Avengers vs Wonder Woman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@highaccuser: yes there is evidence. He's been training since birth..

Who's physically above Thor that he fought? All I can think of is Hercules who he beat hand to hand.

Bane is trained. Batman strength is pretty much meta human. Bomb proof glass is strength not MA skill.

The fact you say Thor is untrained shows me you've never read a thor comic in your life. He's been training all his life and mastered MA on Asgard and earth. All his life. All those thousands of years. Now your just lowballing him and stating false things. They are both skilled, but Diana hasn't done anything to put herself above Thor.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: keep in mind, you're dealing with people who believe that the fact that Wonder Woman doesn't have bullet proof skin means anyone here can easily hurt her.

You need 60,000 lbs UTS to have bullets bounce of your body like Superman. One would think, with all her strength, her skin would at least be proportionate with her muscles and bones and rest of her body. It's a wonder how she moves at all with such "wet tissue-like" skin. But she is called Wonder Woman.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#753  Edited By Sy8000

@jayc1324:

And he has nothing to show for it.

Who's physically above Thor that he fought? All I can think of is Hercules who he beat hand to hand.

Actually he lost by virtue of being less skilled and weaker.

Bane is trained. Batman strength is pretty much meta human. Bomb proof glass is strength not MA skill.

Bane isn't even close to Bruce skill wise.

The fact you say Thor is untrained shows me you've never read a thor comic in your life. He's been training all his life and mastered MA on Asgard and earth. All his life. All those thousands of years. Now your just lowballing him and stating false things. They are both skilled, but Diana hasn't done anything to put herself above Thor.

I've read quite a few. None of them show him actually using his skill.

Is this not a skill feat above everything Thor has ever done?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: what do you mean nothing to show for it??

Hercules is equal to thor in strength actually. Again, lack of knowledge on you're part.

But bane is still trained. Beating trained people is a feat.

Diana rarely uses skill either. These two are so powerful they rarely have to. But he has before. and hey look. Its more feats against an untrained, weaker fighter.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Why are we even making a big deal about skill? There's no reason Diana can't just beat him by being insanely faster and equipped to incap him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: silver surfer is faster and never beat Thor. Thor only has trouble with speed against street levelers. Because writer have to make it seam like they have a chance so they play on their speed. But whenever Thor fights powerhouses who are faster, speed is never and issue. He can also stop time. Or bfr her.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@highaccuser: silver surfer is faster and never beat Thor. Thor only has trouble with speed against street levelers. Because writer have to make it seam like they have a chance so they play on their speed. But whenever Thor fights powerhouses who are faster, speed is never and issue. He can also stop time. Or bfr her.

Surfer doesn't use his speed as well as Diana and he didn't use it as well as Diana does. Thor has trouble with street levelers because he's actually slower than them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: makes no sense. slower than street levelers but can keep up with guys way faster than street levelers? Same reason why Deathstroke was able to trip the flash and escape superman. Street levelers always nerf higher tier characters when they interact.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@highaccuser: makes no sense. slower than street levelers but can keep up with guys way faster than street levelers? Same reason why Deathstroke was able to trip the flash and escape superman. Street levelers always nerf higher tier characters when they interact.

Except Thor isn't faster than them. Besides, being faster than street levelers would still make Thor leagues beneth Diana.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@highaccuser: but he can fight people as fast as Diana

Not when they're using their speed he can't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: he can. He is durable and can use his other powers like stopping time or BFR

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#767  Edited By izbighulk

@jayc1324:

And he has nothing to show for it.

Actually he lost by virtue of being less skilled and weaker.

Bane isn't even close to Bruce skill wise.

I've read quite a few. None of them show him actually using his skill.

Is this not a skill feat above everything Thor has ever done?

Are you trying to say that the pics depicting Wonder Woman beating Power Girl puts her above Thor ?

