#1 Posted by Kuku Man (13 posts) - - Show Bio

What team would win, if both of them had the originals only.

#2 Posted by Sinister Intent (44 posts) - - Show Bio

If the battle was limited to originals only, I believe the Avengers would win. They have the raw force of the Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man, whilst the X-Men would have Jean Grey as their best, whom I may add had not yet acquired the Phoenix Force.

#3 Posted by Sun Rider (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers for reasons stated above.

#5 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinister Intent says:

"If the battle was limited to originals only, I believe the Avengers would win. They have the raw force of the Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man, whilst the X-Men would have Jean Grey as their best, whom I may add had not yet acquired the Phoenix Force."

no need to say anymore

#6 Posted by Inferno Kid (311 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the Avengers

#7 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

avengers hands down.

#8 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.  Hulk alone beat four of the original X-Men together even when they had the help of Juggernaut and a bunch of other mutants.  The only possible way is for Proffessor X to use telepathy to somehow make Hulk switch sides. 
#9 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers in a horrible stomp. 

Thor or Hulk could probably solo.

#10 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10442 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers would stomp
#11 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kuku Man said:

"

What team would win, if both of them had the originals only.

"

You stated original teams, but are we going with the original versions too? (For instance, is this Iceman back when he was just throwing snowballs, or Iceman who is working to reach his full Omega potential?, is this Beast in his original human form, or the current leonine beast who can bench 30 tons?)
#12 Posted by MrDirector786 (43548 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's just supposed to be the original versions of them. I go with the Avengers because of all the reasons people had stated above. The original X-men team had trouble against the Blob alone. Thor and Hulk being on the original Avengers team would give them the win.

#13 Edited by jlavengerx77 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers stomp these versions

#14 Posted by Micky (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers overkill

#15 Posted by Chimichanga (282 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" I think it's just supposed to be the original versions of them. I go with the Avengers because of all the reasons people had stated above. The original X-men team had trouble against the Blob alone. Thor and Hulk being on the original Avengers team would give them the win. "

@Sinister Intent said:
"

If the battle was limited to originals only, I believe the Avengers would win. They have the raw force of the Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man, whilst the X-Men would have Jean Grey as their best, whom I may add had not yet acquired the Phoenix Force.

"
QFT
#16 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's orignal versions, Avengers slaughterhouse. 
If it's current versions, Phoenix solos.