#1 Posted by SuperHulk8642 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Subject: If The Avengers( Hulk Thor Hawkeye Captain america Iron Man Wolverine and Red She-Hulk) would go up against the Justice League ( Superman Shazam GreenArrow Aquaman Green Lantern Batman and WonderWoman) who would win.

Scenario: Thanos and Darkseid have a plan to make the Avengers and JL to decide which universe is more deserving of the infinity gauntlet. Darkseid goes to the justice league and warns them of the " evil Thanos and Avengers and that they must get these gems( for the infinity gauntlet) and Thanos does the same with the Avengers. so captain america splits the team into groups. Hulk & Red She-Hulk, Thor & Iron Man, Wolverine and Hawkeye and he says he will be on his own. Batman does the same. Superman & WonderWoman, Shazam & Green Lantern, Himself & GreenArrow and Aquaman goes on his own.

My Thoughts: I think that Wolverine would take out batman. GreenArrow & Hawkeye would knock each other out at teh same time. Aquaman would Beat Cap because there really the same but Aquaman is Faster and Stronger. Green lantern would take out Iron Man. Thor would take out Shazam. WonderWoman would Take out Red She-Hulk by stabbing her with her blade causing hulk to knock her out cold and Goes World Breaker which allows him 2 best Superman

Score: Marvel = 3, DC = 2 and Ties = 2. ( this is my opinion what's yours.)

#2 Edited by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

been done a thousand times, JL takes this. and i know flash isnt there, but he solos. 

NEXT

#3 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

JL for the win they have more powerhouses. and I havent been on this site long but I know for sure this has been done more than 5 times

#4 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3064 posts) - - Show Bio

JL

#5 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperHulk8642: Here is the deal buddy, this has been done a million times. Why would you pair up Wonder Woman and Red-She Hulk? She stomps her! And if you have Superman and Wonder Woman against Hulk, then that could very well be a stomp too (considering both Superman and WW could beat Hulk ALONE). Green Lantern defeats Iron Man. Shazam and Thor go at it for some time and then Shazam gets help from Superman and WW, destroying Thor. Then you have Aquaman who beats Cap and Batman w/ Green Arrow who destroy Hawkeye.

So JL win with no causalities. Use the search function.

#6 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4653 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Superman could solo, Shazam could solo, and Green Lantern could solo. This is a spite. A speed blitz from any of these could give a win.

Agreed. There's almost no Avengers line up that I can think off (past or present) that can best the JL, too many powerhouse on the JL.

#7 Posted by rpottage (894 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman blitzes the Hulk while Wonderwoman overpowers and outspeeds Red She-Hulk, using her magical sword and Lasso to her advantage.

Batman and Green Arrow use their agility and equipment to get to a higher ground, leaving Wolderine at ground level; and allowing them to take shots at Hawkeye. Temporaily two on one, Green Arrow matches Hawkeye which gives Batman the opportunity to take him out. This leaves Batman and Green Arrow against Wolverine. Since they were warned about the Avengers, Batman is able to access his legendary Prep. Thanks to this, Batman knows not to get close; so he and Green Arrow subdue Wolverine with an assortment of trick arrows, and modified Batarangs (Pimarily using explosives, gases, and electrical shocks.

Green Lantern (not sure which version, but it's not overly important) would just smash through Ironman. Ironman's good, but the Green Lantern's constructs are quite powerful. Captain Marvel (Shazam) would fight hard against Thor. His powers would give make him harder to put own, and ultimately I think he'd be more intelligent and able to win thanks to the Wisdom aspect. Captain Marvel is Superman level, but with resistance to magic so he'd be able to take Thor.

Aquaman would just stomp Captain America. It's just not a fair fight to be honest.

DC Sweeps.

Part of the reason is you added in Captain Marvel who's Superman level, so he's a big bonus. The other problem is you but the Green Arrow with Batman and gave them prep time by making the scenario one where they were warned. That's an issue since both are great at prep, and already keep trick weapons on them; so they can easily formulate a better plan than pretty much anyone else. Definately better at planning than Wolverine.

