Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

Avengers:

Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hawkeye, Hulk, Spider-woman (Jessica Drew), Spider-man (616)

Vs

My Dark Avengers:

Taskmaster, Gregory Stark, Ragnarok, Lord Deathstrike, Juggernaut (Classic), Spider-man (Black Op's), Spider-woman (Charlotte Witter)

• 2 days of prep
  • Morals On
  • Win by KO, Incap or Death
  • No BFR

Caionsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Caionsouza

fight hard, very hard

I'm more on the side of the avengers

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By spidey 15

Wow, what if spidey against current spidey....

epic?

:P

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chaos Prime

Thats a bad ass Avengers team imo, but Juggs will take some beating.

is bfr allowed?

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Magian

I don't know. What if Spidey's spider-sense has pretty much evolved into preocognition allowing him to predict his opponent's move and occasionally having flashes about the future. Don't know how much this is going to affect the fight.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Strider1992

@Chaos Prime said:

is bfr allowed?

Nope. No BFR.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By whydama

Thor will utterly decimate Ragnarok. Then, he smashes the Dark Avengers.

Hulk and Juggernaut duke it out for eternity. No way to win for either by KO, incap or Death. Juggy aint killing an angry Hulk with punches and Hulk cant stop the Juggernaut

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@whydama said:

Hulk and Juggernaut duke it out for eternity. No way to win for either by KO, incap or Death. Juggy aint killing an angry Hulk with punches and Hulk cant stop the Juggernaut

I disagree. While Ragnarok cannot beat Thor in a 1v1 confrontation he is still strong enough to give him a fight leaving time for one of his teammates to help him. Not to mention they both have 2 days prep and Greg Stark is very damn smart. He pretty much stomped the Ultimates (including Ultimate Thor).

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

At first glance it would seem like team 1 has the upper hand but it BFR isn't allowed Juggernaut is going to run wild. Thor won't be able to help anyone because his time will be occupied by Juggernaut. Taskmaster has beaten Cap before so even if Cap does beat him it will be by a narrow margin,Hulk could beat Ragnarok but not Juggernaut but even if Raganrok was his match up it would take him quite some time to defeat him. I'm not sure Hawkeye can beat Lord Deathstrike at all and obviously regular Spider-Man would have alot of trouble with What If? Spider-Man even assuming he can beat him at all. Jessica would trash Charlotte but that seems to be the only clear win out of these match-ups.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Killemall

Lets try and break this down to one on one, would be easier to analyse that way.

Captain America vs Taskmaster - close but Taskmaster for the majority given the fact that he has a pretty good record against Captain America.

Iron Man vs Gregory Stark - Despite his limited appearences in The Ultimate series, he was a mega power house, the only way Iron Man manage to beat him (with the help of hulk out avengers) was via EMP, which seems like a good way here too. Close but Iron Man FTW.

Hulk vs Juggernaut (Classic) - 2 very strong being, one who can be hurt physically, the other who cant, eventually Juggernaut would win.

Hawkeye vs Lord Deathstrike - while the fight in close quarters would be in Lady Deathstrike's advantage, any distance he can maintain would help Hawkeye. I am by no means an expert on either character but Lord Deathstrike always looked faster me. I am giving this to Lord Deathstrike in a very close match.

Thor vs Ragnarok - this one is rather one sided, Thor should win handily here as he did in the comics.

Jessica Drew vs Charlotte Witters - this is another one that looks very straight forward, Witters is outclassed in feats itself and i see no reason to believe otherwise Jessica FTW.

Spiderman 616 vs Spiderman black ops - Since the morals are on Black Ops Spiderman gets an advantage here since he is more ruthless. Apart from that everything else seems pretty balanced. I am giving this to Spiderman Black OPs.

After all that's said and done, apart from Jessica's pheromone, which i am not sure would even do much against Juggernaut, no one on team two has telepathic powers and with BFR not allowed Juggernaut is simply going to run wild.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Strider92 said:

@Chaos Prime said:

is bfr allowed?

Nope. No BFR.

then imo D.A takes this encounter..WWH & War-Hulk had problems with Juggs & classic Hulk could only BFR Juggs..

In time Juggs will be the Last Fighter standing..

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Strider1992

@Killemall: Good break down. I will just point out two things.

1. Ult Tony was able to beat Greg because their tech was similar so he knew the weakness and even then he was only able to disable it for 14 seconds. 616 Tony's tech is not the same as Ult Tony's so him instantly figuring out that weakness is unlikely.

2. Despite what people are saying Witter beat the crap out of Spider-man in a random encounter. She does have good feats to make her a match for Jess.

TheTozzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheTozzy

I think the Avengers could take it after a long fight

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Strider92 said:

@whydama said:

I disagree. While Ragnarok cannot beat Thor in a 1v1 confrontation he is still strong enough to give him a fight leaving time for one of his teammates to help him. Not to mention they both have 2 days prep and Greg Stark is very damn smart. He pretty much stomped the Ultimates (including Ultimate Thor).

Thor already killed Ragnorak with ease...

gamerzdu04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gamerzdu04

Win Avengers, excluding juggs