• 52 results
FlambeArtist26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FlambeArtist26

Who would win Avengers or Justice League?

Avengers have:

World Breaker Hulk (Just so Avengers don't get stomped)

Thor

Iron Man

Captain America

Hawkeye

Jane Foster(if attacked/killed activate bloodlusted for thor)

Justice League have:

Superman (Prime if you think world breaker is to powerful but if not then regular)

WonderWoman

Batman

Green Latern

Green Arrow

Lois Lane(if attacked/killed activate bloodlusted for superman)

Start on opposite sides of New York but, can be taken anywhere in U.S. (not above atmosphere so no sudips)

They have 5 min prep time with information on their sets and cant tell teamates info on non sets but don't have to fight their set. (Hulk preps as Bruce Banner)

Sets are:

Hulk=Superman

Thor=WanderWoman

IronMan=GreenLatern

Captian America=Batman

Hawkeye=GreenArrow

Standard Gear for Everyone.

Round One: Civilians are throughout the U.S

Round Two: No Civilians.

Round Three: Superman is Prime no matter what.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rd1027

not this again....

Been done to infinity, Avengers get overpowered eventually. Too many powerhouses on the JL team.

Its not a stomp with these teams but DC takes the fight 7 or 8/10

FlambeArtist26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you guys putting superman prime or not?

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KaraZor-el

JL is too much for the Avengers

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: Nope new 52 would get beaten here, worldbreaker alone could take wonderwoman and maybe supes, thor could beat hal

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rd1027
BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League dominates!!!

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zaied

@flambeartist26: What? Superman Prime would crush everyone on the Avengers in seconds.

And the Justice League wins here since they have more powerhouses on their team.

Jay0253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who would win Avengers or Justice League?

Avengers have:

World Breaker Hulk (Just so Avengers don't get stomped)

Thor

Iron Man

Captain America

Hawkeye

Jane Foster(if attacked/killed activate bloodlusted for thor)

Justice League have:

Superman (Prime if you think world breaker is to powerful but if not then regular)

WonderWoman

Batman

Green Latern

Green Arrow

Lois Lane(if attacked/killed activate bloodlusted for superman)

Start on opposite sides of New York but, can be taken anywhere in U.S. (not above atmosphere so no sudips)

They have 5 min prep time with information on their sets and cant tell teamates info on non sets but don't have to fight their set. (Hulk preps as Bruce Banner)

Sets are:

Hulk=Superman

Thor=WanderWoman

IronMan=GreenLatern

Captian America=Batman

Hawkeye=GreenArrow

Standard Gear for Everyone.

Round One: Civilians are throughout the U.S

Round Two: No Civilians.

Round Three: Superman is Prime no matter what.

Superman throws (or flies) Hulk into the sun.

Hmm, tough choice. I think Thor would win eventually. Hard to say.

Green lantern wins with ease.

Super soldier vs regular human? If prep, Batman wins. If no prep, Captain wins.

Another tough choice, I say neither wins. Tie.

In my opinion, Superman alone could beat all of them. Beats Hulk, then proceeds to beat Thor in a tough fight. The rest are history and don't stand much of a chance.

LoganX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LoganX360

lol peep how they took out The Vision & ScarletWitch ,

But the Avengers still wins , ya forget Thors Hammer , Captain America's Shield , Hulk is Strongest , IronMan Tech creates Radiation blast far worse that what Kryptonite emits .& Hawkeyes henry pym modified arrows ... with that i will leave you with these scans .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh And Team Work , something JLA Lacks off having being that batman is always suckerpunching Superman & WonderWoman ,

No Caption Provided

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE !!!

... TheEnd.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@rd1027: who's that person who kicks the crap out of thor in the first scan?

