Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Apparition says:

"Scarlet Thor says:
"Gambler says:
"Scarlet Thor says:
"Gambler says:
"God is simply a title (In my opinion) its the same as Vulcan (X-Men) being labeled an Omega Level Mutant, and Wanda isn't. She's just as powerful, but doesn't have the label. Plus, he's a Norse God, what does that mean exactly? Wonder Woman's rogue gallery is filled with Greek Gods, yet she's as powerful if not more then they are. I don't know, being a god in comics is overrated."
The difference is that Thor is the son of an elder god (Gaia) and the leader of a mystical Kingdom while Kal is just an alien"
Just an alien? "
An alien from planet Krypton. Did I said something wrong? The point is that in MU Gaia is one of the Elder gods and Odin one of the most powerful mystical entities so their union is supposed to be something really powerful. Kal El is just the survivor of an alien race. "

that's like saying prince william should be better than this guy because he was born from the royal genes while this other guy is just some street urchin. but it doesnt matter. the street urchin could turn out to be the better man, just like superman is more powerful than thor."

It doesn't have to do with royality but about the power his "parents" command. You expect the child of two of the most powerful mystic beings to be more powerful than a solar battery

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Scarlet Thor says:

"Gambler says:
"Scarlet Thor says:
"Gambler says:
"God is simply a title (In my opinion) its the same as Vulcan (X-Men) being labeled an Omega Level Mutant, and Wanda isn't. She's just as powerful, but doesn't have the label. Plus, he's a Norse God, what does that mean exactly? Wonder Woman's rogue gallery is filled with Greek Gods, yet she's as powerful if not more then they are. I don't know, being a god in comics is overrated."
The difference is that Thor is the son of an elder god (Gaia) and the leader of a mystical Kingdom while Kal is just an alien"
Just an alien? "
An alien from planet Krypton. Did I said something wrong? The point is that in MU Gaia is one of the Elder gods and Odin one of the most powerful mystical entities so their union is supposed to be something really powerful. Kal El is just the survivor of an alien race. "

Stop fighting. It's DC characters. It's humans against cosmics. Leave it alone.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Gambler says:

"Scarlet Thor says:
"Gambler says:
"Scarlet Thor says:
"Gambler says:

The difference is that Thor is the son of an elder god (Gaia)

and the leader of a mystical Kingdom while Kal is just an alien"

Just an alien? "

An alien from planet Krypton. Did I said something wrong?

The point is that in MU Gaia is one of the Elder gods and Odin one of the most powerful mystical entities so their union is supposed to be something really powerful. Kal El is just the survivor of an alien race.

"

So because you like Thor's history better that means........what exactly? I could simplify Thor's bio just as easily. Thor comes from a mystic land of elves and ferries, while Superman comes from an ADVANCED alien race. His parents choose Earth cause they knew what Earth's yellow son would do to his biological make-up. Its actually more believable then a Norse legend. Thor's world is isolated to Thor's world. You think Black Panther considers the Norse Gods as powerful as his Gods? Hell know. Thats why I say being a God means nothing."

OK fine by me. I was just saying my opinion. You can have yours and it's respected as well

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Apparition

Scarlet Thor says:

"Apparition says:
"Scarlet Thor says:
"Gambler says:
"Scarlet Thor says:
"Gambler says:
Just an alien? "
that's like saying prince william should be better than this guy because he was born from the royal genes while this other guy is just some street urchin. but it doesnt matter. the street urchin could turn out to be the better man, just like superman is more powerful than thor."
It doesn't have to do with royality but about the power his "parents" command. You expect the child of two of the most powerful mystic beings to be more powerful than a solar battery "

you can expect what you want but when you look at the evidence the battery is clearly more powerful. it's the same thing to me. blood lines. youre expecting someone to be better than someone else simply based on their bloodlines.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Scarlet Thor says:

"Gambler says:
"Scarlet Thor says:
"Gambler says:

The difference is that Thor is the son of an elder god (Gaia)

and the leader of a mystical Kingdom while Kal is just an alien"

Just an alien? "

An alien from planet Krypton. Did I said something wrong?

The point is that in MU Gaia is one of the Elder gods and Odin one of the most powerful mystical entities so their union is supposed to be something really powerful. Kal El is just the survivor of an alien race.

"

So because you like Thor's history better that means........what exactly? I could simplify Thor's bio just as easily. Thor comes from a mystic land of elves and ferries, while Superman comes from an ADVANCED alien race. His parents choose Earth cause they knew what Earth's yellow son would do to his biological make-up. Its actually more believable then a Norse legend. Thor's world is isolated to Thor's world. You think Black Panther considers the Norse Gods as powerful as his Gods? Hell know. Thats why I say being a God means nothing.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By acewasp23

Scarlet Thor says:

"How can he dodge a balst that is instanteneus and omnidirectional and of near infinite power? Galactus couldn't dodge or stop it and it wasn't empowered by odinforce. I don't say it couldn't be done but you have no proof it could either. I say Thor takes out Supes and Strange summons the Vishanti to deal with Phantom"

how long does it take ot summon the Vishanti, because i dont think he would have time to.

