Quicksilver

Scarlett Witch

Hulk

Sentry

Thor

vs

Bloodlusted Superman

Battlefield: Starts in NY.

Superman is bloodlusted and believes that the Avenger's killed Lois, his parents, and the JLA.

Superman is allowed to sundip during mid battle.

The Avenger's have full knowledge on Superman's powers. Superman has knowledge on Thor and Sentry's powers.

The team is willing to stop him at any cost.

Who wins?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Chaos Prime

Think even a Bloodlusted Supes would have his hands full with Thor, Sentry & the Witch imo..

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

captain america is out quick so is quacksilver, hulk, scarlet witch, and  ironman, after supes takes them out he sun dips and then comes back and beats thor and sentry

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@Chaos Prime: I agree.

Thor would probably match Superman's strength and tactics, Sentry could soak the energy right out of Superman, and Scarlet Witch just has to say... "No more Superman."

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Susanoo
@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

Thor would probably match Superman's strength and tactics, Sentry could soak the energy right out of Superman, and Scarlet Witch just has to say... "No more Superman."

"

Scarlett Witch isn't that powerful anymore.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By cody1984

Scarlett Witch solos if she still has her powers. 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Susanoo
@cody1984 said:
"

"

Scarlett Witch isn't HOM Scarlett Witch...
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Susanoo said:
" @Dark Cloud™ said:
"

"
Scarlett Witch isn't that powerful anymore. "
She can be for this fight.
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Theworldbreaker

Thor,Hulk, and Sentry (well Scarlet Witch i guess to) are the only reasons Avengers win. Thor is strong enough to lift more thann a 3rd of the earth, Hulk's explanation would take a paragraph or 2 so i won't say why Hulk. And Sentry it depends if he's going to go all out or hold back but even holdign back it depends on how much i think with the ther 2 at his side they could win. Idk how powerful Scarlet Witch is anymore.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chaos Prime

@susanoo true but im sure she could still land a well timed Hex on his head :-)

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Susanoo
@Chaos Prime said:
"

"

IF she could catch someone moving beyond lightspeed.

@Dark Cloud™

said:

"

@Susanoo said:
"

@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

"

"

"

But she's not. It's current.
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Daydream

Superman loses.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cody1984
@Susanoo said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

"
Scarlett Witch isn't HOM Scarlett Witch... "

Even if this isn't the HOM Scarlett Witch her powers before were enough to make magnetto useless and killed the avengers (this happened prior to the house of M) with ease so I' m still going with the scarlett witch in this fight as being one of the main reasons why superman loses.  Thor and Sentry could solo as well.  This battle does come off as spite. 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Susanoo
@cody1984 said:
"

@Susanoo said:

" @cody1984 said:

"

"
Even if this isn't the HOM Scarlett Witch her powers before were enough to make magnetto useless and killed the avengers (this happened prior to the house of M) with ease so I' m still going with the scarlett witch in this fight as being one of the main reasons why superman loses.  Thor and Sentry could solo as well.  This battle does come off as spite. 

"

1. Sentry cannot solo Superman.

2. Thor cannot solo a bloodlusted Superman.

3. Magneto and the Avenger's aren't Superman. I doubt she can tag him before he speedblitzes her.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Susanoo said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
"

"

@Dark Cloud™

said:

"

@Susanoo said:
"

@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

"

"

"
But she's not. It's current. "
Where does it say it's current?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Susanoo
@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@Chaos Prime said:
"

"

@Dark Cloud™

said:

"

@Susanoo said:
"

@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

"

"

"
But she's not. It's current.

"
Where does it say it's current? "

It's always current unless stated otherwise. And I made the thread...
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Valtot
@Dark Cloud™:

we always use current unless stated otherwise
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Susanoo A bloodlusted supes wont be going at light-speed imo in this encounter. he will be more focused on beating the living crap out of everyone.But when he goes toe-to-toe with Thor & Sentry then imo that will give the Witch the time to act & use her pwoers to the Max..