Honestly I'd say it's a mismatch. The DC characters just have more firepower overall, and their characters have more powers to go with. It's a common poblem because people want to pit the popular characters together, but Marvel's powerhouses aren't really popular (Like Gladiator and Hyperion who would be Superman level).

#8 Edited by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, Thor, and Tony with prep could solo.

#9 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sovereign91001 said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Superman could solo, Shazam could solo, and Green Lantern could solo. This is a spite. A speed blitz from any of these could give a win.

Agreed. There's almost no Avengers line up that I can think off (past or present) that can best the JL, too many powerhouse on the JL.

Sentry is an avenger, Silver Surfer was an avenger for a day, also Wonder Man and Dr. Strange also are avengers.

#10 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

This is mismatch unless you throw in some top-tier avengers

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

N one is soloing.

#12 Posted by SuperHulk8642 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMinister: uhhm hulk goes worldbreaker and busts planet. forgot to say this is the new 52 versions. thor would wreck shazam who is captain marvel. wolverine can heal sense of smell and he is just as well trained as batman.

#13 Posted by The Stegman (25002 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam solos everyone except Thor... 

Superman solos Thor

#14 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperHulk8642: Nobody on JLA needs a planet but Aquaman and Batman, which both aren't needed in this fight. I doubt Hulk would do that considering only Thor and Iron Man fly. So let him bust the planet! Killing most of his teammates... great plan. Hulk doesn't immediately turn Worldbreaker.

Superman, Wonder Woman, and Shazam are all that are needed to kill all of the Avengers without it getting messy.

#15 Edited by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

No.

#16 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

@YoungJustice said:

No.

Yes, since not specified, it is current new 52 versions.

In which Thor, Hulk, or Tony with prep would solo.

#17 Posted by SuperHulk8642 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: Hulk would wreck shazam and so would thor. supes has nothing on worldbreaker hulk.

#18 Posted by SuperHulk8642 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMinister: If hulk hits anyone with a planet busting hit there done. thor wrecks shazam plain and simple. i should have placed them in different areas. and i put them in grups not all together. hulk and red she hulk vs ww and supes in the desert aquaman vs cap on a beach. thor and iron man vs shazam and Gl in space. wolverine and hawkeye vs bats and GA in Gotham. wolvie stabs bats to death. Hawkeye and GA kncok each other out. Aquaman tanks Cap. GL tanks Iron man. Thor Wrecks Shazam and Then takes out Gl. WW stabs red she hulk and knocks her out causing hulk to rage and knock her out and then beat down supes. Hulk has easily hit worldbreaker just by seeing She hulk and Rick jones poisoned so yeah seeing his wife stabbed and bleeding would tick him off

#19 Posted by charlieboy (7164 posts) - - Show Bio

The JL win. The speed advantage alone is going to give them the win.

#20 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman/Shazam/Wonder Woman/Green Lantern any combination of 2 can beat the Avengers themselves.

#21 Edited by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperHulk8642: Thor isn't beating Shazam easily at all. That is the only tough battle here. Everyone else has a speed advantage...

@SuperHulk8642 said:

hulk and red she hulk vs ww and supes in the desert

I think you forgot that Superman and Wonder Woman both fly as fast or near the speed of light. Green Lantern tanks Iron Man instantly, which he joins in with Shazam to defeat Thor. Superman, has been proven many times, would obliterate Hulk. I can see you're bias. Use the search function. You can keep Batman, Aquaman, and Green Arrow. Everyone else will easily take care of the Avengers,

#22 Posted by tgd124 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

JL dominate. they're a team of basically gods, while the avengers are a ragtag team of misfits. I'm sure avengers may win against one or two leaguers, but most of the league members could cream the avengers without much effort on their own.

#23 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

You have to level the Avengers in some way if anyone intends them to go against the JLA.

Justice League wins this EASILY

#24 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio