Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shawnbaby

The Avengers.
Cap > Red Skull 
Hawkeye > Bullseye 
Thor > Magneto 
Hulk > Abomination 
Which just leaves Iron Man and Widow to keep Loki and Elektra busy until the rest of their team comes in to stomp. Even if Loki and Elektra win it will be them against Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and Cap.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Shawnbaby said:

The Avengers.Cap > Red Skull Hawkeye > Bullseye Thor > Magneto Hulk > Abomination Which just leaves Iron Man and Widow to keep Loki and Elektra busy until the rest of their team comes in to stomp. Even if Loki and Elektra win it will be them against Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and Cap.

This sounds about right.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

The Avengers.Cap > Red Skull Hawkeye > Bullseye Thor > Magneto Hulk > Abomination Which just leaves Iron Man and Widow to keep Loki and Elektra busy until the rest of their team comes in to stomp. Even if Loki and Elektra win it will be them against Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and Cap.

This sounds about right.

Sounds right, just think that Magneto will be a big issue in this fight. 
Mags could take Iron Man out, possibly control or Thor's hammer, and Caps shield.  

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shawnbaby
@OmegaDynasty said:

@Shawnbaby said:

This sounds about right.

Sounds right, just think that Magneto will be a big issue in this fight. 
Mags could take Iron Man out, possibly control or Thor's hammer, and Caps shield.  

Mags is the biggest threat on the Loki's Team, he could certainly screw up Iron Man and Mess with Caps Shield...I don't think he could do anything about Mjolnir though. He could put up a good fight against Thor...but he can't win. 
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Skaddix

Not to mention he can take Widow's guns and Hawkeye's bow.

thespidey307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thespidey307

Hmmm, this sounds like avengers vs dark avengers lol. I think the avengers can take this, if they fight smart and if they are careful.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bo88gdan

Avengers if they play this smart.Magneto is a problem.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By The_Thunderer

@Shawnbaby said:

supertank111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By supertank111

@The_Thunderer said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Voogaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Voogaloo

I'll go with the Avengers. Magneto will be a problem but I think Thor could eventually take him, and Hulk would defeat Abomination (again). Team 2 doesn't stand much of a chance after that.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious

The heroes always win....

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Blacklightning13

If you think of this like a real fight (so not 1v1) villains could win. Off the break Magneto takes Ironman out of commission. Then he will probably be fouhgt by Thor because he will be seen as the biggest threat. Without Ironman the vilains have numbers on them and could win it.

But I still say heroes 6/10.

Avatar image for omegathedestroyer
OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers have a way to take care of Magneto. Its called the Hulk. he doesn't use anything involving metal and can take pretty much anything that gets thrown at him.

Iron Man takes Abomination

Thor takes Loki

Hawkeye takes Bullseye

Black Widow takes Elektra

Captain takes Red Skull

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Probably the heroes.  
Although, think the villains have a chance.  
The ace is Magneto. 
He can take Iron-man out, Mjolnir is questionable, can take Cap's shield and use it for himself to block Thor's attack we have seen it do so before, or throw it like a weapon. Can also take Black Widow's guns, and Hawkeyes weapons as well.  

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Shawnbaby said:

This sounds about right.

Wouldn't Magneto control Thor's hammer?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawnbaby

@jeanroygrant said:

@Shawnbaby said:

This sounds about right.

It's possible...but Thor won't need it against Magneto.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbabysaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Shawnbaby said:

This sounds about right.

Also there is no evidence that Magneto's powers could trump Odin's magic in the movieverse, so I'm inclined to say no. Without the enchantment then it is possible, but as Shawnbaby pointed out Thor wouldn't need it against Magneto.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Shawnbaby said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Shawnbaby said:

This sounds about right.

True.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

@tg1982 said:

@Shawnbabysaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Shawnbaby said:

This sounds about right.

Also there is no evidence that Magneto's powers could trump Odin's magic in the movieverse, so I'm inclined to say no. Without the enchantment then it is possible, but as Shawnbaby pointed out Thor wouldn't need it against Magneto.