Look at the way Power Girl attacks there is no skill shown here except Wonder Woman beating an unskilled fighter

I mean uppercut really Power Girl.....so much of martial skills and skilled opponents that that Wonder Woman faced

I've seen Batman performing better moves than Wonder Woman who is supposed to be older and better trained

Wonder Woman just doesn't impress in a martial arts section

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: lol they believe Thor is unskilled but is scans already listed that show otherwise . They're ignoring the fact that Thor has beating ppl way faster than him . They're ignoring the fact that WW is still vulnerable to piercing objects & this isn't a one on one fight . Thor can definitely keep her busy long enough for wolverine to stab her . Or IM to unload a mini gun on her lol . Or for Bucky to unload his pistol on her lol or for hawkeye to shoot her with an arrow lol . As I said before I have scans of her getting hit with arrows & stabbed with a pitch fork lol . She can't focus on blocking those & not getting killed by Thor or vice versa . They say the other aren't a factor but when she has that weakness & she can't focus all her attention on them they are a factor .

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Did wonderwoman get some kind of amp i dont know about? Because if not then the avengers stomp.

Considering she was already Superman level without the magic vulnerability, why would she need one?

@jayc1324 said:

@highaccuser:

What? Thor has been training for thousands of years longer than her.

Then why doesn't he ever show it?

Wolverine battled the Hulk and Wendigo

And lost consistently to Hulk. As a matter of fact, I am pretty sure there is a book somewhere where Logan mentions he was crazy to think he could actually take on the Hulk the first time.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except Thor isn't faster than them. Besides, being faster than street levelers would still make Thor leagues beneth Diana.

Don't make me laugh.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: lol they believe Thor is unskilled but is scans already listed that show otherwise . They're ignoring the fact that Thor has beating ppl way faster than him . They're ignoring the fact that WW is still vulnerable to piercing objects & this isn't a one on one fight . Thor can definitely keep her busy long enough for wolverine to stab her . Or IM to unload a mini gun on her lol . Or for Bucky to unload his pistol on her lol or for hawkeye to shoot her with an arrow lol . As I said before I have scans of her getting hit with arrows & stabbed with a pitch fork lol . She can't focus on blocking those & not getting killed by Thor or vice versa . They say the other aren't a factor but when she has that weakness & she can't focus all her attention on them they are a factor .

Agree I don't know why Wonder Woman fanboys refuse to admit the obvious thing that she is outnumbered. The purpose of a team is to be able to overcome things an individual could not. So lets see we have Thor who can hold his own against her + teammates who can help him

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@uugieboogie: @izbighulk: WW showed skills to beat Powergirl that was the point of the scans,WW has more skill feats than thor and if her feats are not impressive then thor's are even less impressive so she still wins in skills,WW has shown that she knows martial arts.

SS's combat speed is really low,he doesn't fightat light speed,you can easily tell by looking at his catalogue of feats,thor has never defeated somebody way faster than him that was actually using speed at the best of its capabilities.

all the other avengers are going down,she was blocking bullets in all directions at once while being blind,she can redirect those bullets or thor's lightnings to take the others down,or she can speedblitz them,or she can release the lightnings of zeus in a lighting storm like this.

No Caption Provided

That lightning right there is NOTHING compared to Thors lightning. Lightning that KO'd Hulk in one strike, make hercules call for his dad, cover entire planets. Show me her lightning doing something close to that, how many times has she even used that lightning power?

Two she is only blocking bullets with no distractions, she'll be fighting Thor someone who is physically superior to her. ALL her attention would be on Thor & please don't sit here & lie & say she doesn't have to worry about Thor that much. & still he has no weakness & she does. She is vulnerable to piercing objects. Wolverine could definitely stab her than thor would definitely get the upper hand.

You keep calling the other team members non factors but they are factors with the simple fact she has to deal with thor first, he will have ALL her attention. Don't say she doesnt have to focus when fighting him.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SuperStar_sketcher said:

Did wonderwoman get some kind of amp i dont know about? Because if not then the avengers stomp.

Considering she was already Superman level without the magic vulnerability, why would she need one?

@jayc1324 said:

@highaccuser:

@super_trunks555 said:

And lost consistently to Hulk. As a matter of fact, I am pretty sure there is a book somewhere where Logan mentions he was crazy to think he could actually take on the Hulk the first time.