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cody1984
@Susanoo said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

@Susanoo said:

" @cody1984 said:

"

"

"

3. Magneto and the Avenger's aren't Superman. I doubt she can tag him before he speedblitzes her.

"

1. Sentry could based on his powerlevel and if he keeps it together or loses it depending on how you look at it and doesn't run off.

2. If Thor goes into a rage then he would be able to handle superman.

3. That's if superman speedblitzes her if not she's got the ability to easily take him down. 

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Valtot
@Chaos Prime:

he can pretty much at the start roast the entire area with heat vision hotter than a star can wanda defend against that in the first second?
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Valtot said:
" @Dark Cloud™: we always use current unless stated otherwise "
Ah, okay. In that case, yeah, Superman would get a face full of Hex.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Chaos Prime
@Valtot said:
" @Chaos Prime: he can pretty much on the spot at the start roast the entire area with heat vision hotter than a star can wanda defend against that in the first second? "
On Earth she is more than capable of protecting herself imo..Doesnt she have some sort of bond with the elements? ie - fire,Earth,Wind water etc..
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By EpitomeofCool

scarlet witch gets blitz......

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Sentry has the Power of 1,000,000 (million) Exploding Suns, which is mightier than a single star (the size of the Sun). ONE Sun has proven to be too much for Superman to absorb, as he tends to be very unstable, even close to death (also depends on which Superman, and being current Superman, he's going to have massive trouble). And being that Superman is BL, Sentry would be forced to ignore his limitations and unleash the magnitude of his Power (which was underrated during the WWH Story Arc).

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Susanoo
@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

Sentry has the Power of 1,000,000 (million) Exploding Suns, which is mightier than a single star (the size of the Sun). ONE Sun has proven to be too much for Superman to absorb, as he tends to be very unstable, even close to death (also depends on which Superman, and being current Superman, he's going to have massive trouble). And being that Superman is BL, Sentry would be forced to ignore his limitations and unleash the magnitude of his Power (which was underrated during the WWH Story Arc).

"

Sentry has no valid feats to prove that he does have that power. Void does however but not Sentry. Sentry in theory can do anything but that's not the case here.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blood Lusted Kal-El wins.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By isaac_clarke

Steve stops time with the Time Gem and Tony teleports them next to a Red Giant with the Space Gem then tells Thor to smack his face in as much as he wants.

Yes I went there, degrassi style. =P

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Susanoo said:
" @Dark Cloud™ said:
"

"
Sentry has no valid feats to prove that he does have that power. Void does however but not Sentry. Sentry in theory can do anything but that's not the case here. "
Actually, there are threads somewhere on the Forum about Sentry and the extent of his powers, which go into detail. I suggest looking them up, as I'm too lazy to find and post them. But yeah, he does have some pretty impressive feats that can prove he has that kind of power and has used it. And I think by saying, "Sentry in theory can do anything but that's not the case here," would imply that it is the case, as he is a contender in this fight.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By termiteone4ever

Let me put it like this .The longest Standing Avenger would be Thor and he is going down before Him or HULk even knows it . HULK head would be ripped off and toss in the SUn long before his head realizes his body is in the SUN.  Before the witch can think she is already but in talk . Iron man is ripped out of the suit and his armor shoved up in places i can type on the Vine. Poor quick silver dont even know what kill him. The only red white and blue CPT America would see is his own shield busting him in half wishing he had some of wolverine powers. Black Panther Was disintegrated along with the remains or the rest of the team NO way none of them BEat a BLood LUST superman. Hell noo 

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Susanoo
@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

"
Sentry has no valid feats to prove that he does have that power. Void does however but not Sentry. Sentry in theory can do anything but that's not the case here.

"
Actually, there are threads somewhere on the Forum about Sentry and the extent of his powers, which go into detail. I suggest looking them up, as I'm too lazy to find and post them. But yeah, he does have some pretty impressive feats that can prove he has that kind of power and has used it. And I think by saying, "Sentry in theory can do anything but that's not the case here," would imply that it is the case, as he is a contender in this fight.

"

Then prove that case. And I have the best feats from Sentry (Which was Void's feats and not Sentrys) in my images.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Chaos Prime

@termiteone4ever..Random encounter then u sum it up not too far from the truth..But this isnt a random encounter.Thor & team know all about Supes so i guess they know that Thor, Sentry & Wanda are their best bet in winning this one..
Thor will be just as mad as Supes in this encounter because he knows this will be a fight to the death..

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cody1984

@termiteone4ever said:

"Let me put it like this .The longest Standing Avenger would be Thor and he is going down before Him or HULk even knows it . HULK head would be ripped off and toss in the SUn long before his head realizes his body is in the SUN.  "

That's a vast overestimation of superman and underestimation of hulk and thor.  Saying Superman wins is one thing what you wrote is absurd.       

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By isaac_clarke

Again, why people bother to argue with termite is beyond me.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cody1984
@isaac_clarke said:
"

Again, why people bother to argue with termite is beyond me.

"

Why is the guy nothing but a troll?
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Susanoo said:
" @Dark Cloud™ said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

"

"

"
Then prove that case. And I have the best feats from Sentry (Which was Void's feats and not Sentrys) in my images. "
Void is a mental aspect of Sentry, and therefore IS the Sentry. Though the power-set for each aspect is in contrast to one another, that doesn't defeat the point that they are one-in-the-same character. Thus, the case has been proven because of who Sentry is and what powers Sentry (or Void) has expressed. I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm simply stating, as you are, that Sentry has the feats necessary (whether or not he's in Void Mode). Besides, there are several feats Sentry HAS shown in the comics that are very impressive; such as demolishing the Asgard castle during a Dark Avengers Arc, going head-to-head with an enraged Hulk by the ending of World War Hulk, reaching the Sun in less than a few seconds, and shall I mention (as I did in another battle thread) that Sentry easily warped Absorbing Man completely after Absorbing Man absorbed his powers? To me, those feats alone would mean trouble for Superman.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Chaos Prime

Just also wanted to add the point about the Ebony blade,Wots stopping Thor or Sentry from wielding it?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Chaos Prime said:
" Just also wanted to add the point about the Ebony blade,Wots stopping Thor or Sentry from wielding it? "
You and me are on the same wave, dude, because just as I came back to this battle, the Ebony Blade was on my mind. Lol.

The Ebony Blade itself was forged through magic, right? I'm not exactly sure on it's composition or who created it, though I'm suspecting it was Merlin? If the Ebony Blade is indeed magic in nature, than it would be as troublesome to Superman, too. It might just depend on who's wielding it.
CalamitySam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CalamitySam

I'm not 100% but isn't Sentry's invulnerability insanely overpowered.  Spider-Womans 's venom blasts, capable of killing even superhumans at full power, have no effect on him, Ironman's scanners discovered no physical weaknesses in his body, and Nick Fury has stated that so far no one in S.H.I.E.L.D has any idea how to take him down. Point here being, what can Superman's heat vision do against him?

Sentry can also emit light and he can also see nerve endings (Do pressure point maneuvers work on Superman?). If he can emit red solar beams then he could pretty easily solo Supes.

Even if he couldn't solo Supes, he'd be close to it, and with Thor and SW this is pretty much a curbstomp.
Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By batmanbeyond234

Entertainment only,no debate. And no whining.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"the Man of Steel roared,roasting civilians alive with heat vision,while throwing automobiles haphazardly. After the Avengers killed his friends and family,he had been somehow exposed to red kryptonite. Now,he was pissed.

"Superman. Stop this at once,"ordered Captain America,with the Avengers at his side. Black Panther,Iron Man,Quicksilver,Scarlet Witch,Thor,Sentry,and the Incredible Hulk stood beside him. In a fit of rage, Superman rushed up to Captain America,punched a hole through his shield,ripped it to shreds,and then punched a whole in Steve's chest. Black Panther slashed at him with the Ebony Blade,but Superman grabbed it,and flung the Wakandan into space. Iron Man rushed off to save him.

Scarlet Witch shot a hex bolt at him,but grabbing Sentry who was preparing to uppercut him,he used Sentry as a human shield, thus temporarily depowering him. Superman rushed up to Wanda,dodging her hex bolts and Thor's lightning. Quicksilver and the Hulk followed behind.

Superman literally punched Wanda's face off. "YOU BASTARD!"Pietro roared,flinging himself at the Man of Steel. Superman grabbed his right arm,ripped it off,then fired heat vision directly into his throat,decapacitating the speedster.

Hulk,Thor,and a returned Iron Man and Black Panther rushed Superman. However,an enormous rush of heat vision incinerated both Black Panther and Iron Man within moments,leaving Hulk,Thor,and Sentry the only surviving Avengers.

"HULK SMASH CAPE MAN!"Hulk roared aloud,clapping his hands. Superman withstood the assault,and speedblitzed Hulk,sending him flying. Superman punched ruthlessly again and again, until all three of them were in space. Dodging Mjolnir's ranged assaults was hard,but doable. "Let's see if the monster can survive the sun,"chuckled the Man of Steel,hurling Banner at the sun. Thor rushed to save him,but Superman grabbed his cape,and hurled him at Mars.

The titans clashed. Thor unleashed a mighty swing of Mjolnir upon Superman, sending him stumbling. An enormous rush of heat vision peppered the Odinson,sending him sprawling. "Surtur himself couldn't conjure this heat,"he gasped. Thor regained his composure,and sent Mjolnir at Superman. However,Superman actually managed to lift it. Only good souls could lift the mighty hammer, but since Superman was at heart a good soul,despite the red kryptonite,he could use it.

"Egad,"gasped Thor, as he slowly became human. He began to choke under the inhumane atmosphere of the Red Planet. Donald Blake died that day. Superman,wielding Mjolnir flew to Earth to finish off Sentry.

But he was met by a golden streak,as Sentry hammered into him. Punch after punch after punch pummeled Superman's stomach. However, the Avenger was only harming himself, as Mjolnir's lightning electrocuted him. Sentry grasped the hammer,but it rejected him. Superman grinned evilly, and used heat vision and lightning to send Sentry down to the ground.

Sentry hit the ground with an enormous sound. He was almost dead from the assault, and he would likely be soon. Suddenly,a dark impulse overtook the schizophrenic titan. "Finally! The Void is free!" Sentry's voice,now darker and deeper,cackled.

Void hurled himself at Superman. Superman fired a lightning blast at him,but Void dodged,and decked Superman in the jaw. A blast of dark energy sent him flying. Superman used all of his power,but the Void was too much. Void managed to kill Superman, but he felt himself dying. As he lost all power, he hit the ground oncemore,and this time he was dead.

WINNER BY PYRRHIC VICTORY-Avengers,with a roster of Captain America(deceased),Iron Man(deceased),Thor(deceased),Hulk(deceased),Sentry(Deceased),Scarlet Witch(Deceased),Quicksilver(deceased),Black Panther(deceased)

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@cody1984 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

@Susanoo said:

" @cody1984 said:

"

"

"

"

1. Sentry could based on his powerlevel and if he keeps it together or loses it depending on how you look at it and doesn't run off.

3. That's if superman speedblitzes her if not she's got the ability to easily take him down. 

"
1. No version of Sentry can defeat Superman.  If you wanted to use Sentry from the Avengers series, he's been owned by Ms Marvel and by Jim Hammond.

2. If Thor went into a rage, he would still be too slow to contend against a blood lusted Kryptonian who can land 500 hits in the blink of an eye

3. This is a BLOOD LUSTED Superman who will be speed blitzing and one shotting everyone
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:

" @Valtot said:

" @Dark Cloud™: we always use current unless stated otherwise "
Ah, okay. In that case, yeah, Superman would get a face full of Hex. "
Classic Wanda from the early Avengers was weak, the only way she could actually hurt Superman is if this Wanda using Chaos Magic, and that's only if Supes doesn't take her head off first

@Dark Cloud™ said:

" Sentry has the Power of 1,000,000 (million) Exploding Suns, which is mightier than a single star (the size of the Sun). ONE Sun has proven to be too much for Superman to absorb, as he tends to be very unstable, even close to death (also depends on which Superman, and being current Superman, he's going to have massive trouble). And being that Superman is BL, Sentry would be forced to ignore his limitations and unleash the magnitude of his Power (which was underrated during the WWH Story Arc). "

Sentry having the power of a million exploding suns is HYPERBOLE.  Both Sentry and Reed Richards have confirmed that this is HYPERBOLE
Also, the one sun being too much for Superman to absorb, Is ALL STAR SUPERMAN, and if this is All Star Supes, he would slaughter the Avengers easily..
Also that fight with World War Hulk, Sentry managed to unleash his full power, and destroy a whopping two whole buildings.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cody1984
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

@Susanoo said:

" @cody1984 said:

"

"

"

"

"
1. No version of Sentry can defeat Superman.  If you wanted to use Sentry from the Avengers series, he's been owned by Ms Marvel and by Jim Hammond.2. If Thor went into a rage, he would still be too slow to contend against a blood lusted Kryptonian who can land 500 hits in the blink of an eye3. This is a BLOOD LUSTED Superman who will be speed blitzing and one shotting everyone "

1.  Dark Avengers version of Sentry seemed cappable of it in which case all of the dark avengers were terrified of him.  Thor could take him and Superman has a weakness to magic which Thor can exploit.  Also bloodlusted Superman is not powerful enough to one shot one kill Thor or Sentry and if Sentry was killed he could just bring himself back from death.  He's done it before afterall.   
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Greendevil

Avengers ftw. To many powerhouses!

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#44  Edited By SevanGrim

Avengers
 with full knowledge of his powers, a reality alterer, 3 people who can make him bleed and two geniuses? anyone who says Clark can win is severely overestimating his power. which isnt surprising her in comicvine.

let me lay it down for you.
 Scarlet witch turns the sun red, and every building around them into synthetic kryptonite. Superman has no clue who she is, so she gets away with all this crap 10 seconds into the fight. By witch time Superman has killed Sentry.

at this same point, Ironman is using his tecno-kinetiic abilities to convert a satellite into a red sun gun. This takes all of 20 seconds (because said satellite is probably already weaponized and the sun is already red, meaning this is more of an magnifying glass than a gun). Superman is already slower and weaker because of all the K and Sunlight. At this point, Thor is out... and Supes is down a good chunk of his power.

From here, its an Avengers cakewalk. Supes will eventually kill Quicksilver. Hulk and Ironman both get ko'd after about a minute, but Supes has next to nothing from here, leaving Black Panther and Cap to flood him with hits he's actually feeling, until BP can use that amazingly cheap Ebony Sword for a kill shot.

Think about it. Full knowledge. Anything to win. And i left out that Scarlet Witch would still be doing all kinds of little things to screw with Supes' senses.
 Avengers.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@cody1984 said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

@Susanoo said:

" @cody1984 said:

"

"

"

"

"
1. No version of Sentry can defeat Superman.  If you wanted to use Sentry from the Avengers series, he's been owned by Ms Marvel and by Jim Hammond.2. If Thor went into a rage, he would still be too slow to contend against a blood lusted Kryptonian who can land 500 hits in the blink of an eye3. This is a BLOOD LUSTED Superman who will be speed blitzing and one shotting everyone "
1.  Dark Avengers version of Sentry seemed cappable of it in which case all of the dark avengers were terrified of him.  Thor could take him and Superman has a weakness to magic which Thor can exploit.  Also bloodlusted Superman is not powerful enough to one shot one kill Thor or Sentry and if Sentry was killed he could just bring himself back from death.  He's done it before afterall.    "

The Dark Avengers were terrified of Sentry? You know why? Because all of the Dark Avengers were weak.  Daken, Bullseye, Mac Gargan Venom, Moonstone and Osboure, which of them can be considered a high tier character? Oh that's right, NONE OF THEM

You think Superman has never fought a magic based character before? I could name 5 or 6 off the top of my head that Superman has fought.  Thor having magic isn't an automatic win for him, especially against someone who's stronger and faster then he is. 