Wait how would Thor defeat him without it. In the movie Thor relies on it greatly.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tg1982

@jeanroygrant said:

@tg1982 said:

Wait how would Thor defeat him without it. In the movie Thor relies on it greatly.

True, but Magneto in his movie showings didn't show nearly the amont of power that he has in the comics, Thor still has his strength and it isn't shown in the X-men movies just how strong Magneto"s barriers were, actually, I can't even recall him using them, it has been a while though since I've seen the X-men movies so it's possible that he did use them and I just don't remember.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jeanroygrant

@tg1982 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@tg1982 said:

True, but Magneto in his movie showings didn't show nearly the amont of power that he has in the comics, Thor still has his strength and it isn't shown in the X-men movies just how strong Magneto"s barriers were, actually, I can't even recall him using them, it has been a while though since I've seen the X-men movies so it's possible that he did use them and I just don't remember.

ok

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tg1982

@jeanroygrant: Those are just my thoughts, I'm not saying it's a sure thing, or anything, but I just can't really remember Magneto doing any feats that didn't involve exposed metal of some kind, unlike in the comics where he can actually screw with the iron in people's blood, so it's really just based off of stuff like that.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jeanroygrant

@tg1982 said:

@jeanroygrant: Those are just my thoughts, I'm not saying it's a sure thing, or anything, but I just can't really remember Magneto doing any feats that didn't involve exposed metal of some kind, unlike in the comics where he can actually screw with the iron in people's blood, so it's really just based off of stuff like that.

Alright.

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By throughmyeyez

I thought magneto tried this in the comics?

comiczmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: no, this is how it will go

Cap+Iron Man<Magneto+Loki

Hawkeye<Bullseye

Black Widow>Elektra.

Hulk and Thor>Abomimation+Red Skull

Final Battle: Thor, Hulk, and Black Widow vs Magneto, Loki, and Bullseye. Bullseye and Black Widow are non factors, and get killed immediatly. Magneto contros thor's suit, and smashes h around, until Thor finally gets a good shot with Mjonlir and then proceeds to stomp Magneto. Hulk and Loki duke it out now: Hulk tries to throw stuff at loki, but they all bounce off Loki's energy shields. Loki then attacks Hulk with a spell that transforms him back into an unconsious Banner: Loki is about to kill Banner, but then Thor intervenes. After a tough fight, Thor eventually beats his brother. Result: THE AVENGERS WIN!!!!

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye<Bullseye

Black Widow>Elektra.

Final Battle: Thor, Hulk, and Black Widow vs Magneto, Loki, and Bullseye. Bullseye and Black Widow are non factors, and get killed immediatly. Magneto contros thor's suit, and smashes h around, until Thor finally gets a good shot with Mjonlir and then proceeds to stomp Magneto. Hulk and Loki duke it out now: Hulk tries to throw stuff at loki, but they all bounce off Loki's energy shields. Loki then attacks Hulk with a spell that transforms him back into an unconsious Banner: Loki is about to kill Banner, but then Thor intervenes. After a tough fight, Thor eventually beats his brother. Result: THE AVENGERS WIN!!!!

Hawkeye is too much for Bullseye. He's got far better accuracy feats.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Thor and Hulk solo. That hammer is a planet buster. But if Magneto was deemed worthy for some reason he could control it..hmm. Still saying Team 1. I mean, if Magneto could be deemed worthy, why couldn't Thor hand Mjolnir to an angry hulk and let him smash them all. One hitter quitters. In the meantime you are putting Hawkeye, Cap, and Black Widow together who have amazing chemistry and teamwork. They have all fought together on countless occasions and when combined could take on almost any street level team.They smash Elektra, Red Skull,

And Bullseye with some quick thinking and shield face.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins but not without a bunch of their members dying in the process. Magneto could disarm and kill half the team on his own but Hulk and Thor are the ones that survive and finish the villain team.

Banegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look is team cause Magneto

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye<Bullseye

Black Widow>Elektra.

Good delineation! I agree with everything.

Mr. Z~kun

Avatar image for deactivated-60143218790d8
deactivated-60143218790d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.. Maybe :\

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points