He should it when he fought the Warriors 3, Also showed it here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Thor caught hypersonic speedsters before, he isn't way slower.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

@SuperStar_sketcher said:

@jayc1324 said:

@highaccuser:

@super_trunks555 said:

He should it when he fought the Warriors 3, Also showed it here

Wonder Woman has also used guns bows on occasion, that doesn't make her Deadshot or Green Arrow.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: what does that have to do with Thor being here showing he has skill & been training since childhood . You two aren't listening to reasoning & ignoring facts lol .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: thor swings his hammer light speed.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Show me scans of her using this lightning not word of mouth. Her "lightning" is nowhere near on par with thor. This guy makes tornados from flapping his cape. His storms cover entire planets. Show me a scan of her lightning doing anything close to that. his guy makes lightning storms in space. He's manipulated the winds & space called forth the winds from a thousand planets. used his earth & lightning powers to fix an entire moon. WW does not have lightning powers its the other way around. He completely outclasses her when it comes to power. & I just showed you cans of her being hurt with pierced weapons. A bullet from cap, arrow from hawkeye or a claw from wolverine can hurt her.

& Thor has slow combat speed?

& he has a lot more likw when he was fighting gorr he was mixing his fighting with his flight. Flying at gorr at full speed & hitting him, isnt that a speed blitz? Flying a galactus & hitting him is that a speed blitz? You & @outside_85 clearly don't read Thor comics. Just showed you two WW weakness, show me Thors weakness. Can she really pay thor so little attention that she can focus on blocking wolverine, hawkeye, cap, spiderman & iron man? You honestly cant thing thor can keep her busy.

@jayc1324 they are completely ignoring scans & facts. they clearly dont read thor comics

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@jayc1324 said:

@agent41: thor swings his hammer light speed.

his harmer can travel at those speeds,when have you seen thor fighting at light speed?,he never fights anywhere near light speed,he had a few good combat speed 5 decades ago,his trackrecord in combat speed can't compete with WW's at all.

Lol the Hammer is in his hand right? & like I said when he fought gorr that was 5 decades ago. He flew at gorr at light speed & swung his hammer. Why can't he do that to WW? Your completely ignoring thor feats & you know nothing about him.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: You mistake flight/travel speed for combat speed, which seems to be quite a common mistake in this thread. Mjolnir being able to fly very fast, even with Thor attached to the end of it, is no secret, but it only matters when Thor or his hammer has to get from point A to point B, it matters squat when his enemy is 2 feet away from his own face.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's stated he swings his hammer FTL . He can swing his hammer faster than the lightning he commands . That swinging not flying . & 2 feet away that's different . 2 feet away he can still SWING his hammer FTL . & 2 feet away how is WW going to speed blitz him ? & now from a distance he can't still fly at someone with full speed & then hit with his hammer like he did with Gorr & Galactus . That has scan showing him flying towards them to hit . & than there's scans of gladiator tryna to speed blitz him but he countered . So either there two feet away or a few meters away ... He can still swing his hammer fast enough for fly at her fast enough for the strike . So this speed advantage & combat speed advantage is not valid . & either way this isn't just WW vs Thor . You have 4 other ppl that can hurt her while she's focused with Thor . If you actually ready Thor comics or did research on Thor (not just what you've seen on here) you'll know that whole combat speed & being slow isn't true . The "lack of skill" isn't true . There's multiple scans showing otherwise . If he's flying towards someone & hit the with his hammer isnt that the samething as WW running or flying towards someone & punching them ? Isn't that what speed blitzing is ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: come on we both know why thats even a comic, because superman again is being a stupid slave lol XD

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: what does that have to do with Thor being here showing he has skill & been training since childhood . You two aren't listening to reasoning & ignoring facts lol .

The point is that a few scattered showings of some skill throughout 50 years of comics is not enough to be considered consistent when every other fight Thor is in has him employ the same tactic: hit target in the head with Mjolnir till it falls over and stops moving and tank everything the target can throw at him before that happens. Which is the exact same tactic the Hulk uses.

It's stated he swings his hammer FTL . He can swing his hammer faster than the lightning he commands .

Prove it, because I think you are vastly overestimating how fast Thor actually moves.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

The point is that a few scattered showings of some skill throughout 50 years of comics is not enough to be considered consistent when every other fight Thor is in has him employ the same tactic: hit target in the head with Mjolnir till it falls over and stops moving and tank everything the target can throw at him before that happens. Which is the exact same tactic the Hulk uses.

Theres more than a few, lol why are you ppl trying to dismiss his skill. & Like I said the ppl Thor fights you won't use martial arts on thats stupid. The ppl he fights you need to use overall power. Ppl like SS, Glory, Thanos, Galactus, Sentry, Juggernaut Etc. You don't use martial arts on the ppl he fights you do exactly what YOU said he hits his opponents with his most powerful weapon & most powerful attacks. You just keep ignoring the fact that he has shown skill. Just like WW said she was trained to be a warrior so was Thor. You & @agent41 continue to ignore this fact even after @jayc1324 & I continue to show you feats of him fighting & being a warrior. I'm not downplaying WW skill or speed. All I'm saying is that they're both warriors & both trained to fight. I don't see how WW locking Thor would help. Even if she did what happened to hercules would happen to her. She can't block if shes holding onto Thor. She can't block arrows, bullets & claws if shes holding onto Thor. This fight still isn't WW Vs Thor its WW Vs Avengers so keep that in mind.

@uugieboogie said:

It's stated he swings his hammer FTL . He can swing his hammer faster than the lightning he commands .

Prove it, because I think you are vastly overestimating how fast Thor actually moves.

Is this enough proof? One says he moves with the swiftness of the lightning he commands. Another says "moving so fast the eye cant see (mind you Heimdall sees everything) & that he goes so fast he creates a sonic boom. Throws his hammer so fast it sends spiderman into space in a matter of seconds. & the last he moves so fast he becomes a blurr of motion? Are you sure im overestimating how he moves or are you underestimating how he moves? Do you even read or own any Thor comics?

What more proof do you need?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#791  Edited By Outside_85

@uugieboogie: I keep demanding you show us he has skills on the levels of Diana's, because that's the only thing that's going to save him. Otherwise the fight is going to go exactly like the WW vs Powergirl fight, with Diana just leaning one way or the other to avoid being hit before hitting back.

Its not proof at all, the first is just Thor making a wild swing, the second is travel speed, the third says nothing other than 'a blur', fourth is a throw, fifth is that 3rd person narrator from scan three which is useless and the sixth doesn't show Thor move at all, just holding his cape out.

And let me explain why a 3rd person narrator is useless: You have no idea who he (or she) is or what he is, which makes all the differences when they describe things as vaguely a 'a blur'. This however is useful:

No Caption Provided

Notice Supergirls inner monologue, this is useful because we know Supergirl and what she is capable of. Kara didn't even see 'a blur', she actually didn't even see Diana move, and this is coming from a person that can (or will) fly and react FTL under her own power.

It's the same with this one; is far more useful:

No Caption Provided

Because you can see it both from Amazo's often extremely heightened perspective and from (I think) Vixen's.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I keep demanding you show us he has skills on the levels of Diana's, because that's the only thing that's going to save him. Otherwise the fight is going to go exactly like the WW vs Powergirl fight, with Diana just leaning one way or the other to avoid being hit before hitting back.

He took out the warriors 3 who known for their skill, I've shown multiple scans of him fighting you two just refuse to accept them, lol. That fight with power girl would be nothing like. Power Girl has ZERO skill feats for one & for two if WW got Thor in a headlock the samething that happened to Hercules would happen to her. Again she can't block it if shes worried about holding onto Thor who is physically stronger than her.

Its not proof at all, the first is just Thor making a wild swing, the second is travel speed, the third says nothing other than 'a blur', fourth is a throw, fifth is that 3rd person narrator from scan three which is useless and the sixth doesn't show Thor move at all, just holding his cape out.

A wild swing or not those weren't meant to skill feats or not & those are your opinions about it being a wild swing. None of those are travel speed he's moving fighting Hela that isn't travel speed. & it says a Blur thats moving fast you two keep claiming is super slow if he was he wouldn't be a Blur that even Heimdall can't see & he sees ALL. Him just moving caused a sonic boom. The only one that showed travel was when he hit galactus & that shows he capability of speed blitzing from a distance just like he did with Gorr. All the scans I showed were valid scans of his combat speed or his capablity to speed blitz.