I haven't seen you back up any thing so far.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Apparition

Scarlet Thor says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Scarlet Thor says:
"How can he dodge a balst that is instanteneus and omnidirectional and of near infinite power? Galactus couldn't dodge or stop it and it wasn't empowered by odinforce. I don't say it couldn't be done but you have no proof it could either. I say Thor takes out Supes and Strange summons the Vishanti to deal with Phantom"
how long does it take ot summon the Vishanti, because i dont think he would have time to. I haven't seen you back up any thing so far. "
I don't have to back up anything because everything I said has actually happened. Strange did summoned the vishanti to beat death itself. As for the time sorry I didn't count. He could take his time though in astral form he is quite untouchable. How about you backing up your arguements. When did the godblast was canceled to have a reference? "

youre ignoring their big argument. superman, martian manhunter, wonder woman... they can all think and react way faster than anyone on your avengers team has ever shown themselves to be able to. so they should be able to end the fight before the avengers can react to what's happening.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Scarlet Thor

acewasp23 says:

"Scarlet Thor says:

how long does it take ot summon the Vishanti, because i dont think he would have time to.

I haven't seen you back up any thing so far. "

I don't have to back up anything because everything I said has actually happened. Strange did summoned the vishanti to beat death itself. As for the time sorry I didn't count. He could take his time though in astral form he is quite untouchable. How about you backing up your arguements.

When did the godblast was canceled to have a reference?

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Apparition says:

"Scarlet Thor says:
"Apparition says:
"Scarlet Thor says:
"Gambler says:
"Scarlet Thor says:
"Gambler says:
Just an alien? "
It doesn't have to do with royality but about the power his "parents" command. You expect the child of two of the most powerful mystic beings to be more powerful than a solar battery "

you can expect what you want but when you look at the evidence the battery is clearly more powerful. it's the same thing to me. blood lines. youre expecting someone to be better than someone else simply based on their bloodlines."

Clearly more powerful? I doubt. The only version of Supes that was more powerful was the silver age one and with odinforce Thor could match him with no problem

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Apparition

Scarlet Thor says:

"Clearly more powerful? I doubt. The only version of Supes that was more powerful was the silver age one and with odinforce Thor could match him with no problem "

thor cant keep up with spiderman while superman can react to someone firing a machine gun and block every bullet even if they were shot at someone else. superman is stronger than thor. superman is more durable than thor. superman doesn't have as big a weakness to magic anymore. superman's more powerful than the regular thor, not the odinforce thor, but he might be too fast for odinforce thor to react to. i dont see how you can think that thor without the odinforce is as powerful as superman. he can do a lot of things, but with that speed advantage that superman has thor couldnt beat him.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Apparition says:

"Scarlet Thor says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Scarlet Thor says:
how long does it take ot summon the Vishanti, because i dont think he would have time to. I haven't seen you back up any thing so far. "
I don't have to back up anything because everything I said has actually happened. Strange did summoned the vishanti to beat death itself. As for the time sorry I didn't count. He could take his time though in astral form he is quite untouchable. How about you backing up your arguements. When did the godblast was canceled to have a reference? "

youre ignoring their big argument. superman, martian manhunter, wonder woman... they can all think and react way faster than anyone on your avengers team has ever shown themselves to be able to. so they should be able to end the fight before the avengers can react to what's happening."

You seem to forget that Thor fights in godspeed that rivals Silver Surfer's speed. Sentry has shown faster than bullet speed reactions in his mini series, Hulk's speed rivals Quicksilver's and Quasar moves lightspeed all the time. So yes the avengers team has some very good chances.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Post Deleted.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By acewasp23

Scarlet Thor says:

"I don't have to back up anything because everything I said has actually happened. Strange did summoned the vishanti to beat death itself. As for the time sorry I didn't count. He could take his time though in astral form he is quite untouchable. How about you backing up your arguements. When did the godblast was canceled to have a reference? "

i'm just wondering where your getting your info, i dont have to point out when the Godblast has been cancelled because from what your saying the battle should be Thor walking in God Blast every thing then walk out. and as Apparition pointed out your missing the point that with 4 speedsters on the team DR strange wouldn't have a chance to pull of a bulk of his spells.

think your also forgetting that the Phantom Stranger can travel through time, like i said the battle is over before it ever started.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Scarlet Thor

acewasp23 says:

"Scarlet Thor says:
"I don't have to back up anything because everything I said has actually happened. Strange did summoned the vishanti to beat death itself. As for the time sorry I didn't count. He could take his time though in astral form he is quite untouchable. How about you backing up your arguements. When did the godblast was canceled to have a reference? "

i'm just wondering where your getting your info, i dont have to point out when the Godblast has been cancelled because from what your saying the battle should be Thor walking in God Blast every thing then walk out. and as Apparition pointed out your missing the point that with 4 speedsters on the team DR strange wouldn't have a chance to pull of a bulk of his spells.

think your also forgetting that the Phantom Stranger can travel through time, like i said the battle is over before it ever started. "

My info comes straight through marvel comics. Really have you ever read anything with the godblast involved?

Plus you do know Sentry and Quasar can create powerful forcefields right? Also you do know Sentry and Quasar can reactand move many times over sound speed (quasar even reaches lightspeed). How about these two guys protecting Strange while he calls the Vishanti?

Listen friend I don't have any problem with you but every thing I am talking about comes through marvel comics. If

you haven't read them for some time it's OK but try reading them before questioning my arguments

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By acewasp23

Scarlet Thor says:

"I am talking about comes through marvel comics. If you haven't read them for some time it's OK but try reading them before questioning my arguments "

wow never thought i'd ever use this, but for the comic coment.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Scarlet Thor

acewasp23 says:

"Scarlet Thor says:
"I am talking about comes through marvel comics. If you haven't read them for some time it's OK but try reading them before questioning my arguments "

wow never thought i'd ever use this, but for the comic coment.

"

you were asking the obvious and the answer was suitable...

Avatar image for getsugatenshoha
GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers