Who Wins?
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I say Avengers, due to Ms. Marvel and Giant Man.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By slimj87d

i say X-men due to Storm taking out Giant man easily... what a very easy target. Wolverine can take Cap. Colossus can hold his own against Ms. Marvel and probably beat her. If he does not Storm will help him.  

X-Men take this. 

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By chalkshark

The X-Men. Giant Man is just a big target. The X-Men have extensive experience taking down oversize foes, like The Living Monolith or The Sentinels. One optic blast to that massive skull will put Giant Man out of the fight. If Storm strikes with category 5 hurricane force winds, not only will Captain America & Hawkeye's weapons be useless, but they themselves will not be able to stand their ground, nor mount a counter offensive, as they're, literally, blown away. Then it's four highly trained X-Men, three of whom have strong tactical skills, against one alcoholic Avenger. Ms. Marvel is very powerful, & I expect she'd put up one hell of a fight, but she can't win in the face of the X-Men's teamwork. 

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By slimj87d
@chalkshark said:

The X-Men. Giant Man is just a big target. The X-Men have extensive experience taking down oversize foes, like The Living Monolith or The Sentinels. One optic blast to that massive skull will put Giant Man out of the fight. If Storm strikes with category 5 hurricane force winds, not only will Captain America & Hawkeye's weapons be useless, but they themselves will not be able to stand their ground, nor mount a counter offensive, as they're, literally, blown away. Then it's four highly trained X-Men, three of whom have strong tactical skills, against one alcoholic Avenger. Ms. Marvel is very powerful, & I expect she'd put up one hell of a fight, but she can't win in the face of the X-Men's teamwork. 

Actually I oversaw one of Giant Man's real powers... pym particles allow a person that shrinks down in size to have the strength equivalent to a big person. 

He'd be like if the Hulk was an Ant. That would allow Giant man to take down Cyclops and maybe even Storm but surprising and one shotting them. 

I still give it to the X-Men but I realized that Giant man when shrunkin down is more dangerous then when he's giant. I'd say 3/10 times the Avengers can win. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Avengers after a good fight.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna say X-Men.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jojjimbo

I'm picking the Avengers.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000

Good battle.
Morals on.....I say the Avengers take it. Cap would take out Cyclops and then proceed to help out Hawkeye with Wolverine whom they will eventually put down together. Colossus will fight with Giant man, beating him in the end, but I think Storm would lose to Ms. Marvel...leaving Colossus all alone.
Morals off....The X-men take it. Storm and Cyclops use their powers to the fullest.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By ReVamp
@SlimJ87D said:
i say X-men due to Storm taking out Giant man easily... what a very easy target. Wolverine can take Cap. Colossus can hold his own against Ms. Marvel and probably beat her. If he does not Storm will help him.   X-Men take this. 
This. 
At least in the first round. 
For the second round I don't know for sure... Speed Blitz is a powerful thing.
chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By chalkshark
@SlimJ87D: Was unaware that Marvel had taken a page out of the Atom's playbook, in regards to Giant Man. Hell, the last time I saw Hank Pym he was calling himself "The Wasp".  Bear in mind, that, thanks to Storm, the Avengers are "fighting' in  a hurricane. If Pym chances shrinking down under those conditions, no one will ever see him again. Alternatively, Storm could also lead with a dense fog, taking away the Avengers' ability to target their opponents. This would leave Captain America & Hawkeye in danger of ambush attacks from Wolverine, who's hyper senses will allow him to zero in on the Avengers with ease. Giant Man could gain enough altitude to clear the fog, but as soon as that enormous head of his  comes into view, Storm rains lightning down on him. Ms. Marvel is the only one who can take the battle to Storm, in the air. Cyclops, though, can tag Ms. Marvel from the ground, so, her focus will be split dodging Cyclops while trying to take down Storm. The X-Men are still going to win this one, because Storm will always allow them to control the field of battle, which gives them a huge advantage.
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000
wouldn't Ms Marvel just absorb Scott's blast?
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Aqua11500

Storm solo just about everyone except Ms.Marvel,though with everyone there as back up Ms.Marvel goes down.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cattlebattle

X-Men, Strom could take out 3 of them single handedly, 

You should remove Storm

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Edgeworth_11

X-men. Their teamwork and variation in power sets would see them the victors, with or without morals.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Ms.Marvel is the determining factor IMO for the Avengers, and I think they'd take the slight majority in both rounds but I think the X-Men have a shot if they can neutralize Carol. These X-Men just don't have an answer for Ms.Marvel's speed or her ability to absorb energy. Without Carol, they can handle the rest of them.