Current Avengers vs Current Vongola with their gears

Round 1: morals on

Round 2: morals off

1 out of 10!

#2 Posted by Theorder14 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

I say the Avengers takes this handily. The only problems I see them having are the mist and cloud guardians. (Don't remember the names.)

@theorder14: Are you using the initial members of the Vongola or the entire Vongola as a whole?

#4 Posted by Theorder14 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

I say the Avengers takes this handily. The only problems I see them having are the mist and cloud guardians. (Don't remember the names.)

@theorder14: Are you using the initial members of the Vongola or the entire Vongola as a whole?

hmm do u think i should include all of them so it would be more even?

why do u think the cloud guardian is a bigger threat then the others?

#5 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94 said:

Bump.

I feel like Thor is the MVP here and could solo. I've always thought it would take the entire Vongola to take him on. So yes I think you should make the entire Vongola family.

Idk. He's always seemed more skilled than the rest and his VGear is more useful IMO.

I kinda sped through this manga though when I read it. Might have to read some parts again.

#6 Edited by Theorder14 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14 said:

@grandsymbiote94 said:

Bump.

I feel like Thor is the MVP here and could solo. I've always thought it would take the entire Vongola to take him on. So yes I think you should make the entire Vongola family.

Idk. He's always seemed more skilled than the rest and his VGear is more useful IMO.

I kinda sped through this manga though when I read it. Might have to read some parts again.

Maybe i should give all the upgrades they've had instead?i think the rain guardian is more useful then cloud because of its characteristic.

TDW Tsuna would easily stomp Hibari and even b4 that, i believe he's stronger and faster but I'm unsure of skill.

#7 Posted by McDerpyson (775 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by Theorder14 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

bump