Avengers vs Justice League (Fair, no really this time)

• 69 results
Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Avengers

• Captain America
  • Iron Man (Bleeding Edge)
  • Thor
  • Captain Marvel (Danvers)
  • Hulk
  • Hyperion
  • Photon (Rambeau)

Justice League is new 52 versions of the characters

• superman
  • batman
  • wonder woman
  • aquaman
  • flash
  • green lantern
  • Martian Manhunter (no telepathy)

The battle is on an alternate abandoned earth

in character

standard gear

Wonder Woman

@ancient_0f_days@dondave@betatesthighlander1@lvenger

@pokeysteve@batman242

Superman

@allstarsuperman@lvenger@dondave@rbt@dccomicsrule2011

@buttersdaman000@comicstooge@risingbean@frozen

@pokeysteve@ancient_0f_days@god_spawn

@theamazingimmortalman@lowlaville@patrat18@tomlikesfries

Martian Manhunter@dondave@norrinboltagonprime21@patrat18@lvenger
Green Lantern

@kidman560, @dondave@dccomicsrule2011@rbt

@ancient_0f_days @nighthunder@patrat18@tohoma

Flash

@dondave@rbt@thetruebarryallen@sync1@jmarshmallow

@pokeysteve@batman242 @ancient_0f_days@unbreakable_fs4

@nighthunder@esquire@patrat18@pierpat@stupid_people

Cyborg@thetruebarryallen@patrat18
Batman

@batman242@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@rbt@jayc1324

@616vulture@dccomicsrule2011@patrat18@digitalshooter9

@granitesoldier@wolverine08@risingbean@cadencev2

@ancient_0f_days@monsterstomp@cable_extreme@jokerpoker

@jmarshmallow@god_spawn@super_soldierxii

Aquaman

@dondave@veshark@comicstooge@patrat18

@fallschirmjager@tomlikesfries

Thor

@dondave@thundergodswrath@lvenger@rogueshadow

@kidman560@norrinboltagonprime21@unbreakable_fs4

@darrellacoustic@wolverine08@noone301994@jayc1324

@patrat18@risingbean@cable_extreme @14nc3

@king_stranglehold_da_first@sophia89@tomlikesfries

Ms. Marvel@kidman560@veitha
Iron Man

@kidman560@noone301994@rogueshadow@jokerpoker

@monsterstomp

Hulk

@dondave@theacidskull@stupid_people

@rogueshadow@kidman560@wolverine08@lowlaville

@soothing_sounds@risingbean@ghostravage@sophia89

@nighthunder@patrat18@cable_extreme@cadencev2

@green_skaar @theamazingimmortalman@homicidalmaniac

Hyperion

@kidman560@hellionvulcan@homicidalmaniac

@cosmicallyaware1

Captain Marvel

@kidman560

Captain America

@i_like_swords@progenitor@veshark@risingbean

@nickzambuto@wolverine08@monsterstomp@patrat18

@cable_extreme@god_spawn@super_soldierxii@jokerpoker

Avengers [Team]@noone301994@cable_extreme

Sorry if you were tagged more than once

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

2 Thors?

Which version of the JL. the original 7 or the current one with captain cold, power ring, shazam and lex?

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat:

original 7 and only one Thor, fixed the op

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team Marvel. If MMH was here it'd be a different story.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel might stomp

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America, Photon, Captain Marvel, Thor, Hyperion, Hulk and Iron Man

Vs

MMH, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman and Lantern

I don't know Photon and Marvel all too well, so I'll sit them aside with DC's heavy hitters WW and MMH.

Superman takes Thor in a good fight.

Flash takes Iron Man.

Hyperion will take Aquaman

Cap and Bats are interchangeable.

Lantern and Hulk can go either way. If Hulk grabs Lantern, he dies, but with flight and constructs, Lantern can win.

Superman then beats Hyperion, depending on how much Thor wears him out.

Flash helps Lantern with help.

Now, unless Photon and Marvel are OP, I'd like to assume that MMH, WW, a potentially injured Superman, Flash and a worn out Lantern can take them.

MySuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

avengers probably

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: superman is weak to magic. If Thor uses magic superman is dead.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies: Dude stop trolling. Haven't you seen Black Adam kicking Superman's butt with magic

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ThorBoy2221

Photon would solo here

Nighthawk_313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nighthawk_313

Any matchups? Type of Brawl?

