#1 Edited by TheBaneVenom (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers: She-Hulk, World War Hulk, Wonder Man, Ant-Man, Wasp, Vision, Ms. Marvel, Odin-Force Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Captain America, Iron Man

Justice League: Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash

Round 1. Avengers get 1 month prep

Round 2. Avengers AND Justice League gets 1 month prep

Round 3. Both teams are bloodlusted.

Round 4. Avengers are bloodlusted

Round 5. Random accounter, Flash isn't in this one

Who wins?

#2 Posted by TheBaneVenom (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone?

#3 Posted by bassistbaris (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers stomp every single round.They just need OF Thor,WWH,Vision,WonderMan and Iron Man, others are just making this overkill

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20299 posts) - - Show Bio

@bassistbaris said:

Avengers stomp every single round.They just need OF Thor,WWH,Vision,WonderMan and Iron Man, others are just making this overkill

no i still see JL being a huge threat

#5 Posted by TheBaneVenom (39 posts) - - Show Bio

I tried to make it fair xD Maybe too fair..

#6 Posted by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch!!! 13 vs 6... Yeah I'll still play though, pre52 versions (I used Wally West for flash) R1: JL loses (with high casualties on Avengers as well) but still I don't see what prep they can do for Flash so he is the last Leaguer standing and solo's the Avengers perhaps... R2: The JL wins devastatingly, Batman solos them (heheheheheh) but this one is kinda hard (you got Pym and Tony and Rogers) but strategically Avengers have no answer for Batman + his smarts (in prepping (I believe he is better than what the Avengers bring here)+stratagems (I don't believe Rogers is his equal either) etc) with what he could do with a Kryptonian+kinetic controller+amazon fighting goddess+wielder of the most powerful weapon in the universe... R3: Flash solos, Supes can solo, WW can solo, GL can solo... R4: Avengers win, but still I'd put my money on Flash... R5: lol so 13 vs 5 now... Smells like spite perhaps... Even random encounter you still have a Kryptonian + and Amazonian warrior goddess + Wielder of the most powerful weapon in the universe so I still pick the League (but here arguments can be made more for Avengers, I picked the League more via the apparent spite against them and fanboyism) If its new52 I say meh... My knowledge is shaky on them... But in truth these are spite matches against the JL... Avengers have a flipping OF Thor!!! + WWH+ Wonderman...

#7 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

I see the Avengers winning most of the rounds. Bloodlusted for both teams is the one I'm quite indecisive, since Flash while bloodlusted is pretty much considered a God around here, so I don't know.

Still, Avengers for most of the rounds, but not with ease.

#8 Posted by bassistbaris (76 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a mismatch in the favor of Avengers, to make it fair you need to make Thor classic and the Hulk savage.Just the Odinforce thor can solo at least half of the dc team by himself

#9 Posted by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

superman solos

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (12604 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321 said:

superman solos

#11 Posted by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys suck if u think avengers stand a chance

#12 Posted by dondave (34647 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League ftw

#13 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321 said:

superman solos

He really doesn't.

Avengers take every round. This thread smells like spite.

#14 Posted by kgb725 (6038 posts) - - Show Bio

flash cant solo outside of the dcu if there is no speedforce hes no faster than quicksilver

#15 Posted by thanosii (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

How does anyone here beat OF THOR

#16 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers in all rounds except possibly three. The notion that Green Lantern in particular could solo is absurd, and the same goes for Supes and Diana, too.

#17 Posted by cmyers1980 (260 posts) - - Show Bio

@bassistbaris said:

#18 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52 JL: Bloodlusted Flash solos, but the Avengers can probably win every other round. Although an in-character Wally could make things interesting in round 2 and maybe 4.

Post-52 JL: Avengers roflstomp every single round, and there is a hint of spite going on.