A blood lusted Superman can one shot anyone except for Thor, and Thor himself won't last long against a blood lusted Kryptonian, Sentry can bring himself back to life, but he can still be knocked unconscious, it's happened before [Ms Marvel one shotted him]
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#46  Edited By PowerHerc
@Chaos Prime said:
"

Think even a Bloodlusted Supes would have his hands full with Thor, Sentry & the Witch imo..

"

I agree. 

These Avengers defeat the Man of Steel.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

If this is Chaos Magic Wanda, they have a slim chance only if Thor and Sentry keep Superman busy. 

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cody1984
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

@Susanoo said:

" @cody1984 said:

"

"

"

"

"
1.  Dark Avengers version of Sentry seemed cappable of it in which case all of the dark avengers were terrified of him.  Thor could take him and Superman has a weakness to magic which Thor can exploit.  Also bloodlusted Superman is not powerful enough to one shot one kill Thor or Sentry and if Sentry was killed he could just bring himself back from death.  He's done it before afterall.    "
The Dark Avengers were terrified of Sentry? You know why? Because all of the Dark Avengers were weak.  Daken, Bullseye, Mac Gargan Venom, Moonstone and Osboure, which of them can be considered a high tier character? Oh that's right, NONE OF THEM You think Superman has never fought a magic based character before? I could name 5 or 6 off the top of my head that Superman has fought.  Thor having magic isn't an automatic win for him, especially against someone who's stronger and faster then he is.  A blood lusted Superman can one shot anyone except for Thor, and Thor himself won't last long against a blood lusted Kryptonian, Sentry can bring himself back to life, but he can still be knocked unconscious, it's happened before [Ms Marvel one shotted him] "

Moonstone is a match for Ms Marvel who you previously stated took Sentry down and Ares is a god so neither of them are exactly weak.  Weaker than Superman and Sentry?  Yes.  Weak overall?  No.

His hammer being as powerful as it is gives Thor a major advantage in there fight.  Also I'm not so sure about Superman being stronger than Thor but for argument's sake we'll just say he is.  Superman couldn't also one shot Hulk and Sentry even Ironman I highly doubt as well. 

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@cody1984 said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

@Susanoo said:

" @cody1984 said:

"

"

"

"

"
The Dark Avengers were terrified of Sentry? You know why? Because all of the Dark Avengers were weak.  Daken, Bullseye, Mac Gargan Venom, Moonstone and Osboure, which of them can be considered a high tier character? Oh that's right, NONE OF THEM You think Superman has never fought a magic based character before? I could name 5 or 6 off the top of my head that Superman has fought.  Thor having magic isn't an automatic win for him, especially against someone who's stronger and faster then he is.  A blood lusted Superman can one shot anyone except for Thor, and Thor himself won't last long against a blood lusted Kryptonian, Sentry can bring himself back to life, but he can still be knocked unconscious, it's happened before [Ms Marvel one shotted him] "

Moonstone is a match for Ms Marvel who you previously stated took Sentry down and Ares is a god so neither of them are exactly weak.  Weaker than Superman and Sentry?  Yes.  Weak overall?  No.

His hammer being as powerful as it is gives Thor a major advantage in there fight.  Also I'm not so sure about Superman being stronger than Thor but for argument's sake we'll just say he is.  Superman couldn't also one shot Hulk and Sentry even Ironman I highly doubt as well. 

"
Moonstone isn't a physical match for Ms Marvel, even freaking Deadpool was able to outmuscle her
Ares is a god, guess what? Ares isn't even a class 100 brick, he's ridiculously weak.  Daken alone could wreck Ares. 
Superman would one shot Iron Man or Sentry, and even if he couldn't one shot Hulk, it doesn't matter because the Hulk is a slow moving, grounded brick that can do nothing here. 
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#50  Edited By jumpstart55

Where is this page from?
And most importantly how is he separating that water?