• Morals are on
  • Win by death/KO/incapacitation
  • random encounter

• Both teams start visible
  • Begin 30 feat apart
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool's healing factor tilts this in team 2's favor.

#3 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabertooth (as long as it's not his jobber him) would do some heavy damage here. Then we have Deadpool and I don't know much of SIlver Samurai, other than his very first appearance.

I'm going with a 50/50 here. Hawkeye tilts this in the Avenger's favor here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Deadpool's healing factor tilts this in team 2's favor.

I agree.

Vouile

#5 Posted by robertloucksjr (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

I am assuming this is healing factor Deadpool. If that is the case, team 1 will have a hard time putting down DP and Sabertooth. Silver Samurai is also relatively tough and his tachyon sword cuts through most stuff though it won't though Caps shield and I am unsure what would happen with the vibranium armor. I would go with team 2 because of their ability to tank hits and deliver finishing shots.

#6 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

BP should be able to take out Sabertooth given his gear and enhancements.

Cap should be able to take on Deadpool at least long enough for T'Challa to beat Sabertooth,

Hawkeye would probably pick off Silvr Samurai quickly, though admitedly I don't know a whole lot about him.

#7 Posted by Pyrogram (38510 posts) - - Show Bio

BP will be the deciding factor in this fight.

#8 Posted by jashro44 (21845 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

#10 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers actually. Better teamwork. Deadpool is too brawling and unpredictable to work in a team.

#11 Posted by tomlikesfries (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Team 2, since it's a random encounter. If both teams had preparation, the Avengers would win, mainly because of T'Challa.

#12 Posted by dondave (37460 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderpool94: He works in uncanny x-force just fine.

Team 2 ftw

#13 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@spiderpool94: He works in uncanny x-force just fine.

Team 2 ftw

Surprisingly in that series....Deadpool struck me as the most morally upright character of the team. Now that's really saying a lot.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#14 Posted by logy5000 (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Avengers

#15 Posted by RubyVisor (69 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go with the Avengers. Mainly due to BP's mind and Cap's unbelievable tactician skills. While I don't doubt team 2 could work together well, they don't have any leadership, or could develop winning game plan. Plus Cap's chemistry with Hawkeye and T'challa would have to count for some kind of advantage.

#16 Posted by jashro44 (21845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: @logy5000:Reasons?

@RubyVisor said:

I'm going to go with the Avengers. Mainly due to BP's mind and Cap's unbelievable tactician skills. While I don't doubt team 2 could work together well, they don't have any leadership, or could develop winning game plan. Plus Cap's chemistry with Hawkeye and T'challa would have to count for some kind of advantage.

Nice post. I was wondering when/if someone was going to bring up team work.

#17 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine Villains

#18 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool would shoot down Hawkeye from teh get go. Cap and Panther would put up a decent resistance, but Sabretooth and Deadpool are hard to put down and Silver Samurai would be maiming someone here with his remarkable skill.

#19 Posted by RubyVisor (69 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@RubyVisor said:

I think chemistry is an unbelievably underrated factor on a lot of these team-up posts. If you know how your partners are going to react in certain situations, i'd think that gives a huge advantage. Which is why (on an unrelated note) I think even outmatched power wise, Cyclops and Wolverine could take most any 2 man team. Unbelievable chemistry, same with Bucky/Cap and Mockingbird/Hawkeye. Just my opinion though.

#20 Posted by jashro44 (21845 posts) - - Show Bio

@RubyVisor said:

@jashro44 said:

@RubyVisor said:

I think chemistry is an unbelievably underrated factor on a lot of these team-up posts. If you know how your partners are going to react in certain situations, i'd think that gives a huge advantage. Which is why (on an unrelated note) I think even outmatched power wise, Cyclops and Wolverine could take most any 2 man team. Unbelievable chemistry, same with Bucky/Cap and Mockingbird/Hawkeye. Just my opinion though.

Definitely agree with the bolded part.

#21 Edited by wolverinethesoldier (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.The avengers have better relation with there team mates, of course the avengers have worked together in diffrent teams ,this team couldve happened before maybe on a two or four man team with diffrent people.Team 2 deadpool is a unpredictable asset to team 2 sabertooth and silver samurai i think have a good chemistry but, beyond that i give team 1 the win.

#22 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

Taking away plot, and assuming no characters are jobbing, Creed and Co. should take this.

The biggest advantage for team Avengers is BP due to gear. But Samurai's tachyon enhanced swordsmanship could prove extremely lethal despite the vibranium suit. Alone, I don't think he has the skill to take T'Challa down, but assuming the aforementioned jobber aura's are off, this may very well come down to a two on one scenario against BP within short order.

However, written in a Marvel comic, which is to say, Creed jobs and plot ever works in Steve's favor, then the Avengers make short work. Thems the way the cookie crumbles in Marvel-land.

#23 Posted by jashro44 (21845 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#24 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 will put up a respectable villain fight but team 1 just has way better feats.

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye is the weak link

#26 Posted by dondave (37460 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 ftw

#27 Posted by God_Spawn (37898 posts) - - Show Bio

I do think the statistical advantages could come into effect. While I think Cap and T'Challa can take any of these guys 1 on 1, 2 on 1 I don't see happening. And Logan's villains have pretty fast reflexes so Hawkeye might have an issue of tagging them and with a 30 foot gap and a speed advantage for team 2, his first hit and arrow are crucial. Once team 2 closes the gap, Team 1 gets overwhelmed eventually. But if Hawkeye can at least take out Sabretooth, Deadpool, SS with the right arrow taking into advantage of Sabes' penchant for soaking or SS' lack of reflexes compared to his teammates, I'd see team 1 could eventually gain the advantage as I said team Cap or T'Challa can take either Deadpool or Sabretooth and with Hawkeye playing back up, it seals it. But I see it coming down if Hawkeye can remove one of them quickly before that gap closes. If not, they get overwhelmed. Regardless of teamwork.

Moderator Online
#28 Posted by Xwraith (18263 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm giving this one to team 2, but I'm not sure if Wade really counts a Wolverine villain.

#29 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

avengers can't lose this