Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

Avengers:

Captain America, Black Widow, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, Hank Pym, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Spider-woman

Vs

Spider-man Villains:

Lizard, Doctor Octopus, Morlun, Spot, Shathra, Carnage, Electro, The Queen

Round 1:

• Morals On
  • Standard Gear
  • No Prep
  • No BFR
  • Win by Death, KO or Incap

Round 2:

• Morals On
  • 1 day prep
  • No BFR
  • Win by Death KO or Incap

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Wait, wait, wait. Peter has yet another girl macking on him? God damn Parker, you get more women then Casa freaking Nova.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Strider1992

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Wait, wait, wait. Peter has yet another girl macking on him? God damn Parker, you get more women then Casa freaking Nova.

tis a curse lol

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

I think the spider-man villains win this...Morlun is a pretty tough guy to deal with. The only threats to him are hank pym (due to shrinking powers) and wolverine (due to adamantium claws). I don't know who else can hurt him. Carnage or electro should be able to handle wolverine. I don't know much about Pym but how does he do against electric damage? Maybe electro can take him? Not sure about prep....I never read the story when he raided wakanda but I am pretty sure he had to be BFRd. Otto has also been pretty deadly in recent prep showings.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Truly the only reason Villians don't stomp is because of Ms. Marvel, and Hank. Morlun, Carnage, Electro, Queen, could solo most of the Avengers by themselves.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@GrandSymbiote94: Hence the reason they are there. The Avengers are either street levelers or on godly levels of power its quite hard to find a balance. I'm pretty sure Ms. Marvel is capable of taking on 2-3 villains at the same time given her powerset.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@Strider92 said:

@GrandSymbiote94: Hence the reason they are there. The Avengers are either street levelers or on godly levels of power its quite hard to find a balance. I'm pretty sure Ms. Marvel is capable of taking on 2-3 villains at the same time given her powerset.

True that. Yea Ms. Marvel is the villains biggest problem here IMO. I feel they would lose 1 due to her, But I feel they get 2 due to the fact Ock could make a plan to get rid of her. Does Lizard still have his TP? Also I need feats from Shathra since I'm not knowledgeable on her, and the most I know is that she gave Spidey and Ezekiel trouble.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BringnIt

Which version of the Queen?

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BringnIt

I mean this round one is honestly Carol versus Spidey rogues because none of the Avengers are going to do well here otherwise. Carnage could solo most of the team himself, even standard version of the Queen could take on Cap quite easily and also possess Jessica like she did Peter. Pym is tough but Carnage could probably beat him and if he couldn't Electro definitely could.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

True that. Yea Ms. Marvel is the villains biggest problem here IMO. I feel they would lose 1 due to her, But I feel they get 2 due to the fact Ock could make a plan to get rid of her. Does Lizard still have his TP? Also I need feats from Shathra since I'm not knowledgeable on her, and the most I know is that she gave Spidey and Ezekiel trouble.

No Lizard doesn't have TP that would definitely be unfair lol. Shathra is basically Morlun-Lite she's another totem eater who is nigh-impervious to physical damage. However she has less feats than Morlun.

@BringnIt said:

Which version of the Queen?

Pre-Giant Spider.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@Strider92 said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

No Lizard doesn't have TP that would definitely be unfair lol. Shathra is basically Morlun-Lite she's another totem eater who is nigh-impervious to physical damage. However she has less feats than

Meh. I'm going to say Avengers round 1 and Villains round 2. Unless during round 1 Ock could come up with something on the fly and coordinate his team to take out carol.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By VeganDiet

Villains Round 1.

Avengers Round 2.

Round 1 is basically, "Hey Electro. Fight Ms. Marvel until we're done killing these guys. Then we'll come help out."

In Round 2, I'd think that Black Panther is a better preper than Doc Ock. He also, probably, has more resources at his immediate disposal than Ock. Not to mention, for all of Ock's prep, he is usually foiled by a single Avenger with far less resources than BP has.

RubyVisor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RubyVisor

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

Truly the only reason Villians don't stomp is because of Ms. Marvel, and Hank. Morlun, Carnage, Electro, Queen, could solo most of the Avengers by themselves.

^^This. Facing Carnage without Flash Thompson Venom or Spidey would be extremely difficult in and of itself. This battle would be much more interesting if you swapped Spider-Woman, Wolverine, or Hawkeye for Agent Venom. Then I'd say it's a little closer of a fight.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By tomlikesfries

R1 - Villains take it.

R2 - Avengers take it due to Henry and T'Challa's preparation, although Doc Ock is also pretty dangerous with prep.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BringnIt

For all of his resources, a Black Panther and the entirety of Wakanda's arsenal could not take Morlun down, and they had to use a shaman to BFR Morlun to another dimension. Morlun alone is going to be difficult to prep for, and this is not even including Otto's own prep, and Otto has already outsmarted Pym in the past. I still feel that both rounds come down to Carol.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By laflux

Round One I'm going with Morlun. Even Pre second death he could probably take out most of the Avengers by himself in this rooster. After being killed by Spider-Man during the other, he was tanking Vibranuim Nukes and ripping through Adamantuim. Carnage will also be trouble as well.

Round Two, considering that some of the rooster dealt with Doc Ock before in Ends of the Earth, and considering Black Panther has dealt with Morlun before, I think the team could do it.

This is assuming that Ms Marvel doesn't go Binary, or Hank Pym doesn't do his "I'll BFR you to the realm of the Abstracts gambit".