And let me explain why a 3rd person narrator is useless: You have no idea who he (or she) is or what he is, which makes all the differences when they describe things as vaguely a 'a blur'. This however is useful:

No Caption Provided

Notice Supergirls inner monologue, this is useful because we know Supergirl and what she is capable of. Kara didn't even see 'a blur', she actually didn't even see Diana move, and this is coming from a person that can (or will) fly and react FTL under her own power.

It's the same with this one; is far more useful:

No Caption Provided

Because you can see it both from Amazo's often extremely heightened perspective and from (I think) Vixen's.

Lol those scans don't actually say how fast WW was actually moving so they aren't the same. You still didn't even answer my question. She's vulnerable to piercing attacks, whats stopping her from catching a bullet, an arrow or an claw while shes fighting Thor? Thor is clearly bullet proof so it wouldn't hurt him. How can she block lightning that engulfs entire planets? Blast enough to damage glory. You don't read Thor comics at all & you have't done research on him. Your just going by what you see on here which makes you debate invalid. Good day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: why would it go like the we and powergirl fight?? You really think powergirl is on thors level? Thor is twice as powerful as her. Thor beats people with greater speed all the time. He can stop time or BFR diana. Or he fan trap her in a storm whole she gets electrified and shot at and blasted with energy while all the other avengers attack too. He's been training for millenia and mastered MA on Earth and on Asgard. Everything you say shows you know nothing about Thor. You deny his skill and his speed. No one here is denying that wonder woman is fast and skilled. We are respecting her abilities. But you for some reason can't accept that Thor is too despite us giving you feats. Why?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@uugieboogie: yes thor has slow combat speed,showing a few good feats from 5 decades ago doesn't put him on WW's combat speed level.

They show he isn't as slow as you claim. They show she won't easily speedblitz. Gladiator tried & he countered it.

pre 52 WW has the ability to channel Zeus lightnings thorough her bracelets as i showed in that scan,so she has a powerful range attack that will kill hawkeye,captain america,Spiderman,Ironman,so that is one anwer to those characters that you said were going to be distraction,she was blocking bullets in all directions at once while being blind,so she also has the option to redirect those bullets or thor's lightnings to take the others down,or she can speedblitz them,she has many options to deal with the other avengers fast.

You showed ONE scan of it. isn't there a rule of 3 with powers? If not I have a scan of Thor skrinking Hyperion & trapping in a jar. Also the lightning wont kill Wolverine he'll heal, You haven't shown it to be powerful enough to kill iron man cause it wasn't hitting anything. I have scans of Thors lightning hitting actually ppl & KO'in ppl. & Her lightning wont get passed caps shield. & YOU KEEP SAYING THE SAMETHING lol her being blind folded means nothing. If she;s engaged in combat with Thor FOCUSED on Thor shes nothing worrying about what the others are doing or she'll get killed easily. & she's not blocking or redirecting Thors lightning, Lightning he's engulfed entire planets, lightning he used to FIX a planet. Shes not on his power level. She really on have one option to take down the Avengers & it won't be fast. You are severely overestimating her. Thor won't go down fast, Wolverine won't stay down & Iron Man go down that fast either. & once again she wont speed blitz Thor I showed a scan of gladiator trying that & it didn't work cause THor countered it.

and again,WW has more skills than thor.

Batman's citation on WW's combat skills:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/67985/1251811-justice_league_of_america__13___page_5.jpg

Depowered Feats:

Here's a depowered Wonder Woman taking on a mob of rabid cult followers with martial arts:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67985/1404508-wonder_woman_v2__148___page_3.jpg

Depowered Wonder Woman uses martial arts to get the better of Captain Nazi:

http://www.amazonarchives.com/Images/ww15p1.JPG

A depowered Wonder Woman takes on the legendary swordsman, Beowulf:

http://www.amazonarchives.com/Images/ww20p3.JPG

Sparring:

