#1 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12939 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs.

Only The Character in The Picture (Except the Non SH in the OP pic)

No Prep

In Character

Win By K.O or Death

Most Modern Incarnations

Everyone With Standard Gear

Fight Takes Place in NY

#2 Posted by Erick_Williams (763 posts) - - Show Bio

When everything gets seriousLUFFY JET GATTLINGS EVERYONE. end

#3 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11740 posts) - - Show Bio

So.... Strawhats vs Human Torch, Hulk, Iron Man, and Thor.

#4 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94: Yep, and on that note, i don't know who wins. To me i don't even think Iron Man and HT would be putting up to much of a problem unless the went all out, and even then I don't see why TL couldn't just cut those two apart. Hulk may be able to resist it, and i'm pretty sure Thor can resist it, and if Thor goes all out, I don't even see Luffy reacting fast enough. Hulks strength, durability, and resistance is gonna be tough to get around as well. But the One piece team does just have a whole lot more versatility and uniqueness with their abilities (at least compared to Thor and Hulk). I don't... i... i don't know. Good battle.

#5 Edited by The Stegman (26532 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94: Y

ep, and on that note, i don't know who wins. To me i don't even think Iron Man and HT would be putting up to much of a problem unless the went all out, and even then I don't see why TL couldn't just cut those two apart. Hulk may be able to resist it, and i'm pretty sure Thor can resist it, and if Thor goes all out, I don't even see Luffy reacting fast enough. Hulks strength, durability, and resistance is gonna be tough to get around as well. But the One piece team does just have a whole lot more versatility and uniqueness with their abilities (at least compared to Thor and Hulk). I don't... i... i don't know. Good battle.

How would Thor or Hulk resist Law's dismemberment?

#6 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11740 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the question that no one is really going to have a answer too. No one in OP has resisted Laws fruit ability as of yet, so It's hard to compare. Doesn't he have to be touching someone to make his power work?

#7 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (8544 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see anyone resisting Law's space manipulation. Also don't see One Piece winning without it. ¯\(°_o)/¯

#8 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Have they have ever resisted transmutation/ matter manipulation? That's really all it seems like to me.

#9 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11740 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't he have to be touching someone to make his power work?

#10 Posted by The Stegman (26532 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

This is the question that no one is really going to have a answer too. No one in OP has resisted Laws fruit ability as of yet, so It's hard to compare. Doesn't he have to be touching someone to make his power work?

No, they have to be in his spacial area, it's like a dome which is dubbed "The Operating table" whoever, or whatever is inside he can manipulate.

@the_stegman: Have they have ever resisted transmutation/ matter manipulation? That's really all it seems like to me.

Yeah but no one in the One Piece manga has shown any resistance to it so far, it seems that anyone in range of his attacks are susceptible to it I don't see how Thor or Hulk would be immune.

#11 Edited by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I would have to give the win to the strawhats/heartcrew
Not due to fighting power but due to trafalgar laws immense abilities
The only characters in the Avenger team that would give them trouble would be thor and hulk but even they would fall prey to his dismemberment

#12 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11740 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

@grandsymbiote94 said:

@the_stegman said:

No, they have to be in his spacial area, it's like a dome which is dubbed "The Operating table" whoever, or whatever is inside he can manipulate.

@soothing_sounds said:

Yeah but no one in the One Piece manga has shown any resistance to it so far, it seems that anyone in range of his attacks are susceptible to it I don't see how Thor or Hulk would be immune.

Ah I see. But how far has his power gone? Iirc the only thing he has done was take out a certain part of the body.

EDIT- I asked a Irrelevant question. He could take out their hearts.

#13 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Yeah but nobody in one piece is like the Hulk or Thor?

#14 Posted by The Stegman (26532 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Yeah but nobody in one piece is like the Hulk or Thor?

Tons of people have enhanced strength, durability and stamina like Thor and Hulk, Luffy alone is immensely strong, some devil fruit users can control electricity (Enel) so yeah, there are people in One Piece like them. And given their powerset, I don't see how they could resist spacial disruption.

#15 Posted by The Stegman (26532 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94: He doesn't need to take out their hearts, he can cut them to pieces

#16 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: None of them have the strength, durability, resistance, and stamina like Hulk and Thor.

#17 Edited by Simon_the_digger (3563 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see anyone resisting Law's space manipulation. Also don't see One Piece winning without it. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Basically this.

#18 Edited by The Stegman (26532 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: And again, Hulk and Thor aren't resisting Law's technique, I've seen both of them hurt by physical attacks plenty of times, there is no evidence that they can withstand this.

#19 Posted by Marshall_Long (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly Law is the only thing that's helping the Strawhats win this without him Thor solo's.

#20 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: *sigh* this is one of those Hancock debates. (is he truly invincible or isn't he?) imo at least.

#21 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, the dude could probably harm Thor or Hulk, but is he really that fast? Like, enough to act before he's even attacked? Or fast enough to dodge a Mjolnir to the face, which IIRC can travel at light speed?

I really don't know, it could go both ways I guess, from what some friends told me about Law, and what little I read about him, he's indeed very powerful, but I'm not sure he could take the Avengers as easily as he took those guys in the video.

#22 Edited by The Stegman (26532 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonnarain said:

I don't know, the dude could probably harm Thor or Hulk, but is he really that fast? Like, enough to act before he's even attacked? Or fast enough to dodge a Mjolnir to the face, which IIRC can travel at light speed?

I really don't know, it could go both ways I guess, from what some friends told me about Law, and what little I read about him, he's indeed very powerful, but I'm not sure he could take the Avengers as easily as he took those guys in the video.

I don't think anyone is saying Law solos, it's the opposite actually, most of us (including me) are saying Law is the biggest threat here, and the one that may give the pirates the victory. Without him, they're doomed.

#23 Posted by Dredeuced (5965 posts) - - Show Bio

For those wondering about the range of Law's powers, they stretch about as far as a mountain range, as he uses it to cut a mountain in two (This IS his fruit ability, as Vergo is shown later to be alive and dissected into several autonomously functioning pieces after this, which means it's not just a high level sword slice but his devil fruit):

Law's power is obscenely, outstandingly broken. He can not only dismember and control anyone in his mountain sized bubble, he can also swap their personalities/minds, which would completely mitigate both Thor's ability to pick up Mjolnir(I hardly doubt a Spider Woman possessed Thor would be deemed worthy for Mjolnir, for instance) and Hulk's anger fueled abilities or a million other scenarios, not to mention that no one in Marvel Universe has the requisite Haki to resist his ability.

#24 Posted by The Stegman (26532 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

Law's power is obscenely, outstandingly broken. He can not only dismember and control anyone in his mountain sized bubble, he can also swap their personalities/minds, which would completely mitigate both Thor's ability to pick up Mjolnir(I hardly doubt a Spider Woman possessed Thor would be deemed worthy for Mjolnir, for instance) and Hulk's anger fueled abilities or a million other scenarios, not to mention that no one in Marvel Universe has the requisite Haki to resist his ability.

Oh Law, the way he trolls everyone with his powers...he's like the Itachi of One Piece

#25 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonnarain said:

I don't think anyone is saying Law solos, it's the opposite actually, most of us (including me) are saying Law is the biggest threat here, and the one that may give the pirates the victory. Without him, they're doomed.

No, of course, I probably didn't explain myself properly. I know no one is saying that he could solo the Avengers, but that he's the biggest treat. I too believe it myself, after all his ability is just obscenely scary. I just think that it could probably go both ways, since he could probably be taken down just like he could take down even most of the team himself.