I am going to try and match this up as evenly as I can.

Batman vs. Captain America =Batman- Too much stealth and tactics and gadgets.

Superman vs Thor= Superman if he can pick up his hammer (assuming crossover); Thor if he uses a lot of magic. Neither met= tie.

Martian Manhunter vs. Hulk= Martian Manhunter- Hulk doesn't get many hits. Or Easily Stalemate, Hulk gets pissed he cant hit.

Aquaman vs Captain Marvel= Captain Marvel no doubt

Green Lantern vs Iron Man= GL power to create anything

Wonder Woman vs Hyperion= Hyperion- Wonder woman can match his Strength but not speed.

Flash vs Photon=Flash because steal speed and he is much faster. Photon would make him go very fast if he can get one hit he wins.

or Thor vs Martian Manhunter=MMH

Hulk vs Superman= Supes

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Photon puts everyone in a different timeline, completely erasing everyone from existance.

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: I saw you didn't know about cap marvel but his powers that he has is he could concentrate solar rays into enhancing his super strength and shooting photonic blasts out of his fists he is a tactician and also knows H2H combat also has knowledge of all kree technology and has cosmic awareness

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies: Superman's durability won't help him against the magic of thor

Thor isn't any more magical than Diana and her magic doesn't seem to affect him in the slightest.

The magic argument is at best a straw man in a Thor vs Supes scenario since we all know Kal would tear him to pieces with his speed alone.

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And for photon's powers this is what I got from the wikiInheriting his father's energy-based powers, Genis-Vell could absorb stellar energy, giving him enhanced strength and durability, flight, and the ability to fire photonic energy blasts. When Genis' mental state became unstable, he no longer held himself back in regards to his powers, which increased exponentially, especially when coupled with the Nega-Bands. He began using his powers in ways he hadn't before, such as choosing to project energy blasts through his gun, for visually dramatic purposes, and absorbing multiple forms of energy as well as opening various trans-dimensional shunts that could access various points in space/time and different realities/dimensions. This also appeared to be his level of power after physically being reborn and absorbing the Nega-Bands into his body, which was transformed into pure photonic energy.

Genis later manifested a version of his father's "Cosmic Awareness", somehow activated by his transformation into a more "mature" form of himself from the future. This awareness granted him a sort of omnipresent consciousness that enables him to perceive objects, individuals, and cosmic threats or anything of significance to him anywhere, even if they were cloaked by invisibility or illusion. However, Genis's newfound cosmic awareness initially proved unreliable, sometimes feeding him distorted or illusory information. Despite a series of meditative techniques, his cosmic awareness drove him insane, although he thus exhibited greater use of this power, using it to see possible futures, definite futures, and alternate universes, and to project his cosmic awareness into others so that they can see their past, present, or future. He had also used it to communicate with the dead.

At one point, Genis was bonded physically to Rick Jones on the molecular level, allowing the two to share a symbiotic relationship and communicate telepathically between themselves. However, they could only exist in separate dimensions, typically the Earth dimension and the Negative Zone (later, the Microverse), and would switch places whenever the Earth-bound counterpart struck the Nega-Bands together.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Photon_(Genis-Vell)#ixzz3YwlsXoY3

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ThorBoy2221

@flameboy5555: There are different versions of Genis-Vell. Regular Captain marvel is below Surfer, Photon is around Thanos level, and God Genis-Vell destroyed the multiverse, and recreated it with Entrophy. This fight is about Photon, who is still out of these guys leagues.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthawk_313: superman has to be worthy to pick up mjolnir,assuming ironman has bleeding edge armor he could also create anything he wants and they wouldn't have to fight as photon is basically a stronger version of captain marvel (photon is son of cap marvel) photom,cap marvel,Thor and hulk would solo

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Flameboy5555

@thorboy2221: we are using photon son of cap marvel he would solo against superman and wonder woman

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By myerlanski

I honestly believe this could possibly go eitherway...but due to the intangible...photon...i lean toward avengers....although flash will be key to the JL winning as well...

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Flameboy5555

@crushyourenemies: show me where Diana use magic spells, she doesn't use magic,she is an amazon, she uses skill, speed, strength, and her magic rope. And show me where she uses magic against superman.And you're treating Thor like if he couldn't go at the speed of light. Thor has pretty much the feats and has the training to beat him

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flameboy5555: show scans of of thor going at the speed of light and Diana is the daughter of Zeus not just an Amazon

Nighthawk_313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flameboy5555: Superman and Wonder Woman has picked up Mjolnir before, that is why I said "assuming crossover". And he didn't say Iron man had Bleeding edge armor and there is no picture, so why would you assume. Also Captain Marvel is not as strong as Photon, i agree. I don't see Carol lasting long against any heavy hitter so her solo-ing is out of the question. Hulk could get beaten by either Superman, Martian Manhunter, or Wonder Woman because it would take him a long time for him to get mad enough to match their strength. Photon and Thor are the avengers best hopes for winning and if anyone picks up his hammer he is done. So that leaves Photon. If Photon is fighting flash she loses if she is tangible for one attosecond.

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fight starts flash hangs back long enough to speed steal from everyone involved then proceeds onto doing what ever he damn well pleases

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthawk_313: And where does it say where the crossovers are canon and hulk gets mad depending on the DAMAGE and don't forget that he has a healing factor and I assumed he had bleeding edge armor because, seriously, the justice league is broken superman could just go to the sun for fifteen minutes and it's over for the avengers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Flameboy5555

@xxxcarzellxxx: How do you even show scans in here I put copy image and paste it here but it shows instead image URL and address

Criostomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League wins in a very good fight IMO.

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CRUSHYOURENEMIES

@flameboy5555 said:

@crushyourenemies: show me where Diana use magic spells, she doesn't use magic,she is an amazon, she uses skill, speed, strength, and her magic rope. And show me where she uses magic against superman.And you're treating Thor like if he couldn't go at the speed of light. Thor has pretty much the feats and has the training to beat him

Diana is far more magical than Thor. She quite literally has a magic sword. Magic rope? I can actually show you a scan where she used it on him and he broke out of it without any noticeable effect on him where it succeeds in restraining just about any other powerhouse who doesn't share this supposed weakness to magic.

I am treating him like a slow brick because he is a slow brick. He isn't even on the mid echelons for speed against street levelers. He has got like what? One feat where he is somewhat speedy. You know that once in 5 year thing where a character does something but never does it again so now we think he can consistently do it? Then the rest of the time he is a slow brick again. There is a reason Sentry absolutely mauled him without him being able to do a damn thing to defend himself, speed. How is he anywhere near the level of someone that can effortlessly catch multiple bullets coming from different directions in one effortless swoop?

Training? What training? You mean Thor trained to be able to swing a hammer? Because that' all he does in just about every single fight. Where is this supposed training of his? He is a hack and slasher. Not anymore skilled than Superman.

Nighthawk_313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flameboy5555: I assumed that crossovers could be used because this is the only way they would meet or fight. Also hulk would die from the damage he would have to take in order to get mad enough to match them in strength. The healing factor wouldn't help him that much. With Supes, MMH, and WW's strength it would take a while for him to heal from it. Also their speed with their strength would be enough to disable hulk for a long while. Also because of the speed Hulk couldn't land a hit on Supes, WW, or MMH.

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies: He doesn't need to react because he's durable.Diana's sword is magical? So is Thor's hammer and he has been trained in Asgard.He was taught in asguardian wrestling,swordfighting,he has been training for atleast one hundred years,he also moved EARTH,he could just block with his hammer all of superman's hits. Let me put you an example of a magical being:Shazam. He got beat by a 12 year old Billy Botson and another example:Black Adam.Period.they are magical being similar to Thor as they both have teleporting powers, MAGIC POWERS so superman is beat by magic. He breaks Diana's sword? He is defeated by shazam's lightning something that Thor has.Thor beats supes.Period

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Justice League wins in a very good fight IMO.

Nighthawk_313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Nighthawk_313
@flameboy5555 said:

@crushyourenemies: He doesn't need to react because he's durable.Diana's sword is magical? So is Thor's hammer and he has been trained in Asgard.He was taught in asguardian wrestling,swordfighting,he has been training for atleast one hundred years,he also moved EARTH,he could just block with his hammer all of superman's hits. Let me put you an example of a magical being:Shazam. He got beat by a 12 year old Billy Botson and another example:Black Adam.Period.they are magical being similar to Thor as they both have teleporting powers, MAGIC POWERS so superman is beat by magic. He breaks Diana's sword? He is defeated by shazam's lightning something that Thor has.Thor beats supes.Period

Well shazam is a 10 year old boy that transforms to a grown man and get powers to match supes strength, speed and get lightning, and he has the power of the ancient wizard shazam. I don't know, that sounds like a lot more magic required than the spell on the hammer and conjuring storms.

