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII:

I think if Cyclops opened with a full power blast, which I think Morals Off bloodlusted he would, Iron Man and Captain America might not be much of an issue. I think Hulk would be sitting pretty hurt as well. Captain's shield doesn't cover enough of his body to help him, Iron Man can absorb energy, but it's a concussive force as far as I know, and can't be absorbed (except by Havok), and Hulk tanked a shot from him at one point in time before, but he's also been hurt by Havok's blasts. If Vision doesn't open being intangible he might be sitting pretty hurt as well.

I think the power of Cyclops's blasts is based on his mood, because if you think of it that way, they do start seeming a bit more consistent.

Hulk was destroyed by a single bolt of lightning by Thor in a What if? comic before. Thor got sick of him and killed him with a bolt of lightning, then brought him back to life in the next panel as Bruce Banner (using another bolt of lightning). Storm may be able to do the same thing.

Vision is the number one problem in my eyes. That crystal in his forehead could incinerate the X team.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#39 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

Thanks for the clarification. It's been ages since I owned a comic so if I can't find a comic based on googling the story arc, I just sort of have to take a shot in the dark from which one I thought it was from.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#40 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Bobby being BFR'd either..he's so versatile that he can take up residence in the water molecules of their body, the air, near by plants..he can become apart of everything (canon)..Avengers don't win, because of Bobby..point. blank. period

#41 Posted by God_Spawn (38339 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: No problem for clarifying, moving onto something else you said.

I think if Cyclops opened with a full power blast, which I think Morals Off bloodlusted he would, Iron Man and Captain America might not be much of an issue. I think Hulk would be sitting pretty hurt as well. Captain's shield doesn't cover enough of his body to help him, Iron Man can absorb energy, but it's a concussive force as far as I know, and can't be absorbed (except by Havok), and Hulk tanked a shot from him at one point in time before, but he's also been hurt by Havok's blasts. If Vision doesn't open being intangible he might be sitting pretty hurt as well.

I agree Cap will probably be dust if not squatted in the shield the right way, but Tony can tank. He does react faster than Cyclops and at 2% shields in Extremis armor, he has withstood nukes. Hell, his shields held up to an explosion that KO'd Hulk. He could easily get a shield up before Cyclops rips his visor off. Havok's blasts are also more powerful than Cyclops' and have an added element and I recall Havok having to absorb extra power to fight Hulk (been awhile myself since seeing it.)

Hulk was destroyed by a single bolt of lightning by Thor in a What if? comic before. Thor got sick of him and killed him with a bolt of lightning, then brought him back to life in the next panel as Bruce Banner (using another bolt of lightning). Storm may be able to do the same thing.

What If issues are non canon anyways and there is a huge difference between the lightning Thor can call down vs the lightning Storm does. The only way she beat Hulk was using Cable's help to send a bolt into Hulk's brain. Outside of that, I doubt she can do much.

#42 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

I see Cyclops taking care of Captain right off the bat, and possibly even dazing the Hulk.

I see Bobby taking out Iron Man and putting Vision or Hulk in even more trouble

I see Storm finishing off Hulk and possibly harming Vision.

I see Wolverine being completely outclassed by everyone but Captain America, who he still doesn't completely outclass, so he's pretty useless here.

Also, I think the amp he had to his power was from when he absorbed the gamma radiation right out of the Hulk's body...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#43 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Floopay said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

No. No it isn't. His optics are just too damn inconsistent to call unfortunately. Even when he is purportedly 'cutting loose'.

Unfortunately, in his every showing against the Hulk, he hasn't proven able to stop him.

To which I would say, don't forget Iron Man and the Vision. Cap could dance with Logan, Iron Man could definitely take Storm and I see Hulk as an extremely bad fight for Bobby. Leaves Scott to fight the Vision ... seriously?

Honestly, no one on the X-Team even have an answer for Hulk all on his lonesome. I guess the outcome could look more promising pending on who you have face whom. For example;

Wolverine could 'contain' the Hulk as he's done multiple times. Scott could feasibly take a majority over Steve (though I don't believe he does), While Storm deals with Vision (?) and Ice Man tries to take out Iron Man (?)

But do you really see that working out?

Anyway I look at it, I see the Avengers winning this one.

Again that is why we bring the team aspect into play Tony or Hulk would not be able to take on a full powered no morals Storm Cyclops Bobby blast. Storm could easily take the air out of hulks lungs and Bobby freeze him Causing him to pass out. Also just because one can hold their breath for long periods means nothing if they have not oxygen to support the body. A unified Strike on Tony would easily put him out and again i say Vision is the only problem. But i believe Storm could use some type of em pulse to stop his intangibility. Or we could even have bobby freeze everyone and Storm can cyclops give them a full power blast.

#44 Edited by God_Spawn (38339 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

1) I can agree with that. I think a no visor blast from Cyclops, where he is now, can possibly even KO him. Against WWH with visor on he ripped his skin off in a wide blast (which makes it weaker) as he was trying to engulf him. A more focused no morals blast would possibly even rip through him this time if not KO him.

2) Bobby is indeed a wild card here but morals on might have a problem getting offense off just because he doesn't freeze people right off the bat. Morals off is a different story.

3) I still don't think Storm can finish Hulk outside of BFR, she needed outside assistance to beat him once and like I said, big difference between the damage output Thor brings vs her. It's a brute with a hammer compared to a surgeon with a scalpel.

4) Agreed.

I thought he absorbed a star or something? Nope, that was when he fought Vulcan, I thought wrong for a sec. Maybe he did against Hulk, I can't remember quite frankly.

#45 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

I didn't even see the two rounds, though it was just Morals off.

In that case I'm going

Round 1 - Avengers.

Round 2 - X-Men. A lot of these guys would be much, much more powerful with no morals holding them back...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#46 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Floopay:

1) I can agree with that. I think a no visor blast from Cyclops, where he is now, can possibly even KO him. Against WWH with visor on he ripped his skin off in a wide blast (which makes it weaker) as he was trying to engulf him. A more focused no morals blast would possibly even rip through him this time if not KO him.

2) Bobby is indeed a wild card here but morals on might have a problem getting offense off just because he doesn't freeze people right off the bat. Morals off is a different story.

3) I still don't think Storm can finish Hulk outside of BFR, she needed outside assistance to beat him once and like I said, big difference between the damage output Thor brings vs her. It's a brute with a hammer compared to a surgeon with a scalpel.

4) Agreed.

I thought he absorbed a star or something? Nope, that was when he fought Vulcan, I thought wrong for a sec. Maybe he did against Hulk, I can't remember quite frankly.

1) your you talking about hulk for the second half

2) Hes the strongest of everyone here morals on he porably loses some how i dont know but no morals X-men when without a doubt

3) Storm could totally finish off the hulk she doesnt have to always use force like writer always have her to or it doesnt always have to be lighting. Also a Full blast from Storm could diffidently hurt the hulk very much She could put a lightning bolt through his heart i bet that would hurt.

#47 Posted by termiteone4ever (8014 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers with Ease

#48 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

I think the power of Cyclops's blasts is based on his mood, because if you think of it that way, they do start seeming a bit more consistent.

Vision is the number one problem in my eyes. That crystal in his forehead could incinerate the X team.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Iron Man's shields have tanked worse.

Captain America could indeed block a full blast - his shield could provide 100% cover angled correctly. In fact, there's scans of him doing just that (I'd have to dig them out).

Cyclops has already gone all out on Hulk a few times. Cutting loose. Holding nothing back - to no avail. He's not going to drop him. Not happening. And if he does 'hurt' him, Hulk heals even faster than Wolverine.

"What if" comics are not cannon. There's all kinds of crazy that happens in "what if" books. Wolverine took out the entire Marvel Universe in a "what if". As did the Punisher.

#49 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII:

They didn't have no effect in WWH, and that was one of the strongest versions of the Hulk...just saying.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#50 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

They didn't have no effect in WWH, and that was one of the strongest versions of the Hulk...just saying.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

True. But that's not the only showing.