Avengers vs. X-Men

JordanWilliams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JordanWilliams

Avengers Line up- Captain America, Thor, Hulk(Savage), Iron-Man, Spider-Man, Vision, Wonder Man, Black Panther, Human Torch(original) and Scarlet Witch

X-Men roster- Cyclops, Colossus, Rogue, Storm, Night Crawler, Polaris, Beast, Wolverine, Gambit, and Jean Grey

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avengers.

JordanWilliams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally, I have to say Avengers here. Too strong. Too skilled. Too many options for the X-Men to handle.

JordanWilliams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I don't know... There is always the Cyclops effect. You know, the part when Thor falls from Asgard and god stomps Cyclops in half.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jordanwilliams: nice line up its a good match however I'll give to avengers with jean being MVP I'm assuming without PF aswell however could easily chance my mind as it's a good matchup but I don't know much about vision or wonder man so I don't know how powerful they are. Plus hulk stay at savage hulk or can upgrade but starts at savage? Big factor as if hulk gets going he could beat most people, Thor can nearly solo team if he weren't sussectiple to TP

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers got this

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a total mismatch. Thor, Wonder Man, Scarlet Witch, Hulk, Vision, and Human Torch? Seriously? From the bottom up.

Black Panther > Beast
Captain America > Night Crawler (in character anyway)
Spider-Man > Wolverine
Iron Man > Cyclops
Human Torch > Gambit
Scarlet Witch (assuming just hexes) > Polaris
Vision > Rogue (if giving her Carol Danvers powers it becomes pretty equal)
Hulk > Colossus
Wonder Man > Storm
Thor > Jean Grey (unless you are giving her PF)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos, Hulk solos, Wonder man solos, Scarlet witch solos,

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

@lateralus is COMPLETELY unconvinced of your point of view, mon ami. How do you see this playing out (since he was very descriptive in how it would go down in the Avengers favor)?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet Jean drops most of them with her TP and then combines her TP with TK to give them the beating she gave Gladiator

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the X-Men have some chance here and could fair better with some prep, but the Avengers for a majority. I can see the X-Men taking out Spiderman, Human Torch, Black Panther, Cap, and maybe a couple of others. But I don't see them getting past Thor.

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@heraldofganthet Jean drops most of them with her TP and then combines her TP with TK to give them the beating she gave Gladiator

You're are talking about a teenage Jean Grey who does not yet have the discipline to take down 5 characters as powerful as Gladiator (Thor, Hulk, WM, SW, and Vision).....especially when all 5 of them know that Jean is the only one of the bunch that is even close to being a threat to them.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

@lateralus Only Thor, Hulk and Wonder Man are in Gladiator's range. Jean already got into Wanda's head. Simon is practically crazy, it wouldn't be hard for Jean to make him fight the Avengers again. He'd solo by himself.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers, only threat from X-men is Jean Grey and Night Crawler (if morals are off)

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@lateralus Only Thor, Hulk and Wonder Man are in Gladiator's range. Jean already got into Wanda's head. Simon is practically crazy, it wouldn't be hard for Jean to make him fight the Avengers again. He'd solo by himself.

And while she is thinking about who to try and control she has already taken Mjolnir to the face.