Here's Wonder Woman sparring and giving Black Canary martial arts tips:

http://img83.exs.cx/img83/1342/BoP_68_10.jpg

Wonder Woman sparring with Batman for fun:

http://i.imgur.com/Q0wKp.jpg

Super powered opponent:

Here's Diana's fight against Power Girl where she begins using her martial arts techniques:

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/w13.jpg

The Sacrifice battle with Superman where she on several occasions used martial arts:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/67985/2814883-dcp_essentials___superman__sacrifice___dc____compiled_by_kritter_dcp___page_77.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/67985/2814886-dcp_essentials___superman__sacrifice___dc____compiled_by_kritter_dcp___page_78.jpg

http://s11.postimage.org/axqordjhv/wonderwoman1_3.jpg

Her fight with Superman in For Tomorrow, again using martial arts kicks:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/67985/2095259-for_tomorrow___08___superman__211___page_13.jpg

Her fight with Superman in the Witch and the Warrior, again using martial arts such as kicks and palm thrusts:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/1/16549/1802630-04_ww_on_superman_just_too_strong.jpg

Her fight with Superman and Crucifer's Vampires in the Tenth Circle, again using martial arts kicks:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczop0R5HA1qjzyxso1_1280.jpg

Her fight with Captain Marvel where she chose to use her kicks rather than brawling:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78926/2346195-1228285_500x742.jpg

Wonder Woman uses a textbook martial arts kick against a chaos amped Rama:

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/WonderWoman152-08.jpg

Wonder Woman using a muay thai styled knee to knock out the Flash:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111487/3048252-evil+flash.jpg

Wonder Woman using martial arts against Big Barda:

http://i25.tinypic.com/2qce8i1.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/15quuj5.jpg

http://i31.tinypic.com/ier0b7.jpg

Using martial arts to fight the JLA while blind:

http://i25.tinypic.com/33mc1gp.jpg

Using martial arts against Cheetah:

http://i27.tinypic.com/fadcad.jpg

Using her martial arts prowess against Cheetah:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/67985/1255588-wonder_woman_v3__2___page_28.jpg

Now, all I'm saying here is that more than any of those four that you mentioned, Wonder Woman uses martial arts in her fighting form when in battle.

You keep using the same scans & saying the samething. Her skill won't get her that far. She won't keep Thor down & if she gets him in a hold the sametthing he did to Hercules he did to her. Thor has no skill? Thor held his own against a Vishnu the hindu god with 4 arms in his realm. This guy practically sky father level him & two others are the leaders of the hindu pathogen. Even if she outclasses him in skill its not by much. & I showed the speed won't be a problem. This guy took hits from the Celestials lol show me WW dishing out any attacks that strong. & show me scans of WW tanking the of attacks thor has dished out. The blast he finished Mangog with, the blast he hit glory with. The lightning he hit Void with. The lightning he KO'd Hulk with & Hulk is far more durable & has a better healing factor than WW. You are ignoring scans & keep showing the same scans over & over & you keep saying the same things & posting the same thing over & over. I'm done debating with you cause you don't have to debate or show proof you ran out of proof 5 pages ago. @jayc1324@clark_el@xlr87t3 This guys wont except the facts & clearly has nomore argument to make using the same stuff for the last 5 pages. Thor takes this 6-7/10 & avengers takes this 9/10. Too many ppl on this team can actually hurt her with that vulnerbility she has.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@outside_85: why would it go like the we and powergirl fight?? You really think powergirl is on thors level? Thor is twice as powerful as her. Thor beats people with greater speed all the time. He can stop time or BFR diana. Or he fan trap her in a storm whole she gets electrified and shot at and blasted with energy while all the other avengers attack too. He's been training for millenia and mastered MA on Earth and on Asgard. Everything you say shows you know nothing about Thor. You deny his skill and his speed. No one here is denying that wonder woman is fast and skilled. We are respecting her abilities. But you for some reason can't accept that Thor is too despite us giving you feats. Why?

Because they're either DC fanboys or Thor haters. They ignore every scan & feat I show lol

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#799  Edited By reaverlation

Diana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: How? Wolverine can't die. She isn't keeping Thor down either.