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Flameboy5555

@nighthawk_313: Really Silver Surfer tried to see to see the potential and he even vaporized him and yet,he came back running and smashing he then realized that he is like a gamma reactor then there is thisThe Hulk's healing factor

Despite his body's high resistance to damage, it is possible to injure the Hulk. He has been hurt numerous times by opponents wielding weapons composed of adamantium. However, he can regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue with far greater efficiency than an ordinary human. He has proven capable of regenerating his eyes, skin, and most of his muscle tissue within moments of having it flayed from his body by Vector. His future "Maestro" incarnation proved capable of eventually reconstructing himself after being blown to powder. Like his strength, his healing factor varies in proportion to his emotional state.

He has displayed great resistance to unwilling transformation of his physical form. For instance, he was immune to direct genetic manipulation from the High Evolutionary. Additionally, he fought off the effects of being shrunk by Goom, was quickly restored to normal by his healing factor after he was turned to stone by the Grey Gargoyle, and he immediately tore free, completely unscathed, after having his limbs phased into solid concrete. As a possible side effect, he has been shown as functionally immortal by human standards in terms of long lifespan.

Nighthawk_313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Nighthawk_313

@flameboy5555: Silver Surfer vaporized him with energy, which hulk absorbs. And really, "he can regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue with far greater efficiency than an ordinary human", ordinary humans would die if they were hit with anything on the super level, that statement is not saying much. Does the wiki say how long it would take for him to recover from an infinite mass punch?

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahahaahaha what? Thor doesn't need to react because h is durable? What sense does that make?
These are New 52 versions. I don't remember Marvel ever beating Superman.

He has been training for 100 years so that makes him better? Explains why the Hulk's beaten him on a number of occasions...

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly believe this could possibly go eitherway...but due to the intangible...photon...i lean toward avengers....although flash will be key to the JL winning as well...

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies: What are the new feats of new 52 superman and the op says superman.We don't know what version of these characters.Oh so I guess the Hulk doesn't have a healing factor that heals even if he's vaporized,has strength that enhances when he gets more furious and also his durability enhances and he actually KILLS Hulk as he snaps his neck

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthawk_313: I guess you don't know what vaporized mean do you? And tell when Hulk absorbs power cosmic,he absorbs gamma energy

Nighthawk_313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flameboy5555: How long did it take him to come back from that, a minute, an hour, a day, a week? Will he come back eventually like after he got blown to powder? Would you like to respond to the infinite mass punch comment? And I was expressing my doubt in what you said about the vaporization because it seemed like he would just absorb the energy. But your right, he absorbs gamma energy. Would you happen to have a scan or comic book issue, or even wiki site that shows the vaporization? And I would really like a response on the infinte mass punch comment.

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthawk_313: He healed in a minute, even surfer was surprised.The infinite punch is a good argument,but if there is morals, I don't see superman using but only if someone dies (wonder woman,batman,flash,etc.)Oh and flash uses the infinite mass punch,photon will see flash and tag him,as she could also go at light speed,and shoot photon blasts until flash is down, goes to martian and beats him due to martian not having telepathy and beats him and goes to helping thor on beating superman and cap marvel fight wonder woman and beat her up and help everybody in the fights now.So not a stomp of avengers, but wins a hard battle of sweat and stark buys some beer and some pop to drunk lol

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way. The Avengers have it with energy powers, the JLA have more muscle/bricks

Nighthawk_313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flameboy5555: Well flash still can go faster than light so he is faster than photon, and if she tries to hit him with photon blasts I don't see her hitting because he can observe events and react in less than an attosecond. And photon probably wouldn't get past flash. And Martian Manhunter can still go intangible and shape shift. That along with his other powers would make him able to hold his own against photon and who ever else he fights.

Nighthawk_313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Nighthawk_313
adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way. The Avengers have it with energy powers, the JLA have more muscle/bricks

Really? Hyperion, Hulk and Thor/WW, SM and MMH. I say strength/durability is clearly on the Avenger's side.

Btw, last time I checked Flash wasn't able to even control the Speed Force (I know that was long ago), I guess it is all but changed. Scans anyone?

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't Flash be able to speed blitz half of Marvel's team and knock them out the instant the fight starts?

I can't see how Marvel would win.