Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Teams

Avengers: Current line-up (minus Captain Universe and Starbrand).

The Rot: Anton Arcane,Sethe and William Arcane.

Rules

• Random encounter
  • Current versions of the characters
  • Standard gears
  • No BFR
  • No help
  • Morals off
  • Win by death or incapacitation

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avengers.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Rot team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: because those 3 werent as powerful as some of the members on this avengers team. And just a quick question: did i read that correctly? You gave the avengers thanos?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: because those 3 werent as powerful as some of the members on this avengers team. And just a quick question: did i read that correctly? You gave the avengers thanos?

You should read abou them mate. Being more powerful is not everything....

I didn't give Thanos for the Avengers...was a little mistake.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@new52collector said:

You should read abou them mate. Being more powerful is not everything....

I didn't give Thanos for the Avengers...was a little mistake.

Ive read everything.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

Let's see. If we go by current versions, Thor technically doesn't wield Mjlonir anymore, Captain America is an old man, & Wolverine no longer has a healing factor. This basically makes them useless.

Not only that, but I see the Rot team killing a lot of the Avenger's here. These include Wolverine, Hawkeye, Captain America, Falcon, Black Widow, Shang Gi, Spider-Woman, & Spider-Man. They can then resurrect the fallen Avengers as zombies so that they may aide them. And honestly, they could also take out Captain Marvel, Hulk, Thor, Hyperion, & Iron Man. I'm not sure who the other's are but they could also become one with the Rot.

But now that I think about it, Captain Universe could be a big problem even though she's nearly feat less. (Or so I've heard.) And by all technicality, the team can't really put down the Rot team unless stuff stops dying. Not only that, but seeing as the Avenger's have no morals, I could see a lot of people being harmed by Thor summoning a lightning Bolt or Captain Universe spamming energy attacks and they still wouldn't care about harming their allies.

Anyway, I'm not actually sure about this. I'm going to wait for more comments from possibly more knowledgeable viners but for now I'm leaning somewhat towards the Rot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions said:

@matchesmalone21:

Let's see. If we go by current versions, Thor technically doesn't wield Mjlonir anymore, Captain America is an old man, & Wolverine no longer has a healing factor. This basically makes them useless.

Not only that, but I see the Rot team killing a lot of the Avenger's here. These include Wolverine, Hawkeye, Captain America, Falcon, Black Widow, Shang Gi, Spider-Woman, & Spider-Man. They can then resurrect the fallen Avengers as zombies so that they may aide them. And honestly, they could also take out Captain Marvel, Hulk, Thor, Hyperion, & Iron Man. I'm not sure who the other's are but they could also become one with the Rot.

But now that I think about it, Captain Universe could be a big problem even though she's nearly feat less. (Or so I've heard.) And by all technicality, the team can't really put down the Rot team unless stuff stops dying. Not only that, but seeing as the Avenger's have no morals, I could see a lot of people being harmed by Thor summoning a lightning Bolt or Captain Universe spamming energy attacks and they still wouldn't care about harming their allies.

Anyway, I'm not actually sure about this. I'm going to wait for more comments from possibly more knowledgeable viners but for now I'm leaning somewhat towards the Rot.

Read OP no Captain Universe and no Starbrand.

@new52collector: So have you pay attention,then? So what is Willian Arcane's powers?

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

The Rot team still wins and Captain America continues to be useless.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: of course i was paying attention. Thats a silly question. Now, you asked me what williams power was to test me and see if ive actualky read it. If memory serves, william is the child that tricked "little wing". He didnt seem very powerful. All i remember him doing is changing people into the rot. Nothing special.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: of course i was paying attention. Thats a silly question. Now, you asked me what williams power was to test me and see if ive actualky read it. If memory serves, william is the child that tricked "little wing". He didnt seem very powerful. All i remember him doing is changing people into the rot. Nothing special.

You clearly didn't understand his powers. William arcane can manipulated rotten matter like corpses,tumors,dead skin cells,dead animals and turn into beast,which he can also control

Abigail explaining his powers.

No Caption Provided

Mixing corpse into single beings and controlled them

No Caption Provided

Just a question could Avengers kill a child?

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: yea. I understood his powers. Its just not impressive. Thor alone could take them all down by using lightning and burning them down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: yea. I understood his powers. Its just not impressive. Thor alone could take them all down by using lightning and burning them down.

No you didn't understand. You're still attached with the idea of who has the bigger stick than the other,which doesn't matter because Sethe and Arcane are already dead and if damage can reform themselves. If you remember The Rot is natural force of death,so everything that is dying or is dead is under their control. New York is acity full of morgues,butchers shops,cemeteries (some with heroes and villains dead bodies),in a matter of minutes a army would be assemble with and also Arcane can use the Un-men.

The Avenger would see William and think he's a innocent boy,obviously would take care of him...withou prep they can't know he's a threat too.

Willian Arcane is also a avatar of The Rot. He not only bring the rot out of people,but also can infect them

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@new52collector: Another thing I want to point out is Sethe's powers.

Sethe is able to control animals that may have some connection with Rot as flies,which he already use to kill people.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: i realize that. But they can still be incapacitation. For example, they can be frozen. Also, i thought anton was the avatar. U guess i dont remwmber william becoming the avatar

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Really happy to see some Swamp Thing villains being used, sadly I am not up to date on the Avengers or I would vote.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: i realize that. But they can still be incapacitation. For example, they can be frozen. Also, i thought anton was the avatar. U guess i dont remwmber william becoming the avatar

William didn't become a avatar (my bad).....but it has the capability to become one the same with sister Abigail,because both have a strong connection with the Rot.

Agreed with the incapacitation part.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: what are flies gonna do to the high tier avengers?

Probably nothing.
The Rot will reclaim the rest as does with Wonder Woman (was demigod that time,currently a god),Hawkman (high tier healing factor),Superman,Raven.....