• 61 results
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

All teams start 1000ft away. Blood lusted. Flyers start 400ft in air. Everyone starts in form shown. No BFR. Which team wins?

No Caption Provided

vs

X-Men with cannonball
X-Men with cannonball
cannonball
cannonball
Pre-Flashpoint feats
Pre-Flashpoint feats
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Avengers. JLA have few decent feats as of the moment and Thor could potentially solo that entire X-team. And then you toss in Photon and Quasar.....

I also like the Cannonball picture's juxtaposition.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

X men go down first...and i can't comment on JLA vs Avengers..since i'm not sure who everyone on the Avengers team are

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EpitomeofCool

avengers....

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pooty

@CitizenBane: I put Pre-flashpoint so JLA have Classic feats. I think that's what "pre-flashpoint" means.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emperorznb

That version of Avengers will win...

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@pooty said:

@CitizenBane: I put Pre-flashpoint so JLA have Classic feats. I think that's what "pre-flashpoint" means.

Pre-Flashpoint? JLA can feasibly stomp.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By termiteone4ever

The Jla Wins if its the Pre flash point .

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

JLA if pre flash point

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666

Without morals - Flash solo most of his enemies, besides Pulsar and Iceman. But: destroying Jack of Hearts suit can bring down Flash himself. I am not sure. 
Nonetheless, Pulsar will take almost anyone from JLA. It will end in Pulsar vs. Hal vs. Iceman IMO. And I am closer to say that Hal will win this.

In morals? 
it will end in TP fight between Moondragon, Psylocke and Aquaman. Aquamn doesn't have a chance with either, Moondragon should stomp Psylocke and then take down all other enemies, maybe besides Cyborg.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Emperorb777

jla

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DeathsHead2

JLA.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pooty

@Illuminatus: @termiteone4ever: @jeanroygrant: @Immortal777: @DeathsHead2: @czarny_samael666: I can see Thor hanging with Supes for a while. Quasar will tangle with Green Lantern for a minute. Photon will be a problem also. I think she can take Wonder Woman or atleast keep her occupied. Flash will kill all land people. IDK

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#14  Edited By StarKiller809

I think the JLA will win this one. The Avengers team will be the only real challenge they will have but the X-Men will go down fast.

AngelicPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AngelicPhoenix

i am new to all this, but would like superman or thor kill colussus? i think all teams would have some deaths, but superman and wonder woman I can see standing and alive on the JLA side. GL could toss wolverine into space or into the sun mwahahahahahaa. Sorry*hides*

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

@AngelicPhoenix said:

i am new to all this, but would like superman or thor kill colussus? i think all teams would have some deaths, but superman and wonder woman I can see standing and alive on the JLA side. GL could toss wolverine into space or into the sun mwahahahahahaa. Sorry*hides*

They would destroy colossus.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

@pooty said:

@Illuminatus: @termiteone4ever: @jeanroygrant: @Immortal777: @DeathsHead2: @czarny_samael666: I can see Thor hanging with Supes for a while. Quasar will tangle with Green Lantern for a minute. Photon will be a problem also. I think she can take Wonder Woman or atleast keep her occupied. Flash will kill all land people. IDK

What's Flash best striking feat?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren

@jeanroygrant said:

@pooty said:

One-shotting a White Martian with an IMP, I think.

AngelicPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AngelicPhoenix

@jeanroygrant: what if he had the juggernaut power like in the comics?? Would that help?? I would love to see who wonder man would fight, I think he would be a great match for wonder women. They would chill and start flirting while the JSA drink prune juice and boast how they could beat everyone lol.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@AngelicPhoenix said:

@jeanroygrant: what if he had the juggernaut power like in the comics?? Would that help?? I would love to see who wonder man would fight, I think he would be a great match for wonder women. They would chill and start flirting while the JSA drink prune juice and boast how they could beat everyone lol.

Yes,it would help alot. LOL

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CitizenBane said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@pooty said:

@CitizenBane said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@pooty said:

You see when people say flash solo's i don't always agree...I'm not saying it's you..just saying!

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@CitizenBane said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@pooty said:

Pretty much. There's also the character he punched when the concept of the IMP was explained.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By ReVamp

@jeanroygrant said:

You see when people say flash solo's i don't always agree...I'm not saying it's you..just saying!

Flash can feasibly solo many fight due to the power he's shown behind his punches and no one be able to tag him.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ReVamp said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Flash can feasibly solo many fight due to the power he's shown behind his punches and no one be able to tag him.

Say your someone like Superman and you start off in the air can't you just bust the planet...fist first??

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ReVamp

@jeanroygrant said:

@ReVamp said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Say your someone like Superman and you start off in the air can't you just bust the planet...fist first??

I don't understand that and how its related?

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@jeanroygrant said:

@ReVamp said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Not if Flash vortex's you and/or steals your speed and ramps up to punch you out. This is part of the reason why Amazo perceived Flash as a far more dangerous potential threat than Superman.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ReVamp said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ReVamp said:

@jeanroygrant said:

I don't understand that and how its related?

I was wondering what if Thor did that..

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ReVamp

@jeanroygrant: Thor would never bust the planet, if he could.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pooty

@ReVamp: Flash could feasibly solo that's why i put people in the air also

@jeanroygrant: @Illuminatus: No BFR or are you guys just speculating.

anyway who takes out Quasar and Photon? I don't think Hal could take them both out.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@pooty said:

@ReVamp: Flash could feasibly solo that's why i put people in the air also

@jeanroygrant: @Illuminatus: No BFR or are you guys just speculating.

anyway who takes out Quasar and Photon? I don't think Hal could take them both out.

I never said anything about BFR. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pooty

@Illuminatus: my bad. got confused

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ReVamp

@pooty: Doubtfully. There are people there he wouldn't be able to touch.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@pooty: No worries.
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By _Black

Probably JLA.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lady_liberty

The JLA has the advantage in this battle due to the combination of raw power and experience.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By crackerjack82

hmm seeing as that JL does not have MM, im gonna say that Avengers, barley, MOONDRAGONS TP is the main reason, they have no way of hurting photon

Do i think alot of them will Die YES

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SteveRogers

Avengers should take this...

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#38  Edited By chalkshark

The Avengers... easily. Moondragon, alone, once mentally enslaved the entire population of a planet, and still had enough psychic mojo left over to make Thor her boy toy. The League doesn't have a single member who can defend against psychic attacks. There are countless stories where every single one of those characters has fallen under the sway of one mind controlling villain after another. The X-Men are, at least, trained to resist psychic attacks, but those disciplines are not going to be enough to counter Moondragon's near god level mind control. Psylocke is no match for her either. I honestly don't think the other Avengers would have to do anything. This fight is over within the span of a single thought.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeanroygrant

@chalkshark said:

The Avengers... easily. Moondragon, alone, once mentally enslaved the entire population of a planet, and still had enough psychic mojo left over to make Thor her boy toy. The League doesn't have a single member who can defend against psychic attacks. There are countless stories where every single one of those characters has fallen under the sway of one mind controlling villain after another. The X-Men are, at least, trained to resist psychic attacks, but those disciplines are not going to be enough to counter Moondragon's near god level mind control. Psylocke is no match for her either. I honestly don't think the other Avengers would have to do anything. This fight is over within the span of a single thought.

How about when Moon Dragon gets punched 1000 times in her ugly face??

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By crackerjack82

i@jeanroygrant said:

@chalkshark said:

when did she get drilled 1000 times, i remember mantis doing it in one punch, as did gamora, both TP immune

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jeanroygrant

@crackerjack82 said:

i@jeanroygrant said:

@chalkshark said:

when did she get drilled 1000 times, i remember mantis doing it in one punch, as did gamora, both TP immune

I'm saying that's what Flash will do to her

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By chalkshark

@jeanroygrant: Flash doesn't move faster than the speed of thought. He's standing there, mentally paralyzed with the rest of the Justice League.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Saren

@chalkshark said:

Incorrect. She did not enslave the population, she manipulated its leaders, which is substantially easier. Moondragon isn't even a better telepath than Emma Frost. Why exactly is taking over Thor considered an example of "near god level mind control"?

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By crackerjack82

@jeanroygrant: your assuming flash will go after her first, and at FTL because we all know that thought travels at the speed of light (love science), so if she TPs everybody at the speed of Thought, Flash is now hers, as well. I mean i guess therre is the chance he does go after her, but when you look at the field, and who he flash is, a woman wont be his first target

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Saren

@chalkshark said:

@jeanroygrant: Flash doesn't move faster than the speed of thought. He's standing there, mentally paralyzed with the rest of the Justice League.

LOL, even in Marvel several people have been stated to move faster than thought.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By crackerjack82

@CitizenBane: im tired ill argue MOONDRAGONS tp another time,

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CitizenBane said:

@chalkshark said:

LOL, even in Marvel several people have been stated to move faster than thought.

Flash not faster than the speed of thought LOL.

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By chalkshark

@CitizenBane: I'm willing to admit I'm wrong if that's the case. It has been over 20 years since I read that two part Avengers story. Memory of details, perhaps, escapes me. Controlling Thor doesn't make her god-like. Thor's a dullard who gets enslaved all the time. Controlling a planet's population would make her god-like, but you've raised a doubt. Until I re-read the story, I'm not confidant enough to stand by that statement.

doublezeroduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By doublezeroduck

X-men are the first to go down and even though I hate to say it, JLA takes down the Avengers. I don't care, I still like the Avengers more.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By pooty

@chalkshark: great to see you willing to admit if you're wrong. so many people refuse to do that. But when you read it, you will see that she does specifically state she is only controlling the leaders of the planet. but i agree that if she has a chance she is powerful enough to take over minds

@doublezeroduck: how do the JLA take down Quasar and Photon?