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loganx360:

Those scans don't really mean much. The Hawkeye scan is sort of funny I guess, but what does it have to do with anything? That Spider-man scan is from a joke comic that is considered PIS of the highest order. Next we have Thor hitting a guy with his hammer, I assume its Thanos, but we don't see if it even does anything or if it hurts him. Then Tony in front of some Iron Man suits. What does that signify? That he can in fact build suits? Did he build them in twenty-two minutes? Not sure what the heck is going on in the one after that. Superman is blasting energy or something? And finally, that "teamwork" is certainly nothing special. Hulk and Thor hit someone at the same time, and Scarlet Witch and Vision converse. SW and Vision aren't in this fight, so moot point there, so do you expect two guys hitting another guy to show good teamwork? Both teams have showed very good teamwork in the past, I don't understand what you mean by Batman always sucker punching Superman and Wonder Woman. He doesn't really do that all that often, if at all really. Do you mean they don't always get along? I mean, I could say that the Avengers don't have good teamwork because they have arguments, and many of them have different viewpoints, and I'd have more of a point, because what I said makes sense. Scans have to actually have a point when you post them. I'll say JL win because they have more power.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL.

LoganX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukundra: lol your pathetic , those scans are official , but whats more powerful than Thors Magic Hammer ? Hulks Uncharted Strength , IronMans Tech ? The Avengers TeamWork ? you talking about JLA that have been retconned to the new 52 , i dont even think they had enuff time to be together yet to even take on a team , but i'll cut this conversation short as sharp as Captain America's Adamantium edge on a fast flying frisbee that no one in the JLA is immune to .

Avengers Assemble , JLA gets disassembled by hulk pummel .

blue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the question is only and only which team carry more powers. It's easy to anwser: JLA.

But, at the end of the day, it's up to the writer, that's why this topic is much fun!

Depends on the context, why they have to fight each others, who's more angrier, how much time they have to prepare themselve. Which team know more about the other, could ennemies of both superteam share some information to help one of them?

In my opinion, more time they get for peparation, more chances Avengers stand a chance. But Black Widow has to be part of the team, because she is very useful to gather key informations before a fight. And if Widow learn about surperman weakness(Kryptonic), if I would be in the writer's shoes, Iran man would have an army of clones loaded with kryptonic. :).

Overall, Avengers are quite less powerful but imho, Thor is the best hero in both team for a endless fight. Along Hulk, anything is possible with a good preparation.

So the question is more, what the avengers have to do to win this fight? Or what the JLA have to do to lose this fight. :)

The world of comics is full of suprises, just like the super bowl!

Share your thoughts :)

FlambeArtist26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FlambeArtist26

@jay0253: Jay if you read the details you would see that superman cant bring hulk into the sun becuz it says "no going above the atmosphere" so think of a new plan. :)

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

avengers, WBH could honestly solo

Avatar image for supermankillsbatman
Supermankillsbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League win this fight for me.

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loganx360: What's more powerful than Thor's hammer, Hulk's strentgh, and Tony's tech? WW's atom splitting sword, the planet busting(potentially Galaxy busting if Prime) power of Superman, and the insane prep of Batman.

PS. Please don't call a guy pathetic for making a logical response to your statement

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batbro15: I agree that the JLA wins, but Thor's hammer and WBH are easily planet busters as well

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BatBro15

@notatreeabush: I agree that they are, I just wanted to point out that having a "magic hammer" doesn't make Thor the baddest man in town

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk=Superman

Thor=WonderWoman

IronMan=GreenLatern.Mismatch

Captian America=Batman

Hawkeye=GreenArrow

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man is the only one that would loose his match really, possibly Hulk. Other than that Avengers take it.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

JL

JL.

These never turn out well for the Avengers

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL

@jedog said:

avengers, WBH could honestly solo

Not if we're really being honest.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@dondave said:

JL

JL.

Why would you say that? The only mismatch here is Iron Man vs Green Lantern

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsmaydie: WBH could destroy planets, no one in the JL comes close to that

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedog said:

@devilsmaydie: WBH could destroy planets, no one in the JL comes close to that

Aren't you forgetting about Superman? Who easily could if he felt so inclined.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@dondave said:

JL

JL.

Because these things "never" (hyperbole) turn out well for the Avengers. The Justice League in general is just far too powerful.

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsmaydie: no, i'm not forgetting about superman, he wouldn't stand a chance against WBH

hulk was too much for the marvel heroes to handle, what makes you think superman would do better?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By micah007123

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@dondave said:

JL

JL.

Because these things "never" (hyperbole) turn out well for the Avengers. The Justice League in general is just far too powerful.

If we are talking Classic vs Classic then yes. But usually the Avengers line-up for the most part can stand up to the League, especially if it's Current vs Current. In which case 3 to 4 members of the Avengers could either solo or critically wound the League all by themselves. Never understood why people thought the League was ALWAYS more powerful than the Avengers :/ honestly depending upon the incarnation all you have to do is take out Superman or Flash and the hard parts over.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SodamYat

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@dondave said:

JL

JL.

If we are talking Classic vs Classic then yes. But usually the Avengers line-up for the most part can stand up to the League, especially if it's Current vs Current. In which case 3 to 4 members of the Avengers could either solo or critically wound the League all by themselves. Never understood why people thought the League was always more powerful than the Avengers :/ honestly depending upon the incarnation all you have to do is take out Superman or Flash and the hard parts over.

See, thats just it. Current for the JL means, only 3 years worth of feats. And just with those 3 years alone they can beat most versions of the Avengers.

People think that the League is more powerful than the Avengers because they are. Generally speaking of course.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By micah007123

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@dondave said:

JL

JL.

If we are talking Classic vs Classic then yes. But usually the Avengers line-up for the most part can stand up to the League, especially if it's Current vs Current. In which case 3 to 4 members of the Avengers could either solo or critically wound the League all by themselves. Never understood why people thought the League was always more powerful than the Avengers :/ honestly depending upon the incarnation all you have to do is take out Superman or Flash and the hard parts over.

See, thats just it. Current for the JL means, only 3 years worth of feats. And just with those 3 years alone they can beat most versions of the Avengers.

People think that the League is more powerful than the Avengers because they are. Generally speaking of course.

Not really friend. Have you seen the Current Avengers line-up? Or even some of the past line-ups including people like Vision, Herc, Ares, and Doctor Strange (who could solo)......Give the League all the Pre-52 feats they want and the Avengers still could give them a run for their money. And the fact remains the Avengers have several cosmic level members on their current line-up. I'd venture to say this is the first line-up that would take a solid majority against the League New-52 or Pre-52. All Captain Universe has to do is blink and there goes half the League if she wanted to. Star-Brand arguably could do the same, along with Nightmask BFR'ing people into the sun. And those are just 3 people not including Thor, Hulk, Hyperion ect.

I don't think they are. Other than the Classic Versions the balance of power has generally shifted back and forth. Right now the pendulum swings in the Avengers favor.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@dondave said:

JL

JL.

Not really friend. Have you seen the Current Avengers line-up? Give the League all the Pre-52 feats they want the Avengers still could give them a run for their money. And the fact remains the Avengers have several cosmic level members on their current line-up. I'd venture to say this is the first line-up that would take a solid majority against the League New-52 or Pre-52. All Captain Universe has to do is blink and there goes half the League if she wanted to. Star-Brand arguably could do the same, along with Nightmask BFR'ing people into the sun. And those are just 3 people not including Thor, Hulk, Hyperion ect.

I don't think they are. Other than the Classic Versions the balance of power has generally shifted back and forth.

Yes, really.

Exactly, you just said this is the first line up that would take a majority over the JL. And yet that still not right since Phantom Stranger and even the Spectre IIRC have been Leaguers. And They still have Captain Atom who can damn near do anything. And Wally West who wold defeat most of these guys before they could blink. See what I mean? It just "never" turns out well for the Avengers. But remember Im using "never" as a hyperbole.

The JL are just too powerful in general.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jl easily . Batman solos

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@rd1027 said:

not this again....

Been done to infinity, Avengers get overpowered eventually. Too many powerhouses on the JL team.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By micah007123

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@dondave said:

JL

JL.

Not really friend. Have you seen the Current Avengers line-up? Give the League all the Pre-52 feats they want the Avengers still could give them a run for their money. And the fact remains the Avengers have several cosmic level members on their current line-up. I'd venture to say this is the first line-up that would take a solid majority against the League New-52 or Pre-52. All Captain Universe has to do is blink and there goes half the League if she wanted to. Star-Brand arguably could do the same, along with Nightmask BFR'ing people into the sun. And those are just 3 people not including Thor, Hulk, Hyperion ect.

I don't think they are. Other than the Classic Versions the balance of power has generally shifted back and forth.

Yes, really.

Exactly, you just said this is the first line up that would take a majority over the JL. And yet that still not right since Phantom Stranger and even the Spectre IIRC have been Leaguers. And They still have Captain Atom who can damn near do anything. And Wally West who wold defeat most of these guys before they could blink. See what I mean? It just "never" turns out well for the Avengers. But remember Im using "never" as a hyperbole.

You've yet to prove that.

Read my edit to clear up some of your points. Also I said solid majority quote correctly my friend.

"And yet that still not right since Phantom Stranger and even the Spectre IIRC have been Leaguers. And They still have Captain Atom who can damn near do anything. And Wally West who wold defeat most of these guys before they could blink. See what I mean? "

No I really don't see what you mean. First to finish up my previous point in regards to the current line-up the Avengers take it. Now speaking of Stranger and Spectre sure that's alot of firepower (not sure why you'd resort to mentioning them if the League is already leagues above the Avengers as you said yourself without them.) .......now let's see what the Avengers have had on their line-up in the past and currently......Captain Universe, Sentry, Kaluu, and Strange to name a few. A large majority of these guys have power levels on the universal arguably multiversal scale. And that's not even including the honorary members. Star-Brand by himself matches if not exceeds Atom and speaking of blinking that's all a few guys have to do to bring down any version of the League in all honesty so I don't really see your point. Just telling you the Avengers line-up goes toe to toe against the League for the most part. Simple as that.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rd1027 said:

not this again....

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

JL.

Yes, really.

Read my edit to clear up some of your points. Also I said solid majority quote correctly my friend.

"And yet that still not right since Phantom Stranger and even the Spectre IIRC have been Leaguers. And They still have Captain Atom who can damn near do anything. And Wally West who wold defeat most of these guys before they could blink. See what I mean? "

No I really don't see what you mean. First to finish up my previous point in regards to the current line-up the Avengers take it. Now speaking of Stranger and Spectre sure that's alot of firepower (not sure why you'd resort to mentioning them if the League is already leagues above the Avengers as you said yourself without them.) .......now let's see what the Avengers have had on their line-up in the past......Captain Universe, Sentry, Kaluu, and Strange to name a few. A large majority of these guys have power levels on the universal arguably multiversal scale. And Star-Brand matches if not exceeds Atom so I don't really see your point. Just telling you the Avengers line-up goes toe to toe against the League for the most part. Simple as that.

To prove what?

I dont think theres anything to discuss. The only thing to do is just google avengers vs jl threads and watch the massive one sided-ness.

See, all your doing is proving my point. Which is that it "never"(hyperbole) ends well for the Avengers. Youre talking about 1 or 2 instances where the Avengers might have a chance. All youre doing is agreeing with me.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By micah007123

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

JL.

Yes, really.

No I really don't see what you mean. First to finish up my previous point in regards to the current line-up the Avengers take it. Now speaking of Stranger and Spectre sure that's alot of firepower (not sure why you'd resort to mentioning them if the League is already leagues above the Avengers as you said yourself without them.) .......now let's see what the Avengers have had on their line-up in the past......Captain Universe, Sentry, Kaluu, and Strange to name a few. A large majority of these guys have power levels on the universal arguably multiversal scale. And Star-Brand matches if not exceeds Atom so I don't really see your point. Just telling you the Avengers line-up goes toe to toe against the League for the most part. Simple as that.

To prove what?

I dont think theres anything to discuss. The only thing to do is just google avengers vs jl threads and watch the massive one sided-ness.

See, all your doing is proving my point. Which is that it "never"(hyperbole) ends well for the Avengers. Youre talking about 1 or 2 instances where the Avengers might have a chance. All youre doing is agreeing with me.

You said the last 3 years of feats for the League are enough to bring down any incarnation of the Avengers. Do you plan on proving that?

Always something to discuss. Of course there will be one sided-ness when fans have a tendency to load up the Avengers with all their non-factors and leave out their heavy hitters. Something you should be clearly aware of since I've had this discussion with you on numerous threads like that before. I don't understand how I'm agreeing with you when I'm on the opposite side of the fence and I've made that clear. Have I not been clear enough? Why would you make that accusation?

Do you plan on proving any of these accusations? Because I've yet to see your "point". What line-ups are you referring to, because it's definitely not all. I just did some research and I found 8 incarnations that would beat the League (standard teams) handily after a couple of seconds of Google searching and that wasn't even all of them. If you could prove your "3 years of feats" accusations from above, then you might be getting somewhere. All your doing right now is making baseless claims without backing them up I'm afraid :/

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

To prove what?

You said the last 3 years of feats for the League are enough to bring down any incarnation of the League. Do you plan on proving that?

Always something to discuss. Of course there will be one sided-ness when fans have a tendency to load up the Avengers with all their non-factors and leave out their heavy hitters. Something you should be clearly aware of since I've had this discussion with you on numerous threads like that before. I don't understand how I'm agreeing with you when I'm on the opposite side of the fence and I've made that clear. Have I not been clear enough? Why would you make that accusation?

Do you plan on proving any of these accusations? What line-ups are you referring to, because it's definitely not all. I just did some research and I found 8 incarnations that would beat the League (standard teams) handily after a couple of seconds of Google searching and that wasn't even all of them. If you could prove your "3 years of feats" accusations from above, then you might be getting somewhere. All your doing right now is making baseless claims without backing them up I'm afraid :/

No. I said the last 3 years alone of feats for the JL are enough to take down most versions of the Avengers.

You are in fact agreeing with me because you keep mentioning how 1 or 2 versions of the Avengers would beat the regular JL. The JL doesnt really need to add some of its members to stack up with the Avengers. Their regular original line up is enough most of the time.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers are too slow

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By micah007123

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

To prove what?

You said the last 3 years of feats for the League are enough to bring down any incarnation of the League. Do you plan on proving that?

Do you plan on proving any of these accusations? What line-ups are you referring to, because it's definitely not all. I just did some research and I found 8 incarnations that would beat the League (standard teams) handily after a couple of seconds of Google searching and that wasn't even all of them. If you could prove your "3 years of feats" accusations from above, then you might be getting somewhere. All your doing right now is making baseless claims without backing them up I'm afraid :/

No. I said the last 3 years alone of feats for the JL are enough to take down most versions of the Avengers.

You are in fact agreeing with me because you keep mentioning how 1 or 2 versions of the Avengers would beat the regular JL. The JL doesnt really need to add some of its members to stack up with the Avengers. The JL doesnt really need to add some of its members to stack up with the Avengers.

My mistake. So do you plan on proving this? Out of 15 main teams I already told you I counted and researched 8 (and after further research that number could be 10) that could bring down the standard League. Which means the League would be able to beat 5 other versions, which last I checked is not a majority, thus your statement is rendered null and void I'm afraid.

"You are in fact agreeing with me because you keep mentioning how 1 or 2 versions of the Avengers would beat the regular JL. The JL doesnt really need to add some of its members to stack up with the Avengers. "

This is what I said last reply. "I just did some research and I found 8 incarnations that would beat the League (standard teams) handily after a couple of seconds of Google searching and that wasn't even all of them." And here is your follow-up response "you keep mentioning how 1 or 2 versions of the Avengers would beat the regular JL."..............so are you not reading my post at all or are you just ignoring me:(

"The JL doesnt really need to add some of its members to stack up with the Avengers."

That has nothing to do with the topic at hand nor does it relate to your "point".

Their regular original line up is enough most of the time.

That's nice now do you plan on proving this? Because some versions of the Avengers include Strange, Quasar, and even Nova or Darkhawk (Herald Level guys). Heck even the Classic Avengers line-up gets underrated sometimes, I don't think any member of the League would like it if Pym drags someone to the Microverse.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

not all. I just did some research and I found 8 incarnations that would beat the League (standard teams) handily after a couple of seconds of Google searching and that wasn't even all of them. If you could prove your "3 years of feats" accusations from above, then you might be getting somewhere. All your doing right now is making baseless claims without backing them up I'm afraid :/

You are in fact agreeing with me because you keep mentioning how 1 or 2 versions of the Avengers would beat the regular JL. The JL doesnt really need to add some of its members to stack up with the Avengers. The JL doesnt really need to add some of its members to stack up with the Avengers.

My mistake. So do you plan on proving this? Out of 15 main teams I already told you I counted and researched 8 (and after further research that number could be 10) that could bring down the standard League. Which means the League would be able to beat 5 other versions, which last I checked is not a majority, thus your statement is rendered null and void I'm afraid.

"You are in fact agreeing with me because you keep mentioning how 1 or 2 versions of the Avengers would beat the regular JL. The JL doesnt really need to add some of its members to stack up with the Avengers. "

This is what I said last reply. "I just did some research and I found 8 incarnations that would beat the League (standard teams) handily after a couple of seconds of Google searching and that wasn't even all of them." And here is your follow-up response "you keep mentioning how 1 or 2 versions of the Avengers would beat the regular JL."..............so are you not reading my post at all or are you just ignoring me:(

"The JL doesnt really need to add some of its members to stack up with the Avengers."

That has nothing to do with the topic at hand nor does it relate to your "point".

That's nice now do you plan on proving this? Because some versions of the Avengers include Strange, Quasar, and even Nova or Darkhawk (Herald Level guys). Heck even the Classic Avengers line-up gets underrated sometimes, I don't think any member of the League would like it if Pym drags someone to the Microverse.

How do you propse we go about this stomping? You make a thread? I make a thread? Maybe ask the community? Im not sure how to do it.

It relates because you said you werent sure why i was resorting to the spectre and phantom stranger. thats why im saying usually they dont even need those versions. they just need the original 7 usually against the avengers versions.

Im on 5 other threads, do you mind just making a PM where you list what you plan to make the thread about and seeing if i want to make changes to it? cause replying here just got time consuming.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By micah007123

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

not all. I just did some research and I found 8 incarnations that would beat the League (standard teams) handily after a couple of seconds of Google searching and that wasn't even all of them. If you could prove your "3 years of feats" accusations from above, then you might be getting somewhere. All your doing right now is making baseless claims without backing them up I'm afraid :/

How do you propse we go about this stomping? You make a thread? I make a thread? Maybe ask the community? Im not sure how to do it.

It relates because you said you werent sure why i was resorting to the spectre and phantom stranger. thats why im saying usually they dont even need those versions. they just need the original 7 usually against the avengers versions.

Im on 5 other threads, do you mind just making a PM where you list what you plan to make the thread about and seeing if i want to make changes to it? cause replying here just got time consuming.

Well I preferred to keep things between us to save both of us the potential chaos and bias, but I have a suggestion below.

Ohhh I see. Still I later proved that wrong.

Let me see. I currently have a thread active for Current Avengers vs Current League which included Pre-52 and New-52 League versions vs Current Avengers and for the most part the Viners gave the Avengers a majority at last check against both versions. I might make adjustments to that maybe add in other Avengers line-ups bring in other League members and just bump it again. I'll tag you if I feel like doing that, not a guarantee since most agree even when the Avengers go down they go down swinging which was reassured by a quick Google search with several threads that also had the Avengers (varying versions) beating the League in a good fight, which is enough for me.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#50  Edited By vinomonster

A bloodlusted superman :O and he is Prime

